Fleming's Steakhouse - Winter Park
933 N. Orlando Avenue
Winter Park, FL 32789Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - Winter Park
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/fl/winter-park
- Phone: 4076999463
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:30pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - Winter Park
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar pairs a passion for service and seasonal ingredients with the finest USDA Prime beef. Every dish is meticulously made from scratch and served by our attentive staff. You’ll also discover the perfect wine for every mood with the Fleming’s 100®, our award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Our wine list features top-rated vineyards from around the world. We also offer Private Dining Rooms and a personal Private Dining Director who will craft the perfect occasion for any group size or budget. At Fleming’s, every visit is filled with indulgent possibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
Fleming's Steakhouse - Winter Park - Best Restaurants in Winter Park ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - Winter Park reviews from OpenTable diners
86 reviews since June 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (69)notable wine list (54)romantic (50)fit for foodies (36)good for groups (30)vibrant bar scene (17)neighborhood gem (16)hot spot (8)late-night find (6)great for brunch (2)great for lunch (2)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- The food was fantastic andOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/15/2011The food was fantastic and the service was great! One of the best steaks I have had in awhile and the calamari was very good too. Will definitely be back.Special Features:
- Flemings food quality andButchDined on 4/13/2011Flemings food quality and service never dissapoints!Special Features:
- We had a 7:30 reservationOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 3/12/2011We had a 7:30 reservation and were not seated until 8:30. For the same money I will go to Del Frisco's where it is quiet and I have a seat when I arrive.
- Food and Service is alwaysChuckVIPDined on 3/3/2011Food and Service is always good and consistant at this Flemming's location. We eat here on a regular basis and always enjoy it.Special Features:
- Went for my husband's birthdayAnnetteVIPDined on 2/19/2011Went for my husband's birthday dinner with another couple. Overwhelmed by that dishrag smell you get in certain bars when we walked in. Appetizers were very good: mushroom ravioli, spicy grilled shrimp, and lobster tempura. Very poor wine list for wines by the glass. Lamb and pork chop was good but the 8 oz and light filet were cooked incorrectly. Had ordered medium and center was rare. Mashed potatoes were below mediocre. Mac and cheese and green beans were good. Server was great! Brought us a dessert sampler platter with birthday candles. Lava cake was good but creme brulee too pudding like. Do not plan on ever going back as for the money, Del Frisco's is at a completely different level.
- Very goodadecaVIPDined on 2/18/2011Dimly lit, quiet ambiance, comfortable. The wine menu was above average with a wide selection, particularly by the glass, but had a paucity of higher end wines. The food was very good. Our calamari initially was overcooked but they remedied that immediately by replacing it within 3 minutes. The tomato was sweet and flavorful in the salads. The burger with blue cheese was cooked perfectly with good flavor, the filet was moist with good texture and flavor, not overwhelmingly buttery. The vegetables tasted fresh and ripe. The service was excellent. We were well taken care of, water was refilled continuously, we did not ask for things twice (a common problem at other restaurants). Overall a very positive experience.Special Features:
- Fantastic food and service,OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 2/14/2011Fantastic food and service, reasonable prices for an upscale steak house!Special Features:
- Great food and wonderful service...OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/13/2011Great food and wonderful service... the steak was delicious and so was everything else. I would go back.Special Features:
- Overall a very classy restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/13/2011Overall a very classy restaurant in the heart of winter park. The food was exceptional. I enjoyed the special Valentine's day sharing menu. A very nice touch. The cheese cake desert was as good if not better than a slice form the cheese cake factory. The wines were a little pricey bit still had a great time!!Special Features:
- YUM!!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/12/2011We went on a Saturday night, Valentine's weekend and it was SUPER crowded! Thank goodness we made reservations through Open Table! The restaurant was noisy - it's an open dining room. And, although it took an hour to get our food, our server, Nick was SO polite and accommodating, as was the manager. She bought us our wine and dessert...and we weren't even complaining as we knew it was a very busy weekend. When we did finally get to eat...YUM!! :) I highly recommend Flemings in Winter Park!Special Features:
- An extension of the familyEuriDined on 2/3/2011Holly of the Winter Park location is divine! The staff and Holly work together such that you can feel their effort to go the extra mile. The more we come, the better the experience gets. The staff, and specially Holly, are now people we come to visit at our favorite place to dine, Fleming's.Special Features:
- We have eaten at FlemingsJbossDined on 1/29/2011We have eaten at Flemings many times and always found it to be excellent, but this visit was a disappointment. The "Bistro Steak" on Prie Fixe dinner was tough and not up to Flemings standards.Special Features:
- Expensive with a scene and be seenOrlandoTomDined on 1/21/2011When you have an occasion calling for spending $40 for a steak a la carte, with a side of cooked carrots or baked potato an additional $8.50, then Flemings can fill the bill. The service is unobtrusive yet attentive, the background noise not overwhelming (a muted steakhouse is an oxymoron, however) and the food well-prepared and presented. Our party of three adults, with wine by the glass, came out to $200 for a dinner recently, including entrees of NY Strip steak, fish and filet mignon. The table adjacent to ours had a celebrity seated, which attracted a constant stream of Fleming's staff to his table with attendant chatter and standing around. Otherwise a pleasant experience.
- Atmosphere was a little noisyOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 1/15/2011Atmosphere was a little noisy near the bar seating, other than that a wonderful experience. The classy way that the restaurant staff noted this dinner was for our wedding anniversary was appreciated.Special Features:
- Was a wonderful place forOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 12/31/2010Was a wonderful place for New's Eve dining. Holly D. was a super server and took excellant care of us.Special Features:
- Nice place. Little noisy butOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 12/24/2010Nice place. Little noisy but it was Christmas eve. Service was excellent. Steaks were very good. Wine choices by glass are much more than most.Special Features:
- When you have a special occasion,LounimDined on 12/11/2010When you have a special occasion, or just feel like treating yourself, Fleming's excellent food and service makes the whole day better. The steaks are to-die-for and the wine list is the best in town.Special Features:
- One of the best experiencesOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/16/2010One of the best experiences I've had in a long time. We were sat at the table without any wait. The service was excellent. The waiter was very friendly and always there just at the right time. Food was excellent. Over all experience was GREAT!Special Features:
- very pleasant and enjoyableOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/13/2010very pleasant and enjoyable experience.worth doing often.Special Features:
- My wife and I live in theOpenTable Diner Since 2003Dined on 11/12/2010My wife and I live in the Washington, DC area and dine out at least once a week at one of the many great restaurants in DC. We took my parents to the Fleming's (in Orlando) for my Dad's 60th birthday and we couldn't have picked a better place to take them. We wanted to create a memorable night for my Dad and the folks at Fleming's didn't disappoint. Everyone from the host to the bartender to our incredible server, Holly, was fantasic. Holly was not only a great server, but she is also a certified Sommellier so she helped us select a terrific bottle of wine. Our steaks were cooked perfectly and everyone there made us feel right at home. My Dad could't have enjoyed his 60th birthday dinner more. We will definitely be going back!Special Features:
- First time visit was amazing,AsiGVIPDined on 10/30/2010First time visit was amazing, this is becoming to be my favorite placeSpecial Features:
- Steak was cooked perfectly,OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/29/2010Steak was cooked perfectly, but lacked taste. Our server almost forgot the specials for the day, but was able to stumble through them. Good atmosphere for groups, but slightly noisy for 1-on-1. The bar was definitely a hot spot.Special Features:
- We are frequent patrons. EverythingOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/29/2010We are frequent patrons. Everything is 5 star quality. The main reason we keep going back. Super place to entertain out of town guests.Special Features:
- Had a great time as always.Foodie98VIPDined on 10/23/2010Had a great time as always. Lite filet was just perfect for lite appetites.Special Features:
- Service and food were excellent.JoAnnVIPDined on 10/22/2010Service and food were excellent. Wine list greatly overpriced. Wine that can be purchase in the supermarket for $17 are $50 at Flemings. We understand the restaurant bottle markup, but Flemings seemed excessive.Special Features:
- This was our first visit toOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/26/2010This was our first visit to Flemings and well worth the wait. From start to finish, the entire experience was fantastic! Food was excellent, service was excellent! It may have been our first visit but certainly will not be our last. Thanks to Flemings for making my 23rd wedding anniversary a special night.Special Features:
- Our group has dined at Fleming'sOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/19/2010Our group has dined at Fleming's previously and this occasion did not measure up. Two of us ordered from the Magical Dining Menu and two ordered the Memorable Meals Trio special feature dinner, with the added wine pairing. Our server was not familiar with the latter and had to excuse himself to find out what that dinner was. Same with the wines offered on the pairing. Three of the six glasses of wine had chips around the base - very cheap looking. Two of the salads were aweful. The filet was exceptional, as was the seared Ahi Tuna. The Lamb Chop was cooked correctly, but was simply not tender at all. None of us noticed any of the sauces mentioned on the menu on the Creme Brulees. This was a forgettable dinner.
- it was our first time at Flemings'chestnutbDined on 9/18/2010it was our first time at Flemings' and the food was fabulous. The filet melted in our mouths and the side dishes as well as the spreads for the sourdough warm bread were wonderful. Our waiter was superb, friendly, knowledgeable and courteous...we'll be back.Special Features:
- Food, wine and service wereOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/18/2010Food, wine and service were excellent. Overall, it was a wonderful dining experience.
- Had dinner there before andLoriDined on 9/16/2010Had dinner there before and the food and service was fantastic. Decided to return for $ 6 BURGER NIGHT and again, the food and service was fantastic. How did I pass Flemings all these years and not stop in ? My only complaint is the parking lot is small. Too bad they didn't move into Winter Park Village when Beluga closed - that would have been a good move with ample parking. Yes, I would return to Flemings again and again.Special Features:
- Great seared tuna, well cookedOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/12/2010Great seared tuna, well cooked prime rib and the bread service with the flavored butters was wonderful. We really enjoyed our dinner here.Special Features:
- Food was absolutely delicious,MRoyDined on 9/6/2010Food was absolutely delicious, plain and simple. Our server was only on the job for the second night and we thought she was a seasoned veteran!Special Features:
- I love this place. I haveOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/5/2010I love this place. I have never had a bad experience. Only thing I would change is that it was 80% empty at the time we were seated and they sat us the first table by the door. Besides that it was fantastic.Special Features:
- Best filet I've ever had!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/4/2010Best filet I've ever had! Flavorful, tender and cooked perfectly. Evertything was delightful, including our server, Joshua. We will definintely be back.Special Features:
- Good place to eat with friends,OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/27/2010Good place to eat with friends, good food. Not too impressed with the wine recommendation, had a lot of sediment in the wine. First time at this location, so we will see possibly on the next trip.
- Very good food and service.OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/27/2010Very good food and service. My wife steak was chewey, which was not their fault. They replaced it and also did not charge us for it. You cannot beat that. We will be back. Dr. DarrylSpecial Features:
- The food and service wereOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/13/2010The food and service were excellent. The noise level was rather high when we arrived but settled down (or we got used to it) after a while. I enjoyed the experience and will definitely go back again.
- Nice atmosphere. Our reservationOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 8/7/2010Nice atmosphere. Our reservation got messed up, but the restaurant handled that very professionally. The bottle wine prices are quite high. The quality of the iceberg lettuce on my Wedge Salad could have been a bit better. The "Prime Rib" Sunday Dinner is a nice value. My family ordered the bone-in rib eye and New York strips are really enjoyed them. The sides that we ordered were very good - flemings potatoes, green beans and shoe-string french fries.Special Features:
- The staff was attentive, theOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/16/2010The staff was attentive, the food was delicious - a great dinner experience.