Fleming's Steakhouse - Winter Park
933 N. Orlando Avenue
Winter Park, FL 32789Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - Winter Park
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/fl/winter-park
- Phone: 4076999463
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:30pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - Winter Park
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar pairs a passion for service and seasonal ingredients with the finest USDA Prime beef. Every dish is meticulously made from scratch and served by our attentive staff. You’ll also discover the perfect wine for every mood with the Fleming’s 100®, our award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Our wine list features top-rated vineyards from around the world. We also offer Private Dining Rooms and a personal Private Dining Director who will craft the perfect occasion for any group size or budget. At Fleming’s, every visit is filled with indulgent possibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
Fleming's Steakhouse - Winter Park - Best Restaurants in Winter Park ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - Winter Park reviews from OpenTable diners
73 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (59)notable wine list (49)romantic (44)good for groups (29)fit for foodies (28)vibrant bar scene (19)neighborhood gem (7)hot spot (6)late-night find (5)great for lunch (5)great for brunch (4)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Service Was ExceptionalMaryDined on 1/16/2014The food is always good at Flemings...so no question there. The service this time was unbelievable. They cooked my steak incorrectly the first time making it dry. When I told the server, she immediately took it back to have them cook me a new one. The manager came over twice to apologize and even offered to make my companion a new meal so that we could eat together. They even took the price of my steak off the bill!! Never expected that. I have been here several times and always had a great meal. I can't say enough good about how they handle issues...to me that is something that will keep me coming back. They want you to be happy!!Special Features:
- Flemings in Winter Park fine diningchassweeneyDined on 1/13/2014Great food, great service, and an overall wonderful dining experience!Special Features:
- Date nitetawsVIPDined on 1/11/2014Food was good and service was great! Always such a great time at flemmings.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another wonderful dining experienceOscarandAvivasMomVIPDined on 1/11/2014Fleming's delivers consistent first class dining experiences. The quality of the food, the service and the atmosphere remain top shelf. Two of the party of three were on a diet, and the small plates allowed us to remain within the guidelines while enjoying a lovely meal. The salads were fresh and creative. Onion soup was delicious. The filet was flavorful and "melted in your mouth tender". Even the berries for dessert were fresh and the Chantilly cream a treat! We return over and over to enjoy their food and service.Special Features:
- DisappointedErinDined on 1/4/2014We went to this location about two years ago and had an amazing experience. The food and wine were over the top. When it came to finding a location to down our anniversary this year, we decided to go back. The service, appetizer, wine, and dessert were all great. Unfortunately, our main entrees were very disappointing. The steaks and asparagus were very salty, and my fiancé's was really overcooked. It wasn't worth the money we paid. The dining room was also very loud, and we could not hold a conversation with out yelling.Special Features:
- Excellent for a celebrationOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 1/4/2014We went there to celebrate an anniversary and had a great time. The staff and management were attentive without being overly present; the steaks were excellent and cooked to our specifications; and they have a great wine list. Let them know you have a special evening when you make the reservations and they will be sure to take care of you. If you don't want to sit down to dinner, they have a good bar menu (including a great burger), and good happy hour specials.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dining inEnzoDined on 1/3/2014Great food, service, and wine. Really enjoyed it!!Special Features:
- NYE 2013/14 dinnerNYEdinerDined on 12/31/2013The whole experience was great!! I really enjoyed the dinner, my steak was amazing and our server was super friendly. I really loved my drink - the blood orange fizz (I think?). Tasted just like Orange Crush. I did not give the food the last star for 3 reasons - 1. the special NYE dinner came with 'prosciutto wrapped shrimp.' This was literally ONE shrimp. I didn't know if to laugh or feel nickel and dimed by it. 2. They were running low on bread and, even though we weren't going to ask for more, I still felt very annoyed that, had we wanted more, we couldn't have had any. 3. My lobster was a bit on the salty side. I didn't complain, so, really, my bad for not saying anything, but it was still yum. <3 the desserts! I would totally go again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New Year's Eve dinner made specialSireatalotDined on 12/31/2013My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed the food, the atmosphere and the wine selection suggested by our waiter was fantastic. We have been to Fleming's before but always as a part of a dinner presentation with a limited menu. This time we were able to make our own selections and we have a new appreciation! We will go back again to celebrate a special occasion as it is a bit pricey, but well worth it!Special Features:
- To Expensive2steakloversDined on 12/24/2013The food was excellent and so was the service but for the price was a little to expensive had heard it was great place to eat. It was beautiful inside for Christmas Eve. I would recommeend to friends to try for them selfs... Thanks AgainSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fleming's is our new favoritewildirishroseDined on 12/20/2013Our experience at Fleming's was phenomenal! From the instant we walked in and were greeted to the moment the complimentary valet service delivered our car, we were impressed. It was our anniversary and they had a card ready for us, several employees wished us a Happy Anniversary, and at the end of a meal we were presented with a box of delicious truffles and a $25 gift card. Our server could not have been better. We ordered the baked brie with our wine and it was incredible. I had the petite filet mignon with Fleming potatoes and my husband had the rib eye with baked mushrooms. The steaks cut like butter and were perfectly cooked. Our sides were the perfect compliment. For dessert we had the chocolate lava cake. Fabulous!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Eva was a great waitressLadytjlDined on 12/19/2013three of us were out for dinner for christmas. We had a lot to catch up on. She didn't push us either way but made great suggestions and knew when to come by and when to stay away. A great evening. ThanksSpecial Features:
- Consistently good foodDadmarchantVIPDined on 12/15/2013Jared our waiter was extremely attentive. Portions are generous; but reasonable. Some are easily split.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistantly GoodgooddayDined on 12/14/2013Always get what we want here with excellent service and knowledgeable servers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, great service........aOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/14/2013Great food, great service........a little loud if you are looking for a quiet evening to visit with friends, but we will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Flemings Night OutMarshaDined on 12/14/2013My husband and I decided to try Flemings again after about a twelve year absence from the restaurant. My husband never cared for Flemings because of the congestion in the table area and the noise level. Well, after 12 years, nothing has changed. It is still a noisy beyond belief experience. We have tried all the steak houses in the greater Orlando area and this one is low on the list of return possibilities. The food is good but not good enough to over shadow the lack of ambiance due to noise level. The prices are too high for the quality received. We had swordfish, one drink a piece and two sides with salads, total was high for two people. We much prefer Ruth's Chris in Winter Park or Stonewood Grill in Lake Mary.Special Features:
- Great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 12/9/2013I am allergic to shellfish but I neglected to tell the server. She brought out our order of calamari and then we asked if it had been cooked in the same oil as the shrimp. When she said yes, I told her that I was unable to eat it. She immediately took the calamari back and brought out sauteed calamari instead of deep fried which I was able to eat (and loved it).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Super SupperLamboDined on 12/5/2013My wife and I took special friends out for Christmas dinner. All we can say is the food, service and wine selection paired with the food were all outstanding. Everything was impeccable!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a PleasureLyndaVIPDined on 12/3/2013Small plates are perfect portions for seniors. Service is impeccable.Special Features:
- Delighted DinerDecoratorDottieDined on 11/25/2013My Husband and I celebrated our 40th Anniversary at Fleming's in Winter Park. This was our first time and definitively will not be our last. Everything was outstanding...we both literally had the best steak's we have ever had and one Chocolate Lava Cake was one of the best desserts ever as well! EVERYONE, from the moment we walked in wished us a Happy Anniversary and even gave us a card and a special treat to take home. The service was just as outstanding as the food. Justin our server made everything even more special!Special Features:
- Foods ok...SteaklvrDined on 11/23/2013First time. For a steak house the steak was average at best. The best thing was the chocolate lava cake dessert. Won't be back.Special Features:
- Great Date Night!RachelDined on 11/16/2013I always love Flemings, but Saturday's experience was one of the best. Our server was phenomenal, all of the service staff was as well. Definitely one of my favorite places to go for a romantic, but relaxing night out!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Flemings has a great atmosphereSusie50Dined on 11/16/2013Flemings has a great atmosphere but it is very energetic so if you are looking for a quiet dining experience, this would not be for you. The food and service were wonderful.Special Features:
- Special dinnerLocaladyDined on 11/15/2013We chose to go to this restaurant for a special occasion. We had a good experience as food was very good and so was the service. They gave us a special dessert to take home. We could only go for a special occasion as it is very expensive for every dish is a la carte.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect steaksBobbigatorDined on 11/13/2013Flemings steaks have melt in your mouth flavor. The wine list is very nice with prices for everyone.Special Features:
- Meat and Wine Lover's PlaceEBRMacDined on 11/12/2013A great spot with excellent steaks and of course a solid wine listSpecial Features:
- better than everWpchowhoundVIPDined on 11/8/2013Our steak was superb - we're here all the time and this was best we've ever had. Stands up beautifully to any other steak house, anywhere!Special Features:
- Fabulous serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/4/2013For two senior women to be treated with such kindness and respect was wonderful. The waiter could not have been better with his suggestions and his service. We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another fabulous meal at Fleming'sKenHDined on 11/2/2013What a fantastic Saturday night dinner. The dishes were perfectly prepared, and delicious. The atmosphere was warm, friendly and alive. We had smiles on our faces many times that night. The Porcine rubbed Fillet with a Gorgonzola Cream Sauce was over the top in taste and presentation - and the Creme Brulee is one of the best I have had. Hands down, this was one of the best visits yet - we can't wait to get back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ReliableCourtneyVIPDined on 11/2/2013As always Fleming's never disappoints. Great food, great wine, great service. Always enjoyable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ConsistentOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/27/2013Fleming's Restaurant consistently provides my husband and I with a complete experience of luxurious service, amazing food, and a warm atmosphere that leaves us feeling both sated and pampered.Special Features:
- wonderful experienceedwinDined on 10/26/2013simply stated: sophisticated, wonderful food, and great attention to details from the moment we entered, being seated, being greeted, served and the food we felt "at home" in and exclusive club it was apparent that they wanted you to enjoy and savor the eveningSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Steak Heaven!DikaiaKnightVIPDined on 10/25/2013Before we talk about the restaurant, make sure you ask to sit with Heather. She is always a pleasure to have as our server and a big reason we go back to this specific location. With any steakhouse it is the steak that is most important. Fleming's prepares their steaks perfectly every time. I highly recommend the bone-in ribeye or the filet. As sides you cannot go wrong with their mac and cheese which is perfectly creamy and has a nice spice added to it. The creamed spinach is another great option. I am also a fan of their caesar salad as a nice start to the meal. For dessert the lava cake is a must, don't even consider anything else! The dessert takes a little bit to prepare so ask for it with some warning. All in all you can't go wrong!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for a special occasionRRRRDined on 10/23/2013We love Flemings, and have celebrated 3 (now) anniversary dinners at the winter park location. The service and dining experience are like no other! Holly was our server and she made the experience the best that it's been. She was on point with all of the suggestions that she had, and she was able to answer any questions that we had with ease. We will definitely be returning!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent service but priceyLauraVIPDined on 10/20/2013The food, ambiance and service were outstanding at Flemings but it was hard to justify the price. Have and can find food and service that good for 1/3 the price. Would go back to the bar for happy hour as that looks like a great valueSpecial Features:
- The steak itself was excellent,JohnRDined on 10/15/2013The steak itself was excellent, but the mashed potatoes were so-so (tasted fine, just not impressive) and the French onion soup was also ok. I don't like that you HAVE to valet park - there is no need. It's not like it saves you from walking a mile in the rain. They park your car in the parking lot OF the restaurant! How much do you tip a valet for driving 20 feet? Makes you feel like a cheapskate if you don't, but it's just pretentious in my opinion. There was also a faint musty smell to the restaurant, and even though it was a Tuesday night, it felt empty...Dr. Phillips location is far better, and this was a special occasion, so I'm disappointed. Chocolate lava cake was outstanding. Crab cake stuffed shrimp was forgettable.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Steak House in Winter Parkluv2dineVIPDined on 9/30/2013We thoroughly enjoyed our dining experience at Fleming's Steakhouse. The food was fantastic and the service great - they really cared that we were customers. It was a lovely evening and we shall return. Fleming's is superior to the other steakhouses in Winter Park in every way.Special Features:
- Family style sideFloridianDined on 9/28/2013For five adults we were given a 5inch loaf of bread to share. For our potato we were given two small soup size bowls of potato to share.We never got water refills during our meal.AFter finishing our meal everyone was still hungry.OUr cheese cake had 4 blueberries on it.
- Horrible experienceemilyDined on 9/27/2013So glad you wrote me to ask. You h e lost 4 customers for life, after being there previously and enjoying it. But this time the parking lot was so full that you could not even pull through to get out. Valet had cars running with no people in them blocking everywhere, and there was no where else to park. Once we go inside, which we could barely walk through, we went up to the desk and even with a 7:45 reservation, they, with no remorse, said it would be a 30 to 45 minute wait. Even if we wanted to have a drink at th bar, there was no room to stand except outside, which was drizzling. We will not be returning here!! So dissapointing.
- Upscale and climbingDoodlesVIPDined on 9/21/2013Our table was ready when we arrived for our 8 pm reservations although the restaurant was very crowded and quite loud. Our server was prompt, attentive and knowledgeable. Flemings is doing the "little things" quite well.....black napkins for those wearing black, chilled salad forks and so-forth. Pre-dinner cocktails were, as usual, large and well made. Appetisers and entrees were very good, as you would expect. I would not recommend the ribeye steak, however. It was a bit too thin and overly marbled, even for a ribeye. Expect a bit of noise, top-flite service, good food and the "little things" at Flemings. It continues to be our go-to place for steak.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.