Fleming's Steakhouse - Walnut Creek
1685 Mt. Diablo Boulevard
Walnut Creek, CA 94596Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - Walnut Creek
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/ca/walnut-creek
- Phone: 9252870297
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - Walnut Creek
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar pairs a passion for service and seasonal ingredients with the finest USDA Prime beef. Every dish is meticulously made from scratch and served by our attentive staff. You’ll also discover the perfect wine for every mood with the Fleming’s 100®, our award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Our wine list features top-rated vineyards from around the world. We also offer Private Dining Rooms and a personal Private Dining Director who will craft the perfect occasion for any group size or budget. At Fleming’s, every visit is filled with indulgent possibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
Fleming's Steakhouse - Walnut Creek - Best Restaurants in Walnut Creek ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - Walnut Creek reviews from OpenTable diners
103 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (75)romantic (43)notable wine list (43)good for groups (30)fit for foodies (30)neighborhood gem (15)vibrant bar scene (11)late-night find (8)kid-friendly (5)hot spot (4)great for brunch (4)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/9/2014Over priced and noisy. food wasn't special. Had better elsewhere for cheaper. Drinks way too expensiveSpecial Features:
- Fleming's SteakhouseOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/7/2014Food is always great and service is typically very good. This night was an off night because table service was very slow and they even forgot to bring out our salads. I probably won't go back to this location....how do you forget to bring out the salads? There also was a weak response to the error and never saw the manager, which is standard operating procedure. Disappointing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- cachinkHaroldVIPDined on 5/2/2014Other Flemmings are finer ~ lScottsdael Az Flemmings is exceptional] but this Walnut creek Flemmings is the most expensive ever! 4 medium shrimps called "jumbo"on the menu are almost 20 dollars? steaks in the 50 $ range are a la carte ,, Harris restaurant in San Francisco is a measure stick for steak houses ...and at Harris one gets a potato &vegetable and fixings.. ..Flemmings wants 10$ for a baked potato....Flemmings steaks are tasty but not worth this highest price.Special Features:
- Great FoodJulieVIPDined on 4/30/2014My husband and I went here for our 20 year wedding anniversary. The food was fabulous! We had the shrimp cocktail and I've never seen shrimp so big! They were delicious. The clam Chowder was fabulous, too. We shared the large filet mignon and we were in heaven. It was perfectly cooked and so good! The service was great, as was the wine, cheesecake dessert, and yummy chocolate truffles. The ONLY thing we didn't like was how dark it is in the restaurant. I know some people love that atmosphere, but for me it was too dark and a strain on my eyes. Nonetheless, we will be back!Special Features:
- Family restaurantSammyDined on 4/28/2014Our family have used F every other months because of a great food, wine and friendly service like homeSpecial Features:
- AmazingSteelerchickDined on 4/27/2014It was our first time and it was amazing. The waiter was always checking on us. I will be backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- deliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/26/2014Best Steak ever!!! Will definetely go again and again.Special Features:
- quality at a costrocyksimoVIPDined on 4/25/2014We're Fleming faithfuls, and appreciate the consistent quality service and food. And, while we understand beef has gone up, we were a bit taken aback by the new prices. This won't stop us from visiting in the future, butmay affect how often...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely MagnificentMichelleVIPDined on 4/25/2014We came here for my husband's birthday and the service was off the hook. It has gotten much better lately and we've been going for the last few years. We absolutely love it. I am gluten free, and they served me some veggies with ranch dressing without me even asking! We were greeted by so many employees asking if all was okay - throughout the dinner - including an operating partner. Service is the new sales - and they are doing a great job. Thank you!Special Features:
- Another Awesome ExperienceBeeSFDined on 4/24/2014My husband and I visit here quite often. We have never been let down :) Food, Fun, and Fancy! The French Onion Soup is to die for... literally! I usually starve myself before heading to dinner that day, so that my appetite is ready and authentic.Special Features:
- DependableJanetVIPDined on 4/23/2014Liked the Newport filet...so nice to have a steak that wasn't huge!Special Features:
- Once again, Fleming's was greatOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 4/20/2014This time we did the Sunday prime rib special. Great portions, prime rib was perfectly done. When you want red meat, this is the place!Special Features:
- Love2eatDined on 4/16/2014Our server was great,we believe her name was either Haley or Helen. She was very attentive and gave great suggestions not only on the wine for my fiance but on the food as well. She was one of the best servers I've made in quite a while. We will definitely come back again. Our overall experience was one to remember.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OUTSTANDING FOODRyanNiedzwieckiPirtzDined on 4/9/2014OUTSTANDING FOOD, COOKED PERFECTLY, KIND OF PRICEY, VERY ROMANTIC, EXTREMELY QUIET, TREMENDOUSLY EXCELLENT SERVICE. ENOUGH SAID!! GREAT RESTAURANT. WOULD LIKE TO SEE PRICES COME DOWN A BIT, THOUGH.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great stuff! We had been toCrickConnoisseurDined on 4/7/2014Great stuff! We had been to a Flemings in Costa Mesa in the past, but I think the experience here was much nicer. The bone-in RibEye was amazing! (Puts Ruth Chris to shame). My wife had the Petite Filet which was also cooked perfectly. Dinner is not cheap here, but you do get what you pay for. Our server told us "I do not know much about a lot of things...But I do know 2 things very well. Steak and Wine!" lol. She was very nice and her recommendations proved her correct. One last thing, Make reservations! We sort of forgot that part until the day of our dining experience. We were able to get in albeit a little later than planned but if it were a weekend we may have been out of luck.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Flemings offers a wonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 4/7/2014Flemings offers a wonderful atmosphere that caters to its guests. The staff have always gone beyond the exceptional!Special Features:
- Good steaksTabTVIPDined on 4/6/2014Steaks and service are consistently good; ambiance is nice. I would recommend the carrot cake for dessert...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not againOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/6/2014Noisy and food inconsistent. For the money, I expected much more.Special Features:
- Consistently DeliciousIlovesteakDined on 4/4/2014We come here for many of their specials. We enjoyed the steak and lobster menu this time. Everything is as expected/Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FlemingsKelseyDined on 4/4/2014The food was very expensive. For the price, the steak should have been tender. Service was good but a bit intrusive. It was very dark. Wine markup very high.Special Features:
- Wonderful experience and ourOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/2/2014Wonderful experience and our waiter was great. He went above and beyond what a waiter would do. Excellent food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday NightHarpDined on 3/30/2014Perfect choice. Food , Ambiance , and Customer Service was on Point.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Be prepared...expensiveAlawsonVIPDined on 3/29/2014Great food,service and environment...but expensive. It's the sides that add up. We loved our dinner and the restaurant was buzzing with people. The place to be in Walnut Creek!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great goodNeocleeseDined on 3/29/2014Great place for a good steak. Attentive server was very professional and took care of our needs. Have gone several times and is one of my favorite places to fine. Would be great if they opened one in San Francisco. Wonderful deserts also and cannot wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulBayAreaCaliGirlVIPDined on 3/28/2014Took a friend here for her retirement, we had a party of 7, including a small child (picky eater). Everyone was happy with their selection, and Castania & her co-worker were great at being attentive and meeting our needs. Good times.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very DisappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 3/26/2014We had dined at Flemings before but this time was really disappointing! We both ordered filet mignon. When they came, we thought we were being served the kid's menu. Any good steak house would know filet mignon should be served "thick". Ours were half an inch thick and very small slice! We have decided never to go back again! After all thre so many other great restaurants.Special Features:
- Fantastic as Always!Fiddler49VIPDined on 3/26/2014Went to Fleming's WC to celebrate. Both of us had the Filet & Lobster special that was exceptional! The entire wait staff was extremely courteous and friendly, going above and beyond when we told them what we were celebrating. Never a disappointment here!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Flemings is a high end steakhouse;OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 3/20/2014Flemings is a high end steakhouse; however, it is still over-priced for what you get. I have had multiple exceptional meals elsewhere for a fraction of the cost.
- Never DisappointedMichelleVIPDined on 3/15/2014We've been here many times, and are never disappointed. They have a great selection of foods, and a healthy amount of gluten free and sugar free items as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was outstanding. OnemslyseDined on 3/14/2014Food was outstanding. One of the best cream spinach I have ever had. The Shrimp Diablo was great. Steak was cooked to perfection. The potatoes with jalapeño and cheese was also a pleasant side.Special Features:
- Service did not match what we paidArbieDined on 3/14/2014For $650 dollars for dinner, I expect outstanding service. Fell short. Not as attentive as it should have been. Bus or support staff sorely lacking. Our corporate event was off the charts with attentive service. Our private experience, not so much.Special Features:
- Well....yummyeatsDined on 3/14/2014I would have to say that this is my most unusual experience at Fleming's so far...the table sitting behind us were talking about incredibly inappropriate topics at a ridiculously loud level and throwing foul language out of their mouths left and right. We should have asked to be moved much earlier than when we did finally talk to our server and the Manager, although the restaurant was mostly full before the table behind us left. Our food took rather long to get to arrive to our table, however it was delicious (and always has been whenever I have dined at Fleming's in Walnut Creek). We were so excited when the table behind ours finally left and were able to actually hear one another and enjoy the rest of our time in the restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous dinnerBugabooVIPDined on 3/12/2014We went with friends to Fleming's for their Filet and Lobster 3 course dinner and everyone just loved it! The lobster and filet mignon were cooked to perfection. Our server was extremely nice and we had a great time with him. We've never had a bad experience at Fleming's and they've always had great service! Definitely a recommendation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We took advantage of the filetglovesmVIPDined on 3/10/2014We took advantage of the filet and lobster deal, which includes an option of French onion soup or bleu cheese wedge salad. The food was delicious, as always. I even liked the little holders for your melted butter. It was a very nice, romantic dinner as we also shared a great bottle of wine. This is definitely a special occasion place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service and foodOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 3/9/2014The wait staff was very attentive and friendly, while the manager came over while we were finishing up dessert and made us feel very welcome. The food, of course, was excellent. We both had the prime rib Sunday special and enjoyed the whole experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food but pricey!AndyRDined on 3/8/2014Buy discount gift cards for Flemings at Costco. Otherwise you'll pay Ruths Chris prices. $100 in gift cards = $80. Buy lots. Be prepared to pay $70 to $100 per person out the door depending on sides, drinks, and dessert. Everything is a la carte. They have great Onion Rings! Sides average $10. Steaks are tender, juicy, & flavorful. They on occasion cook them wrong, just send it back. Service was attentive. Noisy on Saturdays but fun. Free gift dessert for Bday's of 4 chocolate truffles (dark chocolate). Inside parking garage entrance. Handy if it rains, no coat. The deal there is the bar menu until 7PM any 5 small plates or drinks for $30. They can be split between two people. Their hamburgers are the bomb and don't forget the onion rings!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious, as usual!YumyumVIPDined on 3/8/2014My husband had the porcini mushroom, dry aged, NY steak with lobster and mushrooms on top. I had the porcini rubbed filet mignon (again), and we split the Fleming's potatoes. The blood orange drinks are uncomparable! It was all absolutely top notch! Our server was incredible, the managers both came over to say hello and check in, and we got a booth, as requested.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent for redmeat loversBillDined on 3/7/2014I had not been to Flemings in a while. The food was extremely delicious and the service very attentive! Highly recommend!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not what I was expecting...nchochoDined on 3/6/2014It was very dark, and pretty loud. hard to enjoy the guests at my table. the booths were pretty small and it defintely is not a kid friendly place. The food was ok but not worth the price. I would have rather gone to Ruth Chris for the price we paid for our meal.Special Features:
- Awesome!PatrickVIPDined on 3/4/2014We had a terrific experience. The food was great! We usally ask for the large end when we order ribeye and no one ever knows what we're talking about, our waiter knew! Thank you for training them!Special Features: