Fleming's Steakhouse - Tyson's Corner
1960-A Chain Bridge Road
Tysons Corner, VA 22102Neighborhood:
Tysons Corner / McLean
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - Tyson's Corner
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/va/tysons-corner
- Phone: 7034428384
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Cross Street: International Drive
- Public Transit: Numerous Bus Stops in Tysons Corner the closest is 1 block. 2 Closest Metros, 3.5 miles & 4 miles (new Tysons Corner Stop 300 yards away! Coming in 2012).
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: Complementary Valet Parking in front & Underground Garage Parking under the Courtyard by Marriott
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - Tyson's Corner
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar pairs a passion for service and seasonal ingredients with the finest USDA Prime beef. Every dish is meticulously made from scratch and served by our attentive staff. You’ll also discover the perfect wine for every mood with the Fleming’s 100®, our award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Our wine list features top-rated vineyards from around the world. We also offer Private Dining Rooms and a personal Private Dining Director who will craft the perfect occasion for any group size or budget. At Fleming’s, every visit is filled with indulgent possibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Fleming's Steakhouse - Tyson's Corner - Best Restaurants in Tysons Corner / McLean ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - Tyson's Corner reviews from OpenTable diners
89 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (64)notable wine list (43)romantic (31)fit for foodies (26)good for groups (22)neighborhood gem (14)vibrant bar scene (6)late-night find (4)kid-friendly (3)hot spot (3)great for brunch (2)great for lunch (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- DelightfulLafoodieDined on 5/22/2014My boyfriend and I had an overall enjoyable experience at Flemings. The service we received was stellar. The wine list was comprehensive and offered a great selection. I ordered my filet mignon medium rare and it came out perfect and my partner's peppercorn steak came out just the way he ordered it. My only complaint is the Caesar salad. The lettuce was a bit on the soggy side and there was hardly any dressing. The bacon chips were strange-- dry, brittle, and bland. Nonetheless, our entrees were excellent. And our dessert (carrot cake) was moist and delicious. We'll return again!Special Features:
- Food was good but priceyRestonMADined on 5/21/2014Dinner was delicious but the price was exorbitant for what we got. Overall it was a lovely experience that I would not necessarily repeat any time soon. I haven't been there in several years and I now remember why.Special Features:
- Give it a trybluebellDined on 5/17/2014It was great that we were able to be seated before reservation time as having arrived early and restaurant was not "full". Drinks -a scotch and a martini-from bar took a long time to be served. Food attractively presented and first rate. Courses were not rushed. But waiters did seem to hover.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just AverageDCdinerDined on 5/11/2014It seems there wasn't much attention to our food as most was overcooked. My prime rib was overdone, which I could tell by sight (and server stated med-rare so not that he had order wrong). The asparagus was mushy and my friend's lava cake was bone dry. Their saving grace is that when I called the server about my steak, he replaced it in 5 minutes. He offered to replace my friend's cake, but at that point we weren't interested. The service was responsive but wanting to send back every component isn't a sign of a good meal. I'd like to add that while it was Mother's Day, we had a late reservation and the restaurant was near empty when we received our food. I'd eaten here regularly years ago and don't recall it being so disappointing.
- outstandingsashadogDined on 5/11/2014the food is outstanding, the Prime rib on Sundays is some of the best I have had. the staff is always very friendly and helpful. We have eaten here numerous times, twice with large (12+) groups and both times the service was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FlemmingsPaulMackDined on 5/10/2014Overall a great experience. The 1st time I've ever been offered a bone-in filet-which was fantastic. Overall a great experience-and a very helpful iPad w/a wine pairing function. The wine list is extensive as well. Additionally the service was excellent-the perfect amount of attention and focus without being over bearing. The server was very knowledgable and couldn't have anything more to make our dining experience first class. Overall a great dining experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/10/2014It was good but not great. I did not feel the cost of the meal was not worth it. For the price, I would have prefer another restaurant. I would not go again.
- A nice family evening outSawksFanDined on 5/10/2014Fleming's offers excellent food, attentive staff, friendly hosts, and a non-pretentious dining experience. Small and very welcome touches that distinguished Fleming's from other Tyson's area nice steakhouses were the interactive "winePad" for selecting wine, the wide range of wines available by the glass, and our server calling for the valet to bring our car for us while we were paying for dinner to minimize our wait. We also brought our toddler with us and the staff at Fleming's was very helpful in working with us to meet our needs as a family with a young member. Overall, it was a wonderful dinner. We plan to return.Special Features:
- Great Dinner SpotOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/9/2014I took my wife there and it was our first time at a Fleming's Steakhouse. The entire evening went well and we enjoyed great service as well as great food. We will be back.Special Features:
- Hidden charges?BabsDined on 5/4/2014Enjoy dining at Flemings. However, either Visa or Flemings charged an extra "gratuity" for using a Visa gift card so I was not given full value of the card (not previously used and removed from packaging at restaurant). I called Visa because the person who bought the gift card had to pay a $4.95 service charge up front and then $8.34 was deducted from the $50 value of the gift card at the restaurant. Visa said not uncommon for restaurant readers to charge a "gratuity," so I then called Flemings and spoke with Asst. Mgr, who said he was not aware of such practice, but either the waiter received a 33% tip or the restaurant or Visa was making some extra money on the side.Special Features:
- Steakhouse and Neighborhood feelOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 5/3/2014Great steakhouse without being pretension. The food was on par with the top steakhouse with a bar scene with a neighborhood feel. Great happy hours.Special Features:
- Great Steaks and ServiceRamiDined on 4/28/2014My wife had the filet and I had the bone-in ribeye. Both were excellent in flavor and texture, and cooked perfectly to order. The service, both at the front and at the table, also was excellent. Based on our experience, we would recomment Fleming's at Tysons Corner to anyone looking for a great steak and great service.
- Not as good as the competitionMikeMVIPDined on 4/19/2014The food was good but for the price I would to Capital Grill, the Palm, Ruth's or Morton's. The service, in particular our server, Gail, was great. The wine list was good but not great.Special Features:
- Superb Dining at Fleming's!OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 4/14/2014Only second time at Fleming's, but know we'll be coming back more often. We got the scallop, lobster tail & steak special and ALL was great including excellent service. Vote was that steak and lobster definitely better than The Palm and not as noisy.Special Features:
- Talk about spending an arm and leg!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/13/2014Their website did not mention that the WHOLE MENU was a la carte. We were very disappointed when we sat down to find most of the item at $40. No thanks, never again.
- Our first experience at aOpenTable Diner Since 2003Dined on 4/6/2014Our first experience at a Flemings was very good. The specials were spot on and portions were big. We had the prime rib and wish they didn't season it so much because I tasted the spices more than the meat. Melissa was our server and she was great; attention and patient. Worth having her table next time. Thank you, Melissa!Special Features:
- Very good food. Server wasOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/5/2014Very good food. Server was outstanding even while waiting on our party of 2 with a 16 person party behind us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It's an expensive restaurantMHZ1Dined on 4/5/2014It's an expensive restaurant - The food was good - my NY strip steak was very good, wife had a small plate of scallops which she said was good. But I gave it 3 stars because it is not worth the cost of over $100 with no alcoholic beverages and no dessert. The two of us were seated at a booth that would accommodate 6, felt very uncomfortable. There were two tvs going on over the bar showing two different ball games - so I would almost categorize this as a super expensive sports bar.Special Features:
- Another Steak PlaceLindaVIPDined on 4/2/2014We ordered the bone in prime rib eye because waiter recommended it over the filet mignon.. It had a lot of fat in it. I wish we had gone with the filet. The creamed spinach was very good. The waiter decanted the wine, which was a nice touch and made it taste better. Overall it is a nice place if you are in the area and looking for a steak. Rather expensive, however.
- Fleming's ReviewSofiVIPDined on 3/30/2014As usual the service and food were outstanding. Certainly not cheap eats but well worth the money. Will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Steak and serviceuscwestDined on 3/25/2014My wife and I chose this restaurant as it was in the area where we were spending the night prior to some surgery. We had eaten at another Flemings in the past but this restaurant surpassed all of our expectations. From the free valet parking, to the greeting we received upon check in and the fantastic service and food our entire evening was fabulous. Our server was superb in recommending wines to accompany our food and our steaks were cooked to absolute perfection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Exceeded expectations HChrisDined on 3/22/2014Excellent Exceeded expectations Had forgotten how good Flemings isSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodMattDined on 3/19/2014Great food and even better service. The steak was delicious and I highly recommend the sauteed spinach in olive oil and the blue cheese mashed potatoes. The service was excellent and the server was very personable.Special Features:
- Ordered NY Strip "medium";BoboVIPDined on 3/18/2014Ordered NY Strip "medium"; came "well-done". Waiter was pompous, claimed to be a wine expert, but couldn't answer a question on a blended California red. Given Flemings' new price points, we'll go back to "The Palm".
- Never been disappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 3/18/2014Fleming's Steakhouse continues to be one of my favorite places to go. The food is superb and the wine list impressive. Our server was knowledgeable, attentive without being obtrusive, and pleasant. It is nice to know a place where you know you will find consistent quality and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My experience was GREATDelectableVIPDined on 3/16/2014My husband took me here for my birthday and I must say it was worth being out in the snow. Our waitress was knowledgeable about our questions and had answers to everything. Our food was delicious and the manager made contact with us numerous times. I will definitely be going back....SOON!!!Special Features:
- Gail is an excellent server,OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 3/15/2014Gail is an excellent server, and I would ask for her again. It was a delightful meal.....thank you!Special Features:
- Only While Supplies LastDisappointedDined on 3/14/2014If you want the dry aged prime rib, call ahead or go on Tuesdays when they get their weekly shipment. They only have 12 of these steaks a week!
- great restaurantsandyVIPDined on 3/13/2014They were so nice. The waiter, the host. They gave my husband a box of candy and a gift card for his birthday. Great food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Go to Flemings for beef! SimplyRodneyVIPDined on 3/12/2014Go to Flemings for beef! Simply excellent steak house with huge wine list by the glass.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasantly surprisedOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 3/8/2014Had never been - will go back. The steaks were excellent - cooked as requested! And the waitress was excellent as she paid attention to special requests and wanted to be sure we were served what we had wanted.Special Features:
- BIrthday CelebrationHJK2347Dined on 3/8/2014Service was slow, took quite some time for entre to be served. Seems waiter [Pedro] busy with a large party and our party of 7 persons. Some guests expressed food was good, others not as complimentary. Some items not served hot, but merely warm. Truffles and gift card a nice touch for those celebrating their birthday. Overall complaint-food was okay but not as good as others and pricey. A general comment from all who have eaten at other higher end establishments in Tyson's, Generally all agreed not to return to Fleming's in the near future for another birthday celebration at the end of March.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- March 8, 2014, 5:45pmLarryDined on 3/8/2014The food was excellent. Free valet parking was an unexpected side benefit. Staff was friendly and attentive. Food was excellent - very high quality dining experience. A little pricey but if you can afford it great for large groups.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointed loyal customerJamesKDined on 3/7/2014I reserved this place for my wife and two of her close friends for a birthday celebration. We have been a loyal and frequent customer for a very long time but the other night the manager was extremely rude and almost contentious of the fact that my wife's steak was overcooked. He would not leave them alone and they had a terrible time enjoying the dinner. Someone needs to manage the entire restaurant better and let him know that it's rude to talk down to their customers, talk to them close in their faces, and fight with his customer that the steak is "cooked right" according to him. Customer satisfaction went out the door and he was extremely defensive and in your face.Special Features:
- Beats the competitionHedo14Dined on 3/1/2014Great service and food. Always the place to go for a great tasting steak.Special Features:
- Always good!sneakersDined on 3/1/2014I always know I will leave and be satisfied. Great steaks and drinks. You can't go wrong with whatever you order.Special Features:
- Always delicious food and excellentMoetteVIPDined on 2/23/2014My husband and I like to be here for delicious steak We always ask for a server(Brittny) to takecare of us She always give us an outstanding service My steak was over cook I asked for medium rare but I got medium Manager on duty came to our table to appologise and bring me another steak later I told him that it happened sometime that steak can be over cool We will be back there againI would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Re-Find!GQGIDined on 2/21/2014I have been to Flemings in the past, but with such good steak houses in the area such as Capital Grill, Ruth Chris and Morton's, competition was stiff. I decided to check it out and save some money and was very pleased with what I found. Food and service has improved! This is now a good Steak House that can stand on it's own!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticMalloryDined on 2/20/2014Best steak I have probably ever had. The service was impeccable and our anniversary was so very special because of everything the restaurant did to make us feel welcome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Birthday DinnerGreatLunchDined on 2/16/2014This was our first time dining at Flemings and it was EXCELLENT! From the warm bread with tomatoe butter to the surf and turf pairing of filet mignon with pecan crusted salmon and Flemings potatoes. The wine app on the iPad is an awesome feature. Patrons can use the app to choose the wine based upon very descriptive flavors and preferences...very cool! Overall an outstanding dining experience and we will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.