Fleming's Steakhouse - Tucson
6360 N. Campbell Avenue
Tucson, AZ 85718Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - Tucson
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/az/tucson
- Phone: 5205295017
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - Tucson
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar pairs a passion for service and seasonal ingredients with the finest USDA Prime beef. Every dish is meticulously made from scratch and served by our attentive staff. You’ll also discover the perfect wine for every mood with the Fleming’s 100®, our award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Our wine list features top-rated vineyards from around the world. We also offer Private Dining Rooms and a personal Private Dining Director who will craft the perfect occasion for any group size or budget. At Fleming’s, every visit is filled with indulgent possibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Fleming's Steakhouse - Tucson - Best Restaurants in Tucson ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - Tucson reviews from OpenTable diners
62 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (49)notable wine list (39)romantic (26)fit for foodies (24)vibrant bar scene (17)good for groups (15)hot spot (11)neighborhood gem (7)late-night find (6)kid-friendly (2)great for brunch (2)great for lunch (2)Show More
- Always Excellent...CMsteveVIPDined on 1/31/2014It is very hard to believe that this is a chain restaurant. This place is far and away the best steakhouse in Tucson. I have frequented this place numerous times and it is always excellent and consistent. They treat you like royalty and the food is right on part with royalty. This really is a CAN'T MISS restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently amazingTeresaDined on 1/26/2014Fleming's never disappoints. You are guaranteed an amazing meal with outstanding service. The filet is hard to beat. Extensive wine list with a meal fit for Foodies.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fine dining at its finest!TucsonpotsDined on 1/24/2014Flemings knows how to give you great food. Yes, high prices but for a special occasion it is worth it. Bar scene with happy hour prices makes it a 'go to' hot spot. Great service - 5 stars!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect for Special OccasionFrequentdinerVIPDined on 1/21/2014We often take friends to celebrate their birthday. The personal attention they receive always makes them feel special.Special Features:
- Sunday Nite SpecialCarlVIPDined on 1/19/2014The Sunday night prime rib dinner was excellent value. The meat was cooked to perfection and the sides compliment the made dish.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time dinerabqdinerDined on 1/19/2014Food was great; wait was a little too long in spite of having a reservation. Would recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always GreatOpenTable Diner Since 2001VIPDined on 1/19/2014The food is always superb at Flemings. Especially the prime rib, which is served on Sundays.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently goodFrequentdinerVIPDined on 1/19/2014We dine often at Flemings, either in the restaurant or bar, it is always excellent. The service and food are the best in town. The influence of the management and training is evident in every way.Special Features:
- Appreciated the good serviceDeenaDined on 1/19/2014Appreciated the good service with attention to detail.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SuperbAZArmyGolferDined on 1/18/2014Everything was exceptional as usual. My wife and I had the dry aged New York strip, the best steak I've eaten.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Eating ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/17/2014We frequently eat at Flemings and enjoy the food, atmosphere and service. We are always made to feel special. The staff is attentive. Our reservation/s are always honored in a timely and efficient manner. We enjoy the eating experience very much.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LocationsJoeTDined on 1/12/2014we have been in several Flemings and this one is one of the best.... The worst location so far has been the Balboa, Calif area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great deal!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/12/2014My husband and I went to Flemings for the Sunday Prime Rib special. Great deal, delicious food and impeccable service. We also like going there for special occasions or when someone is visiting the Tucson area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Special Bithday DinnerTucsonDaveDined on 1/9/2014We had great service from all the staff and the food for everyone in our party was outstanding. The noise level during happy hour was excessive. If you want a romantic or quite evening make sure you are dining later, as it did quite somewhat after happy hour.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice executionjltAZDined on 1/8/2014This has become one of our favorites for local celebrations and a great place for an excellent steak dinner. Very attentive servers. The place can be a little noisy, but they have places they can seat you if you need a little calmer environment.Special Features:
- Very good and very expensiveHereFromTucsonVIPDined on 1/8/2014Very good service. Nice dining room. Bar area was full from the time it opened. Filet mignon was perfect. We are not regular red meat eaters but steak at Fleming's every few years is a treat. Also, we only go there when we receive gift cards for this restaurant. Best steakhouse in Tucson.Special Features:
- Fleming's Steakhouse - TucsonGreatAzDayneDined on 1/7/2014While the food is good and well-prepared, be prepared for a noise level which almost forces one to have to yell in order to be heard by those sitting at your table. The service was extremely rushed, and while the wait staff constantly were saying, "No rush!," everything WAS rushed almost to the point of invasive rudeness. We felt that it was more important to the servers to turn the table than to give us excellent service. This was my 3rd experience at a Fleming's Steakhouse - once in La Jolla, CA, and twice here in Tucson, and my experience/impression in both restaurants was identical: very negative. I won't return. There are several other very good steakhouses in Tucson, all of which are far more deserving of my future business.
- Disappointing Birthday DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 1/6/2014Steak served over done, returned to me after my wife had finished her dinner and without the sides that had been on the plate. Sides then requested, along with bernaise sauce, neither of which were ever brought. Waitress disappeared for about 10 minutes at one point. Overall poor experience. Manager's intervention was positive but would have simply preferred uneventful dinner.
- Fabulous!LovetoeatDined on 1/5/2014Everything was perfect, from beginning to end. Servers were prompt, friendly, professional, helpful. Appetizers of carpaccio and pork belly were yummy! Prime rib was tender and tasty. Fleming's potatoes are to die for, creamy with just the right amount of kick! Caesar salad was cold, crisp. Too full to eat dessert, so brought them home for later. Would go back tomorrow if I didn't have a conscience! :)Special Features:
- Perfect primeAzDottyDined on 1/3/2014We are very picky about our steaks. We want true prime beef. Many restaurants and butchers (surprisingly) are confused about the "prime" title but not Flemings. My steak was cooked to perfection. I have never said that before! I even tried their house made steak sauce, which is not my thing as I am a purist, and it was good for an occasional change. My salad was delicious, my husband had the wedge which was excellent. The Prawn cocktail was great with a little dap of horseradish on top. I was surprised at the fresh taste of the prawns here in Arizona. The service was great. We will go back! .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellentOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/2/2014very good place, very good food, the best steaks in tucsonSpecial Features:
- Great food and outstandingMezvVIPDined on 1/2/2014Great food and outstanding service. One of our favorites. Good for special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstandingdennis0428Dined on 1/2/2014Food is excellent. Staff is very attentive. We loved it.Special Features:
- GoodCarlVIPDined on 12/31/2013Good but not exceptional. Maybe a little over priced if you eat there daily. But for special occasion, I think it's fine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Highly Over-ratedFoothillsWomanDined on 12/26/2013The ambiance at Flemings was nice and the service was very good. Wine selection was extensive, also. Prices were astronomical for only getting items a la carte. I got a breast of chicken on a plate, for $29. Nothing special about it, just a piece of chicken that was prepared in an acceptable fashion. Sides were also expensive. I asked for a few green beans to come with the chicken and had to order a pricey "family" style dish of them, which my companion did not want. Most of them were not eaten. Thank goodness I'd had a green salad earlier in the day ~ that would have run us over $10 more. At some very elegant restaurants, one would expect high prices. But Flemings wasn't elegant. It was just a nice, over-priced restaurant.Special Features:
- Christmas Eve DiningOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 12/24/2013Upon entering the restaurant, the bar scene was quite vibrant. We were seated in a moderate noise level area. My husband thoroughly enjoyed his appetizer and dry-aged prime rib. I had a petite filet minon that was tough. I was, however, not charged for my entree. The service was very good. We have eaten at this restaurant before and this was the first time that we encountered a problem with our food.Special Features:
- ExcellentFrequentdinerVIPDined on 12/21/2013We dine here often, and everything is consistently excellent, both the food and the service. Try the specials, they are always outstanding.Special Features:
- Night out with my girlsOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/14/2013My wife, Grand daughter and I had a wonderful time and meal. The lobster was superb, I had a steak and salmon which was out of this world, my granddaughter (4) had the mac and cheese and ate it all!!!!Special Features:
- A Special TreatMartyGDined on 12/12/2013Despite it's being pricey and noisy, Flemings is a very good place to go to celebrate a special occasion. The food and service is excellent. The wait staff is attentive without being smothering.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best steak I've had in years.JSMannDined on 12/9/2013Dinner was absolutely stunning: an impeccably articulated Pittsburg style, bone-in New York Strip and sautéed mushrooms with roasted garlic cloves. The steak was beautifully crusted and charred. The mushrooms were both earthy and savory at the same time. The roasted garlic was so sweet and mellow that I spread my bread with it afterwards. Service was spot on as well - knowledgable, personable, and professional. I was thoroughly impressed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always excellentluvfoodDined on 12/9/2013We've never been disappointed with Fleming's food or service. They have such high standards and it shows in every way. We had a wonderful server who's name was Grace. She was delightful and added to our very positive experience. Steaks were cooked to perfection and served hot. Side dishes were wonderful. We'll always return whether it's for a special occasion or just when we want a great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding Steak PlaceJimSDined on 12/5/2013Fleming's is a place similiar to Morton's and Ruth's Chris and as far as I'm concerned, it is better that either of these other places. I have been to all of them and Fleming's dry-aged steak was a wonder to behold. I also had the crispy pork belly appetizer which was wonderful. Both my wife and I had a glass of wine (her's a Dr. Losens reisling and mine a chanti) were terrific. For our tastes, the noise level was a bit high but thankfully, there was no background music. I would have preferred a more intimate environment. If you are willing to spend the $70-$80 a head for dining, you will not be dissapointed with Flemings.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We have previously eaten atLoTideMikeDined on 11/23/2013We have previously eaten at Flemings in Woodland Hills, CA. The food here in Tucson, was acceptable, but was not outstanding. Our server was very attentive, and did an excellent job.Special Features:
- Always A Great Choice in TucsonOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 11/22/2013We visit a couple of times a year and Fleming's never fails to disappoint. Even compared to other Fleming's we go to, for some reason this one always seems to be a notch above the others. The quality of the food and service is outstanding. We were feeling a bit sorry for ourselves given the highly unusual inclement weather last Friday (we are from Portland, seem enough rain) but this meal brought up our spirits. Till next time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Steaks!DalaSueDined on 11/21/2013I had the special, a petit filet with a blue cheese topping. It was excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special Occasion GemvcbdinerVIPDined on 11/16/2013Went here for my birthday and loved it. Felt very special and received 4 "to die for" truffles at the end. Our steaks were done to perfection. Loved the house salad which we shared and had plenty. Went there last year but this experience was so much better. Will be back soon.Special Features:
- Special Eveninglondon11Dined on 11/16/2013Fleming's is perfect for that special celebration and outstanding meal. Manager and servers treat diners like royalty! We left with a lovely "special occasion" gift: an attractively wrapped box of four huge truffles. Fleming's offers a wonderful variety of appetizers and dinner entrees. Cocktails are superb, and wine list is extensive. You can't go wrong if you choose Fleming's for that special evening.Special Features:
- LoudDeborahVIPDined on 11/15/2013Too loud to hear the wait staff, or have any conversation
- Birthday DinnerSteveDined on 11/10/2013Adult sons had filet medium-rare. Cooked to a perfect velvet texture. Always appreciate waiter inquiring if the steaks are cooked OK. Fleming's policy is cook another if overdone without question. Wife & I had New Bedford Scallops in lemon-honey glaze & sauteed veggies. They were removed from pan during that 20 sec window that scallops have. Fleming's consistently serves superb scallops. It is where we always go for seared scallops, a steakhouse. Go figure. Wine was Opolo Zin, great zin at moderate price. Boys had grilled asparagus and garlic potatoes; quality you would expect. Desert was a light creme brulee...how I like it, and fresh, ripe berries with heavenly Chantilly cream. Highly recommend Fleming's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good dining experienceGadaboutDined on 11/9/2013Lively crowd but not too noisy, very elegant surroundings...attentive service..a place for a special occasion as it is a bit pricey for a weekly outing. The food was expertly prepared and presented with polish. We were visited at our table by not one, but two of the four managers. Also received a follow up email thanking us for our visiting their establishment. I would certainly go back and enjoy this place again...it fills in the void of losing Anthony's in the Catalina's for a fine dining experience. Try it, you won't be disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.