Fleming's Steakhouse - Tucson
6360 N. Campbell Avenue
Tucson, AZ 85718Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - Tucson
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/az/tucson
- Phone: 5205295017
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - Tucson
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar pairs a passion for service and seasonal ingredients with the finest USDA Prime beef. Every dish is meticulously made from scratch and served by our attentive staff. You’ll also discover the perfect wine for every mood with the Fleming’s 100®, our award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Our wine list features top-rated vineyards from around the world. We also offer Private Dining Rooms and a personal Private Dining Director who will craft the perfect occasion for any group size or budget. At Fleming’s, every visit is filled with indulgent possibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
Fleming's Steakhouse - Tucson - Best Restaurants in Tucson ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - Tucson reviews from OpenTable diners
46 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (34)notable wine list (33)fit for foodies (21)romantic (16)vibrant bar scene (16)good for groups (12)neighborhood gem (10)hot spot (10)late-night find (4)great for lunch (3)great for brunch (2)kid-friendly (2)Show More
- prime rib dinnerazmickDined on 5/25/2014Love the prime rib dinner specials. Service is very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Steakhouse!1diningqueenDined on 5/23/2014The Prime Ribeye and Peppercorn Steak were outstanding as usual, along with the sides of shoestring potatoes, Flemings Potatoes, and Creamed Spinach...drinks and wine were affordable and service was outstanding by Brendan, our waiter. It's been a long time since we laughed because of our waiter!! Flemings is the place to go for upscale steak dining!Special Features:
- out of items on menuOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/19/2014we went for my daughters birthday and my son-inlaw ordered swordfish and everyone else ordered steak a few minutes later he was told they were out of fish now this was a monday at 5:30 and they open at 5:00how can this happen my son in-law does not eat meat so there was no other options for him for a main course made it very hard for all of us to eat our dinner while he sat there so with that we will never go back to that restraunt everSpecial Features:
- FlemingsMsjennaDined on 5/18/2014Delicious steak and lobster. Ahi tuna "small plate" was a great appetizer! And the chocolate truffles they gave at the end of the meal (since we were celebrating a birthday) were divine!Special Features:
- Always consistentCaliGirlVIPDined on 5/18/2014Love Flemings. We had the filet and the prime rib Sunday dinner deal... The prime rib was good, but not as seasoned as usual... Could have used more salt!! Other than that.. It was wonderful.. Our server was very nice and hospitable !!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very special placeTucsonfoodieDined on 5/17/2014Fleming's was the perfect ending to a very special day. Our son had just graduated from the graduate program at The Eller School of Management at the U of A. This restaurant was a special treat to celebrate his achievement. We were so happy with the food and the service was excellent. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for an extra special experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mother's Day BrunchTucsonGourmetDined on 5/11/2014Great Mother's Day Brunch. Awesome service and food. Steaks are always delicious.Special Features:
- PerfectionOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 5/11/2014Mother's Day brunch was perfection. Special pre fixe menu was terrific. Service as ALWAYS at Flemings was 5 star from entry to exit. Valet parking attendant ran to open the door for us. We were greeted warmly by hostesses. Our server Joey was delightful and attentive as was support staff. The manager came by every table to check on things. Flemings is always a special event when I'm visiting Tucson.Special Features:
- Beyond loudOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/10/2014Good food. Main dining and bar area is always incredibly loud, so we asked to be put in a 'quiet' area when we made the reservation because we were dining with an elderly couple. We were put in the 'quiet' room next to a table of 15 people with screaming kids and even louder parents. Not worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Incredible experienceDoolingsDined on 5/9/2014The steak I had for dinner was one of the best steaks I have had in my life. The dry-aged ribeye, cooked to rare-plus, with the "iron crust" couldn't have possibly been cooked any better. The service was exceptional.Special Features:
- What a great steak!travel2dineDined on 5/6/2014I hadn't had filet mignon for quite some time, but was dazzled by the fantastic ones served at Flemings. From appetizer through coffee and dessert, the staff was attentive, the chefs were excellent and it was a delightful evening.Special Features:
- Quick trip to TucsonRonqDined on 5/3/2014We went looking for a good quality steak in a quiet setting. Arrived and were sat by kitchen entrance. Terrible........ Mentioned issue to waiter and he immediately found a different table. He was professional and remained dedicated to giving us a special night out we do not get with kids. Both managers came by before meal to ensure our needs had been met. Nice to see both gentleman come by and double check at beginning of meal vs the end. Immediately teamwork was evident and bad experience turned out to be a memorable one.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good experienceEricaVIPDined on 5/3/2014Flemmings is very reliable with great service, great steaks and seafood and a wonderful wine list. My only complaint (and this is true of all Flemmings), for some reason it's really loud and hard to hear your companions.Special Features:
- Dining at Fleming's - TucsonOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/1/2014We recently dined at Fleming's Steakhouse in Tucson. Shortly after arrival, we were seated at a nice table. Our waiter, Nick then took our beverage and meal orders. He was very friendly and helpful. We all ordered the Newport Petite Sirloin with varied potato orders; I had the garlic mashed potatoes. One of our party also had a salad, and we all shared a green bean side dish. I would highly recommend this restaurant for its delicious food! If you want less noise level when you dine there, it's a good idea to sit further away from the bar area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DinnerGoodfoodDined on 4/26/2014Service was excellent and the food was very good. A special was going on for $49.95 for a two course meal. The shrimp ceviche had two big shrimp. Waitress didn't tell us that the tomato sauce to pour over it was very spicy. My husband can't eat food that is too spicy. Would have been nice to know before pouring the whole thing over his shrimp. Everything was cooked to order very well. Nice wine list. Sent me home with birthday truffles. Nice touch. We will go back again.Special Features:
- Good place for steaks in TucsonAZFoodieVIPDined on 4/25/2014OK, it's a chain. And everything is per the formula. But it is done very nicely at this location. We both had filets: one large, one petit. Both cooked to a perfect medium rare, both tender, both flavorful. Sides were simple, but good. Service was friendly (without being too familiar) and did their job well. I thought the wine list was a bit on the pricey side. We had a bottle "on special" for $32 that was quite pleasant. Overall a very pleasant meal.Special Features:
- Nice...but a bit overpricedMrudavisVIPDined on 4/22/2014Wonderful service, clearly top notch. But surprisingly the food was not...the steak was undercooked. The potatoes were slightly cool, and I was surprised by the portion size of the potatoes. I was "allowed" to have a half order of another side...and it was quite tiny! Bread was delicious, and when the steak came back it was great - but unfortunately by then I had the even colder potatoes to eat (I didn't want to send those back too...!). So, it was fine - but tonight I am going to Wildfire in the Chicagoland area and it is (relatively speaking) cheaper - and the food is equally top notch.Special Features:
- You can't go wrong with FlemingsKelleDined on 4/21/2014While I am not a fan of chain restaurants, I just love the consistency and quality of Fleming's that I go back frequently. The steaks are always cooked to perfection and are so tender. Plus the service is fantastic.Special Features:
- Always a great mealdaveintucsonDined on 4/19/2014Flemings is my go to steakhouse in Tucson. Impeccable service and very good food. It's nothing else if not consistent.Special Features:
- Attentive service and great foodjltAZDined on 4/12/2014The main dining room can be a little noisy. On this visit, upon seeing we had an elderly lady with us, they offered to seat us in a quieter side room which was much appreciated. The only issue we have is that we eat too much when we come here.Special Features:
- Excellent!FrequentdinerVIPDined on 4/11/2014Loved the lobster + steak special. The special 3 course dinners are always a treat. At the Tucson Flemings, the service is unsurpassed. The management is always visible and involved.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent business dinnerJodiDined on 4/10/2014We were visiting Tucson on business and took clients to Flemings for dinner. Excellent food and first class service made for an outstanding evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic Filet and LobsterTeamLeaVIPDined on 4/4/2014We both had the special above with great Scallop app. and salads and great wine!Special Features:
- Wine list was very niceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/4/2014My wife and I really enjoyed our experience at Flemings. Great crowd. Quality food and carrot cake that is a must have after a prime steak. Service was the best.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overpriced and noisyArikb19Dined on 4/3/2014We were a group of 6. The place is crowded and very noisy. We could not have a conversation without shouting across the table. The food is good but is overpriced. We had dinner at Sullivan's earlier this week and enjoyed it much better. It looks like it is a place to be seen.Special Features:
- Wonderful evening at Flemings!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/3/2014First time at Flemings, and everything was perfect: Beautiful restaurant interior-dark wood, comfortable seating. We had a reservation, and the hostess seated us promptly at a lovely booth. The restaurant was already full at 6:00pm. First came a loaf of crispy, warm bread with two delicious spreads. We shared the wedge salad which was great. Then came the beef! I had the 6 oz filet with a delicious sort of potato gratin; my husband the peppered strip steak.with a few green beans Both had great flavor and texture, and were served hot and cooked to perfection. We were too full for dessert, but our wonderful waitress gave us a box of four big chocolate truffles, as we were celebrating a special occasion. We will be return! Thank you.Special Features:
- MCMCdinerDined on 3/30/2014Fleming's has great ambiance. Our filets were cooked to perfection. Service was exceptional. They serve the best starter bread with specialty spreads. Only issue we had was being seated in a booth like table just outside of the kitchen/serving entrance. Was quite annoying due to the congestion of the servers going in and out and kitchen noise level. Will always ask to be seated elsewhere when returning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Excellent...CMsteveVIPDined on 3/28/2014This establishment never ceases to amaze me. It is always outstanding and totally consistent. The steaks are the best in Tucson. The service outperforms every other restaurant in Tucson and probably Arizona. We were looked after by our waiter "MATT" and their sommelier "RICK". Service with these two gentlemen can't get any better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ways a JoyWorldTravelerDined on 3/28/2014Always a must stop when in town. Great food, service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another delightful experience.FoodDudeVIPDined on 3/28/2014This steakhouse remains a tribute to the benefit of a focus on service and a consistent kitchen output. A bustling and energetic atmosphere with a traditional menu enhanced by the introduction of what they refer to as "small plates." The beef and side dishes are uniformly high quality. They still struggle a bit with their swordfish but I will order it every time so they don't take it off the menu. It is a sophisticated room, ostensibly guided by "business casual" attire preference. Alas, too many diners must be in the plow-hand or skate-boarder business based on their manner of dress. But this is a fine establishment that needs the revenue to stay in business so they have little choice but to grin and bear it--which they do quite well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- You can always count on Fleming's.AlwaysGreatDined on 3/26/2014Great food, great service, great people. I travel extensively and this is the best Fleming's in the country. If it's your first time or you are a regular they make you feel special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a great mealdaveintucsonDined on 3/19/2014We enjoyed our dinner, service as usual is excellent and the food was great! Try the tomahawk steak. It was a great deal a few months ago and I'm not sure why they changed it, but it was $99.00 for two with either soup or salad. Now it's $91.00 but no soup or salad. Guess it's okay, and with all that food, 35 oz of deliciousness, do you really need a soup or salad?Special Features:
- Fine steakhouse dining in Tucson!FoodyoneVIPDined on 3/19/2014Coming from Chicago, we know something about great steak houses and Flemings here in Tucson stacks up favorably! The filet mignon was excellent and prepared perfectly to my desired temperature. My wife really enjoyed the ahi tuna and our friend loved the lamb chops! The salads are great and our meal was accompanied by a reasonably priced bottle of BR Cohn cabernet that was just right. Desserts are wonderful too! Service was also terrific and Kendra and Barney stopped by to make sure all was to our liking! A great evening out!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We always enjoy Flemings -drmemoryVIPDined on 3/17/2014We always enjoy Flemings - a good chain steakhouse. Service was a little sketchy this time. For the price, we expect the best. They forgot the bread, which is delicious, had to remind them twice. Poured Cab into a Pino glass. Placement of flatware was haphazard. I know this a little picky, but, like I said, for the price, our expectations are high. Minor adjustments would earn a 5-star.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary dinnerTheStansterDined on 3/13/2014We have been to Fleming's a few times, mostly with friends. This night we went alone to enjoy a nice dinner and celebrate an anniversary. We were seated promptly. Our server, Brandon did a good job. The chef's special chowder was very good. We both had the regular filet and shared the creamed spinach. My wife enjoyed her steak. Mine was not as good. I had one almost inedible piece but chewed and chewed as I didn't want to spit it out. We both had steak left and took it home. She took it for lunch the next day and found two more inedible piece in my leftover. Not what I would expect in a $45 piece of filet. We were disappointed and will have to think about whether we really want to returnSpecial Features:
- Best bone in filet!TeamLeaVIPDined on 3/8/2014Excellent again as always! Kept it simple with steaks and Flemings potatoes and great wine. Excellent service with Kevan C as our server, she was just fantastic! PattySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tucson SteakhouseWildflowerVIPDined on 3/2/2014Very high prices - nowhere near the quality of Morton's or Mastro's Would maybe consider eating in the bar their prices and selections seemed interesting We are from Chicago and love Wildfire this restaurant should take a look at their success they do it right We asked for a quiet table and did not get thatSpecial Features:
- Great Birthday CelebrationGregSVIPDined on 3/1/2014Took my wife here for her birthday and we weren't disappointed. They honored our table requests and my wife has a few dietary restrictions which the chef honored wonderfully. The service was wonderful and attentive without hovering. A wonderful evening.Special Features:
- Great SteakhouseAmyinTucsonVIPDined on 2/27/2014I love a good aged steak and this did not disappoint. We both started with the onion soup (my husbands without cheese) and found it quite flavorful. The steak melted in your mouth and the béarnaise sauce was a tasty addition. The sides - onion rings, grilled asparagus, and creamed corn - were worthy of being included on any great steakhouse menu I admit that I avoided the restaurant for awhile as I try to eat at locally owned/operated restaurants. My loss.Special Features:
- WOW....WHAT HAPPENED BARNEY?EventsonthegoVIPDined on 2/24/2014I have had many rib steaks at Flemings - Birmingham, and Novi Michigan, Phoenix, etc. Never have I seen one cut 1/8 of an inch at one end and (maybe) 1/2 an inch at the other. This is not what I expect at Flemings. If you have to charge more, do it but give a good product. That's why we go. They took the steak off the bill but only after we asked. No! we did not take leftovers home.