Fleming's Steakhouse - DC Ranch
20753 N. Pima Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85255Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - DC Ranch
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/az/dc-ranch
- Phone: 4805388000
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - DC Ranch
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar pairs a passion for service and seasonal ingredients with the finest USDA Prime beef. Every dish is meticulously made from scratch and served by our attentive staff. You’ll also discover the perfect wine for every mood with the Fleming’s 100®, our award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Our wine list features top-rated vineyards from around the world. We also offer Private Dining Rooms and a personal Private Dining Director who will craft the perfect occasion for any group size or budget. At Fleming’s, every visit is filled with indulgent possibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Fleming's Steakhouse - DC Ranch - Best Restaurants in Scottsdale ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - DC Ranch reviews from OpenTable diners
59 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (44)notable wine list (36)romantic (30)fit for foodies (20)neighborhood gem (16)vibrant bar scene (16)good for groups (8)great for outdoor dining (8)kid-friendly (6)great for brunch (4)hot spot (4)great for lunch (1)late-night find (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Nice place to eat but!DianeDined on 1/5/2014The noise level is very high, very hard to listen to someone on the other side of the table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quick stop for drinksCJeffriesDined on 1/4/2014We stopped in for a drink and some appetizers before heading elsewhere. We had a gift card to use. We were under-whelmed by the list of appetizers. The jumbo shrimp was good - pretty basic. We moved on pretty quickly. The ambiance was good. The place wasn't super busy for a saturday night.I would recommend this to a friend.
- We went to celebrate my birthdayOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/1/2014We went to celebrate my birthday and our anniversary. From the time I checked I'm to the time we left they recognized us which I loved. I love the location of this Flemings. The food was delicious as usual and the dessert I wanted seconds. I can't wait to come back to the DC Ranch location againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dining experience!SchwartzAzVIPDined on 12/28/2013We dined at Fleming for my wife's Birthday Dinner. We had a great time. The food was excellent. We had bone-in-steak, filet, and onion soup to start. The steak was cooked perfectly and was very tender. The service was top notch as they were very attentive. We can't wait to go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't interrupt dinner for dessertXmasspyDined on 12/24/2013While in the middle of a savory bite of filet mignonette (half-way through dinner) my party is interupted to be asked if we wanted a lava cake for dessert (due to the 20 mins. it takes to bake). I personally don't want to think about dessert when I have a plate full of dinner. I explained to the waiter that didn't work for me and why in the middle of dinner as v. the beginning: He said it was policy to do it in the middle v. the beginning when he takes your entrée order. Seems a bit backwards. :-/Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, but quite priceyTouristofLifeVIPDined on 12/14/2013We visited Fleming's for our anniversary and while the preparation of the food was very nice and tasty, the prices are much too high to visit very often. The portion sizes were small in relation to the prices, so there weren't even any leftovers to take home to help justify the high prices. We had dinner for two and shared an appetizer and dessert and our bill was over $150, not including the tip.Special Features:
- Service not quite up to previousNevadaKateVIPDined on 12/13/2013Service not quite up to previous standard. In fact, it was slow. Filet arrived overcooked. When this was brought to server's attention, he seemed reluctant to take it back to the kitchen. Finally a manager arrived on the scene and agreed that the steak was overdone. It took an additonal 15 minutes for 2nd steak to arrive, but manager sent two fresh sides to table and then comp'd the steak. Wish we hadn't had the problem with overcooked filet, but the manager handled things appropriately and we appreciate the attention she gave us. We eat at Flemings about a half dozen times a year and this is the first time we've had any issues with the food. We were happy with how the problem was handled and we will be back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for a Special OccassionOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 12/13/2013Food was excellent! Great buys on the wine and the food. The service was over the top! Erica did a wonderful job!Special Features:
- Wonderful PlaceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/11/2013The service and food were both outstanding. The waitress was very helpful and really did a wonderful job explaining specials and how the dinners were prepared. She really knew her products.Special Features:
- Wonderful birthday dinner.sandeeDined on 12/11/2013Wonderful birthday dinner. They catered to our every needSpecial Features:
- Great Scottsdale steakhouseWillymyVIPDined on 12/8/2013We had a wonderful meal at Fleming's. We loved the small plates so we didn't have to share.Special Features:
- Below average steak houseTigerDined on 12/6/2013This was our 1st dinner visit to this Flemmings. They have a nice wine selection of wine by the glass at reasonable prices. We had (4) large glasses of wine. My wife enjoyed her meal but my steak was 1/3 gristle. The 1/3 was not edible. I mentioned to the person clearing the plates that the steak was too much gristle. He must have said something to a mgr because a few minutes later he was at our table inquiring about the problem steak. When I explained all the gritle he said that some people like gristle. I told him I have never in my life heard of anyone who likes gristle. He asked us if I wanted dessert but he never said whether or not it would be complimentary but at this point I was done with Flemings.Special Features:
- A Scottsdale TreasurePyemomDined on 12/2/2013Excellent service, great food wine, just an all around great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great spot for great foodJudiDined on 11/26/2013You can always depend on excellent food and service. We love to get a small plate and than add all of the extras to share! Our pre-teens are welcome and treated like adults, which makes them feel special and enjoy the experience. We love to have our special occasions here.Special Features:
- Enjoy!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/23/2013We like to dine at Flemings for special occations. The food is wonderfully prepared and presented. The wine list is comprehensive. I also feel the staff is attentive and that they seem to enjoy the people they encounter which makes for a wonderful experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Night of celebrationhippyVIPDined on 11/15/2013Went to Flemings as my mother in law was in town and it's one of her favorites. Service and food was excellent as always. It was a little loud for my mother in law but she is 85. Our server was very knowledgeable on wine and helped her with her selection. Love the atmosphere at DC and is why we travel their even though the one on Scottsdale road is closerSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A hit againFoodloverDined on 11/14/2013This was the second time that we have gone to this particular Flemings and again we were not disappointed. The wait staff was great, the food was great and the wine was great. As suspected we were not disappointed.Special Features:
- Terrific, as usual. We goJeffDined on 11/12/2013Terrific, as usual. We go back to Fleming's as often as we can. Jeff and JaneSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great neighborhood restaurant...jcdolfanVIPDined on 11/12/2013Fleming's in DC Ranch is a favorite place for our family. We eat there regularly, because the food and service is consistently great. It was my youngest son's birthday this past week and we went to Fleming's for dinner. The staff went out of their way to make sure we had an exceptional time, as well as making sure they recognized his birthday. We had an outstanding time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We visit this restaurant forOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 11/9/2013We visit this restaurant for special occasions. We flew from San Diego to Scottsdale just to celebrate a birthday and eat at this Fleming's location. We have been to several locations, but D.C. Ranch is our favorite. We have never been disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Celebrating Hubby's BirthdayMerfVIPDined on 11/7/2013We had a fantastic dinner, steaks were done to perfection. Wine list is extensive! Our waiter Ryan was very attentive and knowledgeable regarding the menu. We go often when in Scottsdale!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Few GlitchesOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 11/1/2013After our server spilled wine on the table cloth and didn't think to change it I was a little suspicious of the service to come. Being picky , I think the butters and cheeses served with the bread looked sloppy in the containers. Steak that was supposed to be medium with a pink center came over cooked....flavor was good , but could have been better if cooked like they said it was going to be done.
- Comparable to other good steakMurrayDined on 10/30/2013Comparable to other good steak houses in town. We will come again.Special Features:
- Awesome servicekristinVIPDined on 10/27/2013Ryan C. was an outstanding waiter. It wast the first time our kids had ever been there and they were treated like royalty!Special Features:
- Fantastic!OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 10/26/2013What a wonderful dining experience! The service was exceptional and the food was fabulous. Would recommend to everyone!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was EXCELLENT! WaitressBillDined on 10/23/2013Food was EXCELLENT! Waitress was having difficulty coping with life this evening...Not attentive but passable...Special Features:
- Great steakhouseToughcookieVIPDined on 10/18/2013The manager mark greeted us at the door and oversaw our evening. We had a great night. Great food. Great wine list. Our server Stephane was a hoot!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never DisappointedredsBDDined on 10/18/2013I have never visited a Fleming's Steakhouse that was not up to our expectations. We expect good food and good service and that is what we get. Our waiter "Nick" was wonderful and the food was excellent. We have gone to two different Fleming's in the Scottsdale area and they were both fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steakhouseToughcookieVIPDined on 10/17/2013Flemings at DC Ranch is our favorite steakhouse. Bar none. Erika, our server, was a delight! We will be back tomorrow! Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Inattentive staff, excellent foodTomGinAZDined on 10/12/2013I have been to quite a few Fleming's, but never the DC Ranch location before. We sat outside to enjoy the nice weather, which is just about what we were left to do - sit there and enjoy the weather. It might have been 5-10 minutes before being greeted by our server (far longer than most restaurants would allow for). We placed our drink order and she said water would be out right away. The drinks came after a short wait, but no water. We eventually ordered an app, and our entrees - both of which took a while to come out. I certainly understand if the kitchen was busy, but it didn't appear so by the number of people at the restaurant for a Saturday night. Overall, the food was great, as expected for Fleming's, but the service was lackluster.Special Features:
- The service was great...bothdougieVIPDined on 9/27/2013The service was great...both at the bar and at the table, and the food at this Flemings location was so much better than I have had at others.....our group of 6 had the amazing seafood tower...fresh and meaty as can be...and everyone's steaks were cooked perfectly. All in all, a great night. With special thanks to Joey at the bar, and our server for making the night a super one.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious in the DesertdineandwineDined on 9/25/2013We celebrated a birthday at Flemings and it proved to be a wonderful decision. From the ambiance, the service, to the food it was a very memorable evening. The Open Table website was spot on its description of this restaurant, giving us details that guided us to this venue. We were so touched at the box of chocolate truffles we received as a birthday gift and they were by far the most delicious truffles we have ever eaten. Next time we travel to Phoenix, we will certainly make a point to dine at Flemings again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always goodSueDDined on 9/24/2013Fleming's at DC Ranch never disappoints. Steaks are always properly prepared and the quality of the beef is excellent. Sides are great to share and the carrot cake is to die for!Special Features:
- It'a always a special nightToniDined on 9/13/2013It'a always a special night when we dine at Fleming's!Special Features:
- Always greatHowardLDined on 9/13/2013We've been to this Flemings at least 10 times. It's always perfect. This location is a little less busy than other scottsdale location and we love it.Special Features:
- Superb in SeptemberOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/8/2013Outstanding meal; outstanding service; very impressed. Our group of seven enjoyed an awesome experience. Highly recommend this Fleming's !!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Steaks in Town!luveatingoutVIPDined on 9/2/2013We always enjoy our food, the ambiance and the experience at Fleming's!Special Features:
- Great deal!AZRetireeVIPDined on 9/1/2013We had the special prime rib dinner, and it was wonderful, as well as a great deal. The small plate menu looks very interesting, so we will return to try that.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- As always, the service atOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/1/2013As always, the service at this Fleming's was outstanding! We always enjoy going there for a nice dinner or special occasion.Special Features:
- Never Disappointedme57Dined on 8/31/2013Fleming's Steakhouse at DC Ranch is consistently GREAT!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.