Fleming's Steakhouse - DC Ranch
20753 N. Pima Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85255Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - DC Ranch
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/az/dc-ranch
- Phone: 4805388000
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - DC Ranch
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar pairs a passion for service and seasonal ingredients with the finest USDA Prime beef. Every dish is meticulously made from scratch and served by our attentive staff. You’ll also discover the perfect wine for every mood with the Fleming’s 100®, our award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Our wine list features top-rated vineyards from around the world. We also offer Private Dining Rooms and a personal Private Dining Director who will craft the perfect occasion for any group size or budget. At Fleming’s, every visit is filled with indulgent possibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Fleming's Steakhouse - DC Ranch - Best Restaurants in Scottsdale ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - DC Ranch reviews from OpenTable diners
63 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (47)notable wine list (37)romantic (31)fit for foodies (21)neighborhood gem (17)vibrant bar scene (17)great for outdoor dining (9)good for groups (8)kid-friendly (6)great for brunch (4)hot spot (4)great for lunch (1)late-night find (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Not as nice as it used to bewellnessrnVIPDined on 4/20/2014It has been approximately 2 years since we had gone to Fleming's at DC Ranch. It had always been a great steakhouse but we were disappointed with out last visit on Easter Sunday for their brunch. To give them credit we rarely go out to eat on holidays because it is usually chaotic and it certainly was that. The restaurant wasn't as clean as we remembered and the service wasn't as attentive as we previously remembered The food quality reminded us of an upscale Outback. We did receive the $25.00 dining card which was nice and we will give it a go one more time when it isn't so busy.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/20/2014The easter brunch was very busy. We ordered the prime rib . both of ours came over cooked. The veggies were uneatable . The manager gave us free prime rib dinners to come back.. they have a great happy hour and we go there at least once a month. This was not a typical experience.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Flemings never disappoints!AnnSalemDined on 4/13/2014Flemings is one of those restaurants that just has all the moving parts well planned to give you a wonderful dining experience. From the timing of our service to the personalized service Tom Cook showed to us, we were once again impressed with the quality of service at this restaurant. The manager checked upon us during the course of our meal and later referred to us by name. They made us feel as important as the next customer. The food was unique, perfectly prepared, and delicious. We had a wonderful time! Thank you, Flemings!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding as alwaysBobLoblawVIPDined on 4/12/2014Perfect dining experience on a busy Saturday night. Food preparation.presentation and ambiance pretty much without equal.Special Features:
- Always a good meal!BarbDined on 4/9/2014Flemings is always a good choice for a delicious meal accompanied by great service! We enjoyed a special offering of an all-inclusive steak & lobster meal which left everyone very happy and satisfied.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Flemingsdavidg47VIPDined on 4/7/2014The ambiance and service were excellent. This was the second time we had eaten there. The meat tasted as though it was of a commercial quality....not prime.Special Features:
- Very expensiveOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 4/7/2014Salad portions for $9 very small, almost all steak prices over $50. Sides $9-11. Ridiculous . Dining room so dark can't see menu. Mood ok just way way overpriced
- FlemingsMameVIPDined on 4/6/2014We had dinner at Flemings, certainly not our first time, with friends from out of town. The service was great, food great, the specialty butters with the bread, outstanding. Overall, once again, a great experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Second TimejohngDined on 4/4/2014We were here a couple of weeks ago. My wife loved it, so we tried it again to see if it was a fluke. No, it was just as good this time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent eveningChezdugueDined on 4/3/2014After we requested to be seated in the Wine Room, our table was lovely.. quiet. The service (Kristin and Christian) was excellent with friendly, knowledgeable waitress. The food was delicious. Thank you for a very nice eveningSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect anniversary dinnerQueenVIPDined on 3/29/2014Love everything about Flemings-- the atmosphere, the service and especially the food!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We went with friends to celebrateTerrusDined on 3/25/2014We went with friends to celebrate a birthday. We all had steaks and everyone enjoyed theirs, 3 side dishes were enough for 4 of us. Salads to start were very tasty but the best was the lava cake. Exceptional service! Very enjoyable evening over all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely GreatjohngDined on 3/25/2014Our previous favorite steakhouse has been bought out by a large chain and just isn't the same. We have been looking for a replacement ever since. We had dined at Fleming's in the past (several years ago) and had been disappointed. My how things change. My wife said it may have been the best meal she has ever had. We went on a week night and had a special of steak and lobster. It was very reasonably priced and obviously, very good. I think we may have found our new regular steakhouse.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently goodstephVIPDined on 3/21/2014Best steak in the neighborhood. Try the mac and cheese.......great!Special Features:
- Food and service were greatTimmmmmDined on 3/21/2014Food and service were great but it is noisy and hard to hear.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not up to usual standardfoodieSTLVIPDined on 3/16/2014Had a training server. Not what I wanted. Unfortunately, I'm not the kind of guy that would ask for a different server. She was unfamiliar with the menu and product. I've been to Flemings many times, so not that big of a deal. However, you need a good server to pace meal, pace refills and to prompt other ordering. My steak was great. My dad's prime rib was fair. My kid's filet was way overcooked. I never grew up asking for a recook of a meal. I think it's bad form and also makes the rest of the group uncomfortable. I sent an email and I did hear back from manager. Will post edit after our conversation tomorrow. Flemings is normally top notch. However, the meal was a "C". Not what you want for spending $330 for a family dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Flemings Date NightWadeDined on 3/15/2014The food was excellent! However, the level of service even surpassed the food quality. The service was exceptional. An awesome experience overall.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wow!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 3/14/2014We were impressed with every aspect of the experience.I would recommend this to a friend.
- good but not greatArgentinesteakloverVIPDined on 3/11/2014The food was good. For the price it could be a lot better. Meat was quite fatty. Cooked properly. The service was average; the waiters rely on other personnel to help them and they don't follow up on wether it gets done. i.e. Asked for a beer with my dinner; I received the beer almost when I was done with dinner.
- Very good steakhouseGaryVIPDined on 3/1/2014We really enjoyed the food, its presentation and the interaction with the servers. Better than other name brand steak establishments. A do over.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 6 year old's birthdayDavidVIPDined on 2/23/2014Flemmings is my 6 year olds favorite restaurant except for Sweet Tomatoes. I think he likes the free mints and the treat they give you for a birthday. We went for the prime rib special, which is still a decent deal at $39.00 or so. The prime rib is good, but not great. My son's fillet from the kid's meal was actually better.Special Features:
- A pleasureCurlyDined on 2/22/2014We celebrated a special Birthday it was very nice we especially liked the small plate idea as we have found the portions are very large when we have dinned there before we received a nice box of truffles and a gift card when we left thanks againSpecial Features:
- Great ExperienceDavidinrehobothVIPDined on 2/21/2014Everything was exceptional, from the food to the atmosphere to our server, Brendan. The two filets were done perfectly and the steaks tasted fantastic. Cannot wait to visit again!Special Features:
- Nice!NickDined on 2/19/2014Great food and service! A bit pricey in my opinion. Prices are up there with Eddie V's or Dominicks. This place is a step below them.Special Features:
- wonderful dining experienceGaileeVIPDined on 2/17/2014As usual both the food and the service was very good. The wedge salad is a must for me every time we eat at Flemings. The onion soup was very good but served with brunt cheese and my husband sent it back for another bowl. The prime rib special is well worth the money. The creamed spinach is one of the best in the city and the chocolate molten cake was wonderful. Our server was very friendly and attentive --- he made the evening a special night out for us!Special Features:
- Service was great, food iswhiteDined on 2/14/2014Service was great, food is a little pricy, I was disappointed that the scallop appetizer only came with 1 scallop. Other than that great for special occasionsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful dining experienceGaileeVIPDined on 2/7/2014We enjoyed an outstanding dining experience while celebrating a special birthday with our daughter. Our server made the evening terrific by her helpfulness and cheery attitude. The wedge salad is a must --- delicious and presented with a flair. The salmon was wonderful as was the bone-in ribeye steak. The special gift at the end of the meal for our daughter was very appreciated. This is a wonderful place to celebrate a special occasion.Special Features:
- Pretty pricey, but well worthFamilyDined on 2/6/2014Pretty pricey, but well worth it. Too noisy for a romantic date. Good lighting for one, though! We had to use our phones to read the menu... :-) Bread and butters, awesome. Brie appetizer, awesome. Porchini rubbed filet, outstanding. I would go back if I ever win the lottery.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really Yummy!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/1/2014The food was great and the server was very helpful. Everythig was good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Locals try it againlocal1Dined on 1/31/2014We have not been back to Fleming" DC Ranch since a bad experience about 4 years ago. We found that the restaurant has improved ..... service has really improved and the food has gotten better. We eat out once to twice per week and go all over the area for restaurants and I am retired from the industry..... I would recommend Fleming's but for price value they have gotten a little out of line. But based on the packed restaurant Friday a lot of people didn't seem to care. Lastly, the manager is doing a really good job. kudosSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Eerything was done and presentedOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 1/29/2014Eerything was done and presented to perfection. The staff is exceptionally trained and the food greatly satisfied four discerning diners.Special Features:
- Expected more....Holister72VIPDined on 1/27/2014Third time at DC Ranch Flemming's and it was ok. We ordered prime rib special they were offering & both cuts were extremely fatty, was even unable to cut mine with steak knife. Server was great which made our experience nice but busboy kept reaching over us to fill water & kept bothering us to take our plates when we clearly weren't finished. Also, this is 3rd time I have attempted to take my remaining meal & they haven't boxed everything, even made sure this time I said Please box everything! Still they didnt. In addition, our server told us I was unable to use my $25 gift card because we ordered the prime rib special. I expected more for the price & reputation. Guess I'm used to Los Angeles Flemming's.
- Wine list was very expensiveOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/26/2014Wine list was very expensive for the wines offered.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We were celebrating my husbandsOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/25/2014We were celebrating my husbands birthday and they made him feel special from the time we walked in the door. The service was awesome and the food was wonderful! The take home truffles was an added bonus. We will definetly dine at this restaurant again soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Steak HousebubbieVIPDined on 1/25/2014We love Flemings, the steak is always wonderful and the Fleming potatoes are outstanding. It' s a very nice place for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Okay food; boring atmosphereChristyGVIPDined on 1/25/2014Decided to try the upscale Fleming's at DC Ranch recently after having tried all the surrounding more casual restaurants. The food was good, service was great, but it was quite pricey for what you get. And the atmosphere was decidedly more formal. My husband's strip steak was a bit chewy and had a big chunk of gristle that was unappetizing so he was disappointed. I had halibut which turned out to be much better than the hubby's steak. Odd for a steakhouse. We live and work between Seattle, WA and Washington, DC so have lots of great restaurants in both cities to compare to. While the experience at Fleming's was good overall, I'm not sure I would rush back here anytime soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No surprisesBobLoblawVIPDined on 1/20/2014Typical outstanding dining experience in every way. Whether just for a quiet dinner for two or a neighborhood gathering Fleming's at DC Ranch is consistently superb. Never a problem. One of our very favorites in all of the Valley.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great selectionAlaskaDined on 1/15/2014Wait staff was great, very attentive. Nice to see knowledge of food and wine. They listened well and remembered our preferences. Steak were good plus not amazing but very good. Sides were very well done and desert amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Stellar experience ...JB22VIPDined on 1/11/2014In town for a conference, and didn't like my choices at the Four Seasons Hotel for restaurants. So I saw their ad in Phoenix Magazine then checked OpenTable to see if they could take a last minute reservation. Flemmings is a home run. Execution sparkled from host, to wait, to kitchen team - felt welcomed and treated with the proper blend of attention and privacy. We ordered from the regular menu - the NY Strrip au poivre and the Porchini Mushroom Filet Mignon. Both cooked to order and served with some great hospitality. We did the side of onion rings - best you'll ever have. They have a very thoughtful wine collection and you can browse your options via the iPad inventory system they use. All in all a wonderful experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My steak sandwich must haveJagourmetDined on 1/11/2014My steak sandwich must have sat under a heat lamp forever as it was totally dry. Baked potato tasteless and cold. My wife's lobster tail was "fishy" and she only ate a few bites. She also ordered creamed corn that was loaded wit hot peppers that Was not noted in the menu. One of the least satisfying meals we have had in years.