Fleming's Steakhouse - Chandler
905 North 54th Street
Chandler, AZ 85226Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Fleming's Steakhouse - Chandler
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/locations/az/chandler
- Phone: 4809401900
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Fleming's Steakhouse - Chandler
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar pairs a passion for service and seasonal ingredients with the finest USDA Prime beef. Every dish is meticulously made from scratch and served by our attentive staff. You’ll also discover the perfect wine for every mood with the Fleming’s 100®, our award-winning list of 100 wines by the glass. Our wine list features top-rated vineyards from around the world. We also offer Private Dining Rooms and a personal Private Dining Director who will craft the perfect occasion for any group size or budget. At Fleming’s, every visit is filled with indulgent possibilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Fleming's Steakhouse - Chandler - Best Restaurants in Chandler ›
Fleming's Steakhouse - Chandler reviews from OpenTable diners
70 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (53)notable wine list (40)romantic (30)fit for foodies (25)good for groups (19)vibrant bar scene (14)neighborhood gem (12)hot spot (9)kid-friendly (7)great for outdoor dining (7)late-night find (2)great for brunch (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Consistent ClassicCameljokDined on 1/27/2014Flemings has always delivered great food but the price is up there with high end restaurants. My prime rib was undercooked and they replaced it immediately. Also, the crab garnish dish was overcooked so they brought out a new plate.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great way to handle it!LocalfoodieVIPDined on 1/21/2014We had a business meeting there. One of us seemed to have the short end of the stick. Asked for lemons three times, over cooked steak, but the manager took care of it right away. A new steak commentary dessert and a great attitude. Nice resolution to an unhappy situation. The waiter was eager to please. We will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and ServicePattiDined on 1/20/2014We often go to Flemings but usually to their great Happy Hour. We chose to go for their special of the month which was the prime rib dinner. Everything was excellent. Cooked to perfection. We had a side of mushrooms and a side of the au gratin potatoes. Both of those dishes were flavorful and delicious. Desert was a molten lava cake served with whipped cream and ice cream served on a shell. Everything was beautifully presented and cooked as ordered. My husband even got an end cut as he had asked for. The service by Thomas was excellent. Although the restaurant was crowded he came around to us many times and was very attentive. Would definitely recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding as Alwaysluv2dineDined on 1/19/2014We ate at Flemings and took advantage of their $29.99 Prime Rib Special and it was incredible in every way. The Wedge Salad is the best salad on the planet, Prime Rib cut like butter and cooked perfectly as ordered, side dishes so big and tasty the Flemings potatoes are delicious and sauteed spinich the best I have ever had. Desserts are wonderful the lava cake and cheesecake were delicious. Our Manhattan's were done perfectly - I was clumsy and knocked over my drink at the dinner table and a very kind Manager saw what happened and quickly took charge cleaning it up and he even got me another cocktail to replace what I spilled. This is outstanding customer service. Flemings continues to be our favorite steak house bar none.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Place cannot cookOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 1/10/2014My wife's steak was ordered medium, it first came well done. It then came a second time medium rare. The manager. Asked if we wanted it a little red because they can do it between medium and medium rare. I informed her that it was ordered medium from the start and she apparently did not know what our order was. We had out of town guests that had to wait for my wife's second steak to come being nice which was wrong anyways. We ended up canceling the order and they comped our drinks. I will not go back again, I have had too many better steaks at other places.
- Great StripazeatsDined on 1/7/2014Had the NY Strip special and it was fantastic! Beautiful crunch on the outside and so tender inside. The appetizer that came with it was good but I can't really remember what it was because I couldn't stop thinking about the steak! Lava cake was good as always. Going back on Sunday for the Prime Rib special!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good as usualluvsteakVIPDined on 1/5/2014Always a pleasure to eat here. Sunday prime rib is a great deal. We share it with a drink and a glass of wine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GF menu no moreTriciaDined on 1/3/2014We specifically picked this restaurant for its Gluten free menu only to find they got rid of it a month ago very disappointingSpecial Features:
- Seating with reservationsAnnnVIPDined on 1/3/2014Wait with a reservation thru open table was at least 15 minutesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Steaks were excellent andOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/2/2014Steaks were excellent and perfectly prepared. The wine was a little disappointing (only an off year was available in the bottle I chose) but suitable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/31/2013For the past 7 years we have dinned at this Fleming's restaurant on New Years Eve and other special occasions and enjoyed an expensive, delicious, and high class dinner out. This year was very disappointing. We discovered that they no longer have valet parking. My wife prefers a light meal and usually orders the lobster tails. Service was very slow this evening and when my wife's lobster tails arrived there was no one available to remove them from the shells. Further more she enjoys dipping the lobster into melted butter, but no dish of melted butter heated by a candle was available either. When we questioned our waiter about this we were told that none were available this evening. The service here has really gone down hill. Too bad!Special Features:
- Not what I expect from themOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/24/2013The service in the lounge/wine bar was great, that's why they got a 3 in service, other than that not so much. The food was ok, not good or great, just ok. I don't recommend the swordfish (I actually don't recommend that anywhere in AZ), but they prepared it very strange here (thick cream sauce all over it) - I guess to mask the quality. As the waitress stated when I asked about it, "we are a steak house, so I don't know much about the swordfish". That should have given me a clue not to order it. Their steak was ok but not great as I would expect from someone who specializes in steak. I would say the sides were the best things we got.
- Grandpa1955Dined on 12/23/2013Brought great great grandpa for dinner. Flemmings has been one of his favorites for years. Wait staff was terrific!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a great place for dining,OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/18/2013Always a great place for dining, good food, good wine and the service is greatSpecial Features:
- Holiday Re-energizerRickDined on 12/15/2013Day of working and holiday shopping equals not enough energy to cook. What better place to re-energize and regroup! The service was friendly and, thankfully, without any "you're in a fine dining establishment" attitude. Fine wine and a good meal made the rest of the shopping bearable. Thank you Flemings!Special Features:
- Steak House--thriving!TrillDined on 12/12/2013Two diners went to dinner on a Thursday evening. The restaurant was full and the energy lively. We were brought to our table right on time without a wait. Every hostess greeted us and was friendly. The waitress was excellent in her delivery, timing, and responding to questions. Our steaks, the petit filet and a filet special with scallops were cooked to order, very hot, and tasted great. A excellent dining experience.Special Features:
- Great SteaksDupontDined on 12/10/2013I've been fortunate enough to to eat at this Fleming's location several times and have never been disappointed. The appetizers, sides and desserts are wonderful, but the steaks are truly out of this world. The seasoning is simple, yet extremely tasty when cooked at 1600 degrees I am already looking forward to the next time I travel to the Phoenix area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodDmjohnson82VIPDined on 12/7/2013The food was amazing and good service. Excellent wine list and great cocktailsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not as Good as it used to bepietro9VIPDined on 11/30/2013We have been to Fleming's many times now and it seems every time back the prices increase and the quality decreases. What you get for the value in quantity and variety is much less than it was in the past, especially compared to some other Steakhouses in town that seemed costly before; I would have to say Fleming's has moved into that category cost wise but not food wise.Special Features:
- Outstanding ServiceMiMiDined on 11/27/2013We went there to celebrate our anniversary and they helped make the night special. Food is good, portions are small, wine list is long and service is great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Totally EnjoyedMsbrandiDined on 11/20/2013We come here quite often and each time has been a good experience. The food is great and so is the service. Always have a great time. They also have an extensive wine list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best steakhousewoginazDined on 11/18/2013Flemings in Chandler is the best steakhouse. Providing delicious food, excellent service and a wonderful atmosphere, we enjoy dining at Flemings in Chandler every time we have the opportunity.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not Up To Usual StandardsOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/11/2013Going to Flemings has always been a wonderful experience. We brought friends who had never experienced dining at Flemings. The little things we experienced were gone. I had black slacks and usually I was given a black napkin. My steak was not cooked the way I ordered and my husband's salmon was a bit undercooked. The attention given by the staff was under-par. Had to asked for our waiter as he was not attentive. Nor did the manager stop by which always happened in the past. This may have been an "off night", but for the price you pay, I would be hesitant to go back.Special Features:
- Total Satisfactionluv2dineDined on 10/27/2013My husband and I had our Anniversary dinner at Flemings and since we have previously been to Flemings many times, we knew this was the perfect place for a special occasion. We had the prime rib special and it was outstanding!! Steaks cooked to perfection and melted in your mouth so tender. The wedge salad is wonderful and the sides we ordered, Flemings potatoes and sauted spinich were delicious. Chocolate lava cake and pumpkin cheesecake for desert were wonderful also. Flemings is top notch for everything, cocktails and customer service equally as rewarding. This is our go to place for an all around wonderful dining experience.Special Features:
- Solid choice for Quality DiningMayaDined on 10/13/2013We have been to Flemings in Tucson many times. This was our first try in PHX. The restaurant is more active and noisy than the location in Tucson, but the food was quality and they stood behind it. The wine was excellent everything went as planned with one glitch that was handled well by the present manager on hand. Being a subscribed email member seemed to help your status so sign up if you have not yet. My favorite dish is the Flemington which is only available and worth ordering if you are going to do it well in advance. It is just a filet in a puff pastry with sauce. I noticed this location which is in a giant AJ's Fine Food complex does not have valet parking which is plus for us. Just park and dine, no fuss.Special Features:
- This is our favorite restaurantMikeDined on 9/28/2013This is our favorite restaurant for anniversaries, special date nights. On our last visit however we were on an island. We had long waits to order drinks, wine, and dinner. It was 35 - 45 min. from when we got our salads to when we received our entrees. It was another 35-40 min. after we ordered dessert that it arrived. In the 21/2 hours we ate waters were never refilled - our waiter maybe stopped by to check if we needed anything once. This was the worst service we've ever had at Fleming's and not our typical experience. While the food was great the service extremely diminished our evening, leaving us feel very unwelcome. We may give it another shot hoping this was a one time problem, but were it to happen again we'd never return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Experienceluv2dineDined on 9/21/2013We have been to Flemings several times and the food and service is consistently good, they never disappoint. We have had several of the great specials that they offer and each one has been outstanding and a great value for the money. We would recommend Flemings to anyone - from start to finish a class bar and restaurant.Special Features:
- TomahawkKTDDDVIPDined on 9/21/2013We had the Tomahawk special for two - Fantastic!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Typically a good dining experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/21/2013As expected, this was a typically good dining experience. Everyone in our party enjoyed a cut of red meat which was delicious. Tried the mac & cheese side for the first time and it was unbelievable. Craft beer selection continues to disappoint, but I guess this is more of a wine crowd. This is generally a good choice for a nice evening out - have not had a bad meal yet.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Certainly holds up to itsJeffDined on 9/6/2013Certainly holds up to its reputation of being one of the finest steakhouses. Filet was outstanding and cooked to perfection. Service was excellent as well. When you can't afford to be wrong, you can count on Flemings!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great RestaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/5/2013It was a birthday celebration and everyone from the manager to the bus boy said "happy birthday". It really is a high class quality place! We loved it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Stupendous SteakhousewoginazDined on 8/19/2013We enjoy Flemings at least 4 times each year and every time is superb. Food is delicious and always perfect and the service is efficient and attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a good time!JustAGuyOnAnAnniversaryD8Dined on 8/17/2013Fleming's is a wonderful place to enjoy those special occasions. It's always a good time at Fleming's!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DinnerwgdasuVIPDined on 8/4/2013We had a wonderful anniversary dinner at Flemings. We both had the prime rib special which included a nice salad, prime rib, side, and dessert. Service was excellent, and we were greeted by the manager who offered congratulations. Much to our surprise, as we finished, our waitress brought an anniversary gift- four truffles and a $25 gift card. A very nice touch indeed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love was in the air!rOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/29/2013We were celebrating our anniversary. They left us alone to talk and were there when we needed something. Service made the evening for us. I don't eat meat and there is still so many choices for me while my husband enjoys his steak.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Flemings is a great restaurant,luv2dineDined on 7/28/2013Flemings is a great restaurant, their food and service are top notch. We have been there several times and they are consistently good. Their prime rib Sunday special is a great dinner for the price.Special Features:
- Flemings Chandler is one ofwoginazDined on 7/14/2013Flemings Chandler is one of our favorite restaurantsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ask for LindaAzBookendVIPDined on 7/5/2013Had one of the best dinners and servers EVER. Linda was great and they must have hired a few new chefs, since the food was perfect. There were a few times that the steaks didn't quite measure up to the Fleming's reputation, but this was NOT one of those times. Thanks for a great evening,Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The atmosphere was very Romantic,OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 7/5/2013The atmosphere was very Romantic, the staff very efficient knew all the dishes delightful attitudes. I would recommend to friends. Will visit again next year for sure on our trip to Chandler.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great EveningOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/2/2013We wanted a special place to have a nice celebration dinner and we all love steak. Fleming's has great steaks and fantastic service and was just the right spot. Quiet enough to have a good conversation with attentive, but not overbearing service. The meal was fantastic and the evening turned out great.Special Features: