The Artisan at Stonebridge Inn
300 Carriage Way
Snowmass Village, CO 81615Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
The Artisan at Stonebridge Inn
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.stonebridgeinn.com/snowmass-colorado-restaurants.php
- Phone: 9709232427
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 5:30pm - 9:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Global, International
- Executive Chef: Randall Baldwin
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Catering available
- Entertainment: Thursday Nights are Magic Nights!!! Magician Doc Eason 6:00-10:00pm in The Artisan Bar
- Special Events: Please book your special Event with us
A word from The Artisan at Stonebridge Inn
A short walk from Snowmass Village Mall, The Artisan Restaurant at The Stonebridge Inn offers the perfect space for a cozy culinary experience, a casual spot for cocktails and appetizers or a meeting place for post-dinner drinks. After an extensive interior renovation, the dining room and adjoining lounge and patio provide a sophisticated backdrop for Executive Randall Baldwin's handcrafted, locally sourced cuisine. Chef Baldwin's handcrafted dishes incorporate fresh, seasonal ingredients and local specialties. Considered one of the best deals in Snowmass, the always-tempting bar menu offers items between $9 and $13 per dish.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
The Artisan at Stonebridge Inn reviews from OpenTable diners
6 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelEnergetic
fit for foodies (4)neighborhood gem (4)great for outdoor dining (4)special occasion (4)romantic (2)good for groups (2)scenic view (2)vibrant bar scene (2)kid-friendly (1)great for lunch (1)hot spot (1)Show More
- We dined at the Artisan twocoffeequeenDined on 3/10/2012We dined at the Artisan two nights in a row. I had had difficulty at other restaurants in the area that were unable to accommodate some specific dietary needs. The staff at the Artisan couldn't have been more helpful. The menu is interesting andd diverse. The second night we returned with 2 other couples & all left happy and satisfied.Special Features:
- We thoroughly enjoyed thejazzDined on 3/2/2012We thoroughly enjoyed the unique menu selections like cornish hen and duck, along with more familiar items. All menu selections have a unique grouping of other food/flavors. EXCELLENT!!!Special Features:
- This was a treat! DeliciousEffieVIPDined on 2/25/2012This was a treat! Delicious food and a very relaxing environment. Came twice while we were in Snowmass. A complete pleasure.Special Features:
- great spot for happy hour,sw41Dined on 2/23/2012great spot for happy hour, very friendly... We enjoyed our dinner & excellent serviceSpecial Features:
- We were unable to have theirOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 2/22/2012We were unable to have their signature short ribs as they were being held for VIP's the next day - the view was of a driveway - we had a table for two crushed in next to a travel for 10 - will never go back. Everything in Snowmass seems to have become run of the mill more typical of common suburban chains just higher priced - go to Aspen or Gwen's High Alpine
- Superb choice overallOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/19/2012Ambiance was rustic but elegant. Service was excellent - server was knowlegeable, prompt, and checked frequently. Salad & cauliflower curry soup was superb, as was the filet mignon w/ fondue sauce. Lamb meatballs were delectable. We arrived around 8:45 pm on a night w/ light snow, and to our delight received seating on a window. The crowd was thinning and the noise level was pleasantly on the low side, allowing a truly enjoyable eveningSpecial Features:
- Excellent well prepared food.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/16/2012Excellent well prepared food. The grilled artichoke appetizer was delicious, as was the special for the night: a perfectly seasoned lobster tail over a sweet corn risotto. Don't miss Doc Eason's bar magic while you are there.Special Features:
- Cozy popular spot with a fireplace.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/16/2012Cozy popular spot with a fireplace. Great for dinner after a day on the slopes.
- Great Snowmass GemOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/15/2012It has been a solid Restuarant choice for the Snowmass area. Very good food with super flavors. Staff was very attentiveSpecial Features:
- Great placeFridayVIPDined on 2/14/2012The food was really good, with exception of the lobster bignets. Great serviceSpecial Features:
- Doc Eason: The MasterOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 2/7/2012We go to Artisan to see Doc Eason- probably the finest and most entertaining magician in the country. We go see him almost every time we visit Snowmass (usually once or twice during ski season and once in summer). He's that good. Artisan is a very good restaurant too. We enjoyed very nice cocktails during Doc's show and then had a reservation waiting for us for dinner right after. The mussels Thai style are excellent. Did not care for the same thing Italian style. I had an excellent ribeye steak. Doc has two shows, on Tuesday's and Thursdays. The first begins at 6pm and is over around 7:15 or 7:30. The second begins around 8pm. The first show is mor kid friendly, as is the restaurant overall. Great family night with great entertainSpecial Features:
- It's wonderful to have a greatOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/3/2012It's wonderful to have a great restaurant in snowmass and not have to take the bus into Aspen. Great food with excellent service. Would certainly return the next time I am in Snowmass.Special Features:
- Great food. Outstanding service,abcdVIPDined on 2/3/2012Great food. Outstanding service, not overly attentive-just right. Highly recommend.Special Features:
- Excellent food. A great placesethpeterwDined on 2/2/2012Excellent food. A great place for a nice dinner when staying at Snowmass.Special Features:
- What a wonderful surprise!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/26/2012Fantastic menu choices. Food was delicious. Service was great overall as well. Conveniently located if you are staying in Snowmass.Special Features:
- We were very surprised. TheOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/26/2012We were very surprised. The food was great, good variety, great drinks. for Aspen the price was reasonable. We were happy with everything.Special Features:
- I would say it is currentlyCrimsonDined on 1/26/2012I would say it is currently the best restaurant in Snowmass Village.
- Adequate but overratedOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/23/2012While the food was well prepared, the overall quality of the dishes was just average. I started with the mixed greens salad with goat cheese. The dressing was tasty and the greens fresh but the salad was tiny. My comparison, the other person in my party ordered the chicken salad (I think it was Thai) and which was huge and, according to her, unimaginative. She then had the trout, which had been highly recommended in reviews and was disappointed. She felt the fish lacked flavor and there was too much sauce on the plate. I had the duck which was crispy and juicy, but the sauce (which fortunately came on the side) was mediocre. I also asked for the fried zucchini instead of the potatoes. It was a starchy, mushy fritter with no flavor.
- Had an outstanding dinner.OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 1/16/2012Had an outstanding dinner. Reasonably priced and incredible quality.Special Features:
- Was impressed with the wineOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 1/15/2012Was impressed with the wine selection and reasonable prices!Special Features:
- Food was cold and over cookedOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/13/2012Food was cold and over cooked and over priced. Service was poor.
- Sat in the bar and had a wonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 1/11/2012Sat in the bar and had a wonderful meal with great service.
- Fine, not remarkablemartiDined on 1/10/2012Overall, the experience was fine. The food was good, not remarkable. The service was an issue though. Although they were very friendly, we had to keep requesting them to clear things. For example, the menus were at my elbow until I asked them to be removed. And when the large entree plates came, we had to call them back to take away the bread and butter because it was taking up valuable space on the table. It just put a bit of a damper on the dining experience. It is a fine place to go, but keep your expectations in check I guess.
- Food was ok. No bad dishes,OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 12/30/2011Food was ok. No bad dishes, but nothing that stood out. Had a really bad waiter who was condescending and patronizing, but service overall was timely.
- Restaurant has a nice atmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 12/24/2011Restaurant has a nice atmosphere and interesting menu. Good option if you dont want to go into Aspen other than rhe Viceroy Hotel, best upscale restaurant in Snowmass.
- Best Place to Eat in SnowmassOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/22/2011The Artisan was by far our favorite restaurant in Snowmass. I can't say enough nice things about the manager, our service or the food...A must on our return trip!Special Features:
- Excellent dining experience.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/12/2011Excellent dining experience. The bar was busy but still felt that atmosphere was cozy and romantic. Enjoyed the bar steak...great flavor and the side of root veggies was delish. Would definitely go again.Special Features:
- Our dinner at the ArtisanJimPVIPDined on 12/7/2011Our dinner at the Artisan was during the shoulder season. The food and service was very good. The same standard is followed when we have been here in the peak season. We have been here many times when we visit Snowmass and are always pleased with the variety of food on the menu and the presentation. The view is that of the snow covered mountains if you can reserve a window table. The restaurant has an advantage over many of the restaurants in Snowmass in that it has adequate free parking.Special Features:
- A attempt at a 4+ star rest.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/1/2011A attempt at a 4+ star rest. that landed square on 2.5 stars. Great waitress, very dry and over-cooked duck.Special Features:
- The food was excellent, especiallyOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 8/25/2011The food was excellent, especially the Salmon which was the special for the night. We will return.Special Features:
- Had a wonderful ribeye onOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 8/13/2011Had a wonderful ribeye on the deck,great food, great service and great ambiance!Special Features:
- Had a wonderful meal. ThereOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 8/11/2011Had a wonderful meal. There were a combination of locals and tourists which made for a nice blend.Special Features:
- Great food, perfect service...OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/8/2011Great food, perfect service... The night staff is much preffered to morning staff, so if your planning breakfast, save your appitite for dinner, as we tried both, the night experience blew us away whereas the breakfast was fair.Special Features:
- Ate here with a small groupOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/20/2011Ate here with a small group of people that varied in ages and tastes. We all found something we loved on the menu. Good wine selection and food was delicious, lots of flavor. Atmosphere was casual, wait service was attentive. Would highly recommend.Special Features:
- We love the Artisan but itOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/16/2011We love the Artisan but it took 1 1/2 hrs to get our food for only 3 people!
- Forgettable food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/11/2011Overall, this place isn't really worth a visit. The food was mediocre and the menu was trying to be creative and trendy but didn't succeed. The service was erratic, lacked friendliness and continuity, and was generally slow. If you are looking for a decent meal with reliable service you are better off heading into Aspen.
- Exceptional Summer Eats!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/24/2011We enjoyed a lovely, relaxing summer evening on the spacious outdoor patio. Service was top notch...very friendly and attentive. Food couldn't have been better. The Tuna Tartar was a flavor explosion...and so light and refreshing. Tried a new Toast with Toppings that was also devine, English Pea puree topped with Cherry Tomatoes. The trout and ravioli entrees were full of flavor as well and we savored it all. Only wish we'd had room for dessert!Special Features:
- Chef over cooked filets butOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/11/2011Chef over cooked filets but they were very accomodating by comping the wine. It was a large group in off season so I'm not sure their help was up to speed.
- The bar area was great, withOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 3/25/2011The bar area was great, with a beautiful view of the pool and surrounding area. The service was wonderful and the group including children had an enjoyable eveningSpecial Features:
- Had an enjoyable evening....greatOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 3/24/2011Had an enjoyable evening....great food and service.Special Features: