Ruth's Chris Steak House - Scottsdale
7001 N. Scottsdale Road, Suite 290
Scottsdale, AZ 85253Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Scottsdale
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.ruthschris.com/Steak-House/3840/Scottsdale
- Phone: 4809915988
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm, Sunday: 4:30pm - 9:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Christine Noll
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Ruth's Catering in Scottsdale, AZ the same flavor, service and expertise from Ruth's Chris to you! Your Private Event Manager is ready to help attend to every detail of your event, from the menu to the martinis. Ruth's will bring in a team of trained chefs, bartenders and servers to make the most of your experience. Contact Michelle Breen at (480) 991 - 5988 or firstname.lastname@example.org to book your next event.
- Private Party Facilities: Ruth's Chris - Scottsdale offers three private dining rooms accommodating up to 28 guests and a semi-private dining area for up to 60 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Madeleine Kriskovich 8779262261
A word from Ruth's Chris Steak House - Scottsdale
Ruth's Chris Steak House in Scottsdale, AZ serves the finest USDA Prime beef available, broiled at 1,800° and served on 500° plates, so your steak stays hot, juicy and delicious from first bite to last. Enjoy our New Orleans-inspired appetizers, USDA Prime steaks, fresh seafood, signature side dishes and homemade desserts. All this while you enjoy our warm, inviting atmosphere and Ruth’s Chris’ genuine hospitality. So whether you’re a regular or have just been wondering what all the buzz is about, Ruth's Chris is the perfect excuse to enjoy the perfect night out. Dinner is served nightly, reservations are suggested and private dining and offsite catering may be arranged.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Scottsdale - Best Restaurants in Scottsdale ›
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Scottsdale reviews from OpenTable diners
78 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (64)romantic (40)notable wine list (26)scenic view (24)fit for foodies (16)good for groups (13)neighborhood gem (12)great for outdoor dining (7)vibrant bar scene (5)late-night find (4)hot spot (4)kid-friendly (3)great for lunch (2)great for brunch (1)Show More
- Always a great steak at Ruth'sMHaggasDined on 2/10/2014Always a great steak at Ruth's Chris and, if you enjoy quality, you won't be disappointed. It's right up there with the best of them.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ruth Chris never disappoints!boxsterDined on 2/8/2014Ruth Chris never disappoints! Food is fantastic and service impeccable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good as AlwaysEdandSueVIPDined on 2/3/2014Ruths Chris is consistently good regardless of what you order. They have closed a Phoenix location but this one is nice in Scottsdale. Wine pours are a bit on the stingy side, though.Special Features:
- Drinks and DinnerAZTealeafDined on 2/1/2014Great food, drinks and service! We enjoyed the recommended cocktails as much as the food. We had the Raspberry Rosemary Cosmo, Coconut Ginger Lemon Drop Martini, Agave Bee’s Knees Martini and Manhattan Eastside. You could tell they used fresh, quality ingredients and not just cheap flavored liquor. For dinner, we both had the filet cooked medium rare which was perfectly prepared. I ordered mine Oscar style which comes topped with a crab cake & Bernaise sauce. Next time, I would skip the Bernaise sauce which can become heavy with all the butter on the plate and other rich sides. The Lobster Mac & Cheese is a great way to add some seafood to your meal. The sweet potato casserole is too sweet as a side and might be more enjoyable for dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another strong showingBobbyDVIPDined on 2/1/2014Ruth's Chris continues to hang in there with the high level steakhouses in Scottsdale. The bar is a bit small but they stock a great selection of spirits. The ambience is very nice, especially when darkness sets in. The food is consistently high quality with pricing just a tinge lower than Mastro's, Capital Grille, Eddie V's, Ocean Prime, etc. A very nice and comfortable spot to celebrate special occassions. Just wish they could keep the gypsies out.Special Features:
- 30 years togetherFIVEFORDINNERDined on 1/26/2014We enjoyed our 30th wedding anniversary at Ruth Chris steak house. Two of the steaks were a grisly in areas but overall it was a good evening..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An Evening and Food to RememberOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 1/24/2014Ruth's Chris, thank you for the wonder dining experience. Food was beyond outstanding. Enjoyed our time dining with you, it was a pleasure. Highly recommended. See you soon for another special occasion :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ruth chrisMikeVIPDined on 1/18/2014food was delicious menu has been added to and improved we were very pleased with the entire experience of course we would go back again on the very pricey side howeverSpecial Features:
- Reliable standbyOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/16/2014When traveling, you can't go wrong by going to this restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good, not greatfoodieVIPDined on 1/16/2014The steak was, and always is very good. We had good service and enjoyed ourselves overall. This is a good place to go ocassionally. The menu is a bit boring but that's to be expected given is it a STEAK house.Special Features:
- Romance at its bestVittleVixenDined on 1/11/2014We celebrated our anniversary with exceptional steaks; a ribeye and a filet. The service was excellent and the food was incredible. We always ask for the plate at room temperature, not hot, so our meat comes out perfect. The sides were all great and the bread pudding was one of the most amazing desserts we've ever had. The staff could not do enough to make our experience special!Special Features:
- Wonderful experience!SuzieDined on 1/10/2014My man and I had an amazing dining experience at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse last Friday night. It is pricey, but well worth the money. I highly recommend this place for a cozy dinner with a loved one.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Five stars plusjimboVIPDined on 1/7/2014Adam was our server. A true pro. Quiet night, but service was superb. Food was exceptional. We'll be back soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another Fine ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/1/2014WE ENJOYED OUR DINNER FROM BEGINNING TO END AT RUTHS..............IT IS CONSISTENTLY EXCELLENT.Special Features:
- Rich and flavorfulLynnDined on 12/31/2013My husband and I dined at 9pm on New Year's Eve and both enjoyed a Ruth's Classic. I had the 12oz Ribey (Medium) with the beet and goat cheese salad, Brussels sprouts, and the fantastic flourless chocolate cake for dessert. My husband had the same but upgraded the side to Potatoes Au Gratin. Both of our main dishes were delicious and melted in our mouths. The butter was sizzling as our meals were served and the flavor was classic Ruth's Chris. I wasn't able to finish mine, given the amount of food and its rich nature, but it made a spectacular New Year's Day breakfast. We paired our meal with the house Cabernet. Our server was polite. He didn't explain the menu, nor make conversation but he took our orders and kept our glasses full.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RonnieVIPDined on 12/31/2013Great experience for food and service. This locations is excellent for the views since it is on the second floor. Nice wine list too. Happy hour at any Ruths is also great.Special Features:
- You just can't beat Ruth ChrisOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 12/28/2013Flemings and Mastros are also good but you just can't beat RC's steaks. The creamed spinach, bread, wine list, etc, all excellentSpecial Features:
- Classic Ruth's Chris food,MartieVIPDined on 12/26/2013Classic Ruth's Chris food, service and atmosphere so if you love Ruth's Chris you will be very happy with this restaurant location. We went for a special occasion and because my husband had never been to Ruth's Chris and while the food was very good, it was not outstanding. The steaks, of course, came out sizzling hot and some of the side dishes (meant to be hot) were room temperature. The flavors were excellent but not sufficient to justify $90 pp with only 1 glass of wine pp. I don't mind spending for good or great food but unless on an expese account this bill is not for everyone.Special Features:
- Christmas DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/25/2013Wonderful restaurant for our Christmas Dinner. The wait staff was excellent and the food was spectacular.Special Features:
- New Holiday TraditionsparkyDined on 12/25/2013As always, food, service, wine list and ambience exceptional. This was our first Christmas dinner at Ruth Chris. I think we have a new holiday tradition!Special Features:
- It was a little underwhelming.KathleenVIPDined on 12/20/2013We loved the food, but the service was not up to Ruth's Chris standards and our table was awful.;by the kitchen with constant traffic. Even then, our waiter was unable to keep up. Our food came out very slowly. The second bottle of wine showed up at dessert, about 30 minutes after we ordered it. He apologized, saying they were looking for another case of the wine and forgot to tell us. He comped us dessert, but it was a special occasion, two birthdays. The complementary picture was a nice touch and we'll go back. It was just off this time.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Steak Deluxe!BryanDined on 12/14/2013Dinner in Scottsdale with my wife...Ruth's Chris never disappoints...the steaks, sides, salad, and desserts...all excellent...as usual!Special Features:
- Always a pleasureALMESAVIPDined on 12/7/2013Once again we have had a wonderful experience at this restaurant. The dining room is warm and inviting. The service is outstanding and we have always had a delicious meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Thanksgiving experienceTrishsDishVIPDined on 11/28/2013We dined in one of the private rooms and had a very nice and quiet table. Food was cooked to perfection and all the staff and management were very friendly and polite. Ben our waiter took care of us and made for a very memorable experience on the holiday. Thanks again!Special Features:
- Great Dinner and serviceDfitDined on 11/23/2013What a great dinner! Service was outstanding, food was special. Our evening was great from start to finish. My wife had the filet and I had a New York Strip. Both were outstanding. I can't wait to return on our trip back to Scottsdale. ThanksSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding meal and great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 11/22/2013Our party of six was seated immediately, had nice cocktailsa dn then were served the beat steak (Ribeye) I have had in in a long time. Tender, tasty and cooked to perfection. The Classic meal was just the right size and the dessert was extraordinary. A very nice dinner for all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Steak loversCURLYSMILESDined on 11/18/2013For you steak lovers out there order the steak and a side . It's a better quality steak when you do that. Do not order the three course meal you will be left a little disappointed with your steak .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding as usualKimmyDined on 11/16/2013We've been to Ruth's Chris several times and it's consistently amazing. The Camelback location is the one we normally go to, but since that closed we had to travel further to the Scottsdale location. It is much bigger than the Camleback location was, and we went on a Saturday night so it was quite loud. We only had a few problems hearing each other across the (rather small) table but it all worked out well.We'll definitely be back, but next time I'm going to make sure to ask for a booth or a window table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everything is Five Star But OneJamesDined on 11/15/2013They really know how to prepare steaks, salads, side dishes and deserts. The baked potato not so well. I have been to Ruth's in many cities and have never been disapppointed with every meal. I wasn't this time either. I just wish that I would have stuck with the fabulous potato side dishes that I truly love. So now I know. I'll come back as this is a truly great restaurant in a great setting with fabulous service which is attentive but not over bearing. Wonderful wine selections too. I love this dining palace.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisasterChefdOrVIPDined on 11/14/2013There was a happy are crowded it going beyond the point of being boisterou.s. They don't seem to understand you sure shrimp hot you take the tales off. Beef had a mealy texture to it. it reminded me of using the meat tenderizer on the surface. Overall for the price it was incredibly disappointing.iSpecial Features:
- SpeicaldesertroseDined on 11/13/2013Delicious food, outstanding service--perfect for celebrating a special occasion! From the moment you enter, you will be treated royally, and allowed to enjoy a leisurely meal. Highly recommend!Special Features:
- This was our first visit toOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/5/2013This was our first visit to Ruth's Chris to celebrate our 7th Wedding Anniversary. Service was awesome!!! The steaks was so delicious....we thought we were in heaven. Love my coconut ginger martini and my wife loved her red wine. It was pleasant environment. We have to return and try other dishes in the future. Our waitress was the best. Thanks Ruth's Chris...you did more then we expected.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 11/2/2013We came to celebrate our Anniversary. We don't have red meat that often...so when we are craving a steak, we know exactly where to go. And this restaurant delivers EVERY time. We had the new 3 course dinner special menu....salad, entree and dessert. Our filets were perfect, as always. We had the garlic mashed potatoes and the creamed spinach. The dessert was a delightful combination of cheesecake brulee, chocolate cookie and rhubarb sauce. Strange sounding, but delicious. Our waitress, Jeannie, out on the back patio was fun, informative and met our every dining need. We were very happy campers walking away from our meal...and we will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food and serviceLynn35Dined on 11/1/2013We had excellent service and the food was as usual very good. It is hard to beat a Ruth Chris steak for flavor and correct temperature for eating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ruth Chris ScottsdaleeyequeenDined on 10/30/2013Best steaks in the WORLD! Thank you, Ruth Fertel and Broad St NOLASpecial Features:
- Good but have had better at RuthsBombero36Dined on 10/26/2013The whole experience was wonderful as Ruths Chris never disappoints but the restaurant in Scottsdale needs some server polishing. The food was wonderful as usual and for the value worth every bite. The service for a restaurant of this caliber needs to worked on the hosts greeting was wonderful and did a great job to welcome us for our celebration. The server was friendly and knowledgeable but had to wait for drinks, water refills, plates to be removed. Usually you finish a bite and they remove plates the back waits were non existent and server had too many tables. Other than that the meal was enjoyable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We dined outside with friendssteady28Dined on 10/25/2013We dined outside with friends and had a terrific time. We started with drinks by the fireplace and moved to another outdoor section both areas were very relaxing and enjoyable. The service was attentive without being annoying. Without reviewing every dish, suffice it to say that the food was prepared as ordered, delivered in a timely fashion and was very good. We had a very positive experience and would come back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We always love coming to Ruth'sOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/25/2013We always love coming to Ruth's - The food is always excellent and super hot which I am very fussy about. Everything is cooked to perfection. My only complaint would be I felt very rushed the entire evening. We received our bill basically the same time as our dessert. No offer for a special coffee or aperitif. Move em in - Move em out. Oh well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special occasionyossieVIPDined on 10/25/2013We choose this restaurant to celebrate our anniversary because we knew it would live up to its reputation. We have been to Ruth Chris previously, in other cities! and have never been disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So so experienceAmigojVIPDined on 10/24/2013I've dined at a number of Ruth's Chris's , and find that they are inconsistent and vary by location. The service was OK, but it took 15 minutes for the waiter to come by and offer drinks. We all had steaks, several , including myself, had the bone in ribeye. My friend say it perfectly: "the steak was OK, but not like the palm, where we dined together 3 months prior in another city. Some of the wait staff seemed awkward, as if they were in training. The ambiance was very nice, not as noisy as some steakhouses. The overall experience was average and not up the prices paid. I wouldn't recommend it.Special Features: