Ruth's Chris Steak House - Scottsdale
7001 N. Scottsdale Road, Suite 290
Scottsdale, AZ 85253Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Scottsdale
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.ruthschris.com/Steak-House/3840/Scottsdale
- Phone: 4809915988
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm, Sunday: 4:30pm - 9:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Christine Noll
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Ruth's Catering in Scottsdale, AZ the same flavor, service and expertise from Ruth's Chris to you! Your Private Event Manager is ready to help attend to every detail of your event, from the menu to the martinis. Ruth's will bring in a team of trained chefs, bartenders and servers to make the most of your experience. Contact Michelle Breen at (480) 991 - 5988 or firstname.lastname@example.org to book your next event.
- Private Party Facilities: Ruth's Chris - Scottsdale offers three private dining rooms accommodating up to 28 guests and a semi-private dining area for up to 60 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Madeleine Kriskovich 8779262261
A word from Ruth's Chris Steak House - Scottsdale
Ruth's Chris Steak House in Scottsdale, AZ serves the finest USDA Prime beef available, broiled at 1,800° and served on 500° plates, so your steak stays hot, juicy and delicious from first bite to last. Enjoy our New Orleans-inspired appetizers, USDA Prime steaks, fresh seafood, signature side dishes and homemade desserts. All this while you enjoy our warm, inviting atmosphere and Ruth’s Chris’ genuine hospitality. So whether you’re a regular or have just been wondering what all the buzz is about, Ruth's Chris is the perfect excuse to enjoy the perfect night out. Dinner is served nightly, reservations are suggested and private dining and offsite catering may be arranged.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Scottsdale - Best Restaurants in Scottsdale ›
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Scottsdale reviews from OpenTable diners
75 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (60)romantic (39)notable wine list (25)scenic view (24)fit for foodies (16)good for groups (12)neighborhood gem (11)great for outdoor dining (7)vibrant bar scene (5)late-night find (4)hot spot (4)kid-friendly (2)great for lunch (2)great for brunch (1)Show More
- OutstandingHappyDined on 5/17/2014Service and attention to detail were outstanding. Servers were very knowledgeable and attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great eveningLuvScottsdaleDined on 5/17/2014Very good food and excellent service. From entry to leaving received first class treatment. Kudos to all. Thanks for a great evening.Our waiter Leo was the best .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Get the Filet Next timewill2tryagainDined on 5/16/2014I didn't much care for the 12 oz. rib eye - I feet I get a much better steak from Costco. The rib eye was too flat - it was cooked well and tasted good but disappointed in the thickness. I should have ordered the filet and when I go again that is what I will stick to. This was our second visit to Ruth's and I was so excited to go but afterwards, I didn't have that feeling like "Oh, I can't wait to go back" like I did the 1st time. I think it had a lot to do with the steak that I ordered.Special Features:
- perfect dinnermogollonDined on 5/14/2014Food was exceptional. Steaks melt in your mouth. Comfortable seating. service wasjust right, attentive . Loved the evening. Will definitely go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always GreatcharlieVIPDined on 5/13/2014We routinely visit Ruth Chris 2-3x year and we are never disappointed. Everything worked exceptionally well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mother's DayOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/11/2014I understand that it was Mother's Day and they were super busy, but the food was not as good as other RC locations. Steaks didn't seem to be aged too long...Special Features:
- Always OutstandingFootieDined on 5/11/2014The food here is always great! The location is very convenient to where we live.Special Features:
- Anniversary dinnerLindaDined on 5/3/2014Steaks outstanding, attentive staff. We recommend it!Special Features:
- Consistently good restaurantcsbennettDined on 5/2/2014We have never been disappointed at Ruth's Chris when a nice dining experience is in order.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Once AgaintidbitsVIPDined on 5/1/2014Celebrated our anniversary at one of our favorite places. The food is always great as is the service. And those flaming hot plates keep your dinner out of the oven warm throughout the meal. Tried the Osso Buco Ravioli as an appetizer. I would recommend it, but it should be shared. It is quite filling and rich. But go for it. As usual the salads, steak and crab cake were wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No chocolate lava cake!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/26/2014Steak as always the best, but service was poor. Our waitress "forgot" to count in a gift certificate on the bill. Fortunately for us we figured it out, but at the time it just seemed a little too intentional. First poor experience at a Ruth's after being at many of these restaurants in the States.
- Always ExcellentSteveDined on 4/26/2014The title says it all. Ruth's Chris Steak House is one of those unique top restaurants that works hard at excellence and most often attains it. Always impressive service, good food and ambiance. Pricey, but worth it.Special Features:
- best everhappy2reviewDined on 4/22/2014Excellent in every way. Pricing is reasonable, could have easily shared my meal for the special was a 6 oz filet and 2 -5oz lobster tails that were sweet and cooked to perfection AAA GOODNESS.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding first AnniversarybwagsDined on 4/19/2014Ruth's Chris is always impeccable - and they made our daughter and son-in-law's first Anniversary celebration very memorable.Special Features:
- Service and more serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/10/2014After a couple of medioclre meals on the road this was what we needed. Great service followed by great food and a bottle of red wine at a reasonable mark up (Beringer Knights Valley). A nice pace to the zservice and that little check in by the Manager to make sure everything has gone well. The steatks were beautiful and prepared as requested. the Scallops beautifully presented and with good reviews. Not quite enough mashed potatoes with the shrimp...but still a killer entre.Special Features:
- Excellent steakhouseKenwoodVIPDined on 4/8/2014We went to the restaurant last night based on a positive word-of-mouth reputation. It was correct. The steak was excellent - even though the kitchen forgot our "toppings." I had never had a sizzle platter that actually kept the steak warm. It was a very nice treat.Special Features:
- Service is importantHighexpectationsVIPDined on 4/5/2014We frequently go for special occasions but the last two times we were sorely disappointed with the level of service, it was simple items but compounded by the lack of recovery and compounded by continuing to happen even after mentioning to the wait staff. Water glasses not being filled, mistakes on orders for exclusion of items that caused it to be sent back and took so long to return, our guests had finished their meals. We all ordered the meals that included dessert, the two birthday recipients were given their dessert, while the other two guests waited and didn't receive their dessert till after the two birthday participants had finished. Again these are simple examples but for the price, we expect stellar service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- celebrateOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 4/5/2014Wonderful food cooked perfectly and came to the table hot. Staff was very attentive and always available. Great place for special occasions and any type of celebrations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- For my wife and I, Ruth'sBruceVIPDined on 3/28/2014For my wife and I, Ruth's Chris Steak House in Scottsdale has been our restaurant of choice to celebrate numerous special occasions each year, for over 15 years. We've always had a perfect experience and wonderful food from an excellent menu. Never been disappointed. It is also our "gold standard" when comparing other restaurants we visit. We would recommend it to anyone.Special Features:
- mid week dinnerConnieDined on 3/27/2014We needed to get away for a little special time so we chose Ruth Chris. We love this place and try to get here a few times a year. Coconut ginger martini was a first and wonderful choice. The crab stuffed mushrooms were excellent, juicy and tasty. All the food was great and the attention to detail was fabulous. We will be back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding!PleasedVIPDined on 3/22/2014Our Ruth's Chris experience was outstanding as we gave come to expect!Special Features:
- A great steakhousedinerVIPDined on 3/21/2014Always fine steaks at Ruth's in Scottsdale. Impressive wine list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wait staff great. Food fantastic.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/19/2014Wait staff great. Food fantastic. Had a terrific "Sea Bass" which was done to perfection. Highly recommended to our friends.Special Features:
- Excellent experiencebmd29Dined on 3/14/2014Everything was exceptional - quality and taste of the food, service fantastic. Expensive but very well worth it. Will definitely be going back.Special Features:
- Special occasion? Go here!AlikdjDined on 3/8/2014My husband and I love Ruth Chris --we have always had great dinners at every location, but this was a very special occasion --my mom's 90th birthday. Visiting her in AZ, I took her to a Ruth Chris because I knew they were dependable. It turned out to be one of the best dining experiences I've ever had (and my mom can't stop talking about it)! They noted my mom's birthday from my open table reservation--I never said a word. From the hostesses to our waiter to the manager -- they ALL made my mom feel very special. The food was great (as always) and the perfect dinner set the tone for a perfect birthday weekend. If you want your special occasion truly "special"--go here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistent as you would expect.OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 3/7/2014Consistent as you would expect. All the food was very good, hot, and presented well. Steaks were on the salty side.Special Features:
- Always a reliable choicePugalaDined on 3/4/2014As usual the steaks were great and the service very good. The filet was not mushy or tough, but very juicy and perfectly seasoned. Made you glad you ordered it instead of wishing for a "more flavorful" cut. In Scottsdale you eat outside in the evening especially as the weather warms.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- averageDeerDocDined on 3/4/2014I thought the steaks were a little tough - mealy, for lack of better word. The Lyonease potatoes? nothing special. At least ours weren't. potatoes sautéed in butter with thyme...big french fries. Maybe they didn't get to us quickly enough? the food took a bit lojng to get to the table. That wasn't too bad since the ambiance and waite staff were great.Special Features:
- Excellent Fine Dining at a PriceMiner53VIPDined on 3/4/2014Can't beat the steaks. Sides are wonderful. Appetizers really good to start a memorable meal. However, the strictly a lacarte menu means each has to be ordered separately at additional cost. Hard to have a nice meal under $100 each.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for Special Occasionslynna10eDined on 3/2/2014The food was wonderful, the wait staff was very attentive and they surprised us with a delicious dessert for our anniversary. The dessert even had flourless cake for my gluten-free husband.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family get together opportunityJerryNDined on 3/1/2014The experience was tremendous, the food excellent, great wine selection, service perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Great Steak PlaceOpusVIPDined on 2/28/2014Ruths continues to be a favorite steak house in Scottsdale. The steaks are always done right and very flavorful. One of our party was not a steak lover so had the scallops which also were excellent. The sides (now available in small or large sizes) are very good too.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great MealTomkDined on 2/27/2014We all ordered steaks, they came out excellent, make sure to ask for extra butter. The sweet potatoes were very good and I would definitely order those again. The service was great and the manager stopped by to see how we were doing. My mom and wife ordered the filet and I had the ribeye. I had the blue cheese added but in hindsight would probably just go without as the steak was excellent.Special Features:
- 1 Year anniversaryTylerbDined on 2/22/2014Overall, I have no complaints. My girlfriend and I celebrated our 1 year here and from I chose this place because of recommendations from my friends. I have heard nothing but good things about this restaurent. From Opentable reserving, to excellent service, complimentary picture (For special occaisions only), and OUTSTANDING food, our entire dinner was wonderful. We both had the Ribeye 12 ounce steak which by the way was the BEST Ribeye I have ever had. Mashed potatoes which complimented our entree and a few glasses of red wine. Excellent selection and will definitely keep this place in mind for another special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceXbidnitmanDined on 2/21/2014The foods was excellent, and so was the service.. The Cowboy Ribeye was the best steak I've ever had. The bread pudding was worth the trip. We will return when in town again.Special Features:
- We had an amazing night celebratingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/19/2014We had an amazing night celebrating our daughter's sixteenth birthday. From the moment we arrived, the staff was exceptional, paying attention to every detail and doing everything they could to make it a special evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!KatSimmonsDined on 2/16/2014WE received a gift card for Christmas and our Anniversary was coming up... so it was perfect timing. We made an easy reservation and I was able to note the occasion. The steaks cut like butter and were so tasty! We got the seared ahi-tuna that had a bit of kick from the seasoning, but we thoroughly enjoyed it. The lobster was fantastic as well as the sides. We didn't have any room left for a dessert, but I'm sure they are great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/14/2014I had the pleasure of sharing Valentine's with my wonderful seven year old daughter and dining with her along with the excellent food and service made our dining experience extra special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wow!chapdogDined on 2/14/2014Fantastically decadent. Thoroughly spoiled with amazing food and service. Spendy but well worth it for that special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect as always.MarkDined on 2/11/2014Another wonderful dinner at Ruth's Chris. From the moment you walk-in to the goodbyes when leaving. The food was incredible and made to specification. The staff is extremely attentive and treat everyone as a good-friend. Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.