Bull & Bear Steakhouse
Waldorf Astoria Bonnet Creek
14200 Bonnet Creek Resort Lane
Orlando, FL 32821Neighborhood:
Lake Buena Vista
SteakPrice: $50 and over
Bull & Bear Steakhouse
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.bullandbearorlando.com/
- Phone: 4075975413
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Daily 6:00pm - 10:00 pm Reservations strongly preferred
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Carlos Pereira
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Bull & Bear Steakhouse
Located in the beautiful Waldorf Astoria Orlando. A trend-setter, like the legendary New York City original, Bull & Bear Restaurant is the only restaurant in Florida to exclusively feature Prime grade Certified Angus Beef brand meat. Bull & Bear features upscale yet comfortable club-like warmth, personalized table-side preparations, exceptional seafood, signature salads and desserts, and a wine and spirit list from around the world. Our dining room overlooks our legendary golf course and signature swimming pool. Beyond the golf course, the nature preserve and natural flowing Bonnet Creek complete the visual horizon. Early diners will enjoy a beautiful sunset over the landscape. Private Dining Room with seating for up to 40 and Wine Room with seating for 14 available. At the bar, enjoy quality cocktails, high-end spirits and an extensive wine list.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
Bull & Bear Steakhouse - Best Restaurants in Lake Buena Vista ›
Bull & Bear Steakhouse reviews from OpenTable diners
111 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance4.7Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (91)romantic (71)notable wine list (60)fit for foodies (52)scenic view (34)good for groups (21)neighborhood gem (9)kid-friendly (6)late-night find (5)hot spot (5)vibrant bar scene (4)great for outdoor dining (2)great for brunch (1)Show More
- great placeDougDined on 6/11/2014Great atmosphere, nice wine list, awesome service, epic food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always our last night on vacationAndyDined on 6/7/2014This was our 3rd visit to the B&B and yet again it was first class! The food is out of this world and the service is impeccable . We only discovered this fantastic place thanks to "twitter" and the English golfer Ian Poulter , who we follow. He said it was the best Steak House in Orlando and in our opinion he is certainly right! We will be back again for our 'last night' in October.Special Features:
- Best of the BestOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/7/2014Bull and the Bear continues to be our favorite Central Florida restaurant both in service and food quality. The staff goes out of their way to make sure you have an amazing experience. The Bull and the Bear menu has something for everyone. The biggest problem is deciding what to have. The Pasta Explosion is a must and their Filet is the best in Florida. Excellent salads, sides and dessert as well. I recommend the Smoked Bacon Mac n Cheese. Top all of this off with an incredible wine list guarantees a great evening. All the best to the Bull and the Bear and their staff!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding restaurantIrkamarieDined on 6/7/2014The best fine restaurant in Orlando.. Food is excellent starting from appetizers all the way to dessert.. Service is one of a kind..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingLov2dineDined on 6/7/2014We went for our 20th Anniversary. The staff was really friendly and very attentive . The food was Amazing I recommend the ceasar salad which they make table side , the Tomahawk for two and the creme brule !!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellenttravelsalotDined on 6/6/2014My job / travel schedule has allowed me the privilege to dine out often and at some very fine establishments. As I result, I guess you could say that I am somewhat jaded when it comes to being "wowed" by a restaurant. With that said, let me say that everything at the Bull & Bear was exceptional. The service was impeccable and the food was divine. Hands down, one of the best restaurants I've visited in the last five years. Outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- As great as everBillDined on 6/3/2014The Bull and the Bear never disappoints. With the normal classic items, new menu additions and amazing service it is always on my list when I'm in Orlando.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Food, Good Service!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/1/2014Bull & Bear is worth the price! We dined in early June & haven't stopped thinking about it since. We live in Palm Beach & often make the drive to Orlando for a quick getaway. We decided to treat ourselves this time around & it was well worth it. We had drinks in the lounge first, which were excellently crafted. The gnocchi was delicious & the Del Monico & foie gras were cooked to perfection. My husband is a Chef & both my friend & I are in Food & Beverage Mgmt...we all agreed this was one of the best meals we've ever had. The only downside was service, which was touch & go. We seemed to have three to four different staff members at our table throughout the night, never knowing whom was supposed to be taking care of us.Special Features:
- BullishGrooveDined on 6/1/2014Outstanding food and the service was as good as any restaurant in the Orlando area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/31/2014The food was outstanding! Probably one of the best steak my wife and I have tried. The service was impeccable! We were here for our anniversary and I think we have found one of the best restaurants in the Orlando area. Keep up the great work.Special Features:
- Love itDonBDined on 5/31/2014The Bull and Bear is our favorite restaurant in the Disney World area. Great service, nice wine list and great food. We have tried the Tomahawk, filet and short ribs of beef on different occasions and all were good. Can't beat the Lemon for a unique dessert and the Chocolate Bar is a dream.Special Features:
- Robert LBob42VIPDined on 5/31/2014Outstanding food complimented by outstanding service.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/24/2014Everything was over the top and my wife really enjoyed celebrating her birthday there. Service, food, atmosphere all were truly amazing. Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding eveningOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 5/23/2014Everything we ate was great and the service was impeccable and friendly. Clearly we will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, even better servicesCoolwooDined on 5/23/2014Went to Bull and Bear for wife's birthday. We were very happy with the food and the services were excellent. Will definitely come back....also loved the tomahawk steak, I highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 690 reviews are from the Bull & Bear Steakhouse reviews archive.
- Great FoodtxvisitorDined on 5/22/2014The food was great and the service was wonderful. I would have to say the food was a little salty but that seemed to be everywhere in Orlando. Everything tasted really good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful nightBignightDined on 5/17/2014My wife and I celebrated our anniversary at the Waldorf. Dinner at the Bull & Bear was the final touch. Great steak, great drinks, great service, great timeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best steakhousefoodie1VIPDined on 5/17/2014This is a rare chef-driven steakhouse where everything from appetizers to salads to sides are innovative and expertly cooked. The steaks are well-aged and perfectly cooked. Desserts are also outstanding. Service matches the food quality. At night you can also see the fireworks from Disneys Magic Kingdom through the large windowsSpecial Features:
- A great evening of diningFoodieDined on 5/17/2014The food was well served and the meat excellent as also the fish. The excellent Bordeux was unfotunately served a bit too cold. The service was very good, efficient and prompt. The fish was served at the table as it should in a restaurant of reputable cusine and the ambience and noise levels were excellent. For a restaurant of this caliber a good sommelier would be an additional advantage.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SuperbOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/16/2014We came for our anniversary dinner. Incredible steakhouse, incredible food and service. The Tomahawk Ribeye for two is the best ribeye steak I've ever had; pricey but worth it. The creamed corn was incredible as well. Service was top notch, atmosphere was great. Will be coming backSpecial Features:
- What A Difference One Person MakesSjpvacVIPDined on 5/11/2014After having a fantastic dinner here several months ago we decided to go back to celebrate a special occasion. Unfortunately, the waiter we had last time, who was one of the most knowledgeable people we have ever had about wines is no longer there. This time we had a waiter who was unfamiliar with most of the wines we asked about and when we asked for the sommelier, he just told us that they "were all familiar with wine." This produced a mediocre, but rather expensive, bottle of wine for dinner. While the chateaubriand was excellent, the waiter forgot the sauce for the asparagus but he comped the dessert for us. Still a beautiful venue for dining, but the impression of the first experience we had there was not to be repeated.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food. Great serviceNolaDined on 5/10/2014The bull and bear is one of the top restaurants in central Florida. Service was excellentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellenceKellyDined on 5/10/2014Visited on a busy Saturday night,full restaurant,no drop-off in the service or quality of the food.Fantastic.If you are in Orlando don't miss it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT food, decent serviceFoodie19Dined on 5/9/2014The food was absolutely divine. Our only complaint was our waiter was not the greatest. He was not very friendly or attentive. He did have a big party of about 24 people to attend to, so most of his time was allotted to them. He did say he had two others helping him, but we did not see the others. Unless one was the gentleman who refilled our water. The bread was not left on the table, even if this is what this restaurant does, no one came to offer more. We had to ask. The restaurant was beautiful and everyone besides our waiter was extremely pleasant.Special Features:
- Over priced, service and food avg.LiscomeBayDined on 5/9/2014The Bull and Bear at the Waldorf=Astoria Orlando continues to be one of the highest priced restaurants in the Orlando area and the service is touch and go, depending on the night, so it seems. This is our fourth time dining at the restaurant and while most of the food has been good, the service this particular night was sub-standard and therefore negatively impacted our overall experience. With three attendants to the table, there is no excuse of tardy water service, bread service, ordering and worst of all, allowing dirty plates for all four attendees to sit an extended period of time. There are certainly better restaurants in Orlando and the Disney World area and for what you pay at this restaurant the experience should be much better.Special Features:
- Excellent ExperienceDestindinerDined on 5/6/2014Service and ambience were the two things that particularly stuck out at this fine dining establishment. Everyone was especially attentive and really helped to make it a great experience. Also, a fabulous wine list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Over the TopLubejobDined on 5/3/2014The experience at The Bull and Bear is over the top. From the staff to the food, everything is beyond comprehension. The attention to detail is amazing and I would reccommend this restaurant to anyone who wants a special dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best steak house in North AmericaWongDined on 5/2/2014We've been to Bull and Bear since they opened and visited them everytime we're in Orlando. They've never disappointed and always exceeded expectations. Impecable attention to detail in their service, ambience, and food preparation and quality. The wine list is quite extensive yet unpretentious, they have an excellent selection to satisfy any taste and budget, the staff is adept at helping you select the perfect wine to match your taste. We've tasted steaks around the nation but none can compare to those at Bull and Bear, they know how to prepare it and are able to do it consistently. When you go save room for the "Lemon" dessert it is delectable but doesn't leave you stuffed.Special Features:
- Wow!9896VIPDined on 4/26/2014On our second visit to "The Bull", our server Tim took the dining experience over the top. Our party of four were celebrating birthdays and wanted to bring our own sentamental wine. No problem for the pros here, who received and decanted wine well ahead of dinner reservation to ensure best possible experience. From the corn soup all the way past the steak and into dessert, our journey that evening was over the top. We will definitely be back!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wowie wow wow wow!TurbodrockDined on 4/25/2014Phenomenal Restaurant! We had high expectations coming in as we previewed the menu online. Bottom line...The best steaks (the Delmonico) I've ever had. Our waiter (Tim) was the most professional, kind, and knowledgable of any we've ever had before. He helped us make the best choices and steered us away from a few things. He corked the wine we brought but made excellent recommendations for us based on our order. We enjoyed the corn soup, lobster bisque, colossal shrimp, and tuna plate. The Chateubriand, Filet and the Delmonico were booked to perfection. Desert and Port were great too. We will be back with friends! This was a memorable meal for us!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We will be back,that says enough!horsepowerDined on 4/19/2014Just arrived in the Waldorf, coming from Europe we enjoid our dinner in B&B, for the third day of our stay here we made a new reservation, which says enough. We are from Zwolle, the Netherlands where one of the two 3stars Michelin restaurants is located, the Librije, so we are critical guests.....One remark....they should not present the butter that cold/hard....Special Features:
- Amazingjude7gDined on 4/19/2014Met all of my expectations. The food,staff and service were all perfect. When you go you must have The Lemon for desert. Easily one of the best things I've ever had. I read an article about the Waldorf Astoria when I was a child and have always wanted to go. If I had a bucket list this would have been on it. It's not N.Y. but it truly was amazing. Obviously it's pricy but worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FOODBestSteakhourseDined on 4/17/2014BB is an extremely good restaurant. This is the first time my family went there. As an Asian customer, I find the food slightly on the salty side. It can be less salty for Asian likings, otherwise, the steak, dessert (must try the lemon dessert!!!!) and service were excellent. One of the best I have seen and I travelled around the world a lot!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingMikeVIPDined on 4/17/2014This restaurant was outstanding all around; the service was beyond compare and the table side salad and carving was sensational. I highly recommend this steak house. Beast steak I've had in Orlando, better then Morton's, Capitol Grille, Flemings, Ruths Chris or any of the others my wife and I have been to. Best part was it was not all that busy, and this was during Easter week at a hotel on Disney property. Remarkable!Special Features:
- KellyDined on 4/17/2014Best meal ever.Great service,beautiful spot,perfection!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentPzkpwVDined on 4/13/2014I expected to be impressed and it lived up to my expectations. Great Seafood and steak - my family and I had a fantastic evening.Special Features:
- Outstanding Fine DiningLuv2eatDined on 4/12/2014This was a great end to our Vacation to Orlando. The Service was outstanding as well as the food! I ordered the Lamb which was cooked to perfection, however a little bland. My partner he the NY Sirloin which was absolutely outstanding!!! The lemon desert was very unique and tasty!Special Features:
- Steak was very good, lambwirywizzDined on 4/11/2014Steak was very good, lamb was very fatty wouldn't have again. Dessert was cheesecake topping very good but the base e made of black lentils was so hard couldn't cut thru it, the waiter also tried, they gave us a refund on the dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentMichaelDined on 4/9/2014The food, service and wine were all excellent. I would give this 5 stars.Special Features:
- The LemonRussellsDined on 4/7/2014The food is outstanding and we love The Lemon dessert!!!Special Features: