3790 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
New York New York Hotel & Casino
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.arkvegas.com/restaurant/gallaghers-steakhouse/
- Phone: 7027406450
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday-Thursday 4pm-11pm, Friday-Saturday 4pm-12am
Cocktails: Sunday-Thursday 12pm – 1am, Friday-Saturday 12pm – 2am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Scott Tindel
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (bar only), Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: This classic New York Style Restaurant is famous for its New York Dry-Aged Steak, which is prepared on an open, mesquite grill. With its prime location on the edge of the re-created “Greenwich Village”, you are sure to have an impressive dining experience.
Private Rooms Available from 25 to 75 guests
Restaurant accommodates up to 300 guests
Contact 702.740.6457 or email@example.com for menus and more information.
- Private Party Facilities: This classic New York Style Restaurant is famous for its New York Dry-Aged Steak, which is prepared on an open, mesquite grill. With it’s prime location on the edge of the re-created “Greenwich Village”, you are sure to have an impressive dining experience. Private Rooms Available from 25 to 75 guests Restaurant accommodates up to 300 guests
- Private Party Contact: Sales & Catering Department 7027406433
- Special Events: http://www.arkvegascatering.com/gallaghers_venue.php
A word from Gallagher's Steakhouse
Gallagher’s dark wood décor and bustling atmosphere, reminiscent of the great East coast chop houses, will have you longing for traditional steak and seafood favorites.Continued
This classic New York Style Restaurant is famous for its New York Dry-Aged Steak, prepared on an open, mesquite grill.
This classic New York Style Restaurant is famous for its New York Dry-Aged Steak, prepared on an open, mesquite grill.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Gallagher's Steakhouse reviews from OpenTable diners
190 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (127)romantic (69)fit for foodies (48)good for groups (47)notable wine list (39)hot spot (30)late-night find (15)neighborhood gem (9)great for brunch (6)vibrant bar scene (6)great for lunch (5)great for outdoor dining (4)kid-friendly (3)scenic view (3)Show More
- Service was great, good was goodVinny2fingersDined on 5/31/2014I've had better steak, but the appetizers were good and oysters great. Sides were lackluster but need addition to the steak. Service was exactly as one would expect for a nice steakhouse thoughSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/31/2014I have eaten here many times, once a year during the convention I attend .My mom had chicken that was great nice and hot my steak was done correctly a rib eye med rare but was cold in temp even the plate was not hot,I didn't complain I I didn't want to wait for a new steak.Special Features:
- Not greatUpsetdinerDined on 5/31/2014I was very disappointed in many ways. They say us right next to kitchen door and we felt like we were going to be hit by a waiter. The wine we wanted they didn't have. Service was very slow. Our meals were over cooked and dry. Filets were disappointing.
- My favorite in Las Vegas!SYLeeDined on 5/30/2014Af first, I went gallagher when our honeymoon in last year. And when we travel vegas again for our 1 year anniversary, I choose gallagher again without any hesitation. Steak were awesome, and excellent service from staff. I will visit again if I going to vegas again. must visit !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Well Worth ItSher22Dined on 5/30/2014Service was attentive. Crab Cakes were awesome. The steaks were perfect. A great choice I made from other's OpenTable reviews.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bring your appetiteLucyVIPDined on 5/29/2014It was our first dining experience at LV Gallagher's, previously we had dined at Gallagher's in NY City so our expectations were quite high. LV Gallagher's did not disappoint. The seared scallops which were huge, wrapped in bacon and served with an exquisite sauce. By this time we've come to know that Vegas restaurants don't skimp on portions so we only split one side which was good, because the Striploin steaks were of a monstrous portion! We easily could have split one and next time will. It was perfectly cooked to med rare. They have a great wine list with prices for every budget and options from many regions though it would have been nice to see a few more Malbecs. This was definitely the way to close out our stay at NYNY. Kudos!!Special Features:
- Memorial Day Weekend DinnerCoronadoDined on 5/26/2014My friend and I ate dinner there for memorial day weekend. I had the New York - New York with the Australian lobster tail instead of the whole main lobster. My friend had the porter house cut with the Australian lobster tail. Both steaks were cooked perfectly to order (Medium Rare). The Australian lobster tail was excellent as well. We also ordered the Seasonal Mushroom Medley and the Four Cheese Macaroni for our sides. Everything was just as great as last time we ate here. The quality never goes down. Thanks for another great meal!! Can't wait to come back.Special Features:
- The following 1239 reviews are from the Gallagher's Steakhouse reviews archive.
- wdbivDined on 5/20/2014Steak was over cooked and very tough. Not the "medium" I ordered. The mac and cheese side had no discern able cheese, but and abundance of salt and white sauce. Not a place I plan to visit again!
- Great as alwaysOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/19/2014Every single time we are in Vegas - we dine at Gallagher's, and every single time the food is excellent! Please don't change a thing!!!Special Features:
- Good service / steak not good.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/18/2014Took a guest / friend from Boston. Service was good. House NY steak that was suggested to us was not as good .Special Features:
- Excessive WaitH82W8Dined on 5/17/2014Reservations for 8pm for which we were prompt and on-time, we had to wait almost 40 minutes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Steak Ever!AnneOakleyDined on 5/17/20144 of us came to a special dinner - The sea bass & filet melted in our mouth! They were absolutely delicious!Special Features:
- NoisyOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/17/2014Way too loud too many hard surfaces Forgot one of our dinners on our group and did not come out till everyone done Steaks okay had better
- Great restaurant!LovegoodfoodDined on 5/16/2014Wonderful dinner with my husband, brother and sister in law on our last night in Vegas. Delicious food and excellent service! We've eaten here several times and we've never been disappointed. We will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- jessieDined on 5/15/2014We had great expectations and they were exceeded ! Excellent quality steaks !! Our party had the dry aged Striploins and the Cowboy Rib Eyes, Very tender and very tasty. The baked potato was excellent also.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AWESOME Experience!YUMMYDined on 5/15/2014I LOVED the food! Food was great, Chef outdid himself. The experience was awesome! Best birthday celebration, definitely coming back. Staff was very friendly and attentive, definitely knew their list of wines.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Steakhouse on the Vegas StripSM88Dined on 5/13/2014A definite must visit. Easy access in NY NY Casino. Friendly knowledgeable staff. Steaks are a must eat and plenty of choices for appetizers and sides.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappointsLauraDined on 5/11/2014We live in California and visit Las Vegas 3-4 times per year and always plan to eat at Gallaghers every time we visit. They have the best filet mignon! Although not cheap, the side dishes can be shared and the food is great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodKitKatDined on 5/10/2014Food was excellent. Ordered the prime rib dinner, the meat was tender and flavorful. Although the meal didn't come with any sides, ordering it separately wasn't a problem. Ordered asparagus topped with hollandaise sauce. It was tasty!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding steakstimlilVIPDined on 5/10/2014The steaks were outstanding. . When I was well into my steak,I found the steak close to the bone a bit too rare,they brought me a whole new steak & new side dishes, Very impressive. Service was outstandingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent birthday mealbirthdaygirlDined on 5/7/2014My friend and I celebrated my birthday at Gallagher's and were very well looked after and had an exceptional meal that lived up to our expectations from a previous visit.Special Features:
- Food was good but not greatwineandfoodguy1Dined on 5/6/2014Had a ribeye that was mesquite cooked and had good flavor. I was a bit disappointed that they did not recommend any seasoning...I had in mind a "Cajun" spiced version....guess that is what I really wanted. Giant potato was perfect on the inside but a bit hard on outside making it hard to eat the skin (which I love). Jalapeno margarita was very good.
- Gallagher's steakSteveDined on 5/4/2014excellent steak; excellent service. Wish i had gone very hungry!
- B StazzoneBennyDined on 5/4/2014The food was outstanding and the service excellent.Special Features:
- New York-New York Hooray!!!!pdogDined on 5/4/2014Great Food, Great Service, a perfect start to a great evening out on the town.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedKorbelgirlDined on 5/3/2014We did not find the quality of our meal to match the exuberant price! Would never recommend....it took us 15 minutes to flag someone down to return my steak that was both cold and tough...could not even cut through the meat! Horribly disappointed...our bill was clokse to $400.00 including tip for 4! To not be absolutely thrilled let alone sending things back was frustrating and disappointing!
- One of my favoritesCBullardDined on 5/3/2014I eat there whenever I can get out to Vegas. The scene has low lighting and provides an upscale feel. Everyone at the table had steaks with most of us having the cowboy ribeye. The ribeye was perfectly cooked and super juicy as usual. We shared the sides because they are so large and to provide a variety. We had the mac n cheese, sauteed mushrooms, and baked potato. All were excellent but the mac n cheese was definately a standout. Service was prompt and the servers kept our glasses full. The prices were reasonable with everyone averaging about $60 per plate. I'll definately be returning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceeding expectations!drdougDined on 5/1/2014We were a group of 5 and were lucky enough to be treated to the chef"s table and this proved to be an awesome experience! The food quality was second to none but it was the service that blew us away. Thank youSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steaksFantasticDined on 4/26/2014My reservation did not show up on the restaurant system. The hostesses saw the confirmation on my phone and quickly took care of me. This is a great restaurant and one we have eaten at on four previous trips to Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great serviceLaurenolsDined on 4/26/2014We had great service and it was very romantic, however the food was pretty bland I shouldn't have to salt and pepper a 42 dollar steak, the cut of the steak was amazing and was cooked perfectly. The sides were a little bland as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/24/2014One of our favorite places to dine while in Vegas. Thank you for a wonderful meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food at good pricesOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/24/2014Came here at 6:30 on a Thursday and got amazing service and really good food. The dry aged steak is a good sized portion and was cooked just right.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- bombTAY2Dined on 4/22/2014Food and service was great. The Bomb!!! I would say to anyone to eat there. We dont even drink and found wine that we liked.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Somewhat underwhelmingalltimegreatDined on 4/22/2014My comments have to be taken in the context of what dinner cost ($300 including tip, for 2 people, with a $100 bottle of wine). Calamari: good flavour, slightly overdone and rubbery. Cowboy ribeye: nice cut, but overly aggressive seasoning. I was right on the fence with sending it back. Given that my partner's meal was fine, I didn't feel like watching her eat alone. Filet: nice cut, , the seasoning was what I would consider correct. Sides: mushrooms (good), mac and cheese (good+), broccoli (wouldn't order again). Bright spot: service - our waiter (had a goatee and was from New York) was very good. Ultimately, there was nothing "bad" about the place, but dropping $300 on a dinner for 2 in Vegas gives you many choicesSpecial Features:
- Best steakLivtoeatDined on 4/22/2014The bone-in ribeye steak was the best steak I've ever had. I could tell it was naturally aged to perfection. Besides being a huge cut it was delicious and cooked perfectly. I also had the wild mushroom soup and the creamed spinach.... Also excellent.Special Features:
- AmazingJessie092Dined on 4/19/2014If I could give more stars for food and service I would. Their food is amazing. I had the roasted rack of Lamb and it was perfect. My husband has the rib-eye steak and was fanominal. Was it expensive? Yes. Was it worth it? Absolutely!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great SteaksBryanDined on 4/19/2014They are known for it and live up to expectation. Normally I seek out the Ribeye cut but here I went for the dry aged New York cut of steak and was not disappointed. a flavorful steak cooked to perfection. The sides are enoromus and was very greatful to the server (Todd) who let us know to share the sides and inturn saved us a few bucks. Great atmosphere and great meal. Would definitely go again if we were looking for that steakhouse experience.Special Features:
- Good but expected more . . .mhall5133Dined on 4/16/2014I had never tried an "aged" steak and I was looking forward to the experience. I had heard/read good things and was really excited about getting a chance to try it . . . I was disappointed :-(. It was a strip steak cooked medium (I'm more of a rib eye fan) and bit chewy, and could be tough to cut . . . stringy. My wife had the Cowboy Rib Eye (well done by choice) and despite it being well done, was more flavorful and tender. Our waiter and service were excellent and made our dinner pleasurable experience. Maybe I just t got bad cut but was not impressed and will stay with the rib eye in the future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good steakhousecitymakerDined on 4/16/2014I wanted to have a steak of good quality for dinner with my wife. I was satisfied with the taste of steak as well as the service at Gallagher's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- so lameRexGospelDined on 4/16/2014I was not happywaitess did not bother to write down my food orderso she forgot my side dish of steak I had to eat the steak with no side meat was blu when I asked for raw,I believe raw and blu was a big difference house made potato wedges were soggy not crispy enough soup of the day not so impressive did not provide wine list,so I had to adk it myself when the steaks were on the table did not inform me the market price for lobster it was my friend's birthday, she did not bother to provide anything special for my friendSpecial Features: