Eddie V's - Scottsdale Quarter
15323 N Scottsdale Rd suite E1-160
Scottsdale, AZ 85254Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $31 to $50
Eddie V's - Scottsdale Quarter
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.eddiev.com/
- Phone: 4807304800x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11pm. Sunday: 4:00pm - 10pm Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood
- Executive Chef: Stefan Martin
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Smoking Area, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Live music nightly in the V Lounge.
A word from Eddie V's - Scottsdale Quarter
For the freshest seafood, steak, and rhythm the buzz in town is Eddie V's Prime Seafood at Scottsdale Quarter. The menu features lots of Gulf Coast seafood and prime steaks and chops. Located at the base of the McDowell Mountains, Eddie V's atmosphere is a fantastic high energy dining experience. Visit our fabulous V Lounge where you can enjoy live music and happy hour seven nights a week. We offer private dining rooms for all your corporate and social gatherings. Savor classic seafood starters like oysters on the half shell and famous Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes. Our Award-Winning wine list features more than 250 selections.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSeafood
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Eddie V's - Scottsdale Quarter - Best Restaurants in Scottsdale ›
Eddie V's - Scottsdale Quarter reviews from OpenTable diners
259 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (194)romantic (155)fit for foodies (113)notable wine list (113)vibrant bar scene (105)hot spot (55)good for groups (53)neighborhood gem (48)late-night find (23)great for brunch (4)scenic view (3)kid-friendly (3)great for outdoor dining (2)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Out of town guesthippyVIPDined on 6/14/2014Had a friend in from Colorado. She loved seafood so eddies was the only choice. Service was outstanding with our server being available but not intrusive. My wife had and loved the parm encrusted sole for the second time and I tried the seared tuna which was very tasty. Everything was up to the standards that we've come to expect from this fabulous restaurant Can't wait for our next visitSpecial Features:
- The best SeafoodOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 6/14/2014I've had everything on the Menu at this point and would recommend everything!! Perfect place for seafoodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CBCheesecakeDined on 6/13/2014Eddie V's is consistent. The service and food are excellent. You can't lose. We are always excited to go! We usually ask for Bill, but Olya gave him a run for his money. Tough to say who is best. They are both exemplary.Special Features:
- Eddie V's - Fantasticdth80VIPDined on 6/13/2014We had a great dinig experience at Eddie V's! We were celebrating an event and reserved a table in the lounge/bar area. The energy was great, the food was excellent and the service was terrific! Overall a great night...we will be back soon!!!Special Features:
- Highly recommend- 5 STARSBIGTDined on 6/10/2014Unbelievable, the food, the staff. Amazing experience, there for my 25th anniversary and everything was just perfect, the best Calamari ever, amazing tuna and peppercon steak, topped off with amazing dessert. Staff was attentitive and friendly, amazing teamwork. If your in Scottsdale, Eddie's V's is a must.Special Features:
- Culinarycat1Dined on 6/7/2014We decided to have a cocktail before our dinner reservation, and because the bartenders Kara and Iana were so nice we ended up having dinner at the bar. Really enjoyed Kara's suggestion on the grouper and appreciated her having the entree made without flour. I have food allergies. My husband totally enjoyed his halibut. We had no room for dessert but took the butter cake home and Kara was right, it was delicious. This is probably our 5th time dining there, and am sure there will be many more dinners in the future.Special Features:
- WonderfulKittyVIPDined on 6/7/2014As always, Eddie V's was fabulous! The service is beyond incredible. The mushroom and goat cheese salad is fantastic. Eddie V's is a great value and is always a delight!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lobster and Rice is too saltyleoleoDined on 6/6/2014The service is good and the ambient is great. Oyster is good, But the lobster is too salty.Special Features:
- Utterly fabulous!Achriston1VIPDined on 6/5/2014Food, wine, service could not have been better. The best lobster tacos in the world!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pure PerfectionCS629VIPDined on 6/5/2014My husband and I dine at EDVs at least 3 times a month. We have dined here for several years and we can honestly say, the food is always perfect, the servers are highly trained to make every experience comfortable and very enjoyable. We love the steaks, we adore the seafood, and when we want to dine lightly, we must have the lobster tacos and the arugula mushroom and goat cheese salad!! The food is never over salted, and each dish is prepared independently so that you may eliminate and ingredient or add an ingredient if you have a dietary preference that must be adhered to. We can not say enough about this establishment, we highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Once again very goodMagooDined on 6/4/2014Consistent. Always very nice dinner Will return soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/4/2014Had the Fuji apple sale - very delicious. Always have the Parmesan Crusted sole but this time it was overcooked - hard & dry. Did not make a comment to the waiter as we had guests with us. Hope it'll be better next time - like the past.Special Features:
- Yummy! Yummy! Yummy!AletheaVIPDined on 5/31/2014Went on a first date to your establishment. We both enjoyed everything, including Oysters on the Half-shell. Our server was friendly, knowledgeable, and patient with us. I had been here before for dinner a few times in the past, but it was my date's first visit. He liked it to. I imagine that we'll be back again to try some different items on the menu that peaked our interest. Good job!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Price and NoiseAlanDined on 5/28/2014The food is excellent, but a bit pricey. But then anyone who knows "Eddie" knows he thinks a little too much of his food. Do not misunderstand what I just wrote, the food is excellent as is the service. I would definitely go back. The only thing that I did not like was the VERY LOUD music coming from the bar area. It made it difficult to talk with my dinner companion.
- Second chance was worth itFairChanceDined on 5/27/2014After a less than stellar service on my first visit (rude server), I wrote to the manager about my experience. I could have just as easily written a terrible review on Yelp.com describing my visit to Eddie V's in detail. Instead, I gave them a chance to make things right. And, they came through for me. My boyfriend and I had a great evening, compliments of Eddie V's. We enjoyed Happy Hour specials, great service, and pleasant live music. I will be back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Dining ExperiencesGaileeVIPDined on 5/27/2014This is the place in the Phoenis/Scottsdale area for fish! No one does it better. The specialty soft shell crab appetizer was outstanding and the nightly special of halibut was great. The parmesan crusted sole is always delicious. The service makes the evening - and the busboy was a star. It was as if he anticipated our needs or wants. The entire evening from the greeting at the frontdoor to the farewell from the waiter was special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy birthdayBirthdaypplDined on 5/25/2014We my (wife & myself) chose to enjoy a birthday dinner at Eddie V's because of the wide variety of fresh fish and choice meats. The ambiance is gorgeous, staff was friendly and even the restroom was something to take note of. Dinner was fantastic, we will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WowFredFlinstoneDined on 5/25/2014Eddie V's was found by chance during a visit to Scottsdale. The food and service ere both just phenomenal. Great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The oysters are always delicious!!ILovebaconVIPDined on 5/24/2014We always chose Eddie V's when we are in the mood for oysters on the half shell. The food is very good and the bananas foster is phenominal! We always treat ourselves to a bottle of Vueve or Silver Oak when were here too so, it's just over all an awesome experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worst service everOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 5/24/2014We've eaten here at least 20 times since they've moved from DC Ranch and one thing we've always had is impeccable service. This time we could have been to Denny's and found better service. Our waiter was missing in action and not all that great when we managed to track him down. Food is always good. Their calamari appetizer is one of my favorite dishes anywhere. Their atmosphere is outstanding.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/24/2014Food and Service was very good. Noise level was high. We were seated in the back dining room which meant we had to go thru the bar to small dark steps to access the dining room. Their were no lights on stairs, which represents a risk to customers. Strongly urge adding lighting on stairs.Special Features:
- Great Anniversary DinnerLuvThatFoodDined on 5/24/2014Had Michael M for a waiter, great guy, right on the mark for all of our needs. great sea food, best she has had in Arizona, only better when it is fresh on the coast. she is already making plans to go back as soon as she can, loved it that much. Keep up the great work at Eddie V's in Scottsdale, I will be taking some Business cliental there in the near future. GREAT!!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First VisitMrAnonymousDined on 5/24/2014My wife and I visited during restaurant week. Quick food review: The iceberg salad was outstanding, the pot stickers were ok, nothing exceptional. The lemon sole was quite good and a large portion. The sliced filet and shrimp did not stand out. The twice baked potato was pretty bland and pedestrian, but the truffled mac & cheese was very tasty. Our favorite dish was the bananas foster, it was amazing! The service was very good, a tad slow on the meal service. We'll go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fantastic eeveningmartyDined on 5/23/2014service was outstanding and the menu for restaurant week was terrifficSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't waste your time!TreyDined on 5/23/2014Worst service - very rushed, wanted to turn tables, bad food Nothing special.
- Eddie V's winsAZfoodie25Dined on 5/23/2014We went to Eddie V on a Friday. It was our first time eating here and we brought our friends who live out of town. Everything from the hostess sitting us earlier than our reservation was for to our dessert was impeccable. Our service was AMAZING! She did a wonderful job and it made our meal much better. I had the 8oz filet, which was very tender and rich with flavor. The table ordered 3 small plates to share and the bananas foster for dessert was really delicious! I would recommend this restaurant for big celebrations and special occasions! It's beautiful inside and very romantic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great as alwaysAmberfDined on 5/22/2014Their restaurant week menu was fantastic! Full size portions of apps and sides. DeliciousSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ValerieDined on 5/22/2014Food and service is always top notch! This time we took advantage of the AZRW menu. Filet and Shrimp pairing on a bed of asparagus was DELICIOUS along with the sweet corn side. Only disappointing part of our experience is that it took us over 2.5 hours to get through dinner as we watched 2 sittings of guests around us come and go. This is not the norm as I have dined here before, hoping it was just mishap due to the AZRW crowd. Good thing music for their Thursday night bad in the bar area and good conversation kept us entertained.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good FoodPhylDined on 5/22/2014The fish was very well prepared and the service was excellent. Could not believe the size of the portions it was impossible to finish. Glad we saw it on the list for Restaurant Week and we definetly will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- millerVIPDined on 5/22/2014Food was excellent as always. Service was a bit uneven which is unusual.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 5 stars for Everything!TizzyDined on 5/20/2014Greeted and seated immediately...excellent service, great wine list and fabulous food! We'll be back and highly recommend Eddie V's to everyone as a top dinning experience in Scottsdale, AzSpecial Features:
- The following 1330 reviews are from the Eddie V's - Scottsdale Quarter reviews archive.
- Enjoyed!DelishDined on 5/19/2014Had a great time with friends at Eddie V's. Everything about it was great!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hands Down Top NotchBuffPabloDined on 5/19/2014Celebrated Restaurant Week here. One of the best dining experiences my wife and I have ever had. The food was AMAZING and the portions plentiful. I had the filet w/shrimp scampi. My wife had the parmesan crusted sole. Sides were double baked potato and truffle mac & cheese. Dessert was a banana fosters cake with maple walnut ice cream on the side. I'm drooling while typing this. We need to go back - NOW!Special Features:
- Eddy V's ExcellsTomMVIPDined on 5/18/2014We have eaten at Eddy V's in La Jolla and Scottsdale recently. Both locations offer exceptional food & service. Try the scallops & lemon sole - to die for. Also, the wedge salad, sautéed spinach, & sautéed corn are very good. The best is the service - timely, friendly, knowledgeable. Prices are reasonable considering ambiance, the high level of service & excellent kitchen. Kudos to Chef Martin & his staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MadEaterDined on 5/18/2014Truly enjoyed our Eddie V's during AZ Restaurant Week. The lemon sole was well seasoned and very tasty and the portion was large enough to take some home for the next day. We loved the appetizers of pot stickers and shrimp/lobster bisque. The dessert was wonderful. It was a very relaxed meal with great service from Michael. The manager even came by to introduce himself and ask about our experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful!!!!markandtamDined on 5/18/2014This was our first time at Eddie v's and it was not the last at all!!! Everything about it was delicious and the bananas foster dessert is by far the best we have EVER had! Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Eddy V'sJimSDined on 5/17/2014There was a group of 8 of us for dinner and everyone enjoyed the food, the service, and the ambience. Troy was excellent as our waiter....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 5/15/2014There were 7 of us for dinner and at least three thought their meals were only fair.
- Good but not notableGoodtimeBPVIPDined on 5/13/2014Upon arrival on a beautiful early evening we were surprised at the low light darkened atmosphere. The Bombay and Tonic priced at $12.50 each was a standard one shot pour and the following appetizers and salad were good but not outstanding. We both had the grouper and they were good but not characteristic of a Restaurant of the 4 star price and reputation. The sauce was heavy and drenched in the fish. The side of Dpinach was laden in butter and the augratin potatoes were served warm but not hot. The service from Brian was first class and nothing was not good. It just fell short of being an exceptional experience in the quality of preparation. The dessert was flambé but the underlying layer of the key lime crust tasted freezer burned .I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingkageyDined on 5/13/2014Ambiance, service and food terrific. Best place for a celebration. :You will feel very good about choosing this restaurant.Special Features: