234 North Ocean Blvd.
Deerfield Beach, FL 33441Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.oceans234.com/
- Phone: 9544282539x
- Hours of Operation:
MONDAY-THURSDAY: 11:30 AM- 10:00 PM
FRIDAY AND SATURDAY: 11:30AM -11:00 PM
SUNDAY 11:00 AM- 10:00 PM
Brunch 11:00 Am- 2:00 PM SUNDAYS ONLY
BAR HOURS SUBJECT TO CHANGE-Please Call For More Details.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood
- Executive Chef: Victor Franco
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Dancing, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area, Smoking Area (bar only), Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Relax in our comfortable setting and savor Chef Johnny’s inspired cuisine. The sights, aromas and tastes will awaken your senses with an unparalleled dining experience. OCEANS 234 has earned a reputation that goes well beyond its breathtaking setting...
- Private Party Contact: Kristin Pease 9544282539x2
- Entertainment: Live Entertainment Friday and Saturday evenings.
Entertainment beachside, Sunday afternoon.
Wild Wild West Country Night, Sunday evenings.
- Special Events: Your special occasion set with the most beautiful Oceanfront view in South Florida! Our Special Events Manager, Kristin Pease, will cater to your every need.
A word from Oceans 234
Relax in our comfortable setting and savor Chef Victor's inspired cuisine. The sights, aromas and tastes of OCEANS will awaken your senses with an unparalleled dining experience. OCEANS has earned a reputation that goes well beyond its breathtaking setting.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
Oceans 234 - Best Restaurants in Deerfield Beach ›
Oceans 234 reviews from OpenTable diners
106 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (85)great for outdoor dining (82)great for brunch (36)special occasion (35)romantic (34)great for lunch (33)fit for foodies (26)neighborhood gem (23)good for groups (22)vibrant bar scene (21)hot spot (19)kid-friendly (11)late-night find (9)notable wine list (3)Show More
- Four of us went there forOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/5/2010Four of us went there for dinner and each had a terrific meal. Good value too.Special Features:
- Lunch was great, service somewhatOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/27/2010Lunch was great, service somewhat slow - not that big a deal; except maybe $12 bucks for a Sangria was a bit much.Special Features:
- We were looking forward toOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/24/2010We were looking forward to our anniversary dinner with another couple. We were seated outside and it was lovely. Then the music started, from 2 places: Oceans playing one soundtrack and the place next door another. We were in the middle and it was terrible. We moved inside where we could only hear one track. We had eaten calamari appetizer outside. It was tough. The main courses were tasty, tho the clams with liguini could have had more garlic. The waiter had to be reminded to bring us bread and a bowl for clam shells. He also took about 10 minutes to bring a glass of wine during dinner. Luckily we were with good company and laughed a lot and vowed not to return.Special Features:
- The food was over-cooked andOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/21/2010The food was over-cooked and cold. The noise was extreme. Service was OK, not great. Complimentary Mimosas were al,ost all orange juice.Special Features:
- A great location overlookingOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 2/20/2010A great location overlooking the pier. The menu is quite good but the service is very lax.Special Features:
- good food, not worth the priceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/15/2010good food, not worth the price though unfortunately. The bread that they give you is cheap. Ceasar salad was not very good.Special Features:
- The waiter was amazing, theOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/14/2010The waiter was amazing, the filet came to the table slightly undercooked..no big deal at all. when we resent it to get done a bit more, the manager took it off our check. Wasnt expecting that at all.. amazing place.Special Features:
- Went there for Valentine'sIraBfromCSGVIPDined on 2/14/2010Went there for Valentine's Day and had a great time. Seafood was fresh and tasty. On a cool breezy winter night, they put down the wind barriers and had plenty of heat devices making the setting completely comfortable. The view as always is a beautiful beach setting. The solo musician made the night truly special.Special Features:
- The Restaurant should of honoredOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/14/2010The Restaurant should of honored the reservations that we made. we had to wait 20 minutes for a table and they where sitting people who where there after us. There are alot of places to eat in the area that are better than oceans.
- The fact that we used OpenbarbaraDined on 2/14/2010The fact that we used Open Table did not seem to make a difference. We arrived and still had to wait one half hour. I might add that there were many tables empty as we walked through to walk on the boardwalk. Seems to be there was not enough service provided to be able to turn the tables.Special Features:
- Good experience!Have beenwurdzsmithDined on 2/14/2010Good experience!Have been there three times and haven't been disappointed.Special Features:
- Too noisy, but that improvedsmyoreVIPDined on 1/29/2010Too noisy, but that improved when a private party finished. Would go back, but not in a hurry to do so.Special Features:
- Found it by accident and remainsOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 1/29/2010Found it by accident and remains one of our favorite spots in South Florida.Special Features:
- This is a great outdoor restaurant.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 1/29/2010This is a great outdoor restaurant. DO NOT GO THERE IF YOU ONLY HAVE AN HOUR. Service getting food takes a while Too longSpecial Features:
- Excellent as always but serviceteeboyVIPDined on 1/22/2010Excellent as always but service may lag a little on busy nights...be prepared to wait for your reserved table...and your food.Special Features:
- Great view mediocre food.OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 12/31/2009Great view mediocre food. This is a beach bar. If you like loud music, lots of noise, beautiful view, poor service, and mediocre food this is the place.Special Features:
- Very nice and prompt service.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 12/31/2009Very nice and prompt service. Food was delightful, and we weren't hurried even though we were over the 2 hour limit.Special Features:
- The food was delicious. WeOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 12/31/2009The food was delicious. We sat outside and the blue moon reflecting on the ocean was breathtaking.Special Features:
- Oceans is casual dining -janiepeanutDined on 12/26/2009Oceans is casual dining - fun atmosphere. On a chilly evening, the heaters do not do enough of a job of keeping you warm since you are sitting outside. Good breadth of food choices from appetizers that can serve at main dishes to seafood, lamb, chicken, etc.Special Features:
- Surf & Turf was an absoluteOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 12/24/2009Surf & Turf was an absolute rip-off! The filet was average, sauce was bland and the shrimp were burned black!!! We had a party of twelve and the server didn't write down drink orders. Needless to say, he forgot some (sigh). When I mentioned that the shrimp were burnt and showed them to the server, he said that he would talk to the manager and they would be removed from the bill (but it wasn't). Of our party, about half of the crowd had good entrees and the other half were disappointed. In a nutshell, we couldn't wait to get out of there and would not recommend this place to anyone else.
- The ocean view can not beOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 12/15/2009The ocean view can not be beat. It truly is a beautiful setting. Lunchtime man fixinf fans with electric drill not so good but I do understand. We ordered 3 paninis and all 3 were burnt they were not paninis more like sub rolls toasted too much. The waiter although very polite lost us for a while lunch took way too long. I had to go find him talking once to get bill. They did comp our sandwhiches but it seemed that it was the neverending lunch. I do believe in this restaurant and want them to do well just a few things they may want to look at.Special Features:
- food was good, service wasOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/21/2009food was good, service was good, table was crampedSpecial Features:
- Excellent experience. BestOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/20/2009Excellent experience. Best food I have had since I moved down here 6 months ago. Food was excellent, atmosphere stellar, right on the beach. Prices were very affordable for the food quality. Would recommend to anyone who loves fresh seafood and enjoys sitting on the beach.Special Features:
- Our dining experience at OceansOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/20/2009Our dining experience at Oceans 234 has always been excellent. We really enjoy the outside tables and the view of the ocean.Special Features:
- Great selection of seafood,OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/3/2009Great selection of seafood, great ambiance, and very knowledgeable wait staff. If the weather is cool enough, make sure you sit outside. Great views of the ocean and the pier.Special Features: