234 North Ocean Blvd.
Deerfield Beach, FL 33441Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.oceans234.com/
- Phone: 9544282539x
- Hours of Operation:
MONDAY-THURSDAY: 11:30 AM- 10:00 PM
FRIDAY AND SATURDAY: 11:30AM -11:00 PM
SUNDAY 11:00 AM- 10:00 PM
Brunch 11:00 Am- 2:00 PM SUNDAYS ONLY
BAR HOURS SUBJECT TO CHANGE-Please Call For More Details.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood
- Executive Chef: Victor Franco
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Dancing, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area, Smoking Area (bar only), Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Relax in our comfortable setting and savor Chef Johnny’s inspired cuisine. The sights, aromas and tastes will awaken your senses with an unparalleled dining experience. OCEANS 234 has earned a reputation that goes well beyond its breathtaking setting...
- Private Party Contact: Kristin Pease 9544282539x2
- Entertainment: Live Entertainment Friday and Saturday evenings.
Entertainment beachside, Sunday afternoon.
Wild Wild West Country Night, Sunday evenings.
- Special Events: Your special occasion set with the most beautiful Oceanfront view in South Florida! Our Special Events Manager, Kristin Pease, will cater to your every need.
A word from Oceans 234
Relax in our comfortable setting and savor Chef Victor's inspired cuisine. The sights, aromas and tastes of OCEANS will awaken your senses with an unparalleled dining experience. OCEANS has earned a reputation that goes well beyond its breathtaking setting.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
Oceans 234 - Best Restaurants in Deerfield Beach ›
Oceans 234 reviews from OpenTable diners
105 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (84)great for outdoor dining (81)great for brunch (35)great for lunch (33)romantic (33)special occasion (33)fit for foodies (26)neighborhood gem (23)good for groups (21)vibrant bar scene (21)hot spot (19)kid-friendly (11)late-night find (9)notable wine list (3)Show More
- Best restaurant on the waterFrmNYC2SFLDined on 6/15/2014Ocean 234 has a great ambiance. The view was wonderful because it was directly on the beach. The food was good for being on the water. The portions were a little too small, but satisfying.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Major DisappointmentMendyBVIPDined on 6/15/2014One word describes our Father's Day lunch -TERRIBLE!!! I selected this restaurant specifically because of its beautiful beachfront location and ocean view and had called ahead to make sure we would be seated outside. We were given a table squeezed in on the side of the bar-it was outside but the ocean was nowhere in sight. When I asked for a better table I was rudely informed they were all "reserved". When I told the hostess that I had a reservation too, she told me that this was the table that was reserved for me and could not move me. In addition to the lousy table, the service was equally disappointing. It took 10 minutes for the server to come over, and an additional 10 minutes to get water! The food was good but not good enough!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/15/2014Our Father's Day brunch was great! Food was delicious and our server was knowledgeable and friendly! Loved the photo booth idea!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, great view!WendyDined on 6/15/2014We've been to this restaurant many times, as we love the ocean views, the food, and service. I would recommend this establishment, but be prepared to pay.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No round tables for large parties.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/14/2014No bread or butter is available at all Sell you poor quality pretzel bitesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always greatSushiBombDined on 6/13/2014Love going to Oceans 234. The sushi is great. Our server, Richard, was awesome. Even though it was raining, the oceanfront view was a great addition to the mealSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Oceans 234ReservationQueenDined on 6/8/2014Outstanding food, gorgeous ocean views and great service. Don't leave Boca without eating here!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great find in Deerfield BeachRonsterwoo33reviewDined on 6/4/2014The food was very good. The ocean view just breathtaking. The service very effficient. Noise level low. I will highly reccomend this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AWESOME BRUNCHryanDined on 6/2/2014You might think the FREE mimosas on Sunday's Brunch is the way to go but no ~ have brunch during the week in a quaint, quiet, romantic eatery w/ lovely scenery w/ fresh seafood (order the oysters and request them in your reservation); try the sushi rolls. Make a reservation requesting either Clay, Mike, Donna or Frank (best servers). They know what's fresh / good or not. Great 1st date place or to entertain guests. We go several times a month for weekday brunch (awesome)!Special Features:
- Great PlaceBoomanDined on 6/1/2014Wonderful food and fantastic service set this restaurant apart from the rest.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JackDined on 5/31/2014We were sat all the way in the back by the bathrooms where it was extremely hot back there, even with a reservation. The restaurant was out of Bronzino, which was the main reason I wanted to dine at Oceans. Order the crab cake sandwhich, and it came extremely dry. The service was excellent.Special Features:
- Excellent meal!happyeaterDined on 5/31/2014We visited Oceans 234 for the first time to celebrate my husband's birthday. Everything we had to eat was excellent and our service couldn't have been better. We were seated close to the bar so it was a little loud, but it was nice to see that they have a vibrant bar scene. Couldn't have asked for a better restaurant to celebrate a birthday! We will definitely go back!Special Features:
- great ocean view and foodcjbenjVIPDined on 5/31/2014We've had dinner twice recently and each was delicious and enjoyable. Service was attentive and sushi was wonderfully prepared. The local snapper dinner was exceptional! Our table on the patio overlooking the ocean and the beach made us feel like we were on vacation - even though we are full time FL residents. The bar is very busy after 9 pm on weekends and the noise level gets kind of loud.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great spot to enjoy South FloridaRobertaOliverDined on 5/31/2014The restaurant has a very nice menu. We actually ate there three times in one week. The first time was with friends at lunch and it was so enjoyable we met another couple a few nights later for dinner. We had the same great experience so we decided to go for Sunday brunch. The food is very good, the service is excellent and the views and ocean breeze are amazing even when we are experience high temperatures and high humidity. Oceans 234 has become a favorite. I highly recommend it. They also make amazing Bloody Mary's.Special Features:
- Scenic View Excellent FoodNaniDined on 5/26/2014I took my family to Oceans 234 to celebrate a few birthdays and Mother's Day. The experience was excellent. We got seated right next to the boardwalk with a great view of the ocean, the menu had options for all parties, and the food was delicious. We even got a complimentary dessert for the birthdays. Overall would recommend for any time of day for all occasions, great for families, couples, & groups.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Alway a pleasurerobmVIPDined on 5/25/2014As before we enjoy this for a sunday...bkfst. You honored our res and that always is nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 730 reviews are from the Oceans 234 reviews archive.
- FirstLadyDined on 5/23/2014The place is great. The noise level is overly loud. Sometimes it is hard to hear your partner and other people at the table. Love the ambience. The service is good. We have been several Times and will go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth the viewAmtrpDined on 5/22/2014Enjoyed dinning here. We were not overly impressed by our meals but the service was great and the view of the ocean is worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/21/2014The food and the service was excellent. Our waiter Greg made the night that much better, he was personable, friendly and very helpful. I will for sure request him when I go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great view & diningOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/12/2014We all enjoyed our food. Sushi, lobster & crab cake BLT. The firecracker shrimp app was just the right amount of spice for us, maybe too much if you are a sissy (LOL). I would have like to have a few more seafood options. Found the menu just a bit limited but was very pleased that sushi was an option.Special Features:
- Love the viewSilviaDined on 5/11/2014Last visit was ok. Not as great as the first time I went. Bar was way to loud and distracting for people who want to dine. Food was ok.Special Features:
- TableMalsieDined on 5/10/2014Our table was not stable. In such a restaurant, we should not have had to say this table is not acceptable. Yes they carried it away and replaced it but this should have been done before people arrived instead of making us wait stNding aroundSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun Oceanside DiningSurfsideDined on 5/7/2014Wasn't sure what to expect. Turned out that the food, service, staff were excellent. I'd certainly go back.Special Features:
- Deerfield delight!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/5/2014Wonderful dining beach experience. Nice seafood selection. Was a great choice for a get together with old friends. Service was great.....everyone enjoyed their meal. Atmosphere was awesome. Will be returning soon.Special Features:
- Love this placeamie3597Dined on 5/5/2014Oceans is always a hit. It never disappoints and is constantly having fun new events and great specials. This is one of my favorite restaurants :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lively spotBeachcomberVIPDined on 5/4/2014A lively spot which can get extremely busy. But the outdoor seating is pleasant and the service is excellent. Food is good and ample. Overall very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect night outLuv2boutDined on 5/3/2014The patio on the promenade over looking the ocean was as perfect as it gets; good food and good company made for a perfect night out. I had the Salmon which was made to perfection with a light crispy crust. My husband had the filet mignon cooked to perfection and guest had blackened dolphin and raved about it. Great service! No disappointments here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy BirthdaybirthdaygirlDined on 5/1/2014Been coming here since my childhood, too many years ago. One of my favorite places in town. Service was good, food was pretty good, but they somehow overcooked 1/2 the steak 2x ! Dessert came w/o fanfare- no birthday anything.Special Features:
- Too expensive for settingOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/28/2014Food was excellent Service wonderful Setting on the beach was very casual Prices higher than expected for such a casual settingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hot Place at the BeachJaneBVIPDined on 4/27/2014I have found that most places near the beach are usually great for scenic, but the food is less than stellar. Our experience at Oceans 234 dispelled that opinion. Was the food excellent? No. Was it good? Most definitely. For a busy Sunday brunch, we were satisfied. Would we have enjoyed a little more attention? Certainly. My birthday was on a Sunday and we knew we would have to have some patience if we wanted a family brunch. It was worth it to be patient and we were rewarded with the most beautiful view at a requested for "good" table for 7. Our Eggs Benedict were creamy and nicely cooked, however the Canadian bacon was sparce. Would we recommend Oceans 234? YES.Special Features:
- pretty goodnanagraceDined on 4/24/2014I WAS REALLY PLEASED TO GET AN OUTSIDE TABLE. MY TWO GRANDDAUGHTERS LOVED THE FILLET MIGN0N, I'M GLAD I RESERVED ONLINE AND DIDN'T HAVE TO WAIT FOR A TABLE. MY GROUPER WAS GOOD --VERY FILLING. WILL GO BACK---GBSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surprise on the OceanDawnDined on 4/24/2014I thought I was scheduled to setup for an event in Delray Beach however, upon speaking with the Chamber I was informed differently. We immediately exited Hillsboro Beach Blvd to find Ocean 234. I was able to get immediate reservations from Open Table and the rest was a beautiful breezy evening on the outside patio.Special Features:
- I felt invisible.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/23/2014Beautiful venue but very loud...and if the waiter had come up to my table it probably would have been hard to hear him/her. However they never showed up. That's right. I was sat by the hostess and waited 20 minutes before leaving bc no one even came by to ask if I wanted water on an 80+ degree day. The menu looked great, but I didn't feel I should beg to give them my business. I got up, walked up to the hostess, let her know I hadn't been spoken to since she left me at the table 20 minutes ago and someone else could have that spot. I said thank you and walked out. As I left I heard a soft voice say I'm sorry. That's it. I have told this to 10 locals so far and will continue to as this is one of the worst services I have ever received.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 4/23/2014We celebrated my wife's birthday and had a great dinner. The mahi was great! Excellent restaurant for a special occasion. Can't wait to return!Special Features:
- Awesome BrunchryanDined on 4/23/2014Another birthday brunch for friends that was 5 star - fresh oysters, array of sushi, attentive server (Frank), and nothing for us to do but relax and enjoy ~ wait-staff took care of the rest!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely ocean viewPeggyVIPDined on 4/23/2014Always a fun place for lunch or dinner.When we are in town we go at least once a week Outdoor bar at lunch is fun for beach goers to stop and have a drink. However this time a very young girl definitely had too much to drink and was most interested in shouting to draw attention to herself and her BFF..Unfortunately our table was right behind her barstool The food and service are always wonderful and the hostesses and wait staff exceptionalSpecial Features:
- Love this place.LookingForGoodFoodDined on 4/22/2014Go there pretty regularly. Love the food and one of the best places you can go and have dinner on the beach with ocean views. I made a reservation through OpenTable and we arrived right on time and our table was ready right away.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/22/2014Beautiful setting with delicious fish entrees. Great place for entertaining guests.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- now you know you're on vacationLaluceDined on 4/22/2014Even if you live in Southern Fl. Oceans 234 is like being away. The food is consistently good, the service couldn't be better and the view is reason we're all in Fl. Great place to take visitors and friends.Special Features:
- Great RestaurantSunsetDined on 4/21/2014Had sushi, salad and appetizers and drinks. All delicious. Sushi can't be beat anywhere and the view is spectacular!Special Features: