Il Mulino New York - Las Vegas
3500 South Las Vegas Blvd
Forum Shops, Caesars Palace
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $50 and over
Il Mulino New York - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.ilmulino.com/
- Phone: 7024926000x
- Hours of Operation:
LUNCH MON - SAT 12:00AM - 2:00PM
DINNER SUN - THU 5:00PM - 10:00PM and FRI - SAT 5:00PM - 11:00PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Jacket Preferred
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Private dining and exquisite catering at every level.
- Private Party Facilities: Private dining room seats 12 -18 people. Outdoor patio seats 34 people.
- Private Party Contact: Alisha Rosinek 7024926000x
A word from Il Mulino New York - Las Vegas
Las Vegas' Il Mulino New York serves classic Italian cuisine amid an elegant ambiance. As you enjoy world renowned cuisine, experience our grand dining room's soft lighting from iron chandeliers or the city’s best Strip view from our private balcony. Il Mulino New York delights all of your senses. Its dress code of dressy elegant is enforced. No shorts, sneakers or athletic clothing.Continued
We now offer a Pre and Post Theatre menu for $39 from 5:00pm-630pm and 930pm until close Sunday through Friday.
We now offer a Pre and Post Theatre menu for $39 from 5:00pm-630pm and 930pm until close Sunday through Friday.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Il Mulino New York - Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in Caesars Palace ›
Il Mulino New York - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
113 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (75)romantic (70)fit for foodies (49)notable wine list (41)good for groups (20)scenic view (12)great for outdoor dining (7)hot spot (6)great for lunch (5)late-night find (5)neighborhood gem (3)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Incredible!ChillynvDined on 4/26/2014We went to this restaurant at the recommendation of my son. He loves this restaurant and makes it a point to eat here whenever in Las Vegas. He's right and I understand why he loves it. Wonderful from start to finish! It's pricey but we'll worth it!Special Features:
- perfectsamuelDined on 4/25/2014fantastic amazon food and service impecavel !!!!!!Special Features:
- Wonderful ExperiencenikigDined on 4/25/2014We went to Il Mulino to celebrate my sisters birthday. The food was very good, the ambience was great and the service was fantastic. We will go again the next time we are in Vegas!Special Features:
- intheflatsVIPDined on 4/23/2014The food was great but.............the walk to get to the restaurant was some thing else. A very long walk, I wish I knew a short cut.Special Features:
- Too much food611jjanDined on 4/22/2014When you are in a large vacation spot like vegas giving huge portions for huge dollars is really a waste because one can't take it home to a hotel. All in all food was ok but not worth the $200 check.Special Features:
- You Better Come Hungry!!ChitownSparty7VIPDined on 4/19/2014Everything was perfect, Service was amazing....prompt, attentive without notice. Food........from the fresh meats, cheeses and garlic toast to the entrees, everything was freshly prepared and the portions are huge.Special Features:
- Great!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/17/2014Probably one of the best Italian meals I've had in my life. As the other reviews have said they mob your table when you get there with terrific Parmesan cheese, amazing zucchini, really good bread and bruschetta and mussels. Overall a great way to start a meal! The specials are a five minute speech and all sound amazing. My friend ordered shrimp scampi and I ordered veal marsala with a side of fettuccine. Both were different than other restaurants the marsala was richer but not as sweet and the scampi was less garlic flavored and had more depth. Both were outstanding! It is pricey, we paid 120 for food/tip (no alcohol ordered) so you can make your own thought on price. Overall great food, great service, wonderful end to a great trip!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- amazing!MBM1CEODined on 4/17/2014I went here for the first time ever and requested the balcony. showed up 40 mins early and they seated us right away. within seconds we had about 6 servers, setting food down and getting drinks and even setting the napkins in your lap. fanciest ive ever been. took a look at the menu, crazy expensive but so worth it. 2 steaks and we were golden! got desert and enjoyed the lights of the strip. very awsome place to go.Special Features:
- Amazing ServiceKarenDined on 4/10/2014The service was outstanding and the food was also wonderful, they do so many extra little things when you arrive you automatically feel special. The Captain on duty that night was very knowledgeable as well as fun. Thank you for a great evening.Special Features:
- it was one of the best mealsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/7/2014it was one of the best meals I had in a long time. The staff really enjoy wha they do, are not over the top but very charming and at silver service level. the food was cooked to perfection and the ambience tied everything together perfectly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- overratedandreaDined on 4/4/2014Based on recommendations from friends we went to Il Mulino. I guess my expectations were too high. I was expecting to be "wowed" but was underwhelmed by the ordinary menu. The food was good but not extraordinary. I actually sent my main entree back for something else. The restaurant was beautiful and service was great but it was just not worth the money.Special Features:
- Disappointment.JasperDined on 4/1/2014First night in Vegas, booked this with high expectations to celebrate my wife's 40th. Service was outstanding. Quiet and romantic. Appetizers were very good. My wife got the shrimp and had to send it back. The taste was so off she did not know if the shrimp went bad or what was going on. My pasta was slightly undercooked and the overall taste was bland. Be ready to walk, this restaurant is at the end of the forum shops! Give yourself time to get there.Special Features:
- Excellent restaurantbrandigirlDined on 3/29/2014The restaurant was beautiful; big yet very cozy. I have never been to a restaurant where they get the lighting just right to create a beautiful, romantic atmosphere, yet Il Mulino does. The service was impeccable. We were with a friend who is extremely picky (sometimes to the point of being embarrassing) and our servers were very patient with her! We could not have asked for a better dinner experience while in Vegas.Special Features:
- Disappointing Experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/29/2014We have dinned here several times previously and enjoyed the experience. This visit was not the same. Although the pre-appetizers are excellent, it seemed the zeal in setting them on the table made it appear the food was thrown at us. The Captain was too aloof and was annoyed that we wanted to sit with our cocktail before ordering. He made an error with the pasta dish requested, but I was at fault for not sending it back! The Veal Milanese with salad was soggy and not crisp as usual, it seemed the salad was too wet and made the veal coating damp.
- Favorite Restaurant in WORLDRichDined on 3/29/2014Food is always amazing... service is always unbelievable. Worth every single cent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome experiencechoppedVIPDined on 3/28/2014This is our 2nd time there and it was truly remarkable. There service is impeccable and the food innovative.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mediocre Italian Food....BubbaJoVIPDined on 3/25/2014First time at Il Mulino and it fell short of expectations. We were seated at a table near the corridor from the kitchen, busy, noisy and distracting with a constant flow of waiters, bus boys, etc past our table. Food was mediocre, not worth the high prices. My main course was Cappelini Il Mullino -- angel hair pasta with wild mushrooms, peas and pancetta. It was a too large heap of mushy angel hair with too many mushrooms and practically no pancetta. I detected two slivers of pancetta. A dinner companion ordered Chicken parm but the cutlet was not pounded or tenderized very well and was much too thick for a top notch Chicken parm. Service was quite good but perhaps too many people waiting on us, and it was difficult to get the check.
- Cocktails at the bar werebandit124Dined on 3/22/2014Cocktails at the bar were excellent; very generous pour on the drinks. Swarmed is the word that comes to mind when recalling the table service - the moment we sat down, about 6 servers converged upon the table with servings of delicious part-of-the-experience amouz-bouche. Beware - lots of garlic in those, however. The appetizers - blue point oysters and brushetta - were excellent. All of which set us up for being somewhat disappointed by the entrees. The capellini with pancetta lacked flavor. The veal chop was a bit dry and tough. Excellent service, but marked down for being "schooled" several times - a good bit of New York snobbishness going on there. Overall very good, with opportunity for improvement. Not open late...odd for Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Value wasn't thereOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 3/21/2014We have been ding at Il Mulino in NYC occasionally when visiting for the past 20 yrs! Our experience in Vegas was far different than NY. The complimentary appetizers came in a rush..before they even took our drink order or brought us water. The main course was fair to good, but the serving size was over-whelming. Given the process, there are better options in Vegas.Special Features:
- Simply the best Italian in townKAS1VIPDined on 3/21/2014A tremendous restaurant where the food and service are truly the best. A must when in Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This is my wife and I secondOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/19/2014This is my wife and I second time eating at this location. We never get tired of this place. The service is great. But the food is better. We ate at the New York location but we felt the Las Vegas location is better. Make sure to have a light lunch if you are having dinner the same night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better Italian than the restCoryVIPDined on 3/17/2014We have eaten at literally every Italian place on the strip and this is the best. Better than B&B, Sinatra etc. and cheaper too. Excellent service. Was shocked at the portions as well. Can't say enough good things. Sat down and were given two complimentary tapas.......who does that? Amazing!Special Features:
- Always goodallenhaDined on 3/15/2014Been to the one in Vegas twice and the one in AC a few times. The service is always great although this time it was just ok. No real big complaints just not anything special. Food was excellent!! You almost get full on bread and cheese before you even get a menu!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome!celynaDined on 3/13/2014We absolutely loved this place! Came for a birthday dinner and were treated like gold. The food was incredible and the service was outstanding. Very nice ambiance to the place. We loved the appetizers at the beginning and the Bucatini was to die for. Sooo good. Waiters were very friendly and helpful. Would recommend this place to everyone!! Food might be a little expensive but worth every single penny. Extensive wine list and the waiters are helpful with recommendations. Best meal we had in Vegas!!!!!! GO and you will not be disappointed! We will be back!!!Special Features:
- Flavorful meal and great serviceMediaProfDined on 3/13/2014My fiancé and I ate lunch at Il Mulini last week. The service from the Captain and attendants was spot on, very knowledgeable, and professional. The pre-meal amuses of fried thin sliced zucchini, grana padano, and cured meats was a nice way to start. I had a classic Caesar salad, and my fiancé had the crab and shrimp stuffed eggplant rolitini as the starters, which we shared. The salad was pitch perfect, and the eggplant exploded with clean flavor profile. She then had a chicken scarpariello, which had a decadent wine sauce and tender glazed meat and mushrooms. I had the porcini mushroom stuffed ravioli in a black truffle cream sauce.To be honest, the dish was only average. All told, the bill came to right around $200 with tip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Night OutLvlyLarsDined on 3/12/2014Went for our anniversary and had an amazing time; they really treated us and gave us a few extras for our special night. The service was impeccable from start to finish (with the exception of forgetting one side item we ordered but we didn't even need it b/c we had soooo much food). Go hungry b/c you will eat a ton! Loved this and would definitely go back again for a special occasion.Special Features:
- Great place for a romantic dinnerHerbDined on 3/11/2014The food, service and ambience are world class. Our Captain Greg was great as was Peter. They were very helpful and made our dinner memorable. We highly recommend.Special Features:
- Great service,great foodMarkDined on 3/11/2014I eat a many fine dining restaurants around the country and this fits the bill. They being many small plates for you to enjoy prior to ordering--no charge. Easy to fill up on if not careful. The ravioli was wonderful as was my friends veal piccata. Wait staff was extremely helpful,friendly and energetic. Wine list is expansive but not overwhelming. This restaurant would be enjoyed by foodies as well as people just wanting a nice Italian meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingCarolVIPDined on 3/10/2014This was a wonderful experience! They bring you salami , zucchini and cheese to start your meal. I got the egg plant Parmesan which was wonderful. We had the calamari which was very good. The pasta dishes were very good. The service is the best. It was my birthday and they sang Happy Birthday which made me feel special. This was a wonderful experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent service & foodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/8/2014We were a party of 4, 2 couples. We all enjoyed out food very much & the service was impeccable. The food & the alcoholic beverages are not cheap so be prepared.Special Features:
- Amazing againOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 3/7/2014If I go to Vegas and I want that special occasion meal, there's no other choice for me. Real Italian food, east coast style, amazing service, great view of the strip. Only negative was it gets very loud sitting in the center for the room, couldn't hear my girlfriend at all when they sat us next to a group of guys straight out of "Goodfellows." Next time I'll request a table by the windows or on the balcony....yes there will be a next time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great as alwaysOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/5/2014There's not much to say but you will receive 5 star service 5 star food priced very fairly and leave there happy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisapointedBairryDined on 3/3/2014we started out great....over the top service with complimentary apps from the kitchen and swarms of service. however, then it slowed down a bit. The salads are way too big for one human. They should suggest splitting them so you can actually enjoy the entre and not feel guilty leaving piles of great salad on the table. Halibut was fair, the Bone in Short ribs were too tough on BOTH orders at the table. The lamb chops were smothered in peppercorn sauce.....could not even see the color of the chop. not the best performance of a place I have been many times.Special Features:
- Food for ThoughtSearching4ItalianFoodDined on 3/2/2014We chose Il Mulino because: 1. I'm Abruzzese 2. The reviews were glowing -how often do you read "Best Italian food in Las Vegas" over and over again. What we found: The staff is terrific at serving and meeting your needs. They hit you with a few complimentary appetizers as you sit down -this was refreshing -Parmesan cheese off the block(they had grated Romano, too). With Italian restaurants, it is difficult to find a red sauce that is not too acidic, too sweet, or some combo of the two. I felt they did their red sauces very well, although I wasn't a fan of the creaminess it had good flavor. Good portions. Our entrees: Bucatini alla Amatriciana, Rigatoni Bolognese. Waiter was a little too reserved for me & difficult to understand.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our Favorite Italian RestaurantPeterDined on 3/1/2014A visit to Il Mulino is a must when in Vegas or NYC. The service is near perfect as is the food and Italian wine selection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Upscale ItalianHightenDined on 3/1/2014Il Molino on the 3rd level at the beginning of Ceasers Palace Forum Shops (or the ned if you come thru the casino main entrance) is truly a great dining expewrience. Upscale, elegant and the appetizers and entrees are superb.! Discovered that if you ask a taxi driver for Joe's restaurant and Forum Shops Valet entrance you will be let off at the nearest entrance to then ascend the winding escalator uo to Il Milino. Dine at 5:30Pm and you'll have time for a leisurely superb dinner and then a ten minute walk to the Collisiem for a show.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently excellentjs93VIPDined on 2/28/2014Constant user of Open Table for business and pleasure. Make very calculated choices based on who I'm dining with. Was with my wife in Las Vegas and was her first visit. I select places for good food, good portions and a solid wine list. All I can say is bring your appetite and try to resist overeating everything they put in front of you to welcome you to the restaurant Cheeses, meats, etc. All excellent. They have a number of specials each night and an excellent menu. The wine steward was very attentive to my selection. They have primarily Italian wines but light on the California's which I prefer. He was able to help me make an excellent choice. You can also walk off your meal in the mall afterward which we enjoyed as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best in VegasDuckieVIPDined on 2/19/2014Consistently an outstanding dining experience maintaining the qualities of old New York Italian restaurants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ten Year Wedding AnniversaryTenYearsDined on 2/15/2014What a terrific place for a romantic and memorable Ten Year Wedding Anniversary. The service was impecable and the food was simply incredible. Only suggestion to make an evening there even more special Is to play at least SOME more traditional Italian music instead of the faster paced contemporary tunes (you hear enough of that stuff in Vegas). Despite the poor taste in music for a romantic evening, my wife and I would visit again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Valentine's DayOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/14/2014Was a good meal at a bit higher price than I was expecting. We actually thought the menu was going to be $125 per person on Valentine's, so we were glad to see it was only $95. The service was great, a whole team helps you. The menu selection was a little limited, but expected. Wine list was too pricey for an amateur wino. Bread and complimentary apps were OK, the Lobster ravioli was great, but my osso bunch and my wife's cognac shrimp were just OK. Dessert was great and the overall price was a little steep. I would like to go back on a non fixed price night...maybe.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.