Il Mulino New York - Las Vegas
3500 South Las Vegas Blvd
Forum Shops, Caesars Palace
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $50 and over
Il Mulino New York - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.ilmulino.com/
- Phone: 7024926000x
- Hours of Operation:
LUNCH MON - SAT 12:00AM - 2:00PM
DINNER SUN - THU 5:00PM - 10:00PM and FRI - SAT 5:00PM - 11:00PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Jacket Preferred
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Private dining and exquisite catering at every level.
- Private Party Facilities: Private dining room seats 12 -18 people. Outdoor patio seats 34 people.
- Private Party Contact: Alisha Rosinek 7024926000x
A word from Il Mulino New York - Las Vegas
Las Vegas' Il Mulino New York serves classic Italian cuisine amid an elegant ambiance. As you enjoy world renowned cuisine, experience our grand dining room's soft lighting from iron chandeliers or the city’s best Strip view from our private balcony. Il Mulino New York delights all of your senses. Its dress code of dressy elegant is enforced. No shorts, sneakers or athletic clothing.Continued
We now offer a Pre and Post Theatre menu for $39 from 5:00pm-630pm and 930pm until close Sunday through Friday.
We now offer a Pre and Post Theatre menu for $39 from 5:00pm-630pm and 930pm until close Sunday through Friday.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Il Mulino New York - Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in Caesars Palace ›
Il Mulino New York - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
113 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (74)romantic (69)fit for foodies (47)notable wine list (44)good for groups (23)scenic view (11)hot spot (7)late-night find (6)great for lunch (5)great for outdoor dining (5)neighborhood gem (3)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Not upto the NY Il Mulino standardsOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 7/1/2014My wife and I were looking forward to trying the Il Mulino in Vegas after enjoying meals at both NYC and North Miami Beach locations. The restaurant is almost impossible to find. It is tucked away in a corner on the third flood of the shopping mall attached to Caesars. We were surprised To find the restaurant was practically empty. The traditional complimentary antipasto served prior to the meal was great. Our meal was just okay.
- Best Italian in VegasJoeKimVIPDined on 6/27/2014My favorite restaurant in Vegas. I make it a point to go there every time I'm in town. Great complimentary starters (zucchini is amazing) and large dinner portions. I had the veal zingara last time and the spicy red sauce was out if this world. Servers are all very attentive and extremely helpful. Never a problem tweaking a menu item to your liking. Never an empty water glass which is important after speeding a day in the blazing vegas sun. I'll keep coming back.Special Features:
- Service Great- food okLuv2dineDined on 6/26/2014Service was great. Some of the food was really good but I would defiantly say I've had better itilian in Las Vegas. Everywhere is expensive in Vegas but I would expect better for $200 in food.Special Features:
- Great!LauragDined on 6/23/2014You eat like a king! From the moment you arrive the service is outstanding and the feed you right away!!! Love it!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place, but 1 bad mealrjsbasque8Dined on 6/23/2014We took our daughter from Huntington Beach, Ca. for dinner. Both my wife and daughter loved their meals, my Veal Parm was not good at all. It was tasteless. The presentation was not good. Aside from being very disappointed with my Veal Plate, everyone was very happy with the service, and all of the other food we were served. I will definitely go back again, but I will definitely not order the Veal Parm plate.Special Features:
- Excellent Italian FoodRLNJDined on 6/17/2014Food was excellent and everyone in my party was very pleased with their dinner. Service was very attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beyond even my high expectationskcdartexpressDined on 6/16/2014This was my second ever visit and was my choice as a Honeymoon dinner for my nephew and his new bride. From the first moment we were greeted, entered and were seated it was obvious this would be an occasion none of us would forget. The appetizers were out of this world as was the lobster ravioli in vodka sauce and my dessert (strawberries topped with Italian cream) was the perfect "topper" to the best meal I have enjoyed in Vegas probably ever (been there now seven times).Special Features:
- Everything was wonderful!Janie9149Dined on 6/10/2014The food, service and ambience were all excellent. Will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SpectacularDisneyfiveVIPDined on 6/9/2014Fabulous service, wonderful preparation and presentation of food. Will go here again and again.Special Features:
- Overall goodTexasFoodieDined on 6/5/2014Food was good but not exceptional. Some dishes were perfect while others were simply okay. Appetizers and wine were excellent, and service was attentive. Tables are close together though so it can be noisy depending on your neighbors. I would try again.Special Features:
- AmazingJoeyDined on 6/4/2014The food is amazing. They start off as soon as you sit bringing you free appetizers. And their signature grappa at the end of the meal is a perfect ending.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodLuvourdinnerDined on 5/30/2014Very nice place. Very good foid and generous portions! Lot of appetizers! Many choices not appearing on the menu. Great service. Not too crowdy.Special Features:
- Best in VegasBostonDocDined on 5/30/2014If you have only one dinner in Vegas or get to come regularly, Il Mulino is the absolute #1 spot. Firstly, please note that you MUST have a reservation, at least on Saturday night when we were there. Secondly, don't eat at all during the day. Before you even get a menu, you get a chunk of delicious hard Italian cheese, some delicious eggplant, a few slices of delicious Italian salami and awesome bread. Try not to eat too much of it. Listen closely to the myriad of specials, but also look at the menu. The food was just superb, and the service fantastic. Now for the wine....GREAT selection, but be careful....the prices are a bit on the steep side. We did not have dessert because we were just stuffed, but it was fantastic.Special Features:
- Absolutely Horrific!! Stay Away!!UkfoodieDined on 5/28/2014I don't just write reviews if they are bad,I write if they are good too! This was the worst dining experience of my life!!I have eaten around the world in some of the best restaurants around including "The Fat Duck","Ramsays Maze" & "Ramsays Hospital Rd" to name a few. Ok first thing...wine list..absolute joke and so over priced it's untrue!! Not really any for less than $100. Wife's dinner....pasta.....very bland,no real flavour other than the over powering of the tomato purée in it!! My dinner.....almost killed me!! I had Chicken Parmiganna,there was so much cheese covering it you couldn't see it or the 2 bones that I almost chocked on,the 1 I swallowed! Staff were rude and unhelpful when I explained this including the manager too!
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 5/27/2014absolutely fabulous - recommended for all we were six people and all loved itSpecial Features:
- AmazingOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 5/25/2014My wife and I make it a point to visit Il Mulino, whenever we are in Las Vegas. I truly appreciate the great service, excellent food, and pampering we get each and every time. This visit we had the Branzino filet, and half rack of lamb, and both were wonderful. It was also our 2-year wedding anniversary, and the complimentary dessert was a nice touch.Special Features:
- The following 1263 reviews are from the Il Mulino New York - Las Vegas reviews archive.
- The BestOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/22/2014This is our go-to restaurant in Las Vegas. The food is always wonderful and the service is great. It is worth the effort to find it in the Forum Shops. Great cocktails, wine and food. The langostino was to die for.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingSharonVIPDined on 5/18/2014After 3 nights in Vegas I have concluded-if the vodka tonic is bad-just leave.The bartenders were neither attentive nor friendly.Shared a Caesar salad, it was fine, freshly made real dressing. Friends love the greasy breads, I am GF so...smelled, looked yum. One ordered bolognese-they love it, I tasted the sauce, thought it was vile, so did my partner. 2 veal chops good, had better-had far worse! I ordered veal saltimbocca GF by not dredging in flour, I was excited! Probably took 30 min to get entrees, mine was not edible,couldn't cut it much less chew and swallow! Sent it back, waiter came out and said I was right it was bad.Just wasn't in the mood for gf pasta that night.Wines by the glass were crazy @$35 for something decent, not good.
- Best Italian in VegasPeterJamesBondDined on 5/17/2014Sometimes the satellite version of a restaurant doesn't match the original in some aspect. Not the case here at all. From the moment you sit down till you stumble out if your chair, everything is tremendous. As you eat, you're hard pressed to remember you're in vegas. (then you see a vegas outfit walk by) If I have to choose one restaurant there, it is Il Mulino by a long shot. They absolutely nailed it. Go there very hungry.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WBMIDined on 5/17/2014The food was absolutely wonderful. Big portions which could easily be split between 2 people if you are ordering appetizers and salads. Service was impeccable. Even though restaurant was busy and humming, they were checking on us on a continual but not overbearing pace. Celebrating a birthday and anniversary they brought a celebratory dessert for all three of us and sang Happy Birthday to my daughter.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- UnbelievableRojoRobVIPDined on 5/15/2014Wow, the whole experience was unbelievable. If you are ever in Las Vegas and enjoy Italian food, don't miss this experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely spectacular!MemphisMavenDined on 5/15/2014The best Italian food. Period. The appetizers are so amazing: it's quality plus quality plus quantity. Full before the main course came. Then had an amazing veal dish, with buddy having a wonderful lobster. Can you say drooling?! Breads were amazing. Didn't have room for dessert, but had it any way. This is the way tiramisu is supposed to be made. WOW!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Place if you don't mind $$$$ThatsmystoryVIPDined on 5/14/2014The best ingredients are used and they are cooked in a true Italian way. 'The portion sizes are generous but still leave you enough room for several courses. The wine list was a big disappointment. There were very few bottles for less than $100 - the prices were 4-5X retail; and that's a big turnoff. Their wines by the glass were not of good quality. We had two appetizers, two entrees, and two glasses of wine for $230 - ouch.Special Features:
- Attentive serviceDenverTravelerVIPDined on 5/13/2014Picked this restaurant on a whim as we were staying at Caesars and didn't want to walk far; surprisingly, the prices are very moderate (20's-30's for main courses) and the portions are HUGE. Especially considering they shower you with included appetizers on arrival. No real need for a separate starter. The wine list is pricey. A few options at $85-90, but when we asked for a recommendation in the affordable range we got a $110 bottle. Which is fine... but if you plan on drinking, you will spend far more on your booze than food. If we hadn't had alcohol I'd say this is one of the best values I've encountered in Vegas on quality food. Note: this restaurant is not owned by Harrah's/Caesars so you can't room charge.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Dinner!AHinWVDined on 5/12/2014Love the appetizers that they bring to your table right after you are seated! Service was outstanding!Special Features:
- Simply Amazing!!!!!!KellyDined on 5/9/2014Il Mulino was absolutely amazing. We were seated on the balcony with an incredible view of the strip at sunset. From the second we arrived, the staff was swarming around us bringing all kinds of appetizers. The wine list was pricey. Rather than be annoyed that we were not looking to spend $100/glass, our server helped us select a very nice bottle for under $100. He also volunteered that the portions were large enough for splitting. We ordered the eggplant stuffed w/ seafood appetizer...delicious! We also split the mushroom ravioli in truffle sauce....I have never had anything like it! So good! They also gave us chocolate cake for my husbands bday and some Italian moonshine. I have never seen a staff go so far above and beyond. You must go!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- such an amazing find!lisaDined on 5/8/2014service is top notch. food is unbeatable. they make you feel special with all the courses they bring out and care and attention to detail. some of the best italian food we've ever had. a must do in vegas at caesarsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simply the BestGrizzlyReviewsDined on 5/8/2014I originally was turned on to Il Mullino in New York about 8 years ago - was on business and went with a group. Simply outrageously good from every perspective - service, food, ambience, etc. Then a year ago was in Las Vegas with another group and went back - the same, but we were in a hurry trying to catch a show, and it was business again with folks from work, so a little hard for me to take it all in. This past week was back, this time just my wife and I - with no competing issues other than to simply enjoy the meal. Simply the highest end eating experience you can imagine. I'll be back next time in Vegas. Not to be missed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- awesomebobpVIPDined on 5/7/2014A true authentic Italian restaurant with great food and service. A tad pricey but worth every dimeSpecial Features:
- annmarieVIPDined on 5/6/2014Great place. Service was great chefs suggestions superb and the waiters were polite and full of knowledgeSpecial Features:
- Ah! Il Mulino!onlythebestDined on 5/5/2014Always our 1st stop in Vegas. Always exceeds our expectations. Been there so often we know the waiters! Excellent food, 1st rate service, ambiance to spare. I only wish that they'd overnight my doggie bag to my home so it would be waiting there for me! Too much food! I've heard that there's outdoor dining. That would be a treat.Special Features:
- mikemikeDined on 5/2/2014Hidden treasure in Vegas ...This was one of the best dinners I ever had in Vegas..Will be going back when i am back in town in 6 months!! simply the best as you would expect from this icon from NYC!!Special Features:
- What A Magical Experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/1/2014My wife & I went to Las Vegas for a long weekend to celebrate our 20th anniversary. On a recommendation by a friend, my wife suggested we celebrate our 20th anniversary with dinner at Il Mulino New York in Las Vegas. What a terrific recommendation! From the moment we walked in the door, it was a romantic, magical experience! The service was impeccable! Our server Wabi was attentive, but not overly so. He and the rest of the wait staff were there with anything that we needed or wanted. I could not ask for more! We felt completely taken care of! And, the food was incredible, from the presentation, to the quality, to the flavor - it was fantastic! They even brought us out a dessert to celebrate the special occasion! Really, a remarkable night!Special Features:
- Amazing RestaurantlkfornerisDined on 5/1/2014I really enjoyed my time at Il Mulino. I had no idea it was so elegant. Was definitely a gem for my sister, mother and myself. We had an amazing time with awesome wait staff and great ambience. The food was delicious! I will be telling family and friends the story of our night out for years to come. :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NYC is betterOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/30/2014But still was a great dinner before seeing Rod Stewart concertSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect eveningkennyVIPDined on 4/28/2014The food at Il Mulino is wonderful and the service is exceptional. One of our most favorite restaurants anywhere!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Incredible!ChillynvDined on 4/26/2014We went to this restaurant at the recommendation of my son. He loves this restaurant and makes it a point to eat here whenever in Las Vegas. He's right and I understand why he loves it. Wonderful from start to finish! It's pricey but we'll worth it!Special Features:
- perfectsamuelDined on 4/25/2014fantastic amazon food and service impecavel !!!!!!Special Features:
- Wonderful ExperiencenikigDined on 4/25/2014We went to Il Mulino to celebrate my sisters birthday. The food was very good, the ambience was great and the service was fantastic. We will go again the next time we are in Vegas!Special Features:
- intheflatsVIPDined on 4/23/2014The food was great but.............the walk to get to the restaurant was some thing else. A very long walk, I wish I knew a short cut.Special Features: