Ruth's Chris Steak House - Kennesaw
620 Chastain Rd
Kennesaw, GA 30144Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $50 and over
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Kennesaw
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://ruthschris.net/reservations/kennesaw/
- Phone: 7704201985x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 11:00am - 3:00pm; Dinner Nightly: 3:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American
- Executive Chef: Adrian Whitaker
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Experience the sensation of private dining at Ruth's Chris and treat your special guests to an unforgettable dining experience. Here you will find a wide array of information to help guide you through your event planning process at our restaurants located in metropolitan Atlanta, Birmingham and Huntsville, Alabama, and Columbia, Greenville, and Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.
It will be our pleasure to host your next party, meeting or banquet. To learn how, just visit us at: http://ruthschris.net/private_dining
- Private Party Facilities: Delectable. Intimate. Impressive.
Experience the sensation of private dining at Ruth’s Chris and treat your special guests to unforgettable dining for your next business gathering, family celebration, or anything in between.
- Private Party Contact: Carlie Florence 770-659-6109x
- Entertainment: PRIME TIME MENU
Enjoy a full 3-course meal including your choice of soup or salad, an entree, a personal side and your choice of dessert starting at $42.00 (plus tax and gratuity). Offered daily until 6:30 PM. To view details, go to: http://ruthschris.net/primetime
HALF-OFF PRIME BITES DURING RUTH'S HOUR
Ruth's Chris is thrilled to offer our Prime Bites Bar Menu with half-priced bar menu items during special Ruth's Hours. To view details, go to: http://ruthschris.net/primebites
- Special Events: Visit us at http://ruthschris.net/events to view our special menus and events.
A word from Ruth's Chris Steak House - Kennesaw
Ruth's Chris Steak House is internationally acclaimed as "The Home of Serious Steaks." The award-winning menu features USDA Prime Midwestern beef - aged to perfection, broiled at 1800 degrees and served the signature Ruth's Chris way ... SIZZLING ... so your steak stays hot, juicy and delicious from the first to the very last bite. Mouthwatering fresh seafood, lamb, and stuffed chicken breast are equally as outstanding. Enjoy New Orleans inspired appetizers like Barbecued Shrimp and Mushrooms Stuffed with Crabmeat. Salads, vegetables and potatoes are generous enough to share. Top it all off with a delectable Ruth's Chris signature dessert: Warm Apple Crumb Tart, Chocolate Sin Cake, or the classic Creme Brulee. And, to complement your dining experience, Ruth's Chris wine list boasts over 175 select vintages. This is one big, thick, juicy experience that is sure to be memorable.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Kennesaw - Best Restaurants in Kennesaw ›
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Kennesaw reviews from OpenTable diners
43 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (35)romantic (25)good for groups (9)fit for foodies (8)notable wine list (7)neighborhood gem (5)great for lunch (5)late-night find (2)vibrant bar scene (1)kid-friendly (1)great for brunch (1)hot spot (1)Show More
- Numerous people in our partyOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 12/31/2009Numerous people in our party have eaten at Ruth's in the past at other locations around the country. This location was not up to the standard set by the other locations we had visited. Don't believe I will be visiting this resturant again.
- Location opened recently inOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 12/28/2009Location opened recently in Kennesaw with the food you have come to expect from Ruth's Chris with a more modern environment. The bar is beautiful and a wonderful place to meet up with friends and the staff was very attentive. They are still working out a couple of kinks with the transfer of food from the kitchen, but nothing too distracting (my soup came out before my husband's salad, so I had to wait for his to get there to start eating.) Overall a wonderful experience for a special occasion, but they also had a very reasonable pre fix menu for everyday dining.Special Features:
- We really enjoyed ourselves.OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 12/25/2009We really enjoyed ourselves. This was the first going out to dinner on Christmas. We really enjoyed ourselves as well as the food. The staff was extremely friendly!! We will be back.Special Features:
- The Ruth's Chris in KennesawKimmie47VIPDined on 12/25/2009The Ruth's Chris in Kennesaw is very new so it was not as crowded as the more established restaurants for Christmas dining! We received xcellent service and had a wonderful experience! The chopped salad is definitely big enough to share and is one of the best we have had! We shared the scalloped potatoes and asparagus with hollendaise. The Filet with Bernaise melted in my mouth! We enjoyed the creme brûlée for dessert and it was pefect with fresh berries! The only thing that would have made the meal better was the garlic mashed potatoes which we were told were not available there but would be soon!Special Features:
- We have dined at several Ruth'sDawgdadVIPDined on 12/24/2009We have dined at several Ruth's Chris and this time was not up to their standards. The service was friendly but slow and two of our steaks were not done properly. No manager came by to inquire about our meal. Also, our table was in front of a door which made it very hard to talk with all of the traffic. This restaurant needs to work a little harder to come up to Ruth's Chris standards.
- Grateful to have this kindOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 12/24/2009Grateful to have this kind of quality restaurant in Kennesaw! Will definitely go back.
- Food was fabulous. ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 12/24/2009Food was fabulous. Service really bad. We had to ask for refills for water and coke (2 times). We would have loved to have a second glass of wine or after dinner drink. No bread refill either. We were so frustrated, at the end of the meal we really just wanted to get out of there. I don't blame our server, he worked his tail off. His assistant we saw at the beginning of the meal and when we left. I blame management for overbooking on Christmas eve.Special Features:
- It was such a disappointment!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 12/22/2009It was such a disappointment!!! My husband and I have been to all Ruth's Chris Steak House in the Metro Atlanta area and also in Jacksonville. The service in the Kennesaw area was the worsed I have ever experienced. The waiter left our table in the middle of taking our order! When she or the Service Manager came around to check how we were doing, they both walked off before we could respond. We also ordered our steak medium and came out well done. We even tried to speak with the General Manager and asked for him on the way out and He never showed up. We live only a few miles to this location but I think we'll take the hike to the Buckhead or Roswell location if we ever want to go back again.
- Food and service were wonderful.OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 12/18/2009Food and service were wonderful. Hostess and staff were friendly - food was outstanding.Special Features:
- Everything was perfect. OurOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 12/12/2009Everything was perfect. Our steaks were not right the first time; they were too rare, but it was corrected quickly.Special Features:
- This Ruth's Chris has onlyOpenTable Diner Since 2003Dined on 12/5/2009This Ruth's Chris has only been open about a month and is located in the Embassy Suites Hotel in Kennesaw. We visited on a Friday evening and found a moderate crowd already present. We liked the bar area closest to the lobby of the hotel a great place to relax before dinner. Our server, Tiffany was prompt and attentive. We chose the Filet and New York Strip, both of which were excellent. We had two sides, which are served family style and finished by sharing a Creme Brulee. My only complaint is the seating. We were seated in what can only be described as a hallway near the entrance and suffered from a steady stream of staff and patrons. Be sure to request seating in the main dining area and not the hallway.Special Features:
- I was "WOW"d by the serviceKarenDined on 12/4/2009I was "WOW"d by the service - from the spectacular greeting by the hostess to the wait staff to the food and wine recommendations. To find such a great place in Cobb County is rare!Special Features:
- Our waitress was Lex and shejmaurophotoDined on 11/13/2009Our waitress was Lex and she was really great! Thanks for a great evening!Special Features:
- As usual the food was excellentSteveDined on 11/12/2009As usual the food was excellent but this Ruth's Chris atmosephere is not the best. The staff was great however.Special Features:
- The restaurant recently openedcdsgbDined on 11/10/2009The restaurant recently opened and they haven't quite got their act together on service. The food is excellent.Special Features:
- This new restaurant is KennesawOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 11/9/2009This new restaurant is Kennesaw is a wonderful addition to the Chastain Road area. Food and service were delightful - a very professional staff!!Special Features:
- Fianlly an upscale resturantcharliegDined on 11/6/2009Fianlly an upscale resturant in the Kennesaw area.Staff is knowledgable and most of all honored a 7:15pm reservation on a Friday night at 7:15PM.Special Features:
- We went the first week ofOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/6/2009We went the first week of their opening (may have actually been opening night). The service was horrid. We were ignored for most of the evening, even though it was a party of 6 for a birthday party for my wife. Lobster was not completely cooked (even after a second try).
- It was absolutely delicious!!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/30/2009It was absolutely delicious!! Love having a RC here in Kennesaw!Special Features:
- Ruth's Chris is a a greatOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/28/2009Ruth's Chris is a a great addition to the Kennesaw dining scene. Ruth's Chris will be the benchmark in Kennesaw for years to come. Great dining experience.Special Features:
- Considering the fact thatOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/26/2009Considering the fact that it was opening night I would say that the overall experience was very good.. Wait staff did an exceptional job.. I think due to opening night they were overly attentive but they will relax a little bit.. Food was A++... I liked the bar area and would consider taking the wife out for a date and just sitting there for dinner.. Overall I was extremely pleased and I am very happy to finally have an outlet for fine dining in the area that I live..Special Features: