MOzen - Mandarin Oriental Las Vegas
3752 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89158Neighborhood:
AsianPrice: $50 and over
MOzen - Mandarin Oriental Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.mandarinoriental.com/lasvegas/fine-dining/mozen-bistro/default.aspx
- Phone: 70259088888x
- Hours of Operation:
Daily Breakfast: 6:30am - 11:30am, Daily Lunch: 12:00pm - 2:30pm, Daily Dinner: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Sunday Brunch: 12:00pm - 2:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, American, Asian
- Executive Chef: David Werly
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Cross Street: Harmon
- Public Transit: The Deuce stops at virtually every hotel and casino along the Las Vegas Strip. Stops, which are located about every quarter mile in each direction, are marked with signs or by bus shelters.
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: Parking is valet only and will be provided on a complimentary basis for day guests. For overnight parking a fee of $30 will apply.
A word from MOzen - Mandarin Oriental Las Vegas
Tantalize your senses with an artistic culinary experience at MOzen Bistro, where our chefs have created a tour through Asia with a wide-variety of delicious cuisines and a selection of American favorites. Located on the 3rd floor and open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, MOzen has a refreshing light ambiance, complemented by impeccable service. The menu showcases an exquisite sushi bar, zesty Indian delicacies and savory Thai dishes that are sure to delight. For dinner, MOzen Bistro introduces Bento by MOzen Bistro where guests can enjoy chef's selection bento box, creating a tasty and social dining experience. Inspired by Japanese bento, Bento by MOzen Bistro allows diners to travel around Asia discovering cuisine from Thailand, Hong Kong, Korea and Singapore.Continued
Vegan and Gluten-Free menus are available upon request.
Vegan and Gluten-Free menus are available upon request.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
MOzen - Mandarin Oriental Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
34 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (15)special occasion (12)romantic (10)great for lunch (9)great for brunch (8)scenic view (8)hot spot (4)good for groups (3)neighborhood gem (3)kid-friendly (2)great for outdoor dining (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- Best of all worlds2ScotsDined on 12/25/2013This brunch was so lovely. Sushi,crab, seafood salads, a beautiful fresh fruit/yogurt bar, plus carving of prime rib, turkey and ham and a choose your type of noodle/seafood/vegetable soup bar. And the dessert table was exquisite. Oh and you choose a hot entree prepared when you like during your meal. We stayed for 2 hours and left feeling satisfied and happy. The service was also excellent, and even though you are on the third floor there was a view of some of City Center/Crystals. We look forward to going back, very high end atmosphere, comfortable and delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unique Menuluv2eatDined on 12/24/2013Not the usual menu and for that alone it's worth the trip. Everything was prepared to perfection and the staff was very engaging. Defiantly a place to go to when your palate is craving something new and your stomach is in need of some love.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best brunch in VegasEnjoyVIPDined on 12/22/2013Hands down the best brunch and best experience you can get on a Sunday in vegas. You are silly to spend $$ elsewhere. Was my Mom's bday, and since she didnt drink, instead of free champagne, they comped her meal. WOW! You get a fabulous buffet,including Chinese specialties and classic buffet items PLUS an entree of your choice from the menu. $58 pp and $35 for free flowing Veuve Clicquot champagne.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Interesting menuMacaussieDined on 12/21/2013The menus is interesting with many different Asian dishes. There is food for all tastes. My wife and I both enjoyed the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointed!OpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 11/24/2013We had high hopes for this brunch. We didn't mind paying more for upscale and high quality food. The sushi chef would cut fresh sashimi to order, but very reluctantly. He had a real attitude; didn't treat us like guests, instead it feels like we were bothering him. That really turned us off. We only went to get sashimi twice, it wasn't like we went back 10 times. The ginger soy steamed fish was tough and very disappointing. Our gold standard is the Ritz Carlton at Half Moon Bay's Sunday Brunch and this does not come even close to it. Will not return.
- Elegant and deliciousWriterjaclynDined on 11/22/2013Upscale Chinese/sushi/Indian at the Mandarin Oriental. A peaceful place for a special dinner, away from the craziness of the Strip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very AverageOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/7/2013Had very high hopes of this restaurant but was not really that impressed. Service was good but food was distinctly average. Would not go again. No ambience.Special Features:
- splendid dinnerSarahDined on 11/7/2013We had a lovely evening -- the restaurant was very quiet and relaxing and felt far from the hassle of the casinos. The food was delicious and service was excellent .Special Features:
- An Excellent Meal Off the Beaten PAMichaelDined on 10/27/2013We enjoyed brunch/lunch buffet and found the food to be fresh, excellently prepared and tasteful. Maybe being relatively small by Vegas Strip standards and off the beaten path has allowed greater attention to quality and preparation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent asian fusion, great priceKateDined on 10/26/2013We visited this low-key, romantic restaurant in the swanky Mandarin Oriental for a special night out in Vegas. We were impressed with the wide array of excellent and interesting Asian dishes at very reasonable prices. Diners can sample from Japanese, Chinese, Thai, and Indian fares, with plenty of small dishes to share. We picked two of the special sushi rolls to start, and then picked two Indian dishes from the Starters menu. This was a perfect amount of food, and the reasonable price meant we had more to spend on the unique cocktails and excellent wine by the glass. The service was friendly, attentive, and perfectly timed. We would definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Dining Experience2013KPDined on 10/20/2013Food and service, both excellent - great hotel, and lovely ambience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No to MOzen!VetyExyVIPDined on 10/15/2013Had the French Toast for breaking. Nothing special for a coffee shop type restaurant in the expensive Mandarin Oriental Hotel in Las Vegas! But their main Fancy restaurant, Twist, was a laughable place where a French name lets them charge a small fortune for 2 String Beans! $24. for the main dessert-5 bits of 5 French desserts!!!Special Features:
- Don't waste your time & moneyCchuiDined on 10/10/2013If you are looking for a decent lunch spot on the Vegas strip, Go to Milo's at Cosmo. Don't come to Mozen, food is okay, but the service is poor.
- Excellent food!OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 10/2/2013The food at Mo zen is very good and I'd recommend it to every one reading this review. It a hidden Indian food gem!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent service, confused menuOzzieDined on 10/2/2013Our server, Cristina, was excellent - probably the best we have encountered in 5 weeks US travel. The food was good, but expensive. Where MOzen lost marks was that it seemed not to know what it was. Japanese, Thai and Chinese, and Indian curries? There was no unifying theme. Maybe 'greater Asia'? There were two Bento boxes on the back page, and then a 'Japanese Bento' on page 3. Is there any other kind? The restaurant was quiet and intimate, but apart from our server it was lacking in 'soul'.
- So nice n peaceful serverDohoVIPDined on 9/29/2013So nice n peaceful server was so nice and helpful- even provided options as to how the smoothie can be made Yummy foodSpecial Features:
- Best meal in Vegas for a long timeJimmyDined on 9/28/2013Fabulous food, fantastically helpful staff and lovely setting. Cannot fault my visitSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Zen in VegasBigabikeDined on 9/23/2013It was so nice to escape the constant barrage of the lights and sounds of Las Vegas and recharge in a peaceful restaurant with great food. Our server was friendly and knowledgeable. I have already recommended this restaurant to friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Indian and great view!krrvrrVIPDined on 9/21/2013My fiance and I went to MOzen on our last night in Vegas. We started with drinks at the Mandarin Oriental bar on the 23rd floor (best views of the Strip!) and then went to the third floor to MOzen. We were seated at a table by the window - after being in casinos all week, it was great to be in a restaurant with a window! We ordered a bottle of Reisling to go with the Indian food. The menu included Japanese, Chinese, Thai, and Indian food. We ordered the samosa for an appetizer, and we both agreed they were the most flavorful, and non-greasy samosas we've ever had (my fiance is Indian, and he agreed!). He ordered the vegetable curry, and I had the lamb shank curry. Quite amazing! Five of their chefs are Indian, and it truly shows!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very ImpressedeatingoutDined on 9/20/2013The hostess was very nice and sat us immediately. The service was excellent. Our server made excellent suggestions and helped us in picking out a bottle of wine. The service was attentive but not overpowering. I had the green curry and my wife had an Indian dish. I don't usually care for Indian food but this was pretty good. My wife loved it! The green curry was possibly the best curry dish I have ever had. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone and when we're back in Vegas we will go again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NiceAlanNvdDined on 9/17/2013Nice, quiet. Service nothing special, but not bad at all. Just seemed forced and artificial, but then again it's Vegas.
- Very Enjoyable ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/14/2013The menu offers lots of different Asian dishes and we ended up going with two of the Bento box dinners, one of each type so we could try a little of everything. It doesn't look like a lot of food at the start but we were unable to finish it all. Everything was great, that sashimi was very fresh and tasty. Very quiet restaurant with a decent view. Wait staff was great.Special Features:
- Loved It!ChristinaDined on 9/8/2013I loved everything about this restaurant. The food was exceptionally Great. Sashimis was cut to order. Server Kristy was Awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The wasabi prawns are a mustGumbyVIPDined on 9/7/2013The wasabi prawns are a must have. The sushi is top notch. I always base sushi on the quality of the tuna and this is the best quality you will find.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Great Dinner PlaceThomasvilleGADined on 9/5/2013We thoroughly enjoyed MOzen. We each ordered a bento box (different ones). The food and service were terrific. It is more casual dining but casual dining in the Mandarin Oriental is still very peaceful.Special Features:
- I stuck to the sushi, it wasGumbyVIPDined on 8/30/2013I stuck to the sushi, it was outstanding. I had some of the freshest tuna in my life. Just amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I got intoxicatedFernandoDined on 8/30/2013I got intoxicated with a shrimp pad thai......incredible in a restaurant such as it
- Amazing serviceHashbrownLoverVIPDined on 8/27/2013I was slightly disappointed by the food but the service I received from my server was some of the best service I've had from a restaurant. She treated us like any other customer regardless of our young age.Special Features:
- Great ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/25/2013A friend and I were visiting Vegas and went to MOzen based on a recommendation from a colleague. We were not disappointed! The restaurant was fairly quiet at 7:00 on a Sunday evening, but not dead. Our server was extremely helpful explaining the menu and our options since this was our first time at the restaurant. We both chose one of the prix fixe menu selections (6 tapas size portions for $48) since the options and pairings became overwhelming for us. Both dinners were excellent and more than we could finish (even though we really wanted to). I would highly recommend including this restaurant in your Vegas trip, if possible.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Favorite dining at MandarinOrientalOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/25/2013We tried all the dining at Mandarin Oriental and MOzen was our favorite. Sunday brunch buffet was not overwhelming like many Vegas buffets--good quality food. Breakfast, lunch, dinner are all very good. Fantastic Indian cuisine. I'm big into non-alcoholic cocktails, and they made fresh fabulous ones at my request (not listed in the beverage menu). Dress code is smart casual. We will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasant experienceCokermanDined on 8/15/2013The place is ideal for breakfast, brunch and lunch. They offer great Indian food mainly due to the chef and most of his staff being Indian. I recommend this placebo all Indian food lovers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A quiet ambient gem in Las VegasDougDVWDined on 8/14/2013This restaurant is simply fabulous if you love Asian cuisine. Consisting of full plates or a selection of Tapas-style small plates, the menu gives you a chance to sample many different dishes at a relaxed pace. The setting is wonderful and the service is impeccable. I will save this for special occasions and definitely return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Memorable Dining ExperienceVirginiaDined on 8/9/2013I chose this restaurant after reading a few reviews on Trip Advisor. It lived up to all expectations! It was exactly the right place to impress and be able to communicate with our customers. In stark contrast to our experience the night before where we had to ditch the restaurant where we had reservations and go to another because it was too loud. Everyone agreed it was one of the best dining experiences they'd ever had, made all the more memorable because our server, Laurie, picked most of our selections and recommended dessert first (to a group of women - SOLD)! I have traveled to most of the countries where we ordered from (India and China), and can attest that the dishes are authentic. Highly recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent ambiance, exceptionalOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 8/4/2013Excellent ambiance, exceptional service and amazing... Delicious food!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious food at a moderate priceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/4/2013If you're not a buffet person, affordable sit down dining options in Las Vegas are hard to find. MOzen wasn't cheap, but it wasn't outrageously expensive either, and the food was great (and there was a ton of it!). Loved my aloo gobi (their vegetarian special of the night) and my husband got three of their small plates and really enjoyed his too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outsranding japanese foodFehissnauerDined on 7/20/2013If you're looking for Japanese food this is the place to eat. The service is good, must be improved, but the Japanese service justify. Quiet place in a hotel in Las Vegas with no Casino. Probably place to find celebrities.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- They have an excellent selectionGumbyVIPDined on 7/16/2013They have an excellent selection of appetizers. We enjoyed the Wasabi Prawns, Sashimi selection, Korean Beef, and Spicy Tuna Roll. For entrees, we each had the Sea Bass, and it was prepared excellently. The atmosphere is nice, with views out to City Center.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mozen Sunday BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 7/14/2013An AMAZING Sunday Brunch "all-you-can-eat" buffet. Focusing on Asian cuisine with sushi chefs preparing fresh sushi and sashimi to order. In addition there is a sushi roll station, seafood station with crab claws and oysters on the half shell, a Dim Sum station, Asian carving station, soup/pho station, meat and cheese, salad, fruit and desert stations. You also choose an entre from a menu which is served to your table. (as if you would have room for it.) The Belgian waffle is rated the best in Las Vegas. There is always a soft jazz duo playing and you can order bottomless mimosas or champagne. Service is amazing and your glass is always full without having to ask for a refill. We will keep coming and recommend it highly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Indian food in Vegas!OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 6/29/2013This one's a hidden gem in Las Vegas..... Especially for Indian food. The deserts are to die for.Special Features:
- My favorite restaurant in VegasOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/24/2013Is it difficult to find if you are not staying at the Mandarin Oriental hotel. One of the best places in Vegas and the best thing, almost no one knows it. Most of the time there will probably be 6 or 7 tables for dinner. Excellent service. Asian cuisine with indian influence. Good wine, and great food. Really, really recomendable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.