Chart House Restaurant - Golden Nugget - Las Vegas
129 East Fremont Street
Las Vegas, NV 89101Neighborhood:
The Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino
SeafoodPrice: $31 to $50
Chart House Restaurant - Golden Nugget - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.chart-house.com/
- Phone: 7023868364x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:30am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:30pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 10:30pm
Bar: Sunday - Thursday: 11:00am - 12:00am, Friday - Saturday: 11:00am - 1:00am Happy Hour: Monday - Friday: 4:00pm - 6:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Chart House Restaurant - Golden Nugget - Las Vegas
The 75,000 gallon aquarium is the centerpiece at the sleek Las Vegas Chart House, located in the Golden Nugget's brand new Rush Tower. If you’re looking for the heart & soul of Vegas, this is it - located on famous Fremont Street in downtown. Since 1961, Chart House has been dedicated to providing the ideal dining experience. With 29 historic, waterfront & showcase locations across the U.S., Chart House offers spectacular views & exceptional service that you’re sure to enjoy. From seafood specialties to succulent steaks, our renowned chefs have tailored a menu to complement local cuisine while introducing a hint of the exotic. Choose from our famous entrées such as Macadamia Crusted Mahi & our Slow Roasted Prime Rib, or indulge in one of our daily fresh fish selections. We offer an extensive collection of fine wines & decadent desserts like our famous Hot Chocolate Lava Cake.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSeafood
Chart House Restaurant - Golden Nugget - Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in The Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino ›
Chart House Restaurant - Golden Nugget - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
92 reviews since May 19, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (61)romantic (38)scenic view (34)fit for foodies (23)good for groups (18)great for lunch (16)notable wine list (14)hot spot (8)neighborhood gem (7)great for brunch (6)kid-friendly (6)late-night find (6)vibrant bar scene (5)Show More
- I wasn't too happy with ourANUNEZDined on 3/29/2014I wasn't too happy with our visit . Our server Brit didn't seem interested in serving us much and the food was a meal for kids not adults. Very disappointed and having been to the Chart House in Lake Tahoe which was AMAZING , this was a complete letdown. Only good thing about this place was the fish tank in the middle n jumping bar scene. If I ever came back it would be just for cocktails and nothing else.Special Features:
- Everything was all goodPhillipDined on 3/21/2014Everything was all good from the food to the servers. The best part is the aquarium in the middle of everything very cool place.Special Features:
- Just OK fishmaahollandpaDined on 3/17/2014In our party of 8, 2 of us ordered the Swordfish and we both agreed that it was very dry. Neither of us finished the fish but the waitress never came back to ask how our meal was after it was served. I won't return to this restaurant. It was nice looking at the fish in their large fish tank, though.Special Features:
- The food was amazing. I wasbrownidgurlDined on 3/16/2014The food was amazing. I was a little disappointed with the pomegranate mojito, it tasted like cough syrup. We had the best seats right next to the fish tank. I would definitely dine here again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A beautiful restaurantTheCliffDined on 3/15/2014The food was overshadowed by the decor. A very beautiful restaurant with great food. I was pleasantly surprised by the gazpacho, and would recommend to anyone who loves soup.
- Great Lunch Find!HdhejVIPDined on 3/14/2014The fish was outstanding. I got the Mahi-Mahi blackened. The fish is 6ozs and the mashed potatoes was about a half cup and served with 2 asparagus spears. They need two add 2 more asparagus to round off the plate.
- Service was outstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/13/2014Our server Beth was friendly, knowledgable, and on top of everything. Food was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- perfectionraygDined on 3/7/2014Outstanding dining experience! Seafood was fresh and expertly cooked. Service was professional , friendly and knowledgeable of the menu. Ambiance is nice, watching the massive fish tank centered in the restaurant.Special Features:
- Chart HouseOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/6/2014Great service, waitress very attentive. It was my daughters birthday and waitress put candle on her dessert for us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Chart House experiencemtkaDined on 3/6/2014There were 5 of us who had lunch here on a Thursday. I made a reservation but would not have needed to. The restaurant was very clean and inviting. The aquarium is beautiful and added great ambience to our lunch. The waitress was friendly and courteous but with the restaurant not being very busy we thought the service was a bit slow. The food came out just as we had ordered, looked amazing, and tasted wonderful. I had the Spicy Seared Ahi. The manager stopped by our table toward the end of the meal to check on us. The prices were the cheapest we had for a meal while in Vegas as all of our other meals were on The Strip. I would recommend this restaurant......we enjoyed it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great serviceDinnercoupleDined on 3/4/2014Loved the food-blue cheese filet, loved the service-very accommodating. Great place off the strip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellentbestexpDined on 3/1/2014One of the best restaurants ive taken my wife to,great service,food was delicious,and siting right next to the fish tank was breath taking,one of our best experience,next time we visitlas vegas,definkitely will be our dinner spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/28/2014Thank you for your help in making my partner's 60th Birthday a very special occasion. He enjoyed everything about the evening at the Chart House. The food and service was excellent. I have recommended your restaurant as top notch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Under rated RestaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/26/2014This is probably one of the most under rated restaurants in Las Vegas. The food is always fantastic (been here numerous times). The service is always perfect. The fish is always fresh and well prepared. Try and get a table near the fish take for a romantic experience. The times we have dine here we have been served by Paul and Justin. Paul has served us at least three times and is probably one of the best waiters I have had among all of the high quality restaurants I have dined at.Special Features:
- My friend's birthdayChefGerryDined on 2/22/2014My wife and I took our friend and his wife for a nice birthday dinner. The lobster tail was delicious as was everything else. Great service too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- rating at chart houseErnieDined on 2/21/20141.Had no salad bar . 2.Brought me the wrong salad. 3.Meat was not cooked correctly. 4.Wrong potato.Special Features:
- Chart house Las VegasOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/20/2014The wait staff was very attentive and knowledgeable about the menu options, making suggestions when we asked. Our table was in front of the huge aquarium which added to our enjoyment. We would definitely recommend the Chart House.Special Features:
- My husband Randy's Birthday dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/17/2014We had a wonderful time! I especially liked the birthday wish on the menu! Thank you so much!Special Features:
- Always Great Chart HouseHoffDined on 2/16/2014Unlike many "chain" restaurants the Chart House is consistently excellent with an imaginative yet not ridiculously complicated menu. It has the feel of a chef owned and operated establishment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delightful meal!janiDined on 2/15/2014We had a fabulous meal at the Chart House in the Golden Nugget. The food was exquisite! Our party of six had a wide variety of dishes and every one was truly wonderful. The service at the restaurant was phenomenal. They even printed specialized menus for my son's 21st birthday that later were given to us as a remembrance of our special event. It was the best money we spent in Vegas!!!!! Eat at the Chart House, you will not be disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was superb!GwenVIPDined on 2/15/2014This was our second time dining here and even though we didn't receive the requested booth behind the aquarium wall, the dining experience was wonderful. The food was top notch as well as the service. Would highly recommend this establishment as it lives up to the Chart house name!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service, awesome food,MishieDined on 2/15/2014Great service, awesome food, fresh, flavorful and beautifully presented!! Loved it!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Great Valentine's DayOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/14/2014We had reservations and was seated right away. Service was fast and courteous. The food was excellent and lots of unique choices of seafood and more. My wife is a nature lover so the huge aquairium in fron of our booth seating was perfect. The music was trendy, hip but not too loud. It was perfect . I will be going back again and inviting people to check this place out. It's a new "best kept secret" I can keep secret. It's a great find for a nice place to take a date for dinner no later than 11pm.Special Features:
- amazingOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/14/2014loved the atmosphere greatest fish tanks drinks were extraordinary food was outstanding everyone agreed everything was delic we will look forward to our next visit. fish tanks are better than looking at the ocean.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nothing SpecialPhilDined on 2/14/2014Restaurant was busy for Valentine's Day dinner. While otehrs were waiting, my reservation was on time. My steak came out of the kitchen at room temperature even though it was prepared correctly. Service was average at best with noone readily refilling water glasses or coffee cups without requesting from other servers. We did not see our server for over 20 minutes even after my food was returned from 'reeating'.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unpleasant experiencemisstorsiDined on 2/14/2014I called the restaurant 1 wk before our reservation to confirm they received my Open Table reservation & my specific table request. The hostess confirmed everything. On the night of the hostess directed us to a table, not my requested table. The manager was not apologetic. He added, "I can't ask a table to leave." I never made such a suggestion so I don't know why he felt it was okay to make such an unprofessional statement. I've worked in restaurants for 15 yrs & now am a local wedding planner so I like scoping out possible options for my brides when it comes to their dining experience.The manager didn't proper etiquette when it came to speaking to a customer who was expressing a concern. The food is mediocre, nothing spectacular.
- Loved it!!FoodLover34Dined on 2/14/2014Everything about this restaurant was excellent!! From the friendly and knowledgeable waitstaff to the delishness of the food. Awesome!! We will definitely come eat there again the next time we are in Vegas. AAAAA++++++Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best seafood in VegasTubacEatsDined on 2/13/2014Great variety from the best Beet and Spinach Salad I've ever had to a perfectly seared Ahi entree.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome place filled withOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 2/13/2014Awesome place filled with beautiful aquariums! Food was delicious, lots of seafood choices, a must do if you go to the Freemont area of old Las Vegas. We will certainly eat there again next time we are in Las Vegas!Special Features:
- Wonderful Setting. AttentivekingpinlvDined on 2/12/2014Wonderful Setting. Attentive Staff. Food quite good. 10% discount for AARP.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- In love with it!hairteachDined on 2/11/2014this is a return vist loved this food and everything here have recommended to friend when they went out they also loved it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice placeMasMaloDined on 2/8/2014They made my birthday celebration really worth it! I made the reservation a few hours before arriving at the restaurant and they had a special menu and everything. The food was really good, although the service is what made the my night!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I have been there many timesMeatLoverDined on 2/8/2014I have been there many times for lunch and dinner. For lunch, they offer an above-average menu in terms of quality and diversity. Overall, they have creative appetizers, seafood prepared to your specification, and a nice ambience centered around a huge aquarium. Service is always very good. Not really a foodie destination, but an experience nonetheless. Try it and be pleasantly surprised with what you'll find. Note that the Malibu, CA location is quite inferior. They get it right in Vegas!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday dinnerJimmyDined on 2/7/2014The Service and food was excellent and would recommend to others. The aquarium at the entrance was really coolSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Good!!sburr29VIPDined on 2/5/2014Loved this restaurant! Very good food and our server, who unfortunately I cannot remember her name, was wonderful!! So nice to sit and watch the fish in the floor to ceiling aquarium. We will be back!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good friendsMKMKDined on 2/4/2014The rush tower rooms are a great value most of the time of the year. Why go somewhere else to eat good food?Special Features:
- Expected more.SandyDined on 2/2/2014I remember the Chart House and when there was one in the area we would go. This place is farely new and ultra modern with it's giant fish tank. My wife ordered the Sea Bass and loved it. I opted for the New Wave Surf and Turf and was disappointed. It looked good on the menu but the the scallops were over cooked and tuff. The short ribs of beef were terrible; stringy, tuff, and tasted leftover as well as the potatoes. Management was quick to respond with a subsitution. I would not recommend this dish. The fish and chips replacement was lightly battered and the fish was sweet and tastey. We will be back again but stick with the sea food.Special Features:
- For lovers of aquaria. FoodTank46Dined on 2/2/2014For lovers of aquaria. Food is somewhat pricy, but you can't beat the 76,000 gallon salt water aquarium inches or feet from your table. Big fish.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special OcdasionbrockalDined on 1/30/2014Dinner was excellent. Price was high, but well worth it in terms of ambiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was excellentBonnieVIPDined on 1/28/2014Decor was very ordinary and a bit disappointing for Vegas. We had a diligent waitress but she seemed to lack a support staff to manage our table of 6. We were often waiting for 2 or more people at the table to have their coocktail or main course etc,Special Features: