Hudson Grille - Midtown
942 Peachtree Street
Atlanta, GA 30309Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Hudson Grille - Midtown
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.hudsongrille.com/
- Phone: 4048920892
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 2:00am. Sunday: 11:00am - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Jose Hernandez
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Catering is offered upon request. Please contact Hudson Grille Midtown for more information.
- Entertainment: On Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights, Hudson Grille Midtown features a full game of trivia beginning at 8PM. We subscribe to all major sports packages, so you will never miss your game!
- Special Events: Hudson Grille Midtown is an excellent choice for large gatherings - our location features large, warm and high energy spaces that are perfect for cocktail parties, business lunches, receptions, rehearsal dinners and other celebrations.
- Cross Street: Peachtree Place & 8th Street
- Public Transit: Hudson Grille Midtown is located one block south of the Midtown Marta train station. Marta is great for transportation to and from Turner Field, Phillips Arena and the Georgia Dome.
- Parking: Private Lot
- Parking Details: Parking is available directly behind Hudson Grille Midtown during the week from 11AM til 4PM. In the evenings after 4PM and during the weekends, Hudson Grille Midtown offers complimentary valet parking.
A word from Hudson Grille - Midtown
Hudson Grille Midtown offers 360-degree views for all of your favorite sporting events on our plasma screens and state-of-the-art sound systems. Hudson Grille is the perfect place to catch a game while hanging out with friends and family for food and drinks. Hudson Grille Midtown also offers private party rooms capable of holding hundreds of people for your next special event.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerLate Night Find
Hudson Grille - Midtown - Best Restaurants in Midtown ›
Hudson Grille - Midtown reviews from OpenTable diners
15 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance3.6Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (8)late-night find (6)great for lunch (4)great for outdoor dining (4)vibrant bar scene (3)neighborhood gem (3)kid-friendly (2)notable wine list (1)great for brunch (1)special occasion (1)scenic view (1)hot spot (1)Show More
- Nice Place with Great AmbianceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/10/2012The food was just okay, service was great.... It seems on the weekends the place starts to get busy after 8 or 9 pm. Nice ambiance, more sports bar type but great location.Special Features:
- Another wonderful experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 2/4/2012Another wonderful experience at Hudson Grille. These folks know how to run a bar/restaurant. I love this place so much I bought gift cards worth $360. Got 20% off the purchase price, so this dining value became even more affordable!Special Features:
- Had a great time! Always enjoyOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 1/26/2012Had a great time! Always enjoy the party going on at the Hudson Grille. If you're in Midtown, this is the place to be! Great food and service. Friendly staff. Lots of TVs for game watching. Great selection of beers. Their desserts are to die for. We were there on $2 dessert night and loaded up. Decadent!Special Features:
- Great place to hang out withOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 1/19/2012Great place to hang out with friends. Close and convenient to everything in Atlanta. Good place for office parties, also.Special Features:
- This was the perfect placeOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 1/14/2012This was the perfect place to watch a game. It was great being able to make a reservation and there were TVs everywhere. Food was okay. Service was great. Also nice that you can order a cake/dessert from Metrotainment Bakery and have it delivered there. Was great for my husband's bday.Special Features:
- Food & atmosphere were great.IOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/14/2012Food & atmosphere were great.I would definitely recommend to friends.
- A Real Gem in MidtownOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 1/14/2012My son and I had a great time watching basketball. Lots of televisions and a big screen. Service was wonderful. Manager stopped by our table to talk about our dining experience. Highly recommend if you're dining in Midtown.Special Features:
- Great night in Midtown!OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 1/10/2012Really enjoyed my meal. Good value for the money. Friendly staff and great service!Special Features:
- If you're in a group duringOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/7/2012If you're in a group during a game, good luck hearing anyone speaking to you on the patio.Special Features:
- Great place to watch the gameOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/25/2011Great place to watch the game and grab a bite to eat. Service was good, food was good, there was a mix of customers that would allow anyone to feel comfortable.
- Love this place as it hasOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 12/22/2011Love this place as it has great food and is open every day and LATE. Came across it while looking for a place to eat dinner on a Monday after midnight -very pleasantly surprised. The $5 vodka cocktails are quite delicious and definitely would run you $10+ anywhere else. Favorites so far are the Grape and Pineapple Upside Down martinis. Food-wise, the Makers Mark wings are heavenly, and there is also a Makers Mark burger which is great if you don't feel like wings. If you are adventurous the Flamethrower burger is a unique and tasty find. There is a lot of variety in the menu -the Steak Salad is good and with a generous portion (8 oz) of tender steak cooked to your liking, and there are full entrees as well as bar food. Great service too!Special Features:
- great before the fox zero stressIntownGinnyVIPDined on 10/7/2011this place is great for a pre fox meal or for a game. great hostess stand that tells you the truth on tables. we were late for our dinner due to traffic. we came before wicked at the fox. we got in and out with zero stress. I loved it so much that i brought my puppy back for the parade sunday. they took care of me and my puppy. thanks russ.Special Features:
- Great place to watch the bigmollVIPDined on 7/10/2011Great place to watch the big game. We enjoyed watching the Women's FIFA World Cup USA vs Brazil match.Special Features:
- Excellent food with a varietyOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/7/2011Excellent food with a variety of choices. Try the pretzel sticks and dip!Special Features:
- My food was mediocre. I orderedKimberleyDined on 6/4/2011My food was mediocre. I ordered the stir fry chicken and it was too sweet. Not edible unless you like sweet chicken and brown rice. The waitress was on point and the atmosphere was good. I thought that this would be a winner for late night dining but not for me. My husbands burger was just okay. This is a great place for drinks. I loved the ambiance!Special Features:
- Fun trivia Tuesday's but notOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/17/2011Fun trivia Tuesday's but not great food or service!
- Was a little disappointedDevvVIPDined on 4/24/2011Was a little disappointed in brunch due to the lack of variety of foods and desserts.Special Features:
- As always, everything wasOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/24/2011As always, everything was great! It was a beautiful day. I sat outside and read The Help by local writer, Kathryn Stockett. I enjoyed my chicken Ceasar salad, not to mention the ever-popular sweet potato fries.Special Features:
- fun for bar food and watchingOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/27/2011fun for bar food and watching sport on the TV, great patio for outdoor casual diningSpecial Features:
- We were seated early in aOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/14/2011We were seated early in a well-lit booth, close to the front of the restaurant. Tori(?sp) was our server. She was energetic and informative about the food specials, and gave great recommendations. We had a slight problem with the food, but Tori alleviated that issue immediately. She was attentive, but not hovering. It was a really good experience to take friends after a night out watching the game, or you can watch it there.Special Features:
- Wanted better serviceJdcallmdDined on 2/10/2011I was bothered by the fact that the server automatically assumed that I wanted my salad with my meal. She never asked when we wanted the salads. Given the fact my guest and I ordered full entrees, it didn't occur to me that she would hold the salads. We didn't get to enjoy them because we had to eat our entrees before they got cold. She also didn't seem that attentive to our table. She seemed more focused on her large party.
- Great place to watch the SuperOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 2/6/2011Great place to watch the Super Bowl. Our server was great!
- Hudson Grill is a great placeFoodLoverDined on 1/29/2011Hudson Grill is a great place to hang out and watch a game. The staff and management are great. The menu has a wonderful variety and the desserts are fabulous.Special Features:
- Slow night due to inclementOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 1/29/2011Slow night due to inclement weather, but service and food was top notch. 2 for 1 appetizers are a great deal on Tuesdays! Going back again on Super Bowl Sunday.Special Features:
- The managers at this restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 1/16/2011The managers at this restaurant are the best! They walk the floor and talk to patrons getting feedback on food and service. When things get busy the managers even help serve the food. They work hard to assure a great dining experience. If you haven't been to Hudson Grille in Midtown, you need to give it a try. It's a great place to watch a sporting event.Special Features:
- Eating at the Hudson GrilleOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 12/28/2010Eating at the Hudson Grille - Midtown is like eating with family. The entire staff is incredibly friendly and accommodating. They will try to comply with any reasonable request. I highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:
- If you love watching sportsOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 12/25/2010If you love watching sports and enjoy comfort food this is a great place. If you don't like a lot of noise then this is not the place. The food and service can be spotty at times but it's filling, reasonably priced and very convenient.Special Features:
- It is very loud with lotsOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/25/2010It is very loud with lots of TV's on, so great for watching the games but not for romantic meals. The service is very good and the food is surprisingly good. Even potato chips are home made. Lots of options for the meat lover and vegetarian.Special Features:
- Service a little slow , butPitchVIPDined on 12/5/2010Service a little slow , but good food and great views for football watchers.Special Features:
- Service was poor as was theSoozinsaneDined on 11/25/2010Service was poor as was the food. Granted they were busy but should have had more servers.
- Extremely nice view of Midtown,OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 10/8/2010Extremely nice view of Midtown, but the food was horrible. The bread for my sandwich was stale. I told the server about it, but she did not make an attempt to rectify the problem. I don't think I'll be going back there any time soon.Special Features:
- It took me a while to findOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/17/2010It took me a while to find something suitable on the menu, which has changed from the one posted on opentable I believe. Ultimately had the bbq salmon with the sauce on the side with cole slaw and seasonal vegetables which was mostly squash and prepared well. My date had a burger and fries and we also tried the wings. The vegetable soup I ordered never arrived so I cant provide feedback on that. The dining room is covered with tv screens and the baseball reminded me of Taco Mac across the street. Overall I would say its a poor imitation of Taco Mac. But in this economy I understand why they would want to downscale the menu.
- We enjoyed our dinner at thetodwinVIPDined on 7/9/2010We enjoyed our dinner at the Hudson Grille very much. The food was good, it was a good value, and the service was very good.Special Features:
- There was a good selectionExperiencedDined on 7/7/2010There was a good selection of food and beverage. We enjoyed the atmosphere. The service was good and the server was professional.Special Features:
- This is a great sports barJustBeeVIPDined on 6/23/2010This is a great sports bar + good food combination. Sceens are big and surround you. Staff was friendly. We had the dialy special - a blackened slamon BLT - yum. Highly recommended, and would be a great place to meet wome friends. We'll be back!Special Features:
- Had a super time watchingOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 6/12/2010Had a super time watching the World Cup matches. There are plasmas all over the place...even outside for the smokers, so you dont miss a thing! Great service...free valet parking in midtown (which is super awesome)...clean and modern!Special Features:
- Their Maker's Mark wings haveOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 5/9/2010Their Maker's Mark wings have become my fave of any wings anywhere (that includes Taco Mac!) served with a $10 pitcher of Yuengling :) makes for a fun time when watching the Flyers on one of their flat screens.Special Features:
- This is one of our favorites,SplendidDined on 4/2/2010This is one of our favorites, especially in the summer sitting outsideSpecial Features:
- If you're looking for a greatOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 4/1/2010If you're looking for a great place to watch the big game with friends, then Hudson Grille-Midtown is the place to be. Plenty of televisions and two large screens. Patio dining is popular now that the weather is so nice. Service is always good and the food choices are incredible! Great desserts and a wonderful selection of wines and beers. This place has something for everyone. Check it out!Special Features:
- Went with friends to the HudsonOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 3/23/2010Went with friends to the Hudson Grille-Midtown for a quick bite to eat and to watch some college basketball. I ordered the chili cheese fries and a hamburger. The chili cheese fries were a meal in themselves. They were wonderful. Hamburger was huge. Definitely an excellent choice. My wife ordered the buffalo chicken sandwich. She said it was the best she's ever eaten. I had a bite and couldn't agree more. This has become one of my favorite places to eat in Midtown. Also, Scoutmob.com recently rated the Hudson Grille-Midtown as one of the best places in Atlanta to watch March Madness. I would add it is a great place for chilling with friends and watching sports of any kind.Special Features: