Hudson Grille - Midtown
942 Peachtree Street
Atlanta, GA 30309Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Hudson Grille - Midtown
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.hudsongrille.com/
- Phone: 4048920892
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 2:00am. Sunday: 11:00am - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Jose Hernandez
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Catering is offered upon request. Please contact Hudson Grille Midtown for more information.
- Entertainment: On Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights, Hudson Grille Midtown features a full game of trivia beginning at 8PM. We subscribe to all major sports packages, so you will never miss your game!
- Special Events: Hudson Grille Midtown is an excellent choice for large gatherings - our location features large, warm and high energy spaces that are perfect for cocktail parties, business lunches, receptions, rehearsal dinners and other celebrations.
- Cross Street: Peachtree Place & 8th Street
- Public Transit: Hudson Grille Midtown is located one block south of the Midtown Marta train station. Marta is great for transportation to and from Turner Field, Phillips Arena and the Georgia Dome.
- Parking: Private Lot
- Parking Details: Parking is available directly behind Hudson Grille Midtown during the week from 11AM til 4PM. In the evenings after 4PM and during the weekends, Hudson Grille Midtown offers complimentary valet parking.
A word from Hudson Grille - Midtown
Hudson Grille Midtown offers 360-degree views for all of your favorite sporting events on our plasma screens and state-of-the-art sound systems. Hudson Grille is the perfect place to catch a game while hanging out with friends and family for food and drinks. Hudson Grille Midtown also offers private party rooms capable of holding hundreds of people for your next special event.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerLate Night Find
Hudson Grille - Midtown - Best Restaurants in Midtown ›
Hudson Grille - Midtown reviews from OpenTable diners
15 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance3.6Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (8)late-night find (6)great for lunch (4)great for outdoor dining (4)vibrant bar scene (3)neighborhood gem (3)kid-friendly (2)notable wine list (1)great for brunch (1)special occasion (1)scenic view (1)hot spot (1)Show More
- Mother's Day DisappointmentOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/12/2013Not much of a crowd when we arrived @ 11:15/ 11:30 so I should have known something was not right. The food was cold and the selection was not great. The best things were the french toast (which ran out) and the carrot cake (which did not need to be warm). There was one person serving omelettes and he seemed that he had difficulty keeping up. The staff was friendly but I will not go there again for a holiday buffet. I have been to other Hudson Grille locations for watching sporting events and really thought the quality was good for the price. It just seems this location was not really prepared for this type of an event.
- I had a great lunch with aOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/24/2013I had a great lunch with a co-worker. The wait staff was awesome and the food was even better.Special Features:
- This was my first visit toOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/20/2013This was my first visit to this location and everything was suburb.Special Features:
- Great place to visit. HighballetmomDined on 4/13/2013Great place to visit. High end bar food. Fish tacos and fish wrap were very good. Inside was very loud, outside was nice, although someone was smoking. Service was adequate, but never had my drink refilled. We will go again when in the mood for this type of food.Special Features:
- One of the Best Dining in TownSplendidDined on 4/12/2013I am never disappointed when I dine at Hudson Grille - Midtown because the service and food is always A+. The atmosphere is energetic and I love the outdoor dining.Special Features:
- I am not a basketball personOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/22/2013I am not a basketball person and did not realize when I booked this business team lunch that the SEC Championship Basketball games would be going on during this timeframe. The Hudson Grill was packed with basketball fans watching the games on their many tvs at lunchtime. I was pleased that they put us upstairs at a large table that was relatively away from most of the basketball crowd. Service was excellent considering the crowd and our server was very accommodating and related to our Company when he first arrived to the table (which made us feel special!). The food at the Hudson Grill food very good and arrived to the table hot. I would recommend this location for other Coca-Cola team events.Special Features:
- good sports barMistiDined on 3/17/2013Very loud and busy. Food was good but nothing to write home about. If you are wanting to watch the game then this is the place for you.Special Features:
- Yummy turkey burgerOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/18/2013I had the turkey burger and by far it's the best turkey burger I've ever had!!
- Always fun at the Grille.OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 2/14/2013I always enjoy the food and drinks at Hudson Grille. It's just a great place to hang out with friends and enjoy in a comfortable atmosphere.
- Midtown Sports barOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2013I enjoyed the atmosphere, but it was very casual. Not for a special occasion or holiday (like Valentine's Day). the service was good, but I thought it was something more than a sports bar. If you are looking for a sports bar and just a place to hang out, look no further!!Special Features:
- Perfect Late Nite Casual Bar!OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 1/19/2013Awesome cocktail menu; we had Vegas Bombs, Bazooka Bombs, a Pinnacle Red Velvet Martini, and Strawberry Margaritas!! The best food on the menu was the snack food. I ordered Chicken Stir Fry, but I probably should've chosen the nachos. Great late night place! I can't to go back in the spring to enjoy Trivia Night on the patio!Special Features:
- Great for lunch!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/10/2013We booked a 9-person group for lunch. The service was excellent and the lunch specials were more than reasonably priced. They serve generous portions - especially the soft drinks! They even have a private room upstairs with a reasonable minimum purchase and advance reservations.Special Features:
- Where Everyone Knows Your Name!OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 12/29/2012We always feel welcome and comfortable at the Hudson Grille-Midtown. It's a neighborhood place with a friendly atmosphere. We now know the staff and many of the regular patrons. Food is good and we enjoy watching sports and just hanging out there. It's always nice to stop by for a meal or drink. We had the pumpkin pie special last time and it was scrumptious.Special Features:
- The Hudson Grille was perfectOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/28/2012The Hudson Grille was perfect for after our Cirque de Soleil experience. Parking is easy, but getting around to the front to enter is rather an adventure. We were early for our reservation, but accommodated with a nice booth.
- great food. great ambiance.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/25/2012great food. great ambiance. not so great service. our waiter stood in front of us for at least 20 mins and talked with a friend. she then remembered that she was supposed to be working on proceeded to bring our cold food to us.Special Features:
- Great food and our serverOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 12/25/2012Great food and our server was awesome. I can't say that about the hostess though, but we didn't let her ruin our experience.Special Features:
- Great place!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/25/2012Excellent time! I are there on Christmas Day and it was wonderful. They have a great food menu and extensive beer menu. I highly recommend it!Special Features:
- I took my managers for a holidaySueLouDined on 12/19/2012I took my managers for a holiday lunch and we all enjoyed our food! Good value and good quality.Special Features:
- Great Sports Bar!OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 12/15/2012My son and I went to get some lunch, watch some basketball, and have a few drinks, so we picked our favorite place - Hudson Grille-Midtown. HG did not disappoint. Food was tasty, service outstanding, and plenty of sports on TV. This is a great place to meet and greet in Midtown. Check it out if you haven't been here yet.Special Features:
- More like a Sports Bar feeling,OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/12/2012More like a Sports Bar feeling, so if you don't like noise, you might want to stay away.
- Bartender was fantastic; introducedOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 12/4/2012Bartender was fantastic; introduced me to Monday Night Brewery products,, can not say enough nice things about her. I was there at 4 30 on 12/4/12 if that helps.Special Features:
- Hudson Grille was really busyOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 11/27/2012Hudson Grille was really busy for late on a Tuesday night. This is definitely the place to bring friends for socializing and watching sports. Friendly and efficient staff makes for a great evening. Their new free Audio Air app works really well. Bring headphones for your cell and you can tune to any game being shown on television. Enhances the viewing experience, but doesn't keep you from talking to your friends. Two-for-one appetizers on Tuesday is quite a bargain!Special Features:
- Manager was great. Lots ofOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/22/2012Manager was great. Lots of TVs. Service was a little slow, but it was a busy day.Special Features:
- Thanksgiving without the hassle!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/22/2012My fiancé and I were very pleased with the buffet selection. Our only wish was for Macaroni n Cheese and Rolls! We loved the atmosphere and being able to watch the games was awesome!Special Features:
- Great food, reasonable prices!OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 11/20/2012Had the chili cheese fries and chicken nachos plate. The amount of food was incredible! We couldn't eat it all. Great value! Later we ordered nutella cheescake. OMG! What a gluttonous evening. Great food, reasonable prices, and wonderful fellowship. Hudson Grille-Midtown is the place!Special Features:
- The place to be in Midtown!OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 11/19/2012As always, the Hudson Grille did not disappoint. Service and food were excellent. Hard to beat $5 burger night with two free toppings! We had a party of about 20 and everyone raved about the food and abundance of TVs for watching basketball.Special Features:
- Hudson Grille-Midtown remainsOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 11/15/2012Hudson Grille-Midtown remains one of my favorite eating places. Recent menu changes enhanced an already varied and flavorful bill of fare. You can't eat at Hudson Grille without trying one of their incredible desserts. We had the nutella cheesecake and chocolate brownie sundae. Both are memorable ways to end a meal. If you're a sports fan, this is the place to be for game watching. Every table has great views of the multitude of televisions. Next time you're eating out in Midtown, check out the Hudson Grille!Special Features:
- All-occasion food + serviceShaniDined on 10/25/2012I met a former colleague for a catch-up lunch. We sat outside since the day was beautiful. Our server, Aubrey, did a great job! She offered appetizers + dessert (though we didn't partake, it's always good to get the offer), she was around when we needed her but not obtrusive. Tough balance during lunch! This is also my favorite sports bar. They don't take reservations on game day. There's always a great vibe and lots of TVs so every game is on. The servers are so versatile to accommodate all the "hats" Hudson Grille wears.Special Features:
- Good tavern foodOpenTable Diner Since 2002Dined on 9/25/2012The food is tavernesque (which, for lunch, is a compliment). Portions are huge so don't even think of ordering an appetizer. Service is inexperienced: our wait person brought our entrees when we were barely into our appetizer (no problem if you don't order an appetizer). Shake-out mistakes. I'd go there again without hesitation.Special Features:
- Two for One Tuesday was great.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/18/2012Two for One Tuesday was great. Our group had a good time.
- Sports Bar Without the SportsOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/31/2012Typical bar fare, with a very slight upscale twist. I had the marinated BLT and although a little greasy, it was very good. We went for trivia and to watch the Olympics. The guy hosting trivia was absolutely rude and condescending to me and on a separate occasion, my friend. He was also hard to hear sometimes, seems like the speaker system's fault. And if it's raining outside, expect ALL the TVs to be out for the entire duration of the rain. You'd think a bar airing nothing but sporting events with TVs around the ENTIRE restaurant would have an issue like this resolved. Nope. We could see Taco Mac's TVs across the street working fine and we probably should have just gone there.Special Features:
- My entire party had a greatOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/7/2012My entire party had a great time! We will definitley come back.Special Features:
- Great place to watch the game.eaterDined on 6/17/2012Great place to watch the game. No seat is a bad seat. need more bartenders at bar.Special Features:
- Great place for watching gamesNinaVIPDined on 6/7/2012Great place for watching games but, the acoustics of the place it hard to enjoy. It gets so loud it gets to be too much. If they had soft surfaces (carpets, acoustic panels, etc). it would help greatly!
- Salmon on greek salad at lunchJamesVIPDined on 5/18/2012Salmon on greek salad at lunch was great, other guest was not thrilled with Hero sandwich. Service was intrusive.
- There should have been moreOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/13/2012There should have been more of a selection in dinner options for the Mother's day Brunch. Overall, my mother and I enjoyed it.Special Features:
- I was disappointed in theOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/30/2012I was disappointed in the arrangements for my group. I specifically asked for a designated place for seven people where we could have a conversation. When I arrived, I asked for a place upstairs. The host said the upstairs was not available. They squeezed my party into a space for six people. Too noisy and crowded to conduct business lunch.
- How do you serve toast withLegoMyEgg0VIPDined on 4/22/2012How do you serve toast with melted butter? Pancakes without syrup?
- Eh.....hashtagjonathanfanclubVIPDined on 2/23/2012The service and food was good, but it could have been better. We were seated and it took a while for someone to come and ask us for drinks, then it took a while for someone to come ask us what we wanted to eat. After we finished our meal, it took a while for someone to bring our check. Would I go back? Maybe, but I'll explore my other options in the area first.
- A great place to dine withOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 2/18/2012A great place to dine with friends and watch some basketball action! Service was fast and friendly. Food was great! Check out the Ultimate Chicken Nachos. Huge plate of food. Highly recommend Hudson Grille.Special Features: