760 2nd St.
San Francisco, CA 94107Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.sfmomos.com/
- Phone: 4152278660x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Saturday : 4:00pm - 9:00pm
Brunch: Saturday - 11:00am - 4:00pm
Brunch: Sunday: 10:00am - 4:00pm
Closed for dinner on Sunday night
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Damon Hall
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Special Events: Please visit our website for information on our private event venues.
We look forward to hearing from you.
A word from MoMo's
As one of San Francisco's premiere destination dining establishments, MoMo's is conveniently located directly across from AT&T Park. Serving inspired American Bistro Cuisine, MoMo's offers a popular bar, both inside and outside dining, private settings for special events, and valet parking. A favorite of both local and visiting celebrities, as well as the cities' beloved Giants team, a meal at MoMo's is always memorable.Continued
Outside seating cannot be guaranteed, but we are happy to note your request.
Outside seating cannot be guaranteed, but we are happy to note your request.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
MoMo's reviews from OpenTable diners
179 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelEnergetic
great for outdoor dining (83)vibrant bar scene (76)great for lunch (71)good for groups (68)hot spot (63)neighborhood gem (60)great for brunch (48)fit for foodies (27)special occasion (27)kid-friendly (26)scenic view (24)notable wine list (8)late-night find (7)romantic (5)Show More
- Dined there twice - lunchOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 4/11/2008Dined there twice - lunch and dinner. Food quality was excellent. The calamari basket was fabulous. Wine list rocked - by the bottle and the glass.Special Features:
- Loved dining on the patioOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/11/2008Loved dining on the patio on a beautiful San Francisco day!Special Features:
- Cream of Cauliflower soupOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/9/2008Cream of Cauliflower soup was great. Great location to walk to the Giants game.Special Features:
- The restaurant is over-pricedOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 4/8/2008The restaurant is over-priced for a very average meal. $39 for a ribeye steak is redicoulous for this restaurant.Special Features:
- Our first time to the restaurantJasperDined on 4/8/2008Our first time to the restaurant -- and the service and food was great!! We will be going back.Special Features:
- The waiter was attentive andDbcasaDined on 4/2/2008The waiter was attentive and personable. The group included 2 children to whom the waiter paid attention and provided service. The food was fine, but the overall service ridiculously slow, particularly considering the few tables that were occupied. To wait almost 45 minutes between courses is unreasonable.Special Features:
- I ordered the blackened salmon,OpenTable Diner Since 2002Dined on 4/1/2008I ordered the blackened salmon, jambalaya and roasted corn. I'm pretty certain that corn was straight from a can. It definitely stood out as a poor part of an OK dish. Our server was nice but very new, so I can't complain about service. But I felt that the server really needed some training and mentoring on menu knowledge. The location is fantastic and valet parking is great. But the food and overall experience was about average. I would meet friends there, but I would not necessarily seek MoMo's out for dinner. There are too many better options in SF, and this place primarily relies on its location in order to survive. It's next to the ball park and it has easy in/easy out freeway access.Special Features:
- We had a great time at MoMo's.OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 3/21/2008We had a great time at MoMo's. Our server Josh was excellent. His recommendations on menu selections were spot on. The chocolate chip cookies were a big hit for dessert.Special Features:
- Our group had a wonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 3/18/2008Our group had a wonderful time at MoMo's. The food was terrific and the service outstanding. We deefinitely plan to go again and would recommend it without hesitation to our friends and colleagues.Special Features:
- Good sound level that permitsOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 3/18/2008Good sound level that permits business conversation.Special Features:
- Really enjoyed the duck entree,antiDote313VIPDined on 3/14/2008Really enjoyed the duck entree, thought the braised brussel sprouts was a perfect side, no complaints on that, but my pork was a little dry and tough, and I just didn't enjoy the mound of braised red cabbage at all... it was very bitter and had an off-taste We started with oysters, which were very good, but I'd suggest to add a little spoon to the dish for adding the minuet sauce. We both thought there were just too many entrees to pick from and didn't get what the restaurant was trying to "stand for" - Italian, comfort food, creole... too many choices - I would suggest paring down the menu
- We had reservations for 7pmOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/8/2008We had reservations for 7pm for seven people that turned to be eight then when all arived there were an additinal two more. Your team accomidated us swiftly and very smoothly, no issues what so ever. We had two surgeons visiting from Guadalajara, they were in town for a convention. Our waiter spoke fluent Spanish. They were more than satified with the evening and it's location. A great icon across the street helped the conversation while waiting for the rest of our group. I look forward to frequenting your establishment again, once the Baseball season starts. ( I have 4 season tickets and am from Redwood City it is a bit of a trek in traffic for me unless heading up there for a game with clients of family.) Sincerely, NachoSpecial Features:
- Don't go! Nothing great aboutOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 1/19/2008Don't go! Nothing great about the place, food wasn't great, service blah.
- Momo's has a very nice menuOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 12/15/2007Momo's has a very nice menu I love the gumbo. Its right across the street from Pac bell baseball stadium Home of Barry Bonds and its a happening place nice bar and good service. Parking is just down the street and they have valet as well I would give it an 8Special Features:
- A great place before or afterOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 12/12/2007A great place before or after the ball game. Be sure to get a reservation on game days. Great location.Special Features:
- great for lunch, group businessOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 11/27/2007great for lunch, group business lunches or just a small business lunch - the food is good, the service is very good - they can provide you with a quite table and Internet access -Special Features:
- Always good food and drinksOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 9/19/2007Always good food and drinks over on the quiet side of town.
- The food is consistently great,GaryPegSF62VIPDined on 12/18/2005The food is consistently great, but unfortunately their service has been consistently poor-to-fair. I've stopped going there.
- We went to Momo's for my wife'sGuinnessDined on 5/21/2005We went to Momo's for my wife's birthday. First usage of Open Table. Everything was perfect. Great drinks. Lots of fun. Went there following the Giant's game.Special Features: