760 2nd St.
San Francisco, CA 94107Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.sfmomos.com/
- Phone: 4152278660x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Saturday : 4:00pm - 9:00pm
Brunch: Saturday - 11:00am - 4:00pm
Brunch: Sunday: 10:00am - 4:00pm
Closed for dinner on Sunday night
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Damon Hall
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Special Events: Please visit our website for information on our private event venues.
We look forward to hearing from you.
A word from MoMo's
As one of San Francisco's premiere destination dining establishments, MoMo's is conveniently located directly across from AT&T Park. Serving inspired American Bistro Cuisine, MoMo's offers a popular bar, both inside and outside dining, private settings for special events, and valet parking. A favorite of both local and visiting celebrities, as well as the cities' beloved Giants team, a meal at MoMo's is always memorable.Continued
Outside seating cannot be guaranteed, but we are happy to note your request.
Outside seating cannot be guaranteed, but we are happy to note your request.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
MoMo's reviews from OpenTable diners
179 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelEnergetic
great for outdoor dining (83)vibrant bar scene (76)great for lunch (71)good for groups (68)hot spot (63)neighborhood gem (60)great for brunch (48)fit for foodies (27)special occasion (27)kid-friendly (26)scenic view (24)notable wine list (8)late-night find (7)romantic (5)Show More
- Food was overpriced v.v. quality.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/5/2008Food was overpriced v.v. quality. My iceberg lettuce wedge still had the core in it. Skirt steak was improperly cut and tough. Martini was warm. Waiter said pineapple sherbert was excellent but we sent it back. It tasted like it was scraped from the side of a defrosted freezer.Waiter lacked training was in a hurry to get off work. He gave us the check back with nothing to sign and was already in street clothes. This place has gone downhill.
- On a Giants game night, foodOpenTable Diner Since 2002Dined on 6/3/2008On a Giants game night, food took a long time to get there.Special Features:
- Overall very pleasant andGuidoDined on 6/3/2008Overall very pleasant and great location to ATT for dinner before the game. Wayyyyyy to noisy inside to converse in normal tones.
- Unfortunately my previousOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 6/3/2008Unfortunately my previous dining experience was much better. It took over 45 minutes to get our entree. My drink a Manhatteen Up was not even a full drink in the glass. I ordered the skirt steak and wanted it med. rare and the waiter said they usually cook it more to keep it tender, well mine was not as tender as it could have been. The other people in my party I believe had okay food except for the long wait for the entrees. We also had tickets to the ball game that is why we have a 5:30 reservation and our entree did not arrive until after 6:30Special Features:
- food and service highly variable,OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 6/2/2008food and service highly variable, but mostly average. On Giants game day, best not to have any expectations; a 6:00 reservation means 6:30. Some servers are wonderful and others have zero personality. We got the zero for this reservation.Special Features:
- I was dissappointed in theOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 6/2/2008I was dissappointed in the slow service. An extra drink was added to my bill and had to be removed. There were no tables on the "inside" even with a reservation and it was a cold evening outside. A dining experience to forget.
- Enjoyable and good service.OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 5/30/2008Enjoyable and good service. Food was served a little cool.Special Features:
- Our friends were an hour late,OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/27/2008Our friends were an hour late, and we found the bartender particularly engaging during our wait. Can't recall his name. When we finally sat down to dinner, we found the dining room decor quite impressive, the waiter delightful, and the entrees/presentation excellent. I'd go back in a heartbeat.....except when the Giants are playing in town. The proximity to CalTrain and SF light rail is another big plus for Momo's.Special Features:
- i always try to go to momo'sOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 5/26/2008i always try to go to momo's when i'm in the city, the food is excellent!Special Features:
- Fabulous food, one of ourOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/26/2008Fabulous food, one of our favorite places and Ann was fabulous as our server.Special Features:
- We had a wonderful diningDiningDivaDined on 5/25/2008We had a wonderful dining experience. Since the Giants weren't playing across the street, the ambiance was quiet and relaxing. Smooth Jazz music was pumped into the dining room and it was perfect. My friends and I (two of us were celebrating our birthdays)throughly enjoyed our brunch. The Host Jamar was warm and welcoming. I felt like the Queen Diva, that I am :) Thank you!!!Special Features:
- A very pleasant experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2002VIPDined on 5/24/2008A very pleasant experience and we were well taken care of.Special Features:
- Our waiter was very strange.OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 5/22/2008Our waiter was very strange. Did not know the menu well, was chewing on something (did not appear to be gum) and was just an interesting person (almost bordering on rude). Throughout the whole meal, the two of us were kind of blown away by her and how she had gotten a job there. MoMo's is a steady place where you can expect good food but nothing mind-blowing and is a pretty reputable restaurant. I was shocked that they would have someone like her working there. She definitely lacked class and wit. The other staff, however, was very pleasant and we appreciated their help.
- The service was VERY slow.OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 5/20/2008The service was VERY slow. We were there for a work lunch and had to get up several times from the table to track down our waiter. At one point we'd been sitting for more than 20 mintues with no one coming over to attend to us to take our drink/food order. We ordered and ate our starters before they came to get our order for the main course. The plates for the starters were already cleared before we got to order the main course.Special Features:
- Very accommodating for ourOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/19/2008Very accommodating for our large group. Great service.Special Features:
- The food was wonderful! TheJeffDined on 5/18/2008The food was wonderful! The service was OK but a bit slow. We had to wait a long time to get our check.Special Features:
- We had a mixed experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 5/18/2008We had a mixed experience at Momo's> The good: we were seated immediately (thanks Open Table) at a great outside table. Everyone was friendly. Service and food were spotty: The food looked uninspired on the plate. The french toast was stark on the plate with nothing else there. The ham steak was simply tossed on top of a small portion of eggs and even tinier portion of potatoes. Both dishes were luke-warm enough to suggest they had been waiting a while before delivery. My sense is that the restaurant was coasting a little because of their location -- no need to work harder. Every drink -- coffee and cocktail -- were spilled on the way over. IN SF, I think we expect great looking and great tasting food even across from the b
- WE waited an enormous amountRkluvsPPC8Dined on 5/17/2008WE waited an enormous amount of time to actually have our order taken & get our food. This was a game day evening, so the place had been packed all afternoon & evening. However, this should not affect service, as MoMo's is located directly across from the ball park and accustomed to heavy traffic. Our waitress "appeared" to be friendly, but actually came off as very fake and put-out by us. Our group was small intimate party of six for a birthday. We were not loud or obtrusive, & nor were we drinking heavily; or coming drunk from the game. We were charged for a second bottle of champagne & did not catch it until our CC's were charged. The waitress brought us the difference in $20s to split-up five ways. We sent her back for change!!Special Features:
- Dinner service was HORRIBLE.OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 5/16/2008Dinner service was HORRIBLE. Our busT person was the most we saw that night...not our waiter. We spoke to our waiter that night when he took our order, but then disappeared to work on other tables. WE waited for at least 20 minutes after completing the first drink for our waiter to ASK us if we wanted another; by that time we said forget it. Our bust person gave us bread with butter but no utensils to spread the butter with....so I had to get up and ask for it from our waiter whom I had to stop as he was busy doing something else. The food from the kitchen however was delicious...the service needs help big time! We live near the restaurant and walked over...I'll walk elsewhere for better service. ITS LIKE WE DIDN'T EXIST...NOT GOOD!Special Features:
- I hosted a business lunch.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/16/2008I hosted a business lunch. I arrived early and was seated , left the name of my guest at the front desk. When it was 10 minutes past our meeting time I called his office and was told that he was waiting for me at MoMO's. There he was waiting in the lobby. He had been told that there was no reservation in my name. Not impressed by the reception team.Special Features:
- When my husband mentionedOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/15/2008When my husband mentioned to the hostess that the restrooms needed to be tended to b/c of untidiness, he was treated rudely. Service was a bit slow for a moderly busy night, but overall a nice dining experience.
- This is a must do espesciallyOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/14/2008This is a must do espescially before catching a game or event at AT&T!!!Special Features:
- We ate outside in beautifulOpenTable Diner Since 2002VIPDined on 5/13/2008We ate outside in beautiful weather. Had my dogs with me which was just fine with the management. Lovely occasion.Special Features:
- Ambiance was great. ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/12/2008Ambiance was great. Service could have been better. The waiter seemed indifferent.Special Features:
- We ordered the scallops withRomo351Dined on 5/11/2008We ordered the scallops with risotto, rib eye steak, blackened salmon and the swordfish with mashed potatoes. The only dish that was good was the scallops with risotto. The rib eye steak was tough, the blackened salmon was tasteless and the swordfish seemed dry. The restaurant was not very busy but it took a while for the server to offer a second cup of coffee. Momo's may be the good place for drinks and appetizers before and after the baseball game, but I would not recommend this restaurant for dinner.
- My husband and I have eatenOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/11/2008My husband and I have eaten at Momo's several times and have always enjoyed the food and everything about the restaurant. We brought my mother-in-law to Momo's before and she thought it was wonderful, that is why I knew it would be perfect for Mother's day. My bother-in-law had never been there and also enjoyed it, he said when they go to the games they are going to go there after. Sincerely, Carol DelllaniniSpecial Features:
- for the price $$$ we wouldOpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 5/10/2008for the price $$$ we would expecting better quality of food and service we were told that the ahi tuna is sashimi grade - but it did not feel like the skirt stake was chewy the bruscetta was burnt our waitress tried to be polite, but kept forgetting things
- We had mixed feeling aboutOpenTable Diner Since 2002Dined on 5/10/2008We had mixed feeling about out visit...the food was good but service needs improvement. For dinner, we our party ordered salads and soup as our entrees and the soup served during the appetizers - if we had thought about it we would have sent it back because we had not finished appetizers. Then they tried to serve the other 3 entrees one of us had to ask that they clear the finished appetizers plates before we were served because there was no room on the table to set the salads down. And then prior to leaving the restaurant I went to the restroom and found it filthy and informed one of the managers on the way out. Great location for drinks before a game or event but I do not see us returning any time soon to dine.
- The Ceasar´s Sallad is inOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/9/2008The Ceasar´s Sallad is in Top 5 of all I´ve had over the the last 30 years, globally. Excellent Creme Brulee, too.Special Features:
- Our waiter was great untilOpenTable Diner Since 2002Dined on 5/9/2008Our waiter was great until about the time we finished our dinner. We were never offered dessert menus and we had to ask another waiter for our bill well after our plates were cleared. We will still go back though!Special Features:
- It has always been one ofrichardDined on 5/7/2008It has always been one of our favorites. The food is always good as is the service.Special Features:
- Very good food and quick service.OpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 4/28/2008Very good food and quick service. Great spot for a nice meal before a baseball game. Convenient location.Special Features:
- I would be interested to seeOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/25/2008I would be interested to see what it would be like when it isn't a game night too. Our waitress was good but not great, although as a former (long ago!) server myself, my standards are high. I did leave her a fat tip though because it was crazy busy. ~MonicaSpecial Features:
- We had the mahi mahi it wasOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 4/25/2008We had the mahi mahi it was slightly overcooked and not too exciting. Both my husband and I had it and he said the samething. The house salad was very boring just greens and several small candied walnuts. We come to your restauranat a lot and the salad we usually get is not on the menu anymore it was the one with the pears etc. That salad was very good and it is a shame that it is not on the menu. Service was very good no complaints there. The hostesses have a tendency to be a little on the snobby side. I have found this on numerous occasions. They almost act like they are doing you a favor by seating you. They are young and very pretty girls that have a bit of an edge. They need to be a little warmer and more welcoming.Special Features:
- A caesar salad without egg,OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/25/2008A caesar salad without egg, mustard or anchovies - tasted like mayonaise.
- MoMo's location right acrossOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 4/25/2008MoMo's location right across the street from AT&T park makes it an especially great place for dinner before a baseball game. The server was efficient and knowledgable. We enjoyed the meal.Special Features:
- MoMo's is a great spot forOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/19/2008MoMo's is a great spot for a nice lunch, as long as there is not a Giants game going on. When the Giants are playing it is a fun place to hang with friends, watch the game and have a few drinks.Special Features:
- The food was incredible. WeOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/17/2008The food was incredible. We sat outside since it was such a perfect day, which is why it was so loud. But the entire experience was an excellent one. I would definitely come back and also recommend the restaurant.Special Features:
- Food was average, serviceYumyumgivemesomeDined on 4/13/2008Food was average, service average. Service was friendly, but not the most attentive. We had to ask for condiments and an appetizer we ordered never arrived. Great outdoor seating on a nice day.Special Features:
- Service was Outstanding!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/12/2008Service was Outstanding!!! Friendly but efficient and made me feel welcome. Outside was "happening" but inside was elegant. I now understand why this place always seems so popular, but the staff handled the crowd well. The food was very good - worthy of a San Francisco restaurant, and priced fairly. Overall I was truly surprised at how great the experience was and will definately do this again.Special Features: