760 2nd St.
San Francisco, CA 94107Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.sfmomos.com/
- Phone: 4152278660x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Saturday : 4:00pm - 9:00pm
Brunch: Saturday - 11:00am - 4:00pm
Brunch: Sunday: 10:00am - 4:00pm
Closed for dinner on Sunday night
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Damon Hall
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Special Events: Please visit our website for information on our private event venues.
We look forward to hearing from you.
A word from MoMo's
As one of San Francisco's premiere destination dining establishments, MoMo's is conveniently located directly across from AT&T Park. Serving inspired American Bistro Cuisine, MoMo's offers a popular bar, both inside and outside dining, private settings for special events, and valet parking. A favorite of both local and visiting celebrities, as well as the cities' beloved Giants team, a meal at MoMo's is always memorable.Continued
Outside seating cannot be guaranteed, but we are happy to note your request.
Outside seating cannot be guaranteed, but we are happy to note your request.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
MoMo's reviews from OpenTable diners
177 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelEnergetic
great for outdoor dining (82)vibrant bar scene (76)great for lunch (70)good for groups (68)hot spot (62)neighborhood gem (60)great for brunch (48)fit for foodies (27)special occasion (27)kid-friendly (26)scenic view (23)notable wine list (8)late-night find (7)romantic (5)Show More
- ford4doorDined on 7/10/2014I HAVE BEEN COMING TO MoMo's for 8 years as part of a trip that includes a SF Giants game and celebration of my son's Birthday with his family of 3 girls. It has been a important part of a great day good food and drink easy access to the game. The wait and front-of-the house staff is great and I really appreciated a confirmation reminder the day before our reservation.Special Features:
- PEANUT1940Dined on 7/9/2014FOOD, SERVICE AND SETTING WAS EXCELLENT. ALREADY RECCOMENDING IT TO FRIENDS . EVEN WITH THE LARGE CROWD BEFORE THE GIANT GAME WE WERE SEATED PROMPTLY AND WERE WAITED ON IN A TIMELY MANNER.Special Features:
- Sports Bar...OnTOPofITVIPDined on 7/5/2014I love the name and have heard many people talk about this place! I didn't realize the menu would be bar food that is overpriced. Very difficult to converse because of the bad acoustics even though they were not busy... Giant's were playing in San Diego. The food is simple Bar bites with the prices double what they would be worth in a normal sport's bar. I would not return...
- Great spot before AT&T ParkOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/5/2014This is our go-to place for dining before attending anything at AT&T Park. MoMo's always delivers!Special Features:
- Great Place before the GameKatrinaaa925Dined on 7/1/2014Booked MoMo's because we needed something close and quick before going to the Giants game. We told the manager that we wanted to make it before opening pitch and he made sure we did.Special Features:
- Fabulous Start ......foodiefanDined on 6/26/2014Great way to start our "Baseball" adventure. When we checked in we were greeted and seated immediately. And everything went fabulous from there. THANK YOU to all the staff for making the evening so wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Game Day SpecialhappycustVIPDined on 6/26/2014We always have great food and service before the Giant's game at Momos. We'll be back.Special Features:
- Once again great food & ServiceGiantFansDined on 6/23/2014We have been to this restaurant numerous times before a Giants game and we have never had anything but excellent service and food. I would consider myself a regular and look forward to the next time I dine there.Special Features:
- shenkeDined on 6/23/2014My family and I went for lunch before game started and it was very good and quiet before the storm of the baseball game, hahaSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ball Park Lunch SpotFoodessVIPDined on 6/23/2014Three of our group had burgers.. very nice.. I had the cobb salad..it was pretty good. No bread, in fact, nothing, was served with the salad..Wish they had a buffalo chicken sandwich on the menu..The interior carpet looks quite tired.. I would go back, if in the area..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- non game daySandsterDined on 6/18/2014Great place for a meeting on a non game day. Excellent service
- Great for dinner after a game!AlfredoLuigi1226Dined on 6/15/2014We had a group of 8 and had a fabulous, nice dinner after a Giants game. Thought it would be crowded and noisy, but we sat in the dining room and it was very classy and quite and great for parents. Excellent food and service.Special Features:
- Father's not so special dayOpen2eatVIPDined on 6/15/2014my 3 kids asked where I wanted to go of all the restaurants in SF... I chose MoMo's... the location and the atmosphere close to ATT Park. We ordered the fried calamari appetizer. It came on time and was tasty. We all ordered our dishes.. 2 seafood chippinos, which was bland.. seafood tartar was ok for one son, and the hamburger for the other ok.. I ordered NY Steak medium rare.. The waitress did not bring my son's drink until we asked ., everyone else got their food but me.. I tried to get the attention but no response... did not get my food until 30 minutes after the others, who would not eat until mine arrived.Their food was cold when the meat overcooked and had to be redone another 10 minutes... overall a bad Father's day..prices :(
- Fun pre game spotflyingchanges33Dined on 6/15/2014Good, and nicely close to AT&T. Daughter ordered mocha which was barely warm. They took it back and the 2nd one had same problem! Food was good.
- AnniversaryGemDined on 6/14/2014Welcomed us to our table even with a full restaurant and we were 30minutes early. Let us wait at our table for friends instead of a noisy bar. Service thruout the meal was excellent and food good.Special Features:
- Caters to the Ballgame crowdCJ28Dined on 6/13/2014We were surprised at how empty the restaurant was as soon as the ballgame started. We thought there would be a large crowd staying in the venue to watch the game on TV but apparently most of the crowd actually had tickets! We had to ask twice for the have the Giant's game put on TV!! Our server basically stopped filling our water & Iced Tea as soon as we got dessert, even though we had already mentioned our desire to stay & watch the game. Too bad I paid & left a tip, before I realized we were going to be ignored for the next 30 min. We ended up leaving to go watch the game in our hotel room. Food was decent. Service was OK up to a point.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 6/13/2014First time at MoMo's Great lettuce wraps, pulled pork sliders, and pizza. Tasty bread pudding too! A Giants win would have been the icing on the cake.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Giants game1morrobayDined on 6/13/2014Such a fun spot for early dinner before the Giant's game! My pasta was good, others at the table had the cheeseburgers -- fabulous! Margaritas were very good. I would do this again!Special Features:
- Pre gameOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/13/2014Great for going to before a giants game Great locationSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 6/13/2014No need to write a review; great place; consistentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinerVIPDined on 6/11/2014Always a great place to eat before the Giants games.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NotBauerDined on 6/11/2014Momo's is without question one of SF's gems...great location and everything one would want in a great restaurant. Kudos to Peter Osborne for creating and MAINTAINING such excellence.Special Features:
- A great place to celebrate!Love2EatDined on 6/10/2014We came in to celebrate an anniversary and when we sat down and were immediately brought glasses of champaign!! The service was excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- themanDined on 6/8/2014The menu over the years at lunch/brunch has been getting cut back. Overall still goodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wouldn't Rush BackOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/7/2014Although this is a place I have wanted to go Pre-Giants, I was a bit disappointed in the food. The ambience is great for a pre-game party. Food was kind of bland, ordinary.Special Features:
- Once again a wonderful mealGiantFansDined on 6/6/2014Great food, great service and a great Giant's win. Will be back again and again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ok foodGamerbabe32Dined on 6/6/2014The food is ok. I think that the descriptions on the menu should be more accurate. Two of the three items ordered at our table came with things on/in them not posted on the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- perfect pizza!RobinVIPDined on 5/28/2014Wow! A great lunch before the baseball game. The veggie pizza was perfect, one of the best I've had. Better prices for draft beer than at the gameSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/27/2014Good Food and friendly people. Outside dinning was enjoyable, great before a ballgame.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EnterPaulaDined on 5/26/2014I have always wanted to come here. Always see Giants fans having a good time before and after the game. I finally made it and loved the experience. Service was great. Server did not pressure us to eat and leave quickly. My daughter was happy to see the grilled tuna sandwich on the menu as she does not eat meat. Burgers are awesome. Will go back again. and again. and ..Special Features:
- Great placejm547Dined on 5/23/2014Good food, fast service, great scene.....then walk across the street to watch the Giants!!!Special Features:
- Had betterBudsluvfoodDined on 5/23/2014I'm starting to think they are trading on their location. The food was a disappointment with the exception of the Ahi appetizer. I ordered the Mac n cheese starter and my hubby ordered the chicken pot pie, both were bland and underwhelming. I sent my dish back. We like going before a game and the atmosphere is always festive then, but I also expect good food for the prices they charge.
- The following 907 reviews are from the MoMo's reviews archive.
- gourmetgalVIPDined on 5/21/2014I've had a number of very good lunch and dinners here. This one was somewhat disappointing. The seafood was over cooked and the veggies were slightly salty. It wasn't a game night, but there were a number of large parties and this may have impacted the kitchen. It certainly backed up the bar. Given its location, this place should hum even when busy.Special Features:
- Poor serviceOutoftownguestDined on 5/21/2014We went here as it was right across from AT&T park. The food was good, but it took almost an hour to get our food. The wait staff seemed to be all over the place and not very organized. This was not even a night when the Giants were playing, I would hate to be there on a busy night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ball game eatszingeoffVIPDined on 5/19/2014Momos is great on game days, given its location across from the ballpark. Other than that convenience, not much else tomr commend it. Food is adequate,Mobutu not a destination venue.
- DisappointingTheBallGameDined on 5/17/2014Food was pretty good. Service was painfully slow and surly.
- go giantserinsfgreenDined on 5/17/2014We had a great experience and LOVED that we could book while we were stuck in bay traffic. :) thanks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 5/15/2014Great restaurant to go to before a Giants game! Hamburgers are terrific, and all the appetizers were good, especially the steak skewers and Asian Lettuce cups.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GrampsDined on 5/14/2014First time here. Post game mob scene outside but nice and quiet indoors. No wait to be seated and prompt service. Drinks way overpriced but a person should be aware of that before going. Steamed mussels small but tasty in a very bland and disappointing liquid. Crispy calamari excellent. Shrimp scampi tasty but the shrimp was overcooked. Cioppino broth was bland and nearly tasteless. Whitefish prevailed with only a few shrimp, mussels and clams. Service and other factors can vary day to day and not be management's fault, but basic recipes are standard and they were sub par. This dinner was a gift from our daughter and her family because they know we attend Giants' games. Will probably not return here on our own.Special Features:
- Brunch at Momo'sHockeytownDined on 5/4/2014Really nice place to go to on non-Giants game days. Not overly crowded, food was good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.