Sushi Roku - Las Vegas
3500 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
JapanesePrice: $30 and under
Sushi Roku - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.sushiroku.com/
- Phone: 7027337373
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: SUN-THU 12pm-4pm, FRI-Saturday 12pm-4pm
Dinner: SUN-THU 4pm-10pm, FRI-SAT 4pm-11pm
Happy Hour: SUN-THU 4pm to 7pm, FRI-SAT 4pm to 6pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Japanese, Asian
- Executive Chef: Haruhiko Takeshita
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (bar only), View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Customized events held at your location of choice.
- Private Party Facilities: Sushi Roku offers two private dining rooms perfect for groups up to 25 or 35 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Keiko Tamanaha 7027337373x3
- Special Events: 24 hour cancelation policy with $25 per a person to hold reservation.
- Cross Street: Flamingo / Las Vegas Blvd
- Public Transit: C.A.T.
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: *Have the cab driver take you to the NEW valet which is directly on
Las Vegas Boulevard…next to Mirage….DO NOT let him drop
you off at the main hotel OR underground….
Enter the Forum, take the elevator/escalator to the 3rd Floor
We are just ahead of you when you get off!
A word from Sushi Roku - Las Vegas
L.A.'s wildly popular Sushi Roku is now in the newly expanded Forum Shops on the Las Vegas Strip. With it's critically acclaimed Modern Japanese fare and Zen-like atmosphere, Sushi Roku is a favorite among both locals and visitors. Reservations are recommended.Continued
If you do not see the time you would like available online please call the restaurant and speak with a host.
If you do not see the time you would like available online please call the restaurant and speak with a host.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerJapanese
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Sushi Roku - Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in Caesars Palace ›
Sushi Roku - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
157 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (94)fit for foodies (84)special occasion (80)good for groups (65)romantic (60)hot spot (52)late-night find (31)great for lunch (16)vibrant bar scene (12)notable wine list (12)neighborhood gem (12)kid-friendly (5)great for brunch (2)Show More
- Great SushiOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/15/2014We are big sushi fans & have eaten at many places across the US. This is a great spot. Very good rolls and sashimi.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was good.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/14/2014Eventhough I advised it was for a birthday nothing was done to celebrate the birthday!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden GemLaineDined on 6/13/2014This was our first visit,but it will not be our last. Amazing food and service.Special Features:
- brithdayDenverFlyDined on 6/12/2014We had an 8 person bday dinner and the service and food were amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulluvNYdiningDined on 6/11/2014The Food, Service and Ambience was Wonderful. Highly Recommended.Special Features:
- location, location!Emilee92968VIPDined on 6/9/2014This is a fabulous restaurant, with great service, fantastic food, and a wonderful view (daytime or nighttime).Special Features:
- Awesome SushiRichVIPDined on 6/8/2014Sushi is incredible. Among my favorites in Las Vegas. The truffle edamame was a little too "truffly"Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An excellent option for lunchmegafoodieDined on 6/6/2014The fish was very fresh, inventive options, friendly service.Special Features:
- Top Quality SushiLegendDined on 5/31/2014I chose this restaurant for 12 friends to celebrate a birthday and the food was outstanding. We were looked after by our waiter, who brought us a selection of food - and everything was beautiful. The stand out was the lobster tempura. The view over the strip was awesome too.Special Features:
- Slam dunk awesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 5/30/2014Great food and service... plus a spectacular birthday dessert on the house.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AMAZINGsoniajess1Dined on 5/30/2014I am a local here in Las Vegas so I have been to many of the fine dining restaurants and Sushi Roku is one of my favorites. My husband and I have been there 5 times in the last year. I have tried things from the sushi which was amazing to the filet mignon, to the Chilean sea bass. Everything has been great. They also offer a locals discount which is a great extra perk. You should definitely try this restaurant if given the opportunity.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic FoodfoodyVIPDined on 5/24/2014We love sushi and this place has it all! Our waiter was delightful. We would order one dish, then wait and order the second one...and so on. Lovely pace and each one was delicious and imaginative! It was a fun atmosphere and not hurried at all...a great place to dine and relax.Special Features:
- Great as alwaysRaySarVIPDined on 5/23/20143rd time was a charm great food once again the food was great service was good wine was niceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sushi with a viewluvvegasDined on 5/18/2014Great sushi that is as good as any. Also not horribly expensive--only moderately so! But noise ramps up as more people come in. Also they seat you very very close together so don't make your dinner table conversation too personal! Therefore not a good place for a romantic dinner. In fact the restaurant seemed full of male convention-attendees who had had some drinks before coming to eat and parties of 8 to 12 who also contributed to the noise. One wonders why they feel the need for background music when there is so much yelling and drunken cackling. Also service started out great then faded out. Hence only 4 stars.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great findOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/17/2014Fantastic sushi. Not cheap, but worth every penny.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We LOVE this place!LongbeachshineDined on 5/17/2014We've been here a few times before and it never disappoints! The food is fantastic! We love bringing people who haven't been and every time we do, they love it too! This last trip one of our friends ordered THREE orders of the popcorn shrimp because he liked it so much. lol We tried the jalapeno roll for the first time and I will definitely be ordering that again next time. I normally get a spicy tune cut roll because the spicy tuna is delicious, but the jalapeno roll goes a step above with flavor.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but selectiveGFdinerDined on 5/16/2014First time dining at Sushi Roku. The service was good but for the selection for sushi was limited and the portions were very very small. I would come again with the understanding that I would be getting small bites.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Experience in Las VegasCindyVIPDined on 5/13/2014We always enjoy Sushi Roku and eat there every time we are in Las Vegas. The service is always excellent and food delicious. The décor of the restaurant is very nice and the view and light of the Las Vegas Strip exciting... Enjoy sushi or the many delicious entrée and the best flavored ramen.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not as good as it should beskydevaDined on 5/10/2014I have been to other Sushi Roku locations. Quality of the food, service, everything not what it should be. Waitress was poor, food was mediocre. The 3rd floor Forum shops as a whole appear to be quite dead. A sushi restaurant with poor customer flow will not always have the freshest food. There were a few things amongst our sushi that were definitely subpar. Very disappointing for the money.
- VERY GOOD DISHES TO RECOMMENDikaikacommDined on 5/10/2014We especially loved the kurobuta pork and miso eggplant - so yummy, we're still talking about it and will go back for those dishes! Sushi was good, but we preferred the old standards rather than the signature rolls. Service was attentive and friendly. Next time we'll try some other dishes, as well...overall a very good experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/10/2014Sushi was excellent. Service was impeccable. Views amazing. Great place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great timeMAGWVIPDined on 5/9/2014The food was very fresh, and the combination of ingredients were impressive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pretty blahstcarlson777Dined on 5/8/2014You'd expect better sushi than you can get back home, but this was only average. Beautiful place, no waiting on a weekend night. But not a memorable meal in Vegas.
- A Must Try for Sushi LoversDianeVVIPDined on 5/5/2014Sushi Roku in Caesar's Forum Shops in a wonderful spot for sushi. The food was fresh and delicious. The service was above average for Las Vegas, and overall we had a great meal. My friends and I can't wait to go back, or try other locations of Sushi Roku.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- weeatoutlotsDined on 5/3/2014Simply outstanding in every way a dining experience canbe!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday/Bachelorette celebrationChicagoFoodieDined on 4/27/2014Food was outstanding and when we asked for dessert age or attendant asked what we were celebrating she brought out nicely decorated plates that said happy birthday and Congratulations with a sparkler each.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- birthdayOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/27/2014It was wife's birthday and they treated us with utmost respect, and even got a free desert . Great for locals as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YumLisaDeeDined on 4/26/2014Very good fresh fish (yellowtail sashimi sooo good) and nice view. Enjoyable meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Out of this worldDiner0707VIPDined on 4/25/2014The Sushi here is amazing, so different from your normal rolls. They also have edamame in truffle oil....AMAZING!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Last Minute Group DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/24/2014We were looking for Sushi on the Vegas Strip - last minute on a Thursday night. The got us right in. The service was perfect. All the food recommendations were terrific. They were very accommodating as we were the last customers to leave.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- sushi vegasgratitudeVIPDined on 4/23/2014Chef special of six sushi was great. Each with its own toppingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- duviwarriorDined on 4/21/2014The food was prepared well, presented well but lacked in taste, texture and presentation. The service was acceptable but noting special. The ambiance was acceptable and somewhat romantic.
- Disappointing.CrystalVIPDined on 4/19/2014Wait staff was attentive and friendly. However the food was a total disappointment. The sushi was predominately pre-prepared and was not very fresh. Tuna was chewed and the shrimp was stringy. Suishi bars are supposed to be designed so that diners can observe the preparation of their dish. This one was not so designed and should have given us a clue that things were not going to be good. We will not be going back.
- Sushi in Ceasars palace forumScottDined on 4/10/2014We had the popcorn shrimp very surprised but the nice amount and the taste. The short rib were just ok but the sushi was very fresh. I wish they had more different types of rolls. overall 31/2 chef hats and the prices weren't over the top.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Attention to detailsospecialDined on 4/7/2014I cannot say enough good things about Sushi Roku. This is a must stop every time we are in Vegas. The staff is amazing and the food is five star. The detail and obvious thoughtful approach is very much appreciated.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service for a large group!kts2014Dined on 4/5/2014Sometimes when you're in Las Vegas - the land without clocks - it can be troublesome to get a large group of people to one place at the same time. We changed our reservation 3 times and the staff at Sushi Roku was incredibly accommodating. The waittress, Makel (spelling?) was also excellent. She split up the check into smaller groups without a hint of a complaint, and as someone who used to serve I know that can sometimes be difficult. Makel also brought our birthday girl a cake and a crazy firecracker candle of some sort - it was awesome. I definitely recommend this venue to others!Special Features:
- Magnificent as AlwaysKatieDined on 4/5/2014Sushi Roku is a truly amazing venue. It combines superb quality authentic Japanese cuisine at fair prices, delivered by a caring staff. That about says it all. We have dined numerous times over the past years and never cease to be amazed. Each experience is memorable and reinforces the great tradition for us. To a person from the Manager Johnny Seo, to the Head Sushi Chef Haru, to each and every member of the Sushi Roku team they truly care and it shows.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special Occasion×2PleasantandPoliteDined on 4/3/2014My husband & I visited Las Vegas for one night. We made a reservation for Sushi Roku. All I can say is that the staff made our night one to remember! The manager came over and spoke with us for a few minutes. Our waitress never skipped a beat. She gave wonderful recommendations for drinks and appetizers. The food was amazing!! And what makes it even more magical is having a street view of Las Vegas boulevard. The restaurant is on the 3rd floor and you are looking down the whole strip! And what put a "cherry on top" was having a special birthday lava cake and lighted sparkler presented to us at the end. The waitress offered to take our picture and it is one that I will frame! Thanks Sushi Roku! Pleasant, Professional and Polite!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Magnificence on The StripKatieDined on 4/3/2014Sushi Roku is an absolute gem. The absolutely best Sashimi and Sushi we have found anywhere. My wife was born and raised in Japan and she never ceases to be amazed by the quality and authenticity of there Japanese specialties. Try the Omakase (Chef's Selection) and you will be treated to a variety of dishes you will not find elsewhere. Quality of food and beauty of presentation that is unsurpassed. The service and friendliness of everyone from their outstanding Manager (Johnny), amazing Sushi Chefs (Haru, Shu and the entire group) and phenomenal wait staff. Very knowledgeable and concerned with their customers. Outstanding Happy Hour too. You will have a remarkable culinary experience in a truly beautiful location.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic in every wayJimmyKDined on 3/28/2014Had a large group here - super easy to book with, very helpful in getting it setup and offering different table placements. Super knowledgeable staff and they did a great job with our large party. The fillet - it was simply outstanding - one of the best steaks I've ever eaten in my life. They also offered a free dessert for the bachelor in our group! Highly recommend!Special Features: