Top of the World Restaurant - Stratosphere Hotel
2000 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89104Neighborhood:
Stratosphere Hotel & Casino
Global, InternationalPrice: $50 and over
Top of the World Restaurant - Stratosphere Hotel
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.topoftheworldlv.com/
- Phone: 7023807777x5456
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Specials 11:00 to 3:30 daily.
Dinner from 11:00am to 11:00pm daily.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Global, International, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Claude Gaty
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Live DJ at Level 107 lounge from 11PM-Close Wednesday thru Monday.
- Special Events: If you have any special requests for your reservation please contact us directly.
-Cake requests(3 day notice required) and /or arrangements to have a bottle of wine or champagne at your table prior to being seated. Please call 702-380-7764
-For Proposal Packages offered. Please call 702-380-4777
A word from Top of the World Restaurant - Stratosphere Hotel
Consistently voted one of Las Vegas' best for food, atmosphere and view, Top of the World restaurant delivers an internationally inspired menu crafted by renowned chefs Rick Giffen and Claude Gaty.Prime beef, Farm raised Colorado lamb, line caught organic seafood are but a few of the fresh, wholesome and natural ingredients that are combined to create a dinning experience that is sure to be memorable.Indulge in any of our hand fashioned cocktails, or peruse our award winning wine list as you dine in a relaxing and comfortable setting where every seat has a view of the hottest city in the desert gently revolving 360 degrees, 840 feet above the valley. And don't think that the evening ends here. After dinner enjoy the Level 107 Lounge. EARLY Happy Hour from 4pm-7pm. Includes Half price appetizers and 2-for-1 cocktails. LATE Happy Hour from 10:30pm-1am half price appetizers, 1am-close 2-for-1 cocktails. DJ Entertainment Wed-Mon playing house music from 11pm-Close.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Top of the World Restaurant - Stratosphere Hotel - Best Restaurants in Stratosphere Hotel & Casino ›
Top of the World Restaurant - Stratosphere Hotel reviews from OpenTable diners
743 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (661)special occasion (545)romantic (506)fit for foodies (163)notable wine list (155)hot spot (112)good for groups (106)late-night find (77)great for lunch (68)neighborhood gem (49)kid-friendly (35)vibrant bar scene (35)great for brunch (33)great for outdoor dining (32)Show More
- walterwalterDined on 10/11/2014My 6th visit. Love it. Only , ONLY view of it's kind. You need to decide that $50 per person is for the view and enjoy yourself.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Place to Celebrate BDayLordStarkDined on 10/11/2014The restaurant indeed provides a spectacular 360 degrees view of Las Vegas, great selection of food of different styles and knowledgeable selection/recommendations of wines. The rotation is perfectly timed, so that guests can look in all directions over the course of dinner. But one needs to be prepared to spend some money, as $200 checks for two are not uncommon.Special Features:
- Don't waste the $ just for the viewKlrzDined on 10/11/2014We have a second home in Vegas and like to try a different restaurant everytime out. From the moment we pulled up to the valet. We knew we had made a mistake. Just finding the elevator to get to the restaurant was a challenge in itself. The view is spectacular but the rest does not live up to the price. Food is good service was acceptable. But once was enough. There will not be a return visit
- Can't beat the viewCoryMDined on 10/11/2014Went for lunch and found out we could go to the observation decks after eating so not only did we have delicious food but we didn't have to pay the 18 dollars to go up. So after you factor that in, we got a 5 star meal for 50-60% off because we wanted to go up and ride the rides anyways.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good, but not fine diningDinnerat8VIPDined on 10/10/2014Go for the view. However, don't expect a fine dining experience. They scream your name out at the check in like your at Denny's, the waiters talk loudly amongst themselves, and there is a loudspeaker in the kitchen which was quite distracting. The food was good and the wine was reasonably priced. The view and the experience of a revolving restaurant 1000 ft up is the real reason to go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excelllentOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/10/2014It was a wonderful lunch and experience. Wait staff was fabulous.Special Features:
- Mediocrity in the sky.siksfourDined on 10/9/2014If you're looking for a great meal at a fair price, look somewhere else. This is purely a novelty and is priced as such. The food is something you'd find at any big box restaurant, in fact, you might do better at one of those chains. One of us ordered a Caesar salad, and it came out with a ranch like flavour to it, and another ordered a shrimp cocktail that was accompanied by not the expected traditional seafood sauce, but something of a marinara variety. We all ordered steaks, and 2 out of the 4 were what we ordered and were decent cuts. My brother had ordered the same steak as I (The Wagyu, which was supposed to be the best in the house) and was terribly over cooked and had the texture of stewing beef. Save your money, head to Morton's.Special Features:
- best dining experienceVerneyDined on 10/9/2014Made the whole trip worth it, Will bring my husband back to enjoy this experience with meSpecial Features:
- The View and food was excellent!AlibjrDined on 10/9/2014THe Topof the World restaurant is excellent. With a great view along with great food and service!!!! It is must for all tourist in Las Vegas! I would attend this restaurant again.Special Features:
- fantastic viewOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/8/2014Despite the price is way over the average ,it worth to have a romantic dinner for a special occasion , enjoy Las Vegas views in the night .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MrcleomailDined on 10/8/2014Dining becomes a Special Pleasure at the Stratosphere Hotel's Top of the World. The service is impeccable! The food is perfection! The ambience is unbelievable! This is the place to go for any Special Occasion, if it is just to enjoy each other's company! 6 stars our of a 5 star rating. Our best evening in Las Vegas!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing view with dinnerSoCalGirlDined on 10/8/2014For the 3rd time I have enjoyed a splendid meal at this restaurant. It is fabulous. I brought 4 family members there for their 1st time and they were very impressed with the food, service and the incredible view. I have always enjoyed myself here and try to go each time I am in Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 40th bday diningOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/7/2014Was there for gf's 40th bday dinner. The waitstaff made every request possible. Wonderful evening. Thank you all.Special Features:
- Fabulous view/mediocre experiencegacriticDined on 10/7/2014First of all, let me say that the view from the restaurant is spectacular. However, there are several factors which affect my rating. First, the long, winding way to the restaurant through the casino does not set the tone for an evening where you will be spending $180 or more. The environment is less than desirable, especially for people coming from other upscale hotels. The food was mediocre, although the steak was very tender. Service was also very good. Would we go back? Probably not.Special Features:
- Last night in VegasAussieHoneymoonDined on 10/6/2014We were on our honeymoon in vegas. We decided to go out with a bang & booked a table at the top of the world in the Stratosphere. The view was incredible, the food was very good and the service from Rocky our waiter was OUTSTANDING!!! He made the experience even better. Thanks for a great night Rocky. And thank you top of the world. Highly recommend dining there as a must if your ever in Vegas.Special Features:
- Not worth the moneyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/6/2014The food was just ok, service good but far to expensive.Special Features:
- nice way to end tripmeeeiiikk1010Dined on 10/5/2014everything was perfect besides the wait. Food was very good and view incredibleSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/5/2014One of our greatest dining experiences. Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- a high light of our tripRedd4meDined on 10/5/2014There are an uncountable number of fine restaurants in Las Vegas. However, this restaurant had fine dining (food was extremely good), great service with breath taking views and we could have enjoyed this restaurant and it's surroundings for hours.......easily. The hotel offered fun shops ........ if you have never been to Vegas, make sure this is on your list of must do.......we would definitely go here again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was worst part of experience.PacoStinkyDined on 10/5/2014I ordered a medium 14 oz Prime New York. It took me back to a place in my childhood, Western Sizzlin. I can get an over cooked, well done steak anywhere. But for this night, I chose to pay $60 for it, not to forget the $12 dollar baked potato.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DessertLuv2DineDined on 10/4/2014My husband and I booked a table for after a show on the Strip for dessert and drinks. The service was fantastic! We each had a dessert and an after dinner drink. The waiter was very knowledgeable in the wine list and pairings. Dessert was Fabulous! The best part is the view. We would return for dinner if the opportunity arose.Special Features:
- Kenny1Dined on 10/4/2014Spectacular view, good seating arrangment, service was reasonable but food was very disapointing.Special Features:
- AmazingOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 10/4/2014The view alone is worth the trip! Make sure to go at sunset...Special Features:
- It was ok.JessDined on 10/4/2014The food was good , very expensive but I assume you are paying for the ambiance. I ordered lobster bisque and crab cake. I wasn't overly impressed but I was satisfied. I would suggest only going in the evening. You get an aerial rotating view of Las Vegas. I went around 5:30 so i go to see the view from a day and night perspective (sunset was in the middle of the meal) The night view was far more spectacular. Also there are bunjee jumpers that jump from just about the windows so that was exciting to see.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellent!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/3/2014Its the best view of las vegas. The food is great. Price is ok for the quality. Little expensive but is once in a while.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing views, delicious foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/3/2014We had our wedding reception meal here with close family. The views were spectacular, the experience of being moved round slowly whilst eating was great had the opportunity to see different areas of the strip. We came in the evening which was fantastic to see the strip all lit up. The food was top quality all my family enjoyed themselves. We had steak which was cooked to perfection we would highly recommend anybody to dine here for the experience. It was definitely the best way to celebrate our wedding. We would definitely love to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- simply wow!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/3/2014Absolutely amazing. Great experience for both my wife and I. Excellent service and delicious food. Thank you so much for making our anniversary so unique.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 50th Anniversary CelebrationVegasviewDined on 10/3/2014We had a wonderful fine dining experience! A lovely place to celebrate my parents 50th Anniversary, excellent food and excellent service. The menu is a little pricey, however you get what you pay for...my mom stated that it was the best steak she has ever had! Everyone in our group was very satisfied with the portions as well...nobody left hungry!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect Date SpotSoInLoveDined on 10/2/2014I took my boyfriend to The Stratosphere for his birthday dinner and it was perfect. It was the first time either of us had been there but we had always heard excellent things. We were waiting for a special occasion to go. Our server was great! He knew exactly when to come and take our plates, paced the meal well, as well as made awesome recommendations. The ambiance I thought was quite romantic. Even though the restaurant in so open, the darkness and window seating made it feel like we were alone. We will definitely be back. :)Special Features:
- Excellent food, view, serviceMkc14Dined on 10/2/2014Arriving just before sunset we had a beautiful window table. We had the lobster bisque, shrimp cocktail, a shared lettuce wedge, seafood entrees and a shared strawberry dessert. Service was excellent, and the food was delicious. The revolving view was just incredible! It is expensive, but wonderful!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best way to move around townhighdinerDined on 10/2/2014Wonderful view of everything that's great about Vegas accompanied by excellent service providers and specially prepared food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Only for the viewNikkiDined on 10/1/2014Good was very average. If it wasn't for the view, definitly wouldn't recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- one word...OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/1/2014it's Need just one word: AWESEOME!!!! We had a window table and had a perfect view over Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PricingBob1Dined on 10/1/2014Could improve your pricing ,thought is was a little high for the food. Service was good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Last night in VegaswrightsvilDined on 10/1/2014We saved the best for last! What a wonderful evening we enjoyed. Presentation of the food was very artistic. My 10 oz filet was cooked perfectly medium rare (a difficult feat since it was a very thick filet). And the bananas foster dessert was absolutely yummy. Rafael's service was at a very enjoyable measured pace, and very professional. And the view! As we watched the sun set, and Vegas light up, the dining experience turned into our very own private show.Special Features:
- AnneversaryLiverpoolDined on 9/30/2014Venue was amazing view was amazing food was amazing service was amazing basically a great evening mate even better by the staff to would recommend to anyone we was well looked after food and service was greatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Viewsmarty31Dined on 9/30/2014Visited Top of the World as a last night treat and was not disappointed. The food was excellent and the portions just about right (the steak was fantastic) Great wine selection and they will even suggest one for the meal you have, as it was our 25th wedding anniversary they even gave us a complimentary desert.....very nice touch. The views over the strip and surround areas was awesome and if you go do ask for a window seat to get the best of those views. Not the cheapest place to eat, but certainly worth t for a special occasion. The only disappointing bit is the outside observation level. because that level is taken up by the rides the space to view is limited.Special Features:
- 4 coursehamderlurDined on 9/30/2014The Filet Mignon medium done, was the best I have ever had :PSpecial Features:
- food4thoughtDined on 9/30/2014Excellent meal with great view over Las Veges at sun set. The waiter was one of the best we had had during our 4 week touring holiday in this part of America - professional and friendly without being over the top.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- English man in VegasGazza73Dined on 9/29/2014The highlight of a fantastic time in La Vegas was the excellent meal and wonderful service enjoyed by my wife and I at the Top of the World restaurant in the Stratosphere well worth a visit not only for the views but Los the foodSpecial Features: