Top of the World Restaurant - Stratosphere Hotel
2000 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89104Neighborhood:
Stratosphere Hotel & Casino
Global, InternationalPrice: $50 and over
Top of the World Restaurant - Stratosphere Hotel
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.topoftheworldlv.com/
- Phone: 7023807777x5456
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Specials 11:00 to 3:30 daily.
Dinner from 11:00am to 11:00pm daily.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Global, International, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Claude Gaty
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Live DJ at Level 107 lounge from 11PM-Close Wednesday thru Monday.
- Special Events: If you have any special requests for your reservation please contact us directly.
-Cake requests(3 day notice required) and /or arrangements to have a bottle of wine or champagne at your table prior to being seated. Please call 702-380-7764
-For Proposal Packages offered. Please call 702-380-4777
A word from Top of the World Restaurant - Stratosphere Hotel
Consistently voted one of Las Vegas' best for food, atmosphere and view, Top of the World restaurant delivers an internationally inspired menu crafted by renowned chefs Rick Giffen and Claude Gaty.Prime beef, Farm raised Colorado lamb, line caught organic seafood are but a few of the fresh, wholesome and natural ingredients that are combined to create a dinning experience that is sure to be memorable.Indulge in any of our hand fashioned cocktails, or peruse our award winning wine list as you dine in a relaxing and comfortable setting where every seat has a view of the hottest city in the desert gently revolving 360 degrees, 840 feet above the valley. And don't think that the evening ends here. After dinner enjoy the Level 107 Lounge. EARLY Happy Hour from 4pm-7pm. Includes Half price appetizers and 2-for-1 cocktails. LATE Happy Hour from 10:30pm-1am half price appetizers, 1am-close 2-for-1 cocktails. DJ Entertainment Wed-Mon playing house music from 11pm-Close.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Top of the World Restaurant - Stratosphere Hotel - Best Restaurants in Stratosphere Hotel & Casino ›
Top of the World Restaurant - Stratosphere Hotel reviews from OpenTable diners
692 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (624)special occasion (511)romantic (478)fit for foodies (147)notable wine list (128)good for groups (94)hot spot (91)late-night find (73)great for lunch (64)neighborhood gem (45)kid-friendly (37)great for brunch (35)vibrant bar scene (30)great for outdoor dining (23)Show More
- great eveningOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/9/2014Thank for a very nice dinner, is outstanding service and very good foodSpecial Features:
- Dining with a viewS800Dined on 9/9/2014I booked a table for my party primarily to enjoy the sunset and city views. However it turned out to be a decent all round experience. The atmosphere was relaxed, food good and above all prompt and courteous service. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HoneymoonersVeggieDined on 9/8/2014Incredible view , staff very friendly. Good vegetarian optionsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sky's the limitShazza130Dined on 9/8/2014Visited top of the world Monday 8 September 2014 . Excellent service 2 for 1 cocktails in the bar followed by an excellent meal , service was outstanding Rafael even arranged a limousine . Thank you for an excellent night celebrating our 25 wedding anniversary will definitely go back .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeLisagDined on 9/7/2014I celebrated my birthday and enjoyed every minute of my dinner. The waiters were wonderful and knowledgable.Special Features:
- To the Top!BirthdayBoyDined on 9/6/2014At the top of the Stratosphere in Las Vegas is a must for dinner. Not only is the food great, the view is incredible AND it rotates 360 degrees in an hour! I recommend the prime filet.Special Features:
- A Great View of VegasStrbuxDined on 9/6/2014It's less about the food and more about the scenery... although the food was really quite good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Total ExperienceRychnvegasDined on 9/6/2014Exceptional dinning experience satisfying all human senses.Special Features:
- lunch at top of the worldmacfoodDined on 9/6/2014They used to have good food for lunch. my burger was dry and tasteless. service was non horrible.never saw the waitress after she took our order. drinks and water ran out long before we asked someone to help usSpecial Features:
- Only the view is worth it.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/6/2014Go here only if you want to take in the view, the rest isn't worth it. Aside from having to through an airport style metal detector just to go to the restaurant (????) the rotating floor was stopped for all but the last 15 minutes of our time there. And lets face it, the only reason to go there IS being able to see the 360 degree view of Las Vegas. The food was.. well, terribly disappointing.Special Features:
- nice for a special occasionmartin1958Dined on 9/5/2014I booked a table at the top of the world restaurant for my girlfriends birthday. I asked for a table by the window which we got. the food,wine and service was very good and would recommend it for a special treat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- IT DOESN'T GET ANY BETTER THAN THISalocalsreviewDined on 9/5/2014Not only is this the best, the very best view in all of Las Vegas, the menu selection is well rounded with gourmet level tastes. But better than that, every dish is prepared beyond expectation. The wine list is fabulous and well priced for a top level restaurant. We had the Rib Eye bone in..........and I thought Austin's was good! Choose a booth for a better view, before or after dinner enjoy drinks in the cocktail lounge with the same wonderful view one floor above the restaurant. We enjoyed the personal reception desk where you bypass the line for the observation tower....they have your name and reservation time and direct you to your personal elevator area to take you up 106 floors to the "Top of the World". A locals review....enjoySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very tastyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/4/2014Food was excellent. Staff made me feel like I was a high roller and the view at night, superbSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top of the worldSally11Dined on 9/4/2014Fantastic restaurant with amazing views and excellent food and service, it's an absolute must while visiting Las VegasSpecial Features:
- All about the viewRickMcDined on 9/4/2014The view is really what this restaurant is all about! It is incredible. The food is good but not extraordinary for what it costs. Come with plenty of time to enjoy the views and patience because service is mediocre at best. Dinner for four about 400$ and took more than two hours.Special Features:
- Brilliant viewsRebel22Dined on 9/3/2014We was a family of 4 adults, starters very good and looked yummy. One of our party had rack of lamb ribs, wouldn't recommend as not cooked, was sent back but by then all the others had finished their meal. The chef apoligised and didn't charge us for the ribs. Would Deffo go there again, The views were brilliant We had people bungee jumping, which was so coolSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingsftcDined on 9/3/2014Fab food, amazing view & although busy we didn't have to wait too long on a window seat, great service. Staff really friendly 👌👍Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Romantic eveningMSN2Dined on 9/3/2014My wife and I dined here to celebrate her birthday and our upcoming wedding anniversary. Jeanne our waitress was outstanding and the meal was the best we had in Las Vegas during our one week stay. We actually rented a car and drove 20 miles to dine there and it was a perfect evening!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful experience.jjdjcDined on 9/2/2014Dinner and service was excellent. Best view of Vegas. Definitely a must do.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wedding celebration mealVegasVowsDined on 9/2/2014We were celebrating our wedding, which took place the evening before. We wanted to have a meal at this restaurant as we made our vows to each other over the Stratosphere in a helicopter so this was the place...we had a lovely meal with wine, and our overall experience of 'Top of the world restaurant' was excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best way to see VegasGadge33Dined on 9/1/2014My wife and I went here for dinner on the last night of our honeymoon and what a way it was to end our week in Vegas. Upon getting to the Stratosphere you realise how big it it. It's then into the list that travels at 21mph up to the 106th floor where the restaurant is. We had to wait maybe 10 minutes at the bar for a table by the window but we didn't mind as the view is unbelievable. We then sat down for dinner and the dining floor rotates slowly so you get a full 360° view of Las Vegas. The food was amazing and the menu is very impressive. They also offer a photo service to have your picture taken by a professional in front of the Las Vegas skyline. Quite simply the most amazing restaurant with a view of the most amazing place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- not worth it.lovevegasDined on 9/1/2014Not worth the money, service was terrible. Felt like I was bothering waiter by being there. The peas in out gnocchi were hard as a rock, when we said something he argued with us. Said they wetter supposed too be hard and no one has every complained before. Steak was good but not with the lack of service that went with it.Special Features:
- ExcellentJohnSDined on 9/1/2014Great food, fun atmosphere, excellent service. Lobster bisque is amazing and the filet is unbelievable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FabulousSeejaykayDined on 9/1/2014A great dining experience. Restaurant is located at the top of the Stratosphere tower. It rotates completely in 80 minutes. We did the full rotation and never felt pressured by the staff. Food was excellent and the service first rate. Very expensive but in my opinion worth the price.Special Features:
- Really greatgreatplacetoeatDined on 8/31/2014Absolutely fabulous! Food was great. The lights of Vegas at night are awesome. Perfect spot for our last night in Vegas. Plan to dine there the next trip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- awesome timeMOnibethDined on 8/31/2014I went for my husband birthday and our anniversary...... Beautiful love love this place food excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great view!MistianaDined on 8/31/2014The building could use some remodeling. Staff was very kind. Even though we arrived a little late, we got a table next to the window. We weren't much interested on food/drinks (a little pricey), but on the view. I'd highly recommend to go at sunset, the view was amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- greatfindDined on 8/31/2014top of the world was recommended to me and surpassed my expectations! make sure you plan your reservation to be up there when the sunsets - make reservation about 30 minutes before sunset!Special Features:
- amazing experience!liv4romanceDined on 8/31/2014Everything was awesome. I would definitely go back for special occasions. No bad words to say about this unique restaurant. Eating at top of the world makes you feel like you are at the top of the world. Truly speechless.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a treat!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2014We celebrated my 50th birthday with a fabulous meal at the Top of the World! We highly recommend the surf and turf trio from the lunch menu. It comes with three courses, all delicious. The food melts in your mouth and the desserts are fantastic. Beautiful and scrumptious!Really made my birthday special. The view is spectacular day or night. This is a must do in Vegas.Special Features:
- chicolatino2011Dined on 8/30/2014Great view, environment and panorama...food very good either taste and presentation. Serive very good too.Special Features:
- Overrated RestaurantSpickoDined on 8/30/2014Very loud, very dark and very uncomfortable. Food was ok at best, the service although attentive, seemed very over the top. It lacked class and if this is one of Las Vegas' best restaurants then the place is in trouble. If you want top class food & a memorable evening then I suggest booking one if the fine dining restaurants at one of the hotels on the strip (Belagio or Wynn)Special Features:
- Really cool!BnvreelaDined on 8/30/2014Sky jumpers during dinner was a cool surprise. Great Vegas experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 5 stars and then some!!!LuvseatinDined on 8/30/2014Can't even describe our terrific experience!!! Try it to believe it! From food to service. ..beginning to end...FLAWLESS!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcelenteArnoviDined on 8/29/2014Muy buen servicio. Buena comida. Vista espectacular.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic food,staff and viewBestdinnereverDined on 8/29/2014This was possibly the best place I've been for the finest food, views and the staff were extremely friendly and helpful. The location was good and easily accessible. I would highly recommend to any one going to Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely posh resaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/29/2014We had the set menu as thought it was the best value - however this was still $90 so very expensive especially with the 15% suggested tip. HAd a really nice evening here thoughSpecial Features:
- AnniversarySharkDined on 8/29/2014Everything about this restaurant was incredible. Service was impeccable and our waiter Joey was very friendly. Answered any questions and treated as if we were friends dining and not just customers. The view was outstanding and we got to see everything as it rotates around. We did the four course meal and there was plenty of time between courses to account for a full rotation. The food was beyond excellent. I've never had a steak melt like that. Outstanding for the price!Special Features:
- Food excellent!FoodieDelightedDined on 8/29/2014We decided to have the three course lunch special. I chose Caesar salad, filet and lobster tail, and the chocolate duo for desert. My husband had the same except for prawns instead of lobster. Very happy. Beautiful view.Special Features:
- Makes You Feel on Top of the WorlddrjoeDined on 8/29/2014Our lunch at this fabulous Vegas landmark was very memorable. The revolving restaurant provided an optimum view of the entire area. I would recommend a visit to this restaurant for anyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.