Top of the World Restaurant - Stratosphere Hotel
2000 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89104Neighborhood:
Stratosphere Hotel & Casino
Global, InternationalPrice: $50 and over
Top of the World Restaurant - Stratosphere Hotel
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.topoftheworldlv.com/
- Phone: 7023807777x5456
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Specials 11:00 to 3:30 daily.
Dinner from 11:00am to 11:00pm daily.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Global, International, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Claude Gaty
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Live DJ at Level 107 lounge from 11PM-Close Wednesday thru Monday.
- Special Events: If you have any special requests for your reservation please contact us directly.
-Cake requests(3 day notice required) and /or arrangements to have a bottle of wine or champagne at your table prior to being seated. Please call 702-380-7764
-For Proposal Packages offered. Please call 702-380-4777
A word from Top of the World Restaurant - Stratosphere Hotel
Consistently voted one of Las Vegas' best for food, atmosphere and view, Top of the World restaurant delivers an internationally inspired menu crafted by renowned chefs Rick Giffen and Claude Gaty.Prime beef, Farm raised Colorado lamb, line caught organic seafood are but a few of the fresh, wholesome and natural ingredients that are combined to create a dinning experience that is sure to be memorable.Indulge in any of our hand fashioned cocktails, or peruse our award winning wine list as you dine in a relaxing and comfortable setting where every seat has a view of the hottest city in the desert gently revolving 360 degrees, 840 feet above the valley. And don't think that the evening ends here. After dinner enjoy the Level 107 Lounge. EARLY Happy Hour from 4pm-7pm. Includes Half price appetizers and 2-for-1 cocktails. LATE Happy Hour from 10:30pm-1am half price appetizers, 1am-close 2-for-1 cocktails. DJ Entertainment Wed-Mon playing house music from 11pm-Close.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Top of the World Restaurant - Stratosphere Hotel - Best Restaurants in Stratosphere Hotel & Casino ›
Top of the World Restaurant - Stratosphere Hotel reviews from OpenTable diners
740 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (663)special occasion (543)romantic (508)fit for foodies (162)notable wine list (149)hot spot (108)good for groups (101)late-night find (75)great for lunch (68)neighborhood gem (47)kid-friendly (36)vibrant bar scene (34)great for brunch (34)great for outdoor dining (31)Show More
- DessertLuv2DineDined on 10/4/2014My husband and I booked a table for after a show on the Strip for dessert and drinks. The service was fantastic! We each had a dessert and an after dinner drink. The waiter was very knowledgeable in the wine list and pairings. Dessert was Fabulous! The best part is the view. We would return for dinner if the opportunity arose.Special Features:
- Kenny1Dined on 10/4/2014Spectacular view, good seating arrangment, service was reasonable but food was very disapointing.Special Features:
- AmazingOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 10/4/2014The view alone is worth the trip! Make sure to go at sunset...Special Features:
- It was ok.JessDined on 10/4/2014The food was good , very expensive but I assume you are paying for the ambiance. I ordered lobster bisque and crab cake. I wasn't overly impressed but I was satisfied. I would suggest only going in the evening. You get an aerial rotating view of Las Vegas. I went around 5:30 so i go to see the view from a day and night perspective (sunset was in the middle of the meal) The night view was far more spectacular. Also there are bunjee jumpers that jump from just about the windows so that was exciting to see.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellent!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/3/2014Its the best view of las vegas. The food is great. Price is ok for the quality. Little expensive but is once in a while.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- simply wow!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/3/2014Absolutely amazing. Great experience for both my wife and I. Excellent service and delicious food. Thank you so much for making our anniversary so unique.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 50th Anniversary CelebrationVegasviewDined on 10/3/2014We had a wonderful fine dining experience! A lovely place to celebrate my parents 50th Anniversary, excellent food and excellent service. The menu is a little pricey, however you get what you pay for...my mom stated that it was the best steak she has ever had! Everyone in our group was very satisfied with the portions as well...nobody left hungry!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect Date SpotSoInLoveDined on 10/2/2014I took my boyfriend to The Stratosphere for his birthday dinner and it was perfect. It was the first time either of us had been there but we had always heard excellent things. We were waiting for a special occasion to go. Our server was great! He knew exactly when to come and take our plates, paced the meal well, as well as made awesome recommendations. The ambiance I thought was quite romantic. Even though the restaurant in so open, the darkness and window seating made it feel like we were alone. We will definitely be back. :)Special Features:
- Excellent food, view, serviceMkc14Dined on 10/2/2014Arriving just before sunset we had a beautiful window table. We had the lobster bisque, shrimp cocktail, a shared lettuce wedge, seafood entrees and a shared strawberry dessert. Service was excellent, and the food was delicious. The revolving view was just incredible! It is expensive, but wonderful!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best way to move around townhighdinerDined on 10/2/2014Wonderful view of everything that's great about Vegas accompanied by excellent service providers and specially prepared food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Only for the viewNikkiDined on 10/1/2014Good was very average. If it wasn't for the view, definitly wouldn't recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- one word...OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/1/2014it's Need just one word: AWESEOME!!!! We had a window table and had a perfect view over Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PricingBob1Dined on 10/1/2014Could improve your pricing ,thought is was a little high for the food. Service was good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Last night in VegaswrightsvilDined on 10/1/2014We saved the best for last! What a wonderful evening we enjoyed. Presentation of the food was very artistic. My 10 oz filet was cooked perfectly medium rare (a difficult feat since it was a very thick filet). And the bananas foster dessert was absolutely yummy. Rafael's service was at a very enjoyable measured pace, and very professional. And the view! As we watched the sun set, and Vegas light up, the dining experience turned into our very own private show.Special Features:
- AnneversaryLiverpoolDined on 9/30/2014Venue was amazing view was amazing food was amazing service was amazing basically a great evening mate even better by the staff to would recommend to anyone we was well looked after food and service was greatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Viewsmarty31Dined on 9/30/2014Visited Top of the World as a last night treat and was not disappointed. The food was excellent and the portions just about right (the steak was fantastic) Great wine selection and they will even suggest one for the meal you have, as it was our 25th wedding anniversary they even gave us a complimentary desert.....very nice touch. The views over the strip and surround areas was awesome and if you go do ask for a window seat to get the best of those views. Not the cheapest place to eat, but certainly worth t for a special occasion. The only disappointing bit is the outside observation level. because that level is taken up by the rides the space to view is limited.Special Features:
- 4 coursehamderlurDined on 9/30/2014The Filet Mignon medium done, was the best I have ever had :PSpecial Features:
- food4thoughtDined on 9/30/2014Excellent meal with great view over Las Veges at sun set. The waiter was one of the best we had had during our 4 week touring holiday in this part of America - professional and friendly without being over the top.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- English man in VegasOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/29/2014The highlight of a fantastic time in La Vegas was the excellent meal and wonderful service enjoyed by my wife and I at the Top of the World restaurant in the Stratosphere well worth a visit not only for the views but Los the foodSpecial Features:
- Great food & view, regular ServicevacationingthorughDined on 9/29/2014Service not so great, but food and view were absolutely amazing! Definitely a must do in Vegas! Pricey and the elevator rides were not so coordinated but once you're there, great! They take a while to ask for your order, and food takes 40min since you order to have it in your table because they want you to view the whole 360' and it is great, but make sure you're not so hungry when you arrive.Special Features:
- must go oncelaura95ufDined on 9/29/2014Absolutely amazing!! View was breathtaking. Good was delicious. Drinks were unique and wonderful (absolutely loved my chocolate martini), and had the best waiter, Kevin. The entire experience really made out anniversary very romantic and perfect!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tourist TrapOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/29/2014If you look in the dictionary under "tourist trap" you'll find Top of the World Restaurant. You can't beat the view of Las Vegas with it's sweeping views of the city, and the over an hour revolution of the restaurant, but the rest of the experience was just average.Special Features:
- great view, ok food!lunchwiththeladyDined on 9/29/2014The view and the service was magnificent! The prawns and lobster my wife had was stinky and well not very good. After we told our waiter about how mad my wife's food was the management never came over to check on us. We would return to top of world for the view but would b reluctant to dine!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- simply amazingWorkman426Dined on 9/29/2014This restaurant is a must, great food and one of the best views in the United States.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner and a ViewSteveoDined on 9/29/2014A highlight of a trip to Las Vegas! Would have been ranked better if we had a table at the window. There is a BIG difference having a window table. We did not know anything about this prior to going. I would recommend asking in advance!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food with a Killer ViewcsmithDined on 9/28/2014Honesty when i walked into the restaurant i didn't know what to expect but i left feeling great about the entire experience. First off the prices may scare you but you get what you pay for for instance me and my dad ordered steaks in which the used top of the line meat and their potatoes and salads were magnificant. I highly reccommend showing up at least 20 minutes early for your reservation as it is pretty busy for instance i showed up at 715 for my 730 reservation and i still didn't get seated till about 745.Special Features:
- On the top of the world, eating. :)MargeDined on 9/28/2014My son and I had an early lunch here (11am) on a Sunday. Overall we had a great time. I ordered the Three Course Prix Fixe Menu plus an extra Chocolate Cake for my son. I ordered the Lobster Bisque Soup together with the Surf & Turf with Petit Filet with Gulf Prawns, and the Dessert Duo. The soup was one of the best soup I tasted. The main course was also good. The steak was cooked as I requested. The prawns tasted good, too. It was served with mashed potato. I finished the whole plate. For the dessert, I had it requested to go already. Just shared with the yummy chocolate cake of my son.The view --- it was nice to see Vegas from top view. The floor does rotate on interval and at minimal rotation, we were able to complete halfway.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BrilliantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014We went for a meal here for our wedding night and honestly can't say a bad word about it. The food and the service was brilliant. There is lots of different dishes to choose from meaning if you are a meat lover or fish there's something for everyone. The view is brilliant too but would recommend going on a evening as Las Vegas is more spectacular when lite up.Special Features:
- Amazing viewJonTheValiantDined on 9/27/2014All food is pretty pricey, but you are pretty much paying for the view. $60/person on avgSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- spectacular viewOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014I took a friend and her sister for her birthday and it couldn't be better as far as the food selection for her and the wine selection recommended by our server. Thanks.Special Features:
- Suffle in shuffle outSnowyDined on 9/27/2014The view was all there was. The pasta and seafood were over cooked but the steak was good. We were rushed through, had ordered apps and received them in less than 5 min, had to have been prepared beforehand. Place was old and run down, pay for trip up for view and skip the not so fine dining.Special Features:
- DisappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/27/2014The food was very good as usual, the views are stunning, but the service has declined dramatically.Special Features:
- Fantastic View, Excellent ServiceLasherDined on 9/27/2014Celebrated our 11th wedding anniversary with dinner here on 9/27/14. Service was excellent as our waiter was attentive to our needs without being overbearing. The view was fantastic and just the right pace. The food was good but not the best we've ever had for the price. We ate at the Eiffel Tower Restaurant at Paris Casino 3 years ago and found the food there to be better. We were accommodated well when substitutions were requested to listed sides/sauces on our menu selections. Overall, we enjoyed our meal and service and would recommend it to others.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Server DeeHuntingforfoodDined on 9/27/2014We always enjoy eating here! We had our friends Mike & Betty join the four of us for lunch. The server Dee made our lunch experience a delight. She knew what we wanted before we did, she had fun with us and we rewarded her for all her hard work. Thanks so much Dee!Special Features:
- Unforgettable !SabrinaFromFranceDined on 9/26/2014Beautiful view, delicious food and adorable people... I absolutely recommand this place for a very special dinner !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- smagleDined on 9/26/2014AWESOME!! Start to finish was an amazing experience. Service was excellent. Food was perfect. Not rushed, beautiful view. Couldn't have been a better anniversary outing!! Thank you to everyone there that night that made our evening so special!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Successful returnLovedItDined on 9/26/2014We chose Top of the World as we ate here after our wedding in Las Vegas in 2004. It didn't disappoint! The setting was again brilliant and the food was superb. Service as always was top class and friendly. They even put on an electric storm with very impressive lightning strikes all around us - what a show! It will remain one of our favourite restaurants - Top of the World...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing anniversary mealberrywilsonDined on 9/25/2014Food was good but over priced, really just paying over the odds for the novelty factor. Not as romantic as we'd hoped, felt very much like we were being cycled through our meal as quickly as possible.Special Features:
- Birthday CelebrationBKofAZDined on 9/25/2014Continues to amaze! We tried the four course tasting menu and enjoyed all of it. The filet melted in our mouths. Great place to celebrate.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Add to "must do" in Las Vegas!!!!!!SatisfiedDined on 9/25/2014Top of the World exceeded my expectations! The atmosphere was like no other in Vegas for the total package experience..... I read a lot of reviews and they all fell short of the actual price, service and over all dinning experience! There is truly no such thing as a bad seat!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.