Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse - Las Vegas
129 E. Fremont Street
The Golden Nugget Hotel and Casino
Las Vegas, NV 89101Neighborhood:
The Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.goldennugget.com/
- Phone: 7023857111
- Hours of Operation:
5:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. Daily
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Please call for details.
A word from Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse - Las Vegas
The original Vic & Anthony’s in Houston is routinely voted one of America’s ten best steakhouses. As for Vic & Anthony’s second location, we’ll let the menu speak for itself – with succulent beef, lobster and unique appetizers. All accompanied by an eclectic wine selection and impeccable service, in a classically luxurious atmosphere.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse - Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in The Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino ›
Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
173 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (137)romantic (117)notable wine list (73)fit for foodies (62)neighborhood gem (29)good for groups (28)late-night find (13)hot spot (12)vibrant bar scene (4)great for lunch (3)great for outdoor dining (3)scenic view (2)kid-friendly (1)great for brunch (1)Show More
- Birthday dinnerLuvgoodfoodDined on 6/24/2014My dining experience here was very great! The food was amazing service was exceptional. I would recommend Vic and Anthony'sSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeVegas73Dined on 6/20/2014Great steaks & great service, try the potatoes au gratin .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodSteakDined on 6/18/2014Food is outstanding and a great place to eat. The steaks were just the best I ever had. The salmon is very good. The place is a little bit noisy. The bread is also very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best of the BestveryverygoodtomeDined on 6/18/2014Without a doubt one of the best if not the best overall dining experience we have had anywhere. We dine out at an average of twice a week and try enjoy going to different highly rated or new restaurants from time to time. Since moving to Vegas 20 years ago enjoy the selection of fine dining restaurants available I have never written a review for a restaurant, but Vic and Anthony's was so good I had to share. I had read several great reviews online about V&A, but you can not put perfection into words....you have to experience it. We will be going back soon, and V&A will be our restaurant of choice for special occasions, sharing with friends and family and our top recommendation to all who ask where to go for great food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic DinnerShackbassDined on 6/17/2014Both my husband and I are great cooks and we know our steaks. Vic & Anthony's was superb for a wonderful steak, incredible wine list and top-notch service. We recommended it to a colleague who was in Las Vegas for the same trade show and he too was impressed. My only negative comment was around the expectation of the clientele. When one spends good money going out to what seems to be a top restaurant, the expectation is that people dress for it. I was very disappointed that guys were in T-shirts, shorts and flip-flops. Why are they even allowed in the restaurant? A dress code should be in effect. It ruined the ambiance for those of us who dress well, it brought down the atmosphere to that of a burger joint.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simply Amazing!garissimaDined on 6/16/2014We start with some Oyster, 2 martini and then we finish with Kobe steak... Simply amazing. Great service, great ambience. To do it more and more SimonaSpecial Features:
- Best steak I've ever had!!!!RenoDined on 6/15/2014Fantastic in every way! Excellent service, drinks and food! Definitely one of the best meals I've ever had! Will tell everyone to go when visiting Las Vegas! We will be back! Worth every penny!Special Features:
- Worth A Second Try---MaybeLaBonitaCADined on 6/14/2014The service was excellent--attentive wait staff, friendly, but not hovering, good menu choices. It is a fairly small, well-appointed place, but with the music and busy Saturday night crowd it was rather noisey. But, being Vegas, it gave it a certain vibe. Our dishes, the night's special filet and lobster, came out quickly, but arrived very cool, had to send back all 3 plates. They were reheated, but that made medium rare steaks into medium well steaks, with rubber lobster. One of our party of 3 had them totally remake her plate, which they had nerve to charge us for, but them removed it and only charged us for the 3. Very disappointing at a cost of $79. Golden Nugget usually doesn't disappoint.Special Features:
- ExcellenttjshDined on 6/14/2014Everything was wonderful...food, service, and wine suggestions!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PerfectKjonesbrisvegasDined on 6/14/2014First meal in Vegas and what a great start - the most delicious steak we have ever eaten. The restaurant has a lovely feel about it, we felt very special dining there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful, as usualOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/13/2014The service is great, as is the food. My ribeye was perfection.Special Features:
- Vic & Anthony's still A+brbrtnbrnfoodieDined on 6/13/2014Fifth year in a row for a trip to Vegas with another couple (always the same couple) and the third year for our anniversary dinner at Vic & Anthony's. First anniversary dinners were at well-known strip steakhouses (celebrity chefs). Was not blown away by those places - so we tried Vick & Anthony's downtown. Three fantastic meals. File's, rib-eye, two salads, quail, onion rings, asperagus,and the bread were all fantastic. Great cab from Peju, and a Maple Manhattan which was the best Manhattan I have ever had. Red Velvet cake and bread pudding - both with ice cream topped off the meal with a fabulous dessert wine (not usually a favorite of mine). A+ meal with A+ service from Luciano. We are planning on going again next year!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Meal and Service in Vegas!MichaelChattanoogaTNDined on 6/12/2014I had the bone in filet (prepared to perfection, $65) and my wife had the 3 lb. whole lobster (so succulent and savory, $30/lb). Both were well worth price! Now for customer service... Our server (Patrick) was off the charts. Courteous, friendly, and very informative. He up sells your products w/out making us feel pressured. Excellent! We would return just to enjoy his company. Also, the floor manager was doing exactly what he is supposed to do, walking around taking care of the customers. He never let my wine glass get close to being empty. Just outstanding service!!! If I could describe your restaurant in two words, I would say that you have "refined execution!"Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very great place to eatgoodplacetoeatDined on 6/10/2014Vic and Anthony's was amazing. The service was fantastic and our waiter was very friendly. The managers also were walking around and talking to the customers to make sure the experience was a great one. I will highly recommend Vic & Anthony's to my friends that come to Vegas in the future and will also be making a return trip there myselfSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServiceTurkeytrotDined on 6/9/2014Service was awesome. Steak was cooked perfectly. Salmon was delicious. Appetizer's were a bit large (had rings & chips). Did not care for the wild mushroom side dish, was a bit salty. Would recommend this place and we will be going there again.Special Features:
- BillOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/9/2014WOW, from the moment we were greeted to the last bite of Creme Brûlée, this entire evening was an exceptional experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Melt-in-your-mouth steaksBeefEaterDined on 6/8/2014Vic & Anthony's has amazing steaks that truly melt in your mouth and their large lump crab cake is amazing! We have been there 3 times now and have not been disappointed yet!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our Favorite SteakhouseTrj13Dined on 6/6/2014We've eaten here several times. Even thou I didn't get my favorite seat they were sure to accommodate me and my food allergies. We brought friends this time and they also enjoyed everything. We will be back.Special Features:
- Classic SteakhousTorontoFoodie101Dined on 6/6/2014Great meat, great wine, great service. The Wild Mushrooms were an extra bonus. I only wish I had been more hungry - it was hard wasting such wonderful food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingGrayhamDined on 6/5/2014Great food, great service, great atmosphere. FaultlessSpecial Features:
- post wedding mealLovedupVegas14Dined on 6/4/2014Could not have been happier with our choice of restaurant for our meal following our small Las Vegas Weddinv.. Food was amazing will be back before we leave Vegas.Special Features:
- Great restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/3/2014Very goog restaurant, food, service, etc. Would recommand it to everyone. Try the croissant pudding (i don't remember the real name) for desert, it's worth the detour...Special Features:
- Absolutely amazingjuvibenDined on 6/3/2014The meals my friends and I had were nothing short of amazing. Honestly, it was the best food we've ever eaten. I could go on and on, but really, just go. You won't regret it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 1400 reviews are from the Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse - Las Vegas reviews archive.
- They know their steaks!GeauxsaintsVIPDined on 6/2/2014I've loved the Houston location for years and decided to test the Vegas one out. I was not disappointed. Getting there was an easy Deuce ride from the Strip for $8 round trip. It was a little difficult to find and the restroom is kinda far from the restaurant so plan accordingly. Now as for the food--the crab cake in Houston was the best I had ever had and the one in Vegas was almost as good. It was a tad greasy. The filet, however, was cooked perfectly and tasted out of this world. The creamed spinach was a perfect complement and the crossaint bread pudding a perfect ending. Service by Victor was top notch. If you want to escape the Strip and love a great steak then I highly recommend this place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazingwickchick02Dined on 5/30/2014Each time I visit I receive the most amazing service and food. Looking forward to my next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vic & Anthony's Is Fantastic!LasVegasInjuryLawyerDined on 5/30/2014This was the second time my wife and I ate at Vic & Anthony's and it was again, fantastic. The service was great with a very knowledgeable server and the food was incredible. I was so impressed that this is the first time in my 20+ years of living in Las Vegas as an adult that I have taken the time to write a review. I have been to many steakhouses and this one definitely ranks in the top of all Las Vegas restaurants!Special Features:
- Fantastic Dining ExperienceTwo2DineDined on 5/29/2014This restaurant is an absolute pleasure. The staff is nothing less than outstanding. The service is first class and the food is some of the best in all of Las Vegas, if not the best. The Quail, the Lobster Bisque to the Kobe Steaks and everything in between are superb. It has the old school Vegas atmosphere and is very romantic. It was a fantastic anniversary dinner and we would recommend this over any other Steak House in Vegas. Prime and Gordon Ramsay needs too take note because they are falling way behind. This restaurant is a hidden diamond in the downtown area and is a must.Special Features:
- Always excellentARTY2020Dined on 5/28/2014This is my third time at Vic and Anthony's. It is always excellent. From the service, to the cocktails, to appetizers, to the incredible steak, everything is delicious. With all the dinning options in vegas we return again and again because we always get a great meal. Crabcake is stellar. Bone in rib eye out of this world. They have a great wedge salad. Get the au gratin potatoes. Even the fish dishes are very good. Vic and Anthony's is an experience. We cannot wait to return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 25th Anniv DinnerNormalEaterDined on 5/26/2014Very expensive but worth every penny! the food was absolutely fabulous... probably the best meal I have ever had. Prime ribeye steak and chicken meals were delicious. In my open table reservation, I shared that it was an anniversary and wanted a quiet special evening. they greeted us at the door and wished us well for our anniversary, and took us upstairs to a private section with several tables which overlooked the rest of V&A's. the waiter was fantastic! at end of dinner, he treated us to red velvet cake to celebrate our anniv... awesome! never felt rushed and waiter was always available to offer suggestions, answer questions, and made us feel very special. Ask for Victor for your server. We plan to go back when we visit Vegas again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and serviceSydfishDined on 5/23/2014My husband was running REALLY late for arriving at our hotel I decided to dine alone. Had great service and amazing food and they didn't make me feel like a loser by myself.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another great visitDeeRexDined on 5/22/2014I absolutely love Vic & Anthony's and every chance I am in Vegas, I make sure to make a trip to the Golden Nugget to have dinner here. The steaks are amazing. The toppings devine. And the sides are too delicious. Such a great meal every time! If you haven't been here, make plans for your next trip to Vegas and thank me later.Special Features:
- Gail62VIPDined on 5/22/2014Love the restaurant and the atmosphere, Old Las Vegas with Sinatra and Martin singing in the background. Food is excellent especially the stuffed salmon. Always look forward to going backSpecial Features:
- Top Notch Steak HousechrisDined on 5/22/2014We were a party of 3. Two of us split a 12 oz filet and I had the Ahi tuna. These entrees were excellent. Had the calamari appetizer and it was one of the best I've tasted. Chopped salad very good as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 5/20/2014Outstanding food and service. Certainly one of it not the top steakhouse in Las Vegas. Wine list was great and the prices on the list were exceptional.Special Features:
- Small tableJTconcertVIPDined on 5/20/2014Party of two but we got a very small table, the wait staff had to clean up all the dish before next course is coming. I ask the host can we get a bigger table. She reply you have to wait.Special Features:
- Vic & Anthony's LVGutbusterDined on 5/19/2014My wife booked a table here to celebrate a birthday. We were a little early. It were shown to our table within a minute. The ambiance is very nice but I had a view of the tour groups passing by and looking at the Golden Nugget Hand across the way. Our waiter was Romanian and his English perhaps not the best but we got by. The food and wine is superb if a little pricey and extremely well presented. The sides are easily able to split between two people. A very gesture at the end of our meal was the slab of red velvet cake with the compliments of the restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, great service!JayneDined on 5/18/2014So many steakhouses to choose from in Vegas, we were having a hard time deciding. Vic & Anthony's website is great, and having their menu posted helped us to pick them for our reservation. Every dish we ordered was excellent! Calamari, steaks, sides, dessert, wine and cocktails. Our server, John, was so good! He was personable and knowledgeable; he provided attentive service without being intrusive. Even with all the steakhouses to be explored in Vegas, I'd go back to Vic and Anthony's without hesitation!Special Features:
- First time to Vic & Anthony'sChaseVIPDined on 5/17/2014Was a delicious meal and the service was amazing! The wait staff was very friendly and hospitable. Never had to ask for a refill for water or soda. Did not have wine, so I can't comment if they had a notable wine list. Both the restaurant and dinner were wonderful! Thanks! DSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/17/2014We celebrated my husband's 50th birthday here. I cannot say enough about the attentive and knowledgeable service and the wonderful food. I selected my choices off of the distinctive dining menu which is very reasonable but did not skimp on taste. The filet was cooked perfectly and was amazing my husband had the bone in ribeye Pittsburgh style and loved it. I can't say enough about our server. He was knowledgeable, personable and very helpful. We would definitely return and recommend this spot to others.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steakhouseTbfromalabamaDined on 5/16/2014Great steaks and fabulous wine list. We enjoyed the steakhouse atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.