Eleven at Reunion Resort
7593 Gathering Drive
Kissimmee, FL 34747Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Eleven at Reunion Resort
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.reunionresort.com/dining/eleven
- Phone: 4076621170x
- Hours of Operation:
Closed Sunday and Monday
Open Tuesday - Saturday
Tuesday- Thursday: 6PM - 10PM
Friday and Saturday: 6PM - 11PM
Tuesday- Thursday: 5:30PM - 12AM
Friday and Saturday: 5:30PM - 1AM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Guy Johnson
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: group menus are offered to reservations of 14 people or more to offer the highest level of service.
Custom menus are available.
Specialy cakes and cupcakes are available and require 72 minimum order request.
- Private Party Facilities: Private events require buyout of entire patio area or entire patio and dining room area and is subject to a food and beverage minimum and room rental fee.
- Private Party Contact: Sarah Cummins 407-396-3184x
- Special Events: Magic Kingdom's FIrework Display is viewed from the Eleven Patio. This 12 minute display is viewed daily, times vary on Disney's Schedule between 9pm-10pm.
Eleven offers specialty menus along with a la cart menu on Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Eleven offers a Gala on New Year's Eve. Reservations required and space is limited.
A word from Eleven at Reunion Resort
Sitting atop the Reunion Resort on the 11th floor, Eleven is Orlando's unparallel stargazing destination. This glamorous year round indoor-outdoor roof top lounge offers stunning views and handcrafted cocktails. Eleven's steakhouse menu showcases prime cuts of beef with rubs, sauces, and other enhancements available to add to your selection.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
Eleven at Reunion Resort - Best Restaurants in Kissimmee ›
Eleven at Reunion Resort reviews from OpenTable diners
35 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (31)special occasion (29)romantic (17)good for groups (13)fit for foodies (13)great for outdoor dining (9)neighborhood gem (8)hot spot (7)notable wine list (7)late-night find (5)kid-friendly (4)vibrant bar scene (2)great for brunch (1)Show More
- VERY, VERY NOISY!McLeanEaterDined on 5/4/2013I loved this retaurant! Our service was terrific, the food delicious and elegantly presented, the view is amazing. The only downside is the bar where golfers gather to LOUDY discuss their games (complete with liberal doses of explatives!). This is beyond distracting and annoying for those of us who want a pleasant dinner. Restaurant is otherwise very, very pleasant ~ and a good value for special occasions.Special Features:
- A little disappointedVinoluvDined on 5/4/2013I expected so much more. When we made reservations we told them it was a specialist occasion. They didn't seem to care. Got stuck in a bad seat next to a family full of kids and near the bar full of after golfing rowdy crowd, The boys in the bar even stripped down and went for a swim and they didn't even kick them out. The food was just average. My grouper was chewy and my husband's steak was over done. You want good food at Reunion go to Forte!Special Features:
- We return to Eleven each timeWeekendVIPDined on 5/3/2013We return to Eleven each time we enjoy our house in this area. Introduced my brother to Eleven on this visit. My Veal Chop was excellent. Looking forward to the next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect way to end the day...OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/27/2013The staff was very accommodating, the food was excellent and the view was amazing. The big highlight was finishing dinner on the rooftop reclining on couches by the pool with desserts and cappuccinos watching the Disney fireworks. It was the perfect ending to a great day with my family. I would highly recommend and will be back again next time we are in Orlando.Special Features:
- Poor experience, food was excellentOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/20/2013External balconies were closed despite private party booking them and the party brought into the restaurant area. Noise was intolerable and space was confined and claustrophobic. Staff tried to apologise by offering return visit free of charge for 4 people clearly knowing that we were visiting from UK and this was unlikely. No discount of $350 bill. Food was excellent but not worth the hassle.
- We'll be back!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/4/2013So good! Cowboy Steak was unreal as was the grilled cheese with tomato soup. Awesome service from Janice.Special Features:
- Second time here and I willOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/2/2013Second time here and I will certainly be back. Only sour note was our server seemed confused. Too long to order, and then we waited and waited for the check and had to eventually flag down another server to check out. Some kids crawling around on the floor a bit too rambunctuous, but it is a resort and it is still the season. Food is fantastic.Special Features:
- The place was full of kidsOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 3/27/2013The place was full of kids and the patrons were dressed for mud wrestling.
- Great food and an excellent viewOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/26/2013The restaurant is set up specifically for the scenic view of the surrounding area, including being able to see the fireworks from Epcot. Every table has an excellent view, but you can also go out onto the pool terrace when the weather permits. Dinner was very good, with an excellent albeit small menu selection. The portions were perfect - not too big but not the size of a postage stamp either. The wine list was similar - nice selection without being overwhelming. Pricing was very good considering the location, and the value was also very good.Special Features:
- Food is good, service needsKMRMVIPDined on 3/22/2013Food is good, service needs to be addresses. Views beautiful.Special Features:
- I had never heard about thisOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/21/2013I had never heard about this restaurant that is located on the eleventh floor of Reunion Resort. The Resort is a little out of the way but very nice. The restaurant is small and intimate. The staff is attentive and accomodating. The food is very good. My sea bass was excellant. The best thing about this restaurant is the views. The open air blcony has a pool, firplace amd many seating areas. The illuminated bar is very cool but too small.Special Features:
- Good food - Great staffOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/16/2013The food was good. They were unable to do a well done Cowboy Steak - it took 3 tries to get it done but by them my husband lost his appetite. The manager Ali and the service staff were Great. I would visit again.Special Features:
- Eleven is a name...not a rating!JoelSVIPDined on 3/9/2013This is an instance where the other reviews were spot on. We arrived and were seated promptly at 6:30 on a Sat. Night. That was the good news since we were guests at reunion and had been told twice that they were fully booked and could not accomodate us. Fortunately...Open Table had an opening at 6:30 Go Figure!!? anyway we sat for 10 minutes in a restuarant with 7 (SEVEN) other diners. One waitress filled the water glasses up at 2 EMPTY tables while we sat dry and ignored. Finally we got the Host, Ali to come over and explained the situation to him. We got a waitress! Eleven is a Steak House that does not offer a baked potato. Instead, the $46 strip steak is served like meatloaf laying in mash potatoes. Gravy on half completed the image
- Disappointing. Service wasOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/5/2013Disappointing. Service was not at the experience level commensurate with the price point. Waitress was disengaged and not knowledgeable. Kids portions were inadequate and not well prepared.
- Extremely slow serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/4/2013The food was very good but we had to wait about an hour for our entree. There was a large party in the restaurant and our service suffered because of it. We were under the impression that there was a dress code but there were people there in jeans, workout clothes, and swim suit coverups. Not what we expected at all.Special Features:
- the Service was very slow.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/23/2013the Service was very slow. We had an 8:30 reservation for a family of 5 and wasn't seated until 9:00. The burgers we ordered for our kids didn't arrive for 40 minutes. My six year old fell asleep while waiting for his meal. We Noticed bread being brought to other tables and had to request some for our table. Bread didn't arrive until 9:30. Adult meals took so long we asked them to pack the meals to go. Waitress did not pack up meals, instead came back immediately with our food on plates and said they were finished. Food was actually delicious, however poor service and long wait times ruined our dining experience.
- Poor serviceTedman5kDined on 2/11/2013The food and ambiance were amazing, we had the best seat in the house. But that was not enough to keep us happy. It took 20 minutes to receive our cocktails. 20 minutes after to take our order, our waters were never filled. To top it off she braught out the wrong steak. Ten minutes later she preceded to bribe me with a free glass of wine and desert for a steak that was just finished. Someone at the table accepted the wine, we had no time for desert and she did not take it off anywhere else. The steak she Braught me was the one she almost served me ten minutes earlier. Plates were not cleared and the check took a while to come. The menu is great, but not very extensive.Special Features:
- I'd been looking for moreJawilliaVIPDined on 2/8/2013I'd been looking for more places in the Orlando area (Especially South / West) that were appropriate for special occasions. I think I found one. Eleven was everything we could have hoped for - along with, in our case, being fairly close to home. The food was excellent, and although this was my first visit, there was enough that sounded appealing on the menu that it won't be my last.Special Features:
- Needs work!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/31/2013RE:Special Features:"None of the above".Eleven was recommended by friends who said they had a great dining experience.We however found the service slow and the dining area noisy(open bar area with TV was not a help).Advertised specials were not available. Veggies (asparagus),to be included with two of the entrées ordered,was substituted without notice, with overdone broccoli, because(according to wait staff)"Chef said it was too expensive." The wine we chose from the Wine list was not available which we found out about 10 minutes after ordering. In fairness, the steak and other mains were good (not exceptional).Our party passed on dessert. I doubt if we will try Eleven again unless we hear some consistent glowing reports on service and food
- This was our 4th time at Eleven.GrampsDDined on 1/14/2013This was our 4th time at Eleven. Food is exceptional and the distant view of the Magic Kingdom fireworks is an added plus.Our server,Kathy ,who we request and is attentive and pleasant. They have an excellent starter/ appetizer menu as well.Special Features:
- Great dining experience all aroundBranchoutgirlDined on 1/11/2013We enjoyed a wonderful dinner at Eleven. We had a group of 4. Our server was very attentive and made some great suggestions. Everything was presented beautifully and each of us commented on how wonderful our dish was. I asked to have the "lamb pops" that were offered as an appetizer into a dinner portion and it was no problem....just a melt in your mouth entree! The atmosphere is just dreamy, overlooking a dimly lit pool and beautiful patio area.Special Features:
- Great view!BirdyVIPDined on 1/8/2013Our experience at Eleven was great - we filled up on appetizers and had to take some of our supper home! My steak was a little too tenderized, but tasted great the next day. Other friends had a less satisfactory experience and I hope they provide feedback to the manager. We loved the valet parking, the poolside view, and the funky vibe.Special Features:
- Nice Place To VisitOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/7/2013Very nice place, very large company gathering broke the quiet ambiance we was enjoying, around 20 some men and all talking took away the peacefulness we was enjoying and then another small party celebrating a marriage or something decided to change tables and the confusion of all this...but it was not the restaurants fault, just the luck of the draw of the evening we was there. Ordered our desert to go as the noise level was too much and was ready to settle into some quiet in our room.Special Features:
- this restaurant was a lastOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 12/25/2012this restaurant was a last minute thought. the place was better than expected. service was perfect, great ambiance. great view from anywhere you sat. quite a memorable experience from beginning to end. quite a personal touch. Reunion Christmas decorations and surorundings is magical. will return.Special Features:
- Wonderful restaurant!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/13/2012Eleven was recommended to us by a friend, but it turned out to be even more than she described. The restaurant is in the penthouse of the Reunion Hotel (which was beautifully decorated for Christmas) and it has wonderful ambience. The wait staff was excellent, but the food was amazing. We thoroughly enjoyed the restaurant, the staff, the food and the beautiful view from the penthouse. The restaurant is a bit pricey, but we knew that ahead of time, and we had a very nice experience. Highly recommended.Special Features:
- Great hotel restauranttubbyfatDined on 12/10/2012Food creatively prepared. Tom is a great waiter. Never rushed and quiet enough to have a conversation, even with all the TVs onSpecial Features:
- Thanksgiving at ElevenLisaDined on 11/22/2012Our first time and we were thrilled. Beautiful setting and service. A very different Thanksgiving celebration.Special Features:
- Fantastic! Everyone must tryOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 11/16/2012Fantastic! Everyone must try this gem of a location and food is suburb! This is a "secret" worth sharing with others!!!Special Features:
- Better Than Highly Rated NeighborsCarolinaSnowbirdDined on 11/13/2012Our yearly get together of 3 couples was in the Orlando area this time. The vote was unamimous, Eleven was the best food, the best service, and the best value, not to mention the terrific setting atop the Reunion Resort hotel. And the competition included Bice, Capriccio and the Capital Grille!Special Features:
- We had a wonderful meal. IOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 10/23/2012We had a wonderful meal. I ordered grouper, my daughter ordered chicken, and my husband ordered pork. We each were pleased with our entree.Special Features:
- We attend Eleven every timeDavidUKVIPDined on 10/19/2012We attend Eleven every time we are in Reunion Resort and if its open when we are there. We probably go around six times a year. It's usually always very good. This last time however, the service was poor, disappointing. I hope it was a glitch as we are going again on Thursday.Special Features:
- Always a pleasure to eat atDavidUKVIPDined on 10/11/2012Always a pleasure to eat at Eleven. The place always impresses. We have been several times, will we go again? definitely.Special Features:
- Great view of surroundingNinersdineDined on 9/26/2012Great view of surrounding area. Food and service excellent. Would definitely go back to and recommend to others.Special Features:
- Don't miss it!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/22/2012We had a great time eating outside! Good food, great service and perfect view!Special Features:
- Arrived for Magical diningOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/22/2012Arrived for Magical dining and we were told Filet was not available and they would be substituting a sirloin.Two of us had to send back the meat as it was not prepared as ordered......... The meat was very fatty and 2 of us left it mostly uneaten. Mashed pot.were watery and the aspragus were tough.It would have been nice to have been able to have a glass of wine a bit under $10. I am a SENIOR and this is the first complaint I have ever made about a restaurant. !!! Definitely would not return.
- Definitely would return.RunAroundDined on 9/15/2012Definitely would return. Loved the view looking over the pool to the night and fireworks from Epcot.Special Features:
- Very nice location with aOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/7/2012Very nice location with a fantastic view of Orlando / Disney. The majority of the food was very good (their pretzel rolls are fantastic). Stay away from their mashed potatoes and calamari. The calamari was way to salty and the potatoes were horrible. But the filet and fish were perfect.Special Features:
- Have the Cowboy steak - itOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/7/2012Have the Cowboy steak - it was wonderful and the service was excellent. Beautiful setting yet casual. I will definitely return.
- Nice views but not so nice ambienceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/17/2012The viwes are great, but there were many kids & single males to enjoy a romantic dinner!Special Features:
- While not well know, the restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/3/2012While not well know, the restaurant offers a menu that is small but more than compares with any other restaurant in Central Florida in terms of quality at a fair price. Great service and a quaility but not stuffy ambiance. One of the best views available in the area and outdoor dining next to the 11th floor pool is available. A small but varied wine list meets most peoples needs. Beer selection needs some improvement in variety and more quality brews but most would find it adequate. Highly recommended!Special Features: