Mistral Jewel Box
2020 Westlake Avenue
Seattle, WA 98121Neighborhood:
Global, InternationalPrice: $50 and over
Mistral Jewel Box
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.mistral-kitchen.com/
- Phone: 2066231922
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Tuesday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Global, International, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: William Belickis
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Chef's Table, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Mistral Kitchen and Jewel Box are available for catered events. Please contact our private dining coordinator for more details.
- Private Party Facilities: The Jewelbox room can be reserved for events with our personal event coordinator. Almost anything is possible including flowers, custom seating arrangements.
We can accommodate up to 40 guests for seated dining, or up to 65 for a standing cocktail party. Please contact our private dining coordinator for more details.
- Private Party Contact: Amber Johannson 206-623-1922
A word from Mistral Jewel Box
The Mistral Jewel Box is an intimate, fine dining room within Mistral Kitchen.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Mistral Jewel Box reviews from OpenTable diners
6 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (5)romantic (4)notable wine list (4)special occasion (3)good for groups (2)vibrant bar scene (1)neighborhood gem (1)Show More
- Very nice food, vastly overpricedAcademic1Dined on 11/27/2010Very nice food, vastly overpriced wine flight ($60 a person for a very small glass of sake, a tiny glass of a sparking wine and a small glass of red). Service was good to start but then really tailed off. At one point (on a 4 course tasting menu) we waited 50 minutes between courses and it was never clear who our waiter was as we kept having different faces trurn up. the final problem was as we left we went to the coat check to get our coats and the women at the desk told us she didn't know how it worked and to just "go get your own coats", not what one expects after a $290 meal.
- Food was amazing, and it wasOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 10/16/2010Food was amazing, and it was fun letting the chef create each course. Had a great time with the wait staff and the decor was beautiful. Definately perfect for that special occasion.Special Features:
- Excellent! The food combinationsOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 6/25/2010Excellent! The food combinations are like magic. It is expensive, but worth it.Special Features:
- My second visit confirmedCarlosDined on 4/3/2010My second visit confirmed my previous impression it is a great restaurant.Special Features:
- Was fantastic so much thatCarlosDined on 3/26/2010Was fantastic so much that we are going again this weekSpecial Features: