Fleur by Hubert Keller - Las Vegas
3950 Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89119Neighborhood:
Mandalay Bay Resort
Tapas / Small PlatesPrice: $31 to $50
Fleur by Hubert Keller - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://mandalaybay.com/dining/fleurdelys.aspx
- Phone: 7026329400
- Hours of Operation:
Monday thru Sunday Lunch: 11:00pm - 4:30pm
Monday thru Sunday Dinner: 5:00pm - 10:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: International, Tapas / Small Plates
- Executive Chef: Jose Avila and Hubert Keller
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Located in the former home of AAA Four-Diamond Award winning French restaurant Fleur de Lys is Fleur by Hubert Keller. Featuring Top Chef Master Keller’s innovative global menu with selections from around the world, Fleur offers a world of delectable temptations that will please any palate.
- Private Party Contact: Jennifer Webster; Kelly Rosso 7026327447
A word from Fleur by Hubert Keller - Las Vegas
Through the innovative mind of the Top Chef Master comes Fleur by Hubert Keller, his latest fashionable epicurean experience. The restaurant features rejuvenating décor spotlighting an expanded patio, sociable bar, and lounge seating. The modernized menu offers an array of small plates inspired by cuisine from Chef Keller's travels around the globe.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Fleur by Hubert Keller - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
117 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (61)special occasion (55)romantic (37)good for groups (23)notable wine list (21)great for lunch (16)late-night find (14)hot spot (10)vibrant bar scene (4)great for brunch (3)neighborhood gem (2)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Really good but not greatOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 3/30/2014The food was really good. We ordered the tasting menu with wine parings. Everything tasted great, but at the end of the evening the food was so rich, we both felt a little icky. A better balance of light and rich dishes would've made it excellent.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Little Gem of Artistic FoodBryanDined on 3/30/2014Let me start off by saying this is NOT for everyone. The food is very though out and meticulously planned to meld flavors and be bold. This is not your typical fair and will not satisfy everyone. I on the other hand, LOVED it. We had 4 of us and got the chef's tasting menu with a wine flight. After each wine was brought out, the food was set down 30 seconds later. Each dish tasted better than it looked. My favorite was the old Spanish tripe and tounge stew. Outstanding. The bone marrow was sublime and the desserts even better. I applaud this place and recommend you attend if you love well thought out foodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- You can't go wrong with HubertItisme10VIPDined on 3/29/2014I discovered Chef Hubert Keller in San Francisco at the phenomenal Fleur D'Lyse so I was thrilled when I found Fleur in Las Vegas. He is just an amazing amazing chef. The food is incredible ~ from presentation to your palate. My only disappointment is that you can't find one of his restaurants in New York.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fleur Is FabulousSylvieVIPDined on 3/29/2014Don't be deceived by the casual patio exterior, for inside awaits a beautiful dimly lit dining room. Fleur has a split personality, casual and elegant. We shared several small plates as well as a large plate, and had each course paired with wine. I am still dreaming of the White Onion Soup Velouté. If there is a more perfect dish anywhere, and I have been almost everywhere, this is it! Each dish was perfectly executed and presented with teasing nuances of flavor. Was that cinnamon with the foie gras? What provided the smokiness in the rice? Are those perfect little flowers in my martini? Hubert, you are a genius with food. This local will happily make the trek to the strip to savor Fleur's delights.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- delish!tdsparksDined on 3/26/2014great fun way to dine. love sharing plates and getting to try so much.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An experience.OpenTable Diner Since 2001Dined on 3/25/2014I enjoyed the restaurant immensely, it was my birthday it was a great experience. I do recommend this restaurant highly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, for Vegas.PluckyVIPDined on 3/25/2014Gourmet tapas with stimulating flavors from many different cuisines. Half of the dining room is in the atrium outside a boisterous casino, so the atmosphere could be better. The service was excellent and courteous. Definitely worth a reservation the next time a convention has you stuck in Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NahhungrydudeDined on 3/22/2014Over priced. Food was kinda blah. I expected way more food and sides for the price. Oops on me!Special Features:
- Had high expectations. KnewJackDined on 3/22/2014Had high expectations. Knew it would be small plates because higher end restaurant. However, very small, wife's fish way overcooked. Ordered brownie lollipop for desert but it was not a baked product, some sort of mousse in a chocolate shell; would have ordered the crème brulee if I knew that. Wanted bread but it was only available under "bread service" for an upcharge. I expect to pay more for a better restaurant but don't want to be nickel and dimed over bread. Also did not know tip automatically added which explains service. If one knows the tip is coming ones does not have to go that extra mile for the customer and it shows.
- DisappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 3/21/2014We had the four course tasting menu, which although pricey, seemed like a good deal. The first two courses were very good, but went way downhill thereafter. To be specific, the shrimp and grits were okay, but nothing at all special. The fourth course skirt steak, was tough and not worthy of Chef Keller. Dessert was also nothing memorable. We have been to his San Francisco restaurant, Fleur de Lys and had wonderful meals. This one was not worth our time or money.
- Don't go for the burgerdavidottDined on 3/16/2014The best burger in Vegas (the World?) used to be at Bradley Ogden's in Caesar's. (As my buddy says, not just the best burger, the best food). Since that closed, I've been looking for something that approaches the perfection of Ogden's burger. I first had the Wyagu burger at Hubert Kellers Burger Bar in the Mandaly Bay's retail area. It was very good. An 8.0 to 8.5 on a scale of 10 (with Ogden's being a 10). At $17, I was satisfied. I then had, basically, the same burger at Fleur, for $35 and, frankly, it wasn't as good as the burger at the Burger Bar. Maybe it was the extra $18? I'd give it a 7.5. My buddy and I both had a Caesar Salad to start and that was very, very good. Nice meal overall.
- Food was average. I was expectingExHubertFanVIPDined on 3/16/2014Food was average. I was expecting more from Hubbert. I guess I could've guessed our experience was not going to be good when there were a ton of open slots for reservations. I am no longer a Hubbert fan.
- Great bites big and smallchevymetlDined on 3/8/2014We had a great meal here. We originally were going to go the traditional app. & dinner route but decided to go with a bunch of small plates tapas style. It was a great move as we got to sample a variety of food including the tongue and Tripe stew that was off the hook. We also loved the calamari with chorizo and squid ink risotto. Our waiter was excellent as was the whole experience. Highly recommend for foodies looking for a great sampling of dishes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hit or miss menuOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 3/8/2014The ambiance of this restaurant is nice, it feels like a quiet get away from the loud bars and clubs. The grilled octopus was cooked perfectly but I was disappointed in the bone marrow dish (no flavor). The service was wonderful. Everyone from the host to our server to the manager were very friendly. Would I dine here again? Yes, for the octopus and great service. Would I recommend to a friend? Sure, especially if they have never had grilled octopus.I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedMaryamVIPDined on 3/8/2014Saw the reviews and was excited to try this place. We were seeing the MJ show and thought it would be a perfect place for dinner before the show. Apps were very good, but small and a bit overpriced. The tuna tacos were our favorite, followed by the octopus. Unfortunately, it was more potato vs octopus. Another octopus app was brought to our table by accident and I immediately noticed that plate had more octopus than ours, meaning inconsistent portions, bad. My husband got a burger, considering this is supposed to be their specialty. It was over cooked and really nothing special. Overall, disappointed.
- Excellent, great valueRDK58Dined on 3/4/2014The food was great. The staff attentive and the prices very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Meet the ChefEddyDined on 2/27/2014This was my first trip to Vegas and since my companion is a big Hubert Keller fan we made reservations for his restaurant, Fluer. We also had the opportunity to meet Chef Keller there, he was the complete gentleman. The plates were excellent, the staff was great and I won a couple of bucks too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Chef Keller enjoys his workAndyDined on 2/27/2014We started with the sliders and tuna taco small plates. Both were delicious appetizers worth savoring. My guests ordered the chicken and I had the scallops. These dishes were served at the right temperature and were also prepared just right. Side orders of mushroom ragout and brussel sprouts were enjoyed by all. One of my guests recognized the chef and remarked that he watched his TV series on PBS. Our waiter, Manfred, was kind enough to arrange photos with Chef Keller in the kitchen. The kitchen was spotless and all seemed to enjoy their work in spite of our brief intrusion. A memorable dinner for all!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner at fleurGrogDined on 2/22/2014I had their tapas menu of 3 plates and my wife had just the flank steak. The food was excellent although it was hard to get the tail off the shrimp in the sauce. The service was mediocre at best as they didn't take away my dinning debris or refill the water glass with no ice in itSpecial Features:
- Overall great experiencewilliamDined on 2/22/2014Great varied menu... especially the smallplates. Excellent selections. Very goos wine list, fairly priced. The lobster, rock shrimp mac and cheese was over the top. We had a superb meal and wonderful overall dining experience. Thank you! Hope to meet Mr Keller some day.Special Features:
- Not worth itgatsbyDined on 2/22/2014If you are going to a show in Mandalay, it's nice to be in the building (if you are an early evening eater) Next time, I'd go to Aureole...or skip eating at the smoky, faux scent infused Mandalay. The restaurant is just meh...so why spend the money? It was totally empty and they gave us the worst table in the house and we had reservations. The bone marrow appetizer was yummy and inspired me to create that at home. But everything else was just "good" but not outstanding. I think some of these Vegas chefs just throw there hands up in the air and think the trashy vegas masses might not notice.
- Great findfoodie123Dined on 2/21/2014If you are looking for a truly great dining experience you must try the tasting menu! The coconut soup and beef tartar were fabulous. The restaurant also has an impressive wine list with decent price points. The wait staff is excellent, they even allowed us to tour the kitchen...what fun. My only negative comment would be that the fried rice and calamari were a touch too salty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another fabulous meal at FLEURTUTZ103VIPDined on 2/20/2014This restaurant NEVER disappoints.....we go there every time we are in Las Vegas. The menu changes every three months and that is a good thing because there is always something new to try. Because the restaurant is at Mandalay Bay it is open to the main casino area and that makes it noisy. If you want a quieter table ask for one towards the back of the restaurant. Noisey or quiet the food is the same...FABULOUS. The service is wonderful. We will return next time we are in LV.Special Features:
- Great quick biteLoveLeBernadinDined on 2/20/2014Stayed in Mandalay Bay for conference last week and stopped at Fleur for lunch one day. Really quick service and yummy flatbread entree for lunch. My husband said the French dip was crazy good. We will definitely try Fleur for dinner next time. We are big fans of Hubert Keller and also ate at Burger Bar, which is between Mandalay Bay and Luxor. Awesome burgers!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Caramel Apple Dessert Is the Bomb!RuralNationDined on 2/18/2014All the food was excellent and I love the tapis style small plates that are available as we were able to try a little bit of everything that looked good! But the Caramel Dessert was incredible! I don't even know how to describe what the thing exactly because everything I can think of isn't quite right, but it is to die for! Thanks for a great dinner, Fleur!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Grilled Octopus was outstanding.OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 2/17/2014Grilled Octopus was outstanding. Who would have thought. Shrimp and gits were very tasty, probably my favorite next to the branzino.Special Features:
- Overall Great ExperienceCheesePlateDined on 2/17/2014Kudos to the General Manager, Brad Weinstein, for making this a great dinner. From the welcome to the service, the food and the wine, everything was world class. Keep up the great work.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LunchOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/16/2014Great location to grab lunch. Would recommend sitting in the restaurant to avoid noise. Haven't tried for dinner.Special Features:
- Food of great quality samePhilDined on 2/15/2014Food of great quality same as found in other Keller restaurants. Had mix of small plates ( tuna tacos, beef tartar) and large plates such as skirt steak that was very tender. Only issue was that even with reservations, we were seated up front in bar area that was extremely noisy from outside of restaurant due to all tables in back being full.I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great surpriseSeattleJVIPDined on 2/15/2014We enjoyed the Valentine's 2014 prix fixe dinner which turned out to be a great value; great Kushi oysters and other good seafood, excellent preparation, and overall a nice experience. The dining room filled up pretty quickly and had a nice vibe, much nicer than the front bar area which we much less formal. Would love to go back soon, it really was a fun dinner and wasn't too pretentious or packed, so we really enjoyed our time.Special Features:
- Romantic spot for dinnerJaxxonFiveDined on 2/14/2014We went for Valentine's Day, and this was a perfect choice. Very nice ambience. The menu is varied, with a section of small plates along with the main dinner menu. We had the lobster mac n cheese and the grilled octopus to start, both of which were excellent. Main courses were a beef short rib and roast chicken. Excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good food and serviceJG22Dined on 2/14/2014Wide selection of different cuisine from around the world. Small plates were perfect for tasting and everything was served very quickly. Everything was delicious!Special Features:
- Awesome FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/12/2014I started with the field green salad. It was excellent. I next tried the Ahi Tuna Tacos. Delicious! My favorite dish by far was the calamari and chorizo, but you will want to share that, it's rich. I finished with the Thai Chili lava cake and lime sorbet, interesting combination. I would order it again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good experience, would go againTravelingMDined on 2/11/2014Food was great, wines were nice, vibrant atmosphere. I wasn't impressed with my cocktail and the person I dined with didn't care for theirs either. However, the wines paired well with the small plates we ordered. Creative dishes, great ahi tuna tacos!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time to FleurNattyBDined on 2/11/2014Decided to take my daughter to Fleur in Las Vegas to celebrate her graduation from flight attendant training, as Hubert Keller is one of her favorite celebrity chefs. We enjoyed a wonderful meal, although I was a bit disappointed in my selection of shrimp and grits. Everyone else's food, however was wonderful. The lobster mac and cheese, pork belly fried rice (especially tasty) and short ribs were the stars. Great wine selection and yummy desserts. Overall, a great restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The short rib was great. TheOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/5/2014The short rib was great. The skirt steak was an excellent value at $23Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food at Fleur was greatHappyDined on 2/3/2014At a conference in Vegas, so decided to try Fleur. The pear salad was fabulous. The short ribs were sticky and tasty. The giant shrimp had huge heads & legs, and were very tasty. Not great for the gluten free - but they DO have a menu with good stuff, a separate menu for dairy-free, so even my digestively-challenged friends could eat!Special Features:
- Fleur... So overratedOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/29/2014This place is so over rated and expensive. This place is rated as one of the top places to eat, maybe it was when it opened but bows its mediocre. Would not recommend.Special Features:
- Business LunchPattyBDined on 1/29/2014Excellent choices for all attendees, made my customers feel like VIP's with a above average sit down lunchSpecial Features:
- Fun celeb chef choice!JennyDVIPDined on 1/27/2014The food here was amazing and different - once you have had enough of the typical Vegas celeb chef steak/seafood house this is the place to go. With both small and large plates we put together an amazing tasting menu of lots of unique and delicious choices with global influences. Everything we ordered was fantastic! Our server was friendly and knowledgeable, and they explained each dish as it was served.Special Features: