28 N. Main St.
Saint Albans, VT 05478Neighborhood:
St. Albans, VT
Gastro PubPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.twiggsvt.com/
- Phone: 8025241405
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Saturday : 11am - Close
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, American, Gastro Pub
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Twiggs can create the perfect menu to make your large or small event a success. We cater to your good taste as well as your budget. Regular take-out is also available for an easy, delicious meal at home. You can even have our chefs come to your kitchen to do their magic! Just give Chow!Bella a call anytime, when you want heavenly food.
- Private Party Facilities: Twiggst offers a diverse range of possibilities for any meeting or event.
- Entertainment: We offer live entertainment featuring local music & comedy.
A word from Twiggs
Twiggs is a unique Vermont classy craft beer and martini bar and full service restaurant located in the newly revitalized downtown area of St Albans, Vermont. Twiggs is an amazing place to relax and enjoy an evening of fine dining and an outstanding list of Vermont craft beers, wines and signature martinis paired with farm fresh food topped with our 14 Star beer sauces. Twiggs also features a talented compliment of local artistry and musicians that will entertain you through your experience with us. Twiggs is the perfect place to catch a sporting event, unwind with business colleagues, or just relax with friend and family. Come and be our guest!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
Twiggs - Best Restaurants in St. Albans, VT ›
Twiggs reviews from OpenTable diners
21 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (11)great for outdoor dining (10)special occasion (6)fit for foodies (6)great for lunch (6)kid-friendly (5)hot spot (5)good for groups (4)great for brunch (2)romantic (2)late-night find (2)vibrant bar scene (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Delicious and romanticOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/16/2011The new owners have kept a menu that's a cut above the rest. The staff is all friendly and accomodating and handled my gluten-free diet with ease.Special Features:
- Hearty Italian hidden in ShelburneOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/10/2011Our server was quick, efficient, and friendly. The tables are very close, so private conversation was not easy. I would have liked a bit more space. Good wine selection; we had glasses of a lovely, peachy white with dinner. Our salads were under-dressed, about a third of the vegetables bare. Our smoked alfredo was creamy and delicious. My original order of eggplant was sold out by the time we finished our salads. In my hurry to choose a new entree, I didn't read the description properly and I missed the fact that the puttanesca is in a spicy sauce. I found the dish to be extremely hot. Even my husband (who enjoys spiced food) said it was a bit much. Dessert was lovely -- cannoli and creme brulee; both very well done.Special Features:
- My favorite restaurant ofOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/12/2010My favorite restaurant of all time. The specials are always creative, but the regular menu is comfortingly steady.Special Features: