2000 Fourth Avenue
Seattle, WA 98121Neighborhood:
MediterraneanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.tomdouglas.com/restaurants/lola
- Phone: 2064411430
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday-Friday 6:00am-1:00pm Brunch:
Lunch: Monday- Friday 11:00am-4:00pm;
Dinner: Sunday-Thursday 4:00pm-11:00pm
Friday and Saturday 4:00pm-12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mediterranean, Greek
- Executive Chef: Liam Spence
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Lola at Hotel Andra Lola has a “Greek spirit.” Modern Mediterranean and north African riffs on the best local ingredients provide a delicious foray into new culinary territory. Celebrate that special holiday, birthday or business gathering with a menu that Chef Liam Spence has personally created with you.
- Private Party Facilities: Ballroom Available for parties of 20 to 100 guests for a seated function or up to 150 for a standing reception. This unique two-tiered space is also perfect for all-day meetings with break-out space, full AV accommodations and flexible seating configurations to suite any presentation style. Galleri A more intimate space with abundant natural light for intimate all-day retreats or private meals for up to 36 guests. Living Room Loft A sexy perch overlooking the hotel’s lobby on the mezzanine level offers a relaxed urban vibe for an informal gathering over cocktails and appetizers for up to 25 guests. Monarch Suite Our presidential suite is the ultimate venue for corporate retreats for up to ten or cocktail parties for up to 25 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Jessica Prince (206)682-4142
- Entertainment: Enjoy HAND CRAFTED COCKTAILS, a great glass of wine or a local microbrew in our upbeat bar or in the Hotel Andra lobby snuggled up to the fireplace. Come by for Happy Hour, Monday through Friday from 4pm to 6pm
- Special Events: Breakfast: Monday-Friday 6:00am-1:00pm
Brunch: Saturday-Sunday 7:00am-3:00pm;
Lunch: Monday- Friday 11:00am-4:00pm;
Dinner: Sunday-Thursday 4:00pm-11:00pm
Friday and Saturday 4:00pm-12:00am
- Cross Street: Virginia Street
- Public Transit: There are multiple transit stops just one block west on Third avenue and Virginia going North and South. For specific route numbers and times from your location visit transit.metrokc.gov
- Parking: Street Parking
- Parking Details: Some street parking, but plenty of secure parking across 4th avenue in the Securities Builing garage. The Warwick Hotel, 1/2 block north of us, offers garage parking.
A word from Lola Seattle
Chef Liam Spence presents rustic Mediterranean cuisine at Lola, another in the Tom Douglas family of exceptional downtown restaurants. Don’t miss our ouzo sizzling kebabs, steaming savory tagines or our grilled to order pita bread, brought to us fresh from our own Dahlia bread bakery right across the street, twice daily. Located in the heart of the bustling Belltown neighborhood, Lola offers the perfect urban dining experience in it’s upbeat environment, just minutes from downtown shopping and theatre to the south and great music and night life to the north on fourth avenue. We’re committed to a green community, composting 75% of waste and supporting our local growers.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
Lola Seattle - Best Restaurants in Downtown ›
Lola Seattle reviews from OpenTable diners
213 reviews since July 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (148)great for brunch (97)neighborhood gem (78)great for lunch (58)special occasion (57)hot spot (50)romantic (24)good for groups (22)notable wine list (18)vibrant bar scene (17)kid-friendly (17)late-night find (11)great for outdoor dining (8)scenic view (1)Show More
- must visit when in SeattleOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 8/29/2014Always try to stop here when I visit Seattle. This is my favorite Thomas Douglas restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Why make a reservation??FoodieDined on 8/29/2014We waited 15 minutes past our reservation for a table that was empty when we got there. The food was mediocre, over priced and very loudSpecial Features:
- You've gotta love Lola'sSeattleSwedeDined on 8/27/2014This place is great! Whether you came nibble or dine, Lola's can fit the bill. I love the pitas with fresh, house-made sauces, the kebabs, and the Greek salad with lots of fresh veggies, chunks of feta, and dressed just right.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Greek success!KateDined on 8/25/2014This dining experience is not for those who like a quiet setting. It is lively with the chefs yelling something when they flame up some dish. We ordered spreads, small plates and kebabs. The kalamata-fig spread served with house made warm pita bread was salty, but it blended well with the dolmades and the saganaki fried cheese with lemon marmalade and ouzo. This was my favorite part of the meal. We next tried a variety of kebabs - chicken, pork, beef, and lamb. We liked the lamb and pork the best.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great brunchhollydayDined on 8/24/2014Eggs Bennie are a must, as is the maple sausage!!! Great location walking distance to all the shops. A great find in Seattle!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful meal!SeaTimVIPDined on 8/22/2014Our lunch at Lola was perfect! Our server was attentive, but not intrusive. The food was amazing--everything from the spreads to the kabobs was tasty. I would highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:
- 1 extra = no problem12ChaChaDined on 8/22/2014We origionally had a reservation for 4 people at 9am on a Friday. When we arrived, our party was all there and we ended up with an extra person joining our group. The host and server quickly made adjustments to our table with an extra chair and setting like it was planned the entire time. Our server was Fun, Inviting, and very knowledgable about the entire menu. The place seemed giddy with excitement! The FOOD WAS OUTSTANDING!!! Even though it was breakfast this wasn't JUST BREAKFAST! Delicious! Hot! Portions were SPOT ON! We left Happy, Full, and Buzzing from the endless coffee! Thank you For such a great time! We will for sure be back often and soon! Highly recommend reservations to ensure a table and not to miss out!Special Features:
- Still greatEastsiderDined on 8/21/2014I've eaten a Lola a number of times and it's still one of my favorite lunch spots in downtown Seattle. The menu is heavily Greek, but that serves as the starting point for some imaginitive creations. This time, I had the cumin lamb shawarma. The lamb was done perfectly, with a little bit of crunch that didn't hide the spices. The tomato jam and yogurt dressing were nicely understated so as not to overwhelm the meat flavor. The place was quite busy, so if you go during the lunch hour on a weekday in the summer, make sure you have a reservation or be prepared to hang out in the bar.Special Features:
- Fun Trendy SpotlibornDined on 8/21/2014We came into Seattle for a cruise to Alaska. As foodies and New Yorkers, we are accustom to good restaurants, & good food. Lola came highly recommended thru our searches of restaurants in the area, most importantly thru Giada's favorite fried food from the show "The Best Thing I Ever ate", in which she recommended the fried donuts. The donuts were good, not the best, but a nice little reward after a decent good breakfast. The maple sausage was delicious, and I was much more impressed by the sausage then the cute donuts, though the Marscapone dip that came with the donuts was heavenly. Overall, Lola was a fun trendy spot, which reminded me very much of a Manhattan Bistro.Special Features:
- amazing breakfast selectionheclexVIPDined on 8/21/2014Tom's favorite is also our favorite; what a great combination of ingredients and herbsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good not GreatbwlfDined on 8/17/2014The food was generally well prepared but the service was unpredictable with flaws that markedly diminished the overall experience. The initial portions of the service were fine. I ordered an entree called a Seafood Extravaganza (or similar title). It included clams, muscles and a crab leg. I was not provided with a dish for the shells or a cracker for the crab. Once the entrees were placed on the table the server disappeared and was never visible where we could get her attention. She did not return until we were done eating by which time I had placed shells anywhere I could stick them and the crab was ice cold. There was no apology for her oversight and no offer of any courtesy for the faux pas. This didn't seem to fit their image.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fantastic placeKrisDined on 8/16/2014This is a terrific place. I've been here for brunch and have only good things to say.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- always fabulousOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/15/2014Lola is a guaranteed win for a small plates sharing dinner. Servers are informed and helpful and each thing we ordered was delicious. I have been here a number of times and have yet to have a meal that is less than wonderful. Get the donuts for dessert even though they are not on the menu.Special Features:
- Loved LolaMaryMacDined on 8/14/2014We had a great dinner - loved the atmosphere, food, wine and drinks. Next time in Seattle, we will definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Convenient LocationOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/12/2014My granddaughter and I enjoyed a wonderful dinner for her 13th Birthday. Staff was very accommodating and the food is very good.Special Features:
- Delightful DiningBarbo258Dined on 8/11/2014Dinner was delicious. We had the special and the lamb was chewy. Everything else was perfect so we left the lamb and enjoyed everything else. The waiter mentioned he would let them know so this shouldn't be an issue in the future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HairofthedogDined on 8/9/2014Great for a hang-over breakfast! Over did it Friday night. Couldn't wait to get a Bloody Mary and enjoy the Eggs Benedict. Oh, the potatoes are to die for as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great as usualezkzDined on 8/8/2014Like any Tom Douglas restaurants, Lola never disappoints. Our go-to place for a great meal.Special Features:
- Great food as alwaysOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/3/2014I always get the Eggs Benedict it is extraordinary here. Lots of good Mediterranean style eats. Love the kabobs and hummus to start!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too busyTronVIPDined on 8/3/2014Brunch was delicious. I always look forward to the smashed potatoes and everyone in our party enjoyed their meal. Unfortunately, the front desk made the experience less enjoyable because instead of being friendly and courteous, they acted as if the customer was a nuisance. I checked in for my reservations and without telling me that they were running late (which I understand can happen), they sent me to the hotel lobby to wait. When I came back to check on my reservation 20 minutes later, they rudely informed me that they were already on their way to get me. We also left our credit card with them to give to the server because we didn't want our guests to pay and they failed to comply.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a delicious meal every time!AnonymousVIPDined on 7/31/2014I am partial to the brunch at Lola, but the kebabs are also delicious. And the fresh made doughnuts are a must!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Service and Very Good FoodLovegoodfoodDined on 7/30/2014Truly enjoy the food and the service. The appetizer was delicious, and the lamb was perfect. The "goat cheese" cheesecake for dessert was lovely.Special Features:
- Great brunch!summersurferVIPDined on 7/29/2014Solid menu, great atmosphere, wonderful and attentive service.Special Features:
- VegetableLuv2eatDined on 7/27/2014The braised kale and chicory was fabulous. Just enough vinegar to be tangy. Great texture.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 7/27/2014You often get quantity or quality. At LOLA, we received both. It was fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Greek restaurantLessismore2Dined on 7/26/2014The Lola menu is essentially Greek/Middle Eastern food. The restaurant offers reasonably priced food in a comfortable atmosphere. Service was good and whilst the food isn't likely to win prizes, it's a reasonable place to go with friends.
- still my favorite breakfast!rustyDined on 7/25/2014I've been eating breakfast in Seattle since I was a babe in arms, so that's almost five decades of experience. Tom's Big Breakfast remains a star, and Lola's Eggs Benedict puts all others to shame!Special Features:
- Disappointing on all frontsDineAroundTomDined on 7/24/2014Cocktails watered down !! When brought up to the manager were told that the drinks are measured. I'm sure they are but she didn't mention that they were measured to maximize profit! Ordered steak and a quarter of it was gristle! Kitchen should have noticed it and not served it but then I guess this place is all about the bottom line! Too many other choices in the area check your options.
- fishDined on 7/23/2014Firs time for us: Great food, and somewhat lighter fare than Dahlia, which we appreciated.I would recommend this to a friend.
- AMAZINGKingVIPDined on 7/21/2014I have eaten at several of the restaurants owned by the same chef (Seatown, Etta's ...) and this was the best. The chicken was fantastic, and the apricot dessert was outstanding. Grace, our waitress, was charming and informative. We ate outside, which was a great way to take in the neighborhood. If you have to choose one place to go to in Seattle, this is your best bet.Special Features:
- Delicious Lunch/Spectacular ServicekathDined on 7/21/2014I met a friend for lunch and she got a call from her office which cut our time to 20 minutes!. We hadn't ordered and offered to leave vs. causing the kitchen stress. Our server told us the fastest things to order and made it all happen! Delicious!Special Features:
- Fabulous BrunchSeattleFoodieDined on 7/19/2014They make the best Hollandaise sauce and don't forget to try the house-made doughnuts! Yumm!!! Tom Douglas really knows how to make wonderful food served in a relaxed ambience without being pretentious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another Tom Douglas gemGauchoDined on 7/15/2014A Greek influenced by Tom Douglas. Great anytime of the day. Best Egg Benedict in Seattle. Delicious selection of spreads. And don't miss those potatoes!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect all around!Letsdrink9316Dined on 7/13/2014Great food! Great service! Will definitely visit when we come back to Seattle. Awesome doughnuts!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!charzaDined on 7/12/2014We love Lola! We've been many times and completely enjoy the food. The waitstaff is always friendly and helpful. The biggest problem is making a selection since there are so many favorites on the menu and new things we want to try. We tried the Saganaki this time (fried kefalograviera cheese) and were delighted! We'll return again and again.Special Features:
- Good Food and ServiceMarcDined on 7/12/2014Lola continues to deliver in terms of creative and delicious food in a warm and friendly setting. Our service was very good, with our server accommodating our pace over two hours with just the right amount of attentiveness. We enjoyed our most recent visit, and we'll be back!Special Features:
- Girl's Night Out PerfectionOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/7/2014Our waiter gently led us to the proper food choices, and we were delighted to share all, together. Every dish was superb...except the turnips which we collectively decided weren't for us. Drinks and dinner for four came to a very reasonable $35 apiece, with a generous tip!Special Features:
- Not as expected for our anniversarylook4bestDined on 7/7/2014My wife and I were disappointed overall with the experience. The food was ok but hardly anything special, especially for the price. The portions were quite small for the price and not as flavorful as expected. We ordered the cobbler for desert and it wasn't really a cobbler and, again, very small, and, $9. Hardly enough for one person let alone sharing one, as we did. This is NOT a restaurant I would think of going back to. I expected much more from a Tom Douglas restaurant. We had heard so much about his restaurants in the news and elsewhere and wanted to experience this for the first time on our anniversary. Unfortunately, we were quite disappointed.
- It's about the donutsHollowLegDined on 7/7/2014Breakfast at Lola is a treat; everything is carefully prepared and presented, down to the garlic smashed hash browns. The menu includes a range of dishes from upgraded diner fare through foodie concoctions and Tom's Big Breakfast, featuring octopus as only Tom Douglas could pull it off. Skip the hotel buffet and head to Lola. And don't forget the bag of donuts -- they're worth the trip alone.Special Features:
- TOM's the Ticket at Lola'syummyDined on 7/6/2014La-la-la-la Lola's! The Tom's big breakfast is out of this world fabulous! About 3 weeks ago our 'foodie' friends took us to Lola's when I had my first 'Tom's' 'fix. (From the Menu), Mediterranean octopus, sugar snap peas, spring onion, potatoes, bacon, green garlic yogurt, poached egg, toast. It's everything you never knew you wanted for breakfast. Service was great, reservations recommended.Special Features: