2000 Fourth Avenue
Seattle, WA 98121Neighborhood:
MediterraneanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.tomdouglas.com/restaurants/lola
- Phone: 2064411430
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday-Friday 6:00am-1:00pm Brunch:
Lunch: Monday- Friday 11:00am-4:00pm;
Dinner: Sunday-Thursday 4:00pm-11:00pm
Friday and Saturday 4:00pm-12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mediterranean, Greek
- Executive Chef: Liam Spence
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Lola at Hotel Andra Lola has a “Greek spirit.” Modern Mediterranean and north African riffs on the best local ingredients provide a delicious foray into new culinary territory. Celebrate that special holiday, birthday or business gathering with a menu that Chef Liam Spence has personally created with you.
- Private Party Facilities: Ballroom Available for parties of 20 to 100 guests for a seated function or up to 150 for a standing reception. This unique two-tiered space is also perfect for all-day meetings with break-out space, full AV accommodations and flexible seating configurations to suite any presentation style. Galleri A more intimate space with abundant natural light for intimate all-day retreats or private meals for up to 36 guests. Living Room Loft A sexy perch overlooking the hotel’s lobby on the mezzanine level offers a relaxed urban vibe for an informal gathering over cocktails and appetizers for up to 25 guests. Monarch Suite Our presidential suite is the ultimate venue for corporate retreats for up to ten or cocktail parties for up to 25 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Jessica Prince (206)682-4142
- Entertainment: Enjoy HAND CRAFTED COCKTAILS, a great glass of wine or a local microbrew in our upbeat bar or in the Hotel Andra lobby snuggled up to the fireplace. Come by for Happy Hour, Monday through Friday from 4pm to 6pm
- Special Events: Breakfast: Monday-Friday 6:00am-1:00pm
Brunch: Saturday-Sunday 7:00am-3:00pm;
Lunch: Monday- Friday 11:00am-4:00pm;
Dinner: Sunday-Thursday 4:00pm-11:00pm
Friday and Saturday 4:00pm-12:00am
- Cross Street: Virginia Street
- Public Transit: There are multiple transit stops just one block west on Third avenue and Virginia going North and South. For specific route numbers and times from your location visit transit.metrokc.gov
- Parking: Street Parking
- Parking Details: Some street parking, but plenty of secure parking across 4th avenue in the Securities Builing garage. The Warwick Hotel, 1/2 block north of us, offers garage parking.
A word from Lola Seattle
Chef Liam Spence presents rustic Mediterranean cuisine at Lola, another in the Tom Douglas family of exceptional downtown restaurants. Don’t miss our ouzo sizzling kebabs, steaming savory tagines or our grilled to order pita bread, brought to us fresh from our own Dahlia bread bakery right across the street, twice daily. Located in the heart of the bustling Belltown neighborhood, Lola offers the perfect urban dining experience in it’s upbeat environment, just minutes from downtown shopping and theatre to the south and great music and night life to the north on fourth avenue. We’re committed to a green community, composting 75% of waste and supporting our local growers.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Lola Seattle - Best Restaurants in Downtown ›
Lola Seattle reviews from OpenTable diners
206 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (135)great for brunch (101)neighborhood gem (78)great for lunch (66)special occasion (60)hot spot (49)good for groups (20)romantic (19)kid-friendly (17)vibrant bar scene (16)great for outdoor dining (13)notable wine list (12)late-night find (8)scenic view (1)Show More
- Another Tom Douglas gemGauchoDined on 7/15/2014A Greek influenced by Tom Douglas. Great anytime of the day. Best Egg Benedict in Seattle. Delicious selection of spreads. And don't miss those potatoes!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect all around!Letsdrink9316Dined on 7/13/2014Great food! Great service! Will definitely visit when we come back to Seattle. Awesome doughnuts!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!charzaDined on 7/12/2014We love Lola! We've been many times and completely enjoy the food. The waitstaff is always friendly and helpful. The biggest problem is making a selection since there are so many favorites on the menu and new things we want to try. We tried the Saganaki this time (fried kefalograviera cheese) and were delighted! We'll return again and again.Special Features:
- Good Food and ServiceMarcDined on 7/12/2014Lola continues to deliver in terms of creative and delicious food in a warm and friendly setting. Our service was very good, with our server accommodating our pace over two hours with just the right amount of attentiveness. We enjoyed our most recent visit, and we'll be back!Special Features:
- Girl's Night Out PerfectionOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/7/2014Our waiter gently led us to the proper food choices, and we were delighted to share all, together. Every dish was superb...except the turnips which we collectively decided weren't for us. Drinks and dinner for four came to a very reasonable $35 apiece, with a generous tip!Special Features:
- Not as expected for our anniversarylook4bestDined on 7/7/2014My wife and I were disappointed overall with the experience. The food was ok but hardly anything special, especially for the price. The portions were quite small for the price and not as flavorful as expected. We ordered the cobbler for desert and it wasn't really a cobbler and, again, very small, and, $9. Hardly enough for one person let alone sharing one, as we did. This is NOT a restaurant I would think of going back to. I expected much more from a Tom Douglas restaurant. We had heard so much about his restaurants in the news and elsewhere and wanted to experience this for the first time on our anniversary. Unfortunately, we were quite disappointed.
- It's about the donutsHollowLegDined on 7/7/2014Breakfast at Lola is a treat; everything is carefully prepared and presented, down to the garlic smashed hash browns. The menu includes a range of dishes from upgraded diner fare through foodie concoctions and Tom's Big Breakfast, featuring octopus as only Tom Douglas could pull it off. Skip the hotel buffet and head to Lola. And don't forget the bag of donuts -- they're worth the trip alone.Special Features:
- TOM's the Ticket at Lola'syummyDined on 7/6/2014La-la-la-la Lola's! The Tom's big breakfast is out of this world fabulous! About 3 weeks ago our 'foodie' friends took us to Lola's when I had my first 'Tom's' 'fix. (From the Menu), Mediterranean octopus, sugar snap peas, spring onion, potatoes, bacon, green garlic yogurt, poached egg, toast. It's everything you never knew you wanted for breakfast. Service was great, reservations recommended.Special Features:
- Amazing overall experienceMontanafoodieDined on 7/6/2014We went to Lola for breakfast/brunch. It was incredible food, really fresh ingredients and a very unique, inventive menu. The made to order doughnuts are to die for! Service was incredible, the prices are a bit on the high side but absolutely worth it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Uneven Lola...LyneottoDined on 7/2/2014Four of us dined. Ordered 3 small plates and an entree, as advised by the knowledgable server. $ 19.00 sampler, with 2 oysters,some veggies, and two dipping sauces and one piece of grilled bread? Really? Octopus rubbery but flavorful. Entree of Lamb was fabulous, and I would return for in a heartbeat! 2 deserts, good, and a bottle of wine. $ 236.00. Really, Tom, I'm a fan, but you can do better.Special Features:
- MemorableOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/28/2014The food and service was upscale and wonderful! I loved the seafood extravaganza. We'll be back..Special Features:
- Always on my listwolfgangpunk1Dined on 6/27/2014One of the great and memorable places to eat in SeattleSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always delectable!glutenfreelocavoreDined on 6/26/2014Lola is my family's favorite spot for special occasion meals. We are all able to find plenty to enjoy, which is sometimes a feat as we are gluten-free and have a vegetarian among us. The vegetable dishes, salads, and kebabs are especially fresh and delicious, never overdone and always incorporate flavorful herbs. We keep meaning to try other Tom Douglas restaurants, but are drawn back to Lola. The service and atmosphere are great too! Also, the staff seems very knowledgeable and willing to accommodate gluten-free needs, which we appreciate very much.Special Features:
- Excellent!!NinagogaDined on 6/23/2014Amazing cozy gem with the best flavors! We tried it for breakfast while visiting Seattle and would most definitively comeback next time for more. Try the asparragus scramble with feta and chunky bacon - it is a must!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good, reliable spotlorulesDined on 6/21/2014I've been to Lola's a number of times on my trips thru Seattle, and I'm never disappointed. Best for brunch, I think.Special Features:
- Best benedict in Seattle!!SeaTownFoodieDined on 6/20/2014Lola by far has the best eggs benedict in Seattle. Amazing service and food!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BATalbotVIPDined on 6/19/2014Best breakfast hash (octopus) I've ever enjoyed. Good coffee and freshly squeezed OJ.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful lambthoughtitoverVIPDined on 6/17/2014My lamb shank and my partner's leg of lamb were both excellent. Lola is our favorite spot for dining after a show, concert, or opera. We look forward to the next time.Special Features:
- Yummy, but...smartiVIPDined on 6/15/2014Lola does not disappoint in terms of food or service. If you're sitting at the bar, though, not quite the same--we did both on two different occasions during a recent trip to Seattle. We had questionable service AND my huzbin ordered a cocktail which the menu said was made with Cointreau and we watched the bartender make it with DuKuyper triple sec. Not a horrible infringement, but not what was advertised, expected, or paid for.Special Features:
- Great skewers!MercerIslandLauraDined on 6/14/2014I like small plate dining and Lola's was wonderful. We shared the appetizer platter and had 4 different skewers amongst our party of 3 and it was delicious. I especially recommend the Salmon skewer. So good we ordered a second. I'll be back - there are many other tempting dishes on this menu.
- Notable ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/14/2014We had great service here, from the hostesses to wait staff. Our waiter was particularly good. Very attentive but not intrusive. We were going to a show and so he made sure our food came out at just the right time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperienceElaineDined on 6/14/2014We were very happy to walk in and find our table ready on a busy Saturday. Service was attentive and pleasant. Food is nicely presented and there are some interesting choices on the menu. Delicious meal, would return on another trip to Seattle!Special Features:
- Food is going downhillais2014Dined on 6/14/2014Prices have gone up while food has gotten worse. Portions have decreased and my food came out lukewarm. Hopefully this all turns around soon.
- Great breakfastOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/14/2014Went here with my dad early morning (7:30am on a Saturday). Picked the place based on a recommendation from a friend and was not disappointed. I expected it to be dead, but the place was already abuzz. The did was delicious, but still priced reasonably.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food!FinickySFerDined on 6/13/2014As someone who finds the food scene in Seattle to be below par for the most part, I have always found both Lola and Dahlia Lounge excellent both in quality of food as well as service.Special Features:
- Always goodVKoutnaboutDined on 6/12/2014Have had dinner here a number of times, our first for lunch. Had Tom's Big breakfast, great mix of flavored delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AlwaysFantastically FungolfkatVIPDined on 6/11/2014Every meal here is so much fun, as we go through the courses. Each visit adds or subtracts something in the kebab offerings. The side dishes are usually solid and remarkable, though the chef likes a little too much lemon for our liking. Fish andlamb are excellent mains, though the fish portion is too small and very pricey. I would expect it to be at least the size of a salmon steak I would make at home for each person. Dessert is always fabulous,among the choices. Dessert is the always fabulou coconut cream pie!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lola never disappointsGDONDined on 6/11/2014Whether it is lunch or dinner, this place consistently delivers. Friendly helpful staff- great appetizers and portions that make sense! This is the first place I think of when I have out of town guests who are looking for a unique and tasty dining experience near downtown Seattle.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome!AnthonyDined on 6/10/2014Had such a great dinner I went back the next AM and had an equally great breakfast. Only complaint was that it was SUPER loud during dinner, but other than that - a great find!Special Features:
- Great brunch!AllieDined on 6/8/2014I would highly recommend Lola to any local brunchers! Also, having studied abroad in Greece, I feel vaguely qualified to say their tatziki is SUPERB!Special Features:
- Brunch Awsosome. Lunch overpricedBigMeatNoWhammyVIPDined on 6/6/2014We missed brunch by 5 minutes. So as missed breakfast. First time we had lunch at Lola. We won't again. It's overpriced for what you get. Wasn't all that tasty either. Is $15 hr already bitting us in the butt? Better off across the street at Dahliha. Lola would be better off closed v serve tiny kebobs and a meek tasteless salad.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a wonderful placeGemofSeattleDined on 5/31/2014This is a wonderful place for breakfast and brunch. This place is hopping! People know about it and keep coming back. The atmosphere is pleasant and clean that really makes you feel comfortable to just eat and have a delicious meal. Speaking of meal, the food is really well prepared. I ordered the egg Benedict and a pancake with donuts. The egg on the Benedict was perfectly cooked; not too runny and not overcooked. The pancake was THE BEST PANCAKE I'VE EVER HAD! Hands down. Wow what a perfect batter. And the donuts, oh man the donuts. Geez! I think that a slice of heaven was served in the form of home style small donuts. Our server was attentive to our needs and my coffee was always filled even though there is a small jug at the table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lola!nefoorDined on 5/30/2014Kabobs were incredible, especially the Salmon. I'll definitely be back.Special Features:
- Wonderful meal!diningtimestwoVIPDined on 5/30/2014Everything was wonderful about our meal. The service was knowledgeable and friendly without being disruptive. Our server engaged in conversation, but made herself invisible when we were clearly engrossed in our own conversation (perfect). The food was over the top delicious! Saganaki with rhubarb is unexpected and delightful! It has been a long time since we have had such a wonderful meal out!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lola's a WinnervictoriansinNYCDined on 5/30/2014We returned to Lola's again this trip and weren't disappointed! Lunch started with two of their spreads on pita, the cauliflower anchovy and the black olive fig. Both were excellent, but you really have to like anchovies to like the first dip! Then we shared the lamb souvlaki with a Greek salad and they were both some of the tastiest foods we had on this trip. Sometimes food lacks "flavour" but that wasn't the case at Lola's! Finally we shared the coconut cream pie. It was very tasty with three kinds of coconut. We have to admit though, the fresh donuts are still the favorite!Special Features:
- LolaDuckDined on 5/25/2014We are fans of Tom Douglas and his family of restaurants. Lola was ef an adventure for us because it is so different. Our server was careful to make sure we understood our options. Leg of lamb was wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/25/2014We arrived for brunch at 1:00 - some were in a breakfast mood, others were ready for lunch. We filled our table with everything from donuts to pita spreads to kababs and pancakes. By the end of the meal we were all sampling from each others fabulous meals - it was a true brunch. Our Italian exchange student is lamenting the fact that when he returns to Italy there will be no Lolas to visit.Special Features:
- Better than expected!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/25/2014Food was so delicious and flavorful! Must order the donuts from Dahlia bakery as an appetizer. Now I know why this place is always jam packed, we will definitely be back!Special Features:
- Lola's pricey priceyLTeatsDined on 5/23/2014Service wonderful. Good food but not extra wonderful and the prices for drinks was "let's gouge the tourists". Not Tom Douglass's best.Special Features:
- Yummy and DeliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/23/2014I met some out of town guest here for lunch. One of them has diet restrictions which leaves few choices. Our waitress was very accommodating on making recommendations for modifications to our menu. It was yummy AND delicious. I think that's the same thing... anyway. I would go back again and again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.