Spigola Ristorante Vino e Cucina
3817 Crosswicks Hamilton Sq Rd
Hamilton Township, NJ 08691Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
Spigola Ristorante Vino e Cucina
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.spigola.net/
- Phone: 6095855255x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Monday - Friday @ 11:30am
Dinner Monday - Thursday @ 4:30-10:00pm
Dinner Friday @ 4:30-11:00pm
Dinner Saturday @ 1:00-11:00pm
Dinner Sunday @ 1:00pm-9:00pm
Monday - Friday @ 11:30am to close
Saturday & Sunday @1:00pm to close
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Italian Culinary Team
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Special In-House Party Events and Off-Premises Catering available at your location 7 Days a Week. For more information, call our Banquet Manager at 609-585-5255 for dates and times available that will suit your requirements.
Looking to do a Brunch Party or a Cocktail Party as your special event? We can do that, too! For more information call our Banquet Manager at 609-585-5255.
- Private Party Facilities: Spigola can accommodate any size gathering for any occasion to suit your needs. Our private dining room is available for smaller parties, our large main dining room can encompass several size groups and the use of the entire restaurant is also available for mega-sized events.
- Private Party Contact: Vince Villari 8777502969
- Entertainment: Live Entertainment every Friday Night Dance to the music of the Hottest DJ's in the Area from 8:30pm-12:30am. Every Saturday Night Dance and Enjoy the Songs & Sounds of the Best Bands in the Area from 8:30pm-12:30am. Check our web-site at www.spigola.net to see a current list of entertainers performing at Spigola.
- Special Events: Chef's Table
A Dining Experience Like No Other
Treat yourself and your guests to the ultimate dining experience: Spigola's Vino e Cucina Chef’s Table. Enjoy an exclusive, multi-course meal featuring creative dishes prepared Italian Bistro-style with only the very best, hand-selected, seasonal ingredients. The Chef will personally present each course as it’s served with a history of the food, details about the dish and the complexity of its flavors along with the perfect wine selections for each course. The Vino e Cucina Chef’s Table seats up to 12 people and is available for lunch at 12:00pm Monday-Friday; for dinner at 6:00pm Monday-Thursday; two dinner seatings Friday and Saturday at 5:00pm and 8:00pm; as well as three-seatings on Sunday 1 pm - 10 pm Call for reservations at 609-585-5255 or from our website at www.spigola.net
A word from Spigola Ristorante Vino e Cucina
Open kitchen atmosphereContinued
Dining room - bold 'n brassy
Dining room - bold 'n brassy
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Spigola Ristorante Vino e Cucina - Best Restaurants in Hamilton ›
Spigola Ristorante Vino e Cucina reviews from OpenTable diners
26 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (16)fit for foodies (15)good for groups (11)neighborhood gem (10)vibrant bar scene (9)romantic (8)notable wine list (7)great for lunch (5)late-night find (3)hot spot (3)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Good food and service, butdinerDined on 3/5/2013Good food and service, but overpriced food and drinks bring the ratings down.Special Features:
- Every meal I've had at SpigolaOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/9/2013Every meal I've had at Spigola has been great. That's why I keep coming back.Special Features:
- quite a surprise consideringzorbaVIPDined on 1/26/2013quite a surprise considering it shars a parking lot with an army/navy hunting store. the food was excellent and the service outstanding!Special Features:
- Solid Italian food- Central JerseyOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 1/26/2013If you are picky about getting Italian food out, you won't be disappointed going to Spigola. Atmosphere is lively and decor is modern. Staff is pleasant, but service can be slow at times. Prices could be on the high side, depending on what you get. I've been going here for years and I will continue to return.Special Features:
- A hidden treasure and alwaysdisappointedVIPDined on 1/24/2013A hidden treasure and always consistently outstanding.Special Features:
- We have enjoyed this restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 12/31/2012We have enjoyed this restaurant before, however, this was the worst experience we have had there. First, we were just two and they tried to put us at a very small table in the corner, with one side on a bench that runs the length of a wall. The tables are very close, and I objected. However, they fixed this right away. It was New Year's Eve, and we had made a reservation. Spigola is an Italian restaurant, but the limited menu for the night really had no Italian choices, I was dissapointed even though the food was very good, but we both had Surf and Turf, not really what you go to an Italian place for. The service was slow, and since the tables are close together, it was clear out waiter didnt really know much about the menu.Special Features:
- We have been here many timesOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 12/30/2012We have been here many times with friends. Food and service are always great, but this last visit the service was horrendous. The waiter acted like we didn't exist. Very disappointed.
- THis was my fourth time diningOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 12/23/2012THis was my fourth time dining at Spigola. I only have two complaints. My father's ceaser salad was drenched in dressing and it was brough out at the same time as his appetizer (oysters) and set on an empty table next to us. I was stunned. Otherwise, the food was excellent and our waiter Andrea was very attentive and pleasant. The restaurant was almost empty so I could not imagine why he would bring the salad with the appetizer as there was no need to save a trip.Special Features:
- A Good FindOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 12/16/2012This was a good find. A little pricey, but the food was very good and so was the service. I went with my wife, and we both would go back just for the garlic bread. We sat in the bar because my wife prefers a booth, and the football game was on and there was a lot of cheering and booing, but it was tolerable. Next time, the dining room.Special Features:
- Wow...are we still in Hamilton, NJ?eatswellDined on 11/16/2012We have loved Spigolas since the day it opened. The food is always delicious and the service is great. The restaurant style feels like you are in a NYC/Philly upscale restaurant. It's modernized! We always like to get there prior to our reservations and have a drink at the bar. It's large enough to find a seat, comfortable, and a truly stocked bar. Our reservations were at 6:30pm on a Friday night. The crowd around this time seemed to be on average age 55-65. Older than us, but they all seemed to be having a blast! Great place to add into your rotation!Special Features:
- Great meal, great service.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/26/2012My husband and I were looking for somewhere nice to go for our anniversary and Spigola was recommended. We thoroughly enjoyed the food and the service and I would definitely recommend it to others.Special Features:
- Ostensibly it is a well decoratedOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/21/2012Ostensibly it is a well decorated and enjoyable restaurant. The food was alittle mundane but the wine list was great. The service left a bit to be desired desired but I WILL try another time. I wouldn't judge this place harshly, it wad my first time.Special Features:
- Spigola Rocks!good4uVIPDined on 10/19/2012The entire dinner was excellent, including service, food selections, and the wine!Special Features:
- Although we enjoy this restaurantHerbVIPDined on 10/13/2012Although we enjoy this restaurant and rate it well, it is entirely overpriced. Several of our entrees which were specials were well over $40.00. We don't expect to pay this kind of money while dining in a restaurant in a strip center. We have eaten here several times, but will most likely not return due to the cost.
- Was greeted warmly and thoroughlyFoodfriendVIPDined on 10/12/2012Was greeted warmly and thoroughly enjoyed the freshest mahi mahi. The sauce was prepared to perfection and the service was amazing Will definitely return with friends. Bar scene is only mid twenties so too young for me :(Special Features:
- Pleasantly surprised. LocatedOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/7/2012Pleasantly surprised. Located in a strip mall. Good location to meet people coming from New York and Phila... Central location.. A little too noisy for our taste. Big groups of people making lots of noise.. Food was good, good wine list. Had a very pleasant time. Would recommend.. A little pricey but fair.
- top notch Italian dishes thatEat2LiveVIPDined on 10/6/2012top notch Italian dishes that rival the best of NYC and Philly!Special Features:
- Our only complaint was withJLibDined on 9/8/2012Our only complaint was with the acoustics in the restaurant. The noise level was very high (prior to the music starting)! We were a table of four and could not hear ourselves talk across the table. Food was excellent but prices where a bit high for a neighborhood restaurant in a strip mall.Special Features:
- The menu hasn't changed inOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/8/2012The menu hasn't changed in a long time and has gotten to be outdated. The owners seem to have regulars that they favor so if you're not one of them, be prepared to wait longer while they attend to their friends.
- Very good food. Big portions.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/2/2012Very good food. Big portions. Trendy bar scene. A bit pricey. Overall nice experience and would visit again.Special Features:
- The food was great. The staffOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/26/2012The food was great. The staff was very friendly and the prices were reasonable. It was my first time there and was impressed.Special Features:
- Everything is great there,OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/11/2012Everything is great there, my only concern is that the music is too loud when the live band begins to play around 9 pm or so, otherwise not one of our party had a problem with with the place. Mike, our waiter, is a real pro..Special Features:
- It was good to see SpigolaJerseyGirlVIPDined on 7/13/2012It was good to see Spigola hopping early on a Friday night. Too bad the quality of service suffered however with the harried waiters.Special Features:
- Had a great dinner and ourOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/7/2012Had a great dinner and our service was great. Ample wine list. We found the decor to be dark and cozy, and it reminded me of a loft in nyc.Special Features:
- Service Missed the MarkAndySVIPDined on 6/19/2012I enjoyed the food very much, the service was not quite as good. When we walked in the door the greeting was wonderful by two different people. We chose to sit at the bar and have a drink, it wasn't very crowded and they had two bartenders. One of the bartrenders was having an issue with a busboy and it became louder and unprofessional to listen to. After that point several servers asked what was going on and instead of service we heard the story re told too many times. Getting a refill on wine or water was a task and the language was not what I would expect from there. I have been before and enjoy the food and wine but this time Great food, very beautiful, complete menu...bad serviceSpecial Features:
- Always have a great meal here.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/17/2012Always have a great meal here. Also held an event of 40 people that was excellent in all respects.Special Features:
- Spacious, contemporary place.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/17/2012Spacious, contemporary place. The high ceiling and lots of wood and mirrors makes it louder than other spaces--we where there early when the place was mostly empty, but I can imagine it is a lively dining scene when busy. The complementary grilled rustic bread with roasted garlic cloves, olive oil and kalamata olives was a great change from the usual bread basket. Solid by-the-glass wine list. Our meals were well presented. My daughter liked her homemade cheese ravioli "a lot". My boneless beef short ribs were wonderfully tender but lacked seasoning. The accompanying veggies were nicely al dente, and the whipped potatoes were good. The lack of flavor of the beef is the only complaint in an otherwise very good dining experience.
- Food is great, however somewhatOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 6/8/2012Food is great, however somewhat overpriced for this area.Special Features:
- Was the perfect spot for aFinzzupDined on 6/5/2012Was the perfect spot for a business dinner. Can easily accommodate large groups (there were ten of us in total). The service was prompt and courteous. The appetizers were plentiful and the entrees were a little on a large side.Special Features:
- Awewsome staff and food!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/3/2012Awewsome staff and food! Would definitely visit again.
- We were seated at preciselyOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/26/2012We were seated at precisely the time indicated in our reservation. The wait staff was pleasant and very efficient. The waiter (Jacob) let us know about the specials offered that evening. There were several "special" appetizers as well as entrees. Our party of 4 had various soups and salads as appetizers. The restaurant was very flexible in "adding or deleting" certain ingredients. The fish and veal entrees were exceptional and the lambchops were cooked to perfection. Portions were big enough for "doggy bags". The deserts were varied and delicious !! Overall a very nice dining experience......We were not rushed....It was a really pleasant experience !!Special Features:
- It was a very good dinner.OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 5/14/2012It was a very good dinner. The staff was very pleasant and the food was well cooked. My only knock is that the special instruction in my reservation for a birthday was not honored. Other than that, it was a very good dinner. I am sure that we will go back.Special Features:
- Lousy job on mothers day -harryVIPDined on 5/13/2012Lousy job on mothers day - waited 20 minutes to be seated with reservations an another 45 to get a waither to serve drinks - food was overcooked and over priced - don't do on holidays
- Spigola's never disappointsJovo67Dined on 5/12/2012Spigola's never disappoints . Great food consistent every time I go there.Special Features:
- THe food was very good andOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/11/2012THe food was very good and the prtions were surprising large. They had an event going on and things were a lttiel slow. There is a nice bar area and a seperate dinning area. For some reason they sat us at the bar area so it was a little noisy. I go back but would want to sit inthe dinning areaSpecial Features:
- Food was outstanding. GreatOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/28/2012Food was outstanding. Great selection and price. Little noisy. Service was a little slow, but we would rather it be a little slow than feeling rushed. Will definitely go back!!
- We have been to this restaurantRobHepDined on 4/15/2012We have been to this restaurant many times in the past, and enjoyed it. This time it was a very quiet Sunday evening, not many people in the restaurant. The server was pleasant at first, he did try to sell us the most expensive items on the menu. I ordered a fish dish on the specials menu, I forgot to ask the price. It was good,but I found out later it was $42. which was way too high for this type of restaurant. We are foodies and we know high quality fish from good. The most unfortunate for us was the service, it went from good, to long waits and very uninterested in us, to practically ignoring us at the end. We still left a 20% tip, but I would not go back or recommend it.
- Food was great--drinks wereOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/7/2012Food was great--drinks were wonderful--service excellent--beautiful restaurant!Special Features:
- Wonderful RestaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/25/2012The food was outstanding and the chef's creations were excellent.Special Features:
- a very good italian restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/25/2012a very good italian restaurant between new york and philly. great design inside and the food is very authentic and fresh great garlic bread served complimentarySpecial Features: