Morton's The Steakhouse - White Plains
9 Maple Avenue
White Plains, NY 10601Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Morton's The Steakhouse - White Plains
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.mortons.com/
- Phone: 9146836101
- Hours of Operation:
Bar: Daily at 5:00pm
Monday - Thursday 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Friday - Saturday 5:30pm - 11:00pm
Sunday 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Private and group dining available. Contact our dedicated Sales and Marketing Manager to plan your next business or social event. Hosting a party at your home or office? Ask about Morton's Prime To Go and Prime Platters!
- Special Events: Morton's in White Plains hosts a variety of special events featuring fine wine & spirits, the best steak and a great time! For more information, visit http://www.mortons.com/whiteplains
A word from Morton's The Steakhouse - White Plains
Morton's The Steakhouse, the nation's premier steakhouse group, specializes in classic, hearty fare, serving generous portions of USDA prime aged beef, as well as fresh fish, lobster and chicken entrees. The menu features a variety of favorite cuts, including a 24 ounce porterhouse, which is the house specialty, a 16 ounce New York Strip and a 12 ounce double cut filet.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
Morton's The Steakhouse - White Plains - Best Restaurants in White Plains ›
Morton's The Steakhouse - White Plains reviews from OpenTable diners
91 reviews since May 19, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (73)romantic (44)fit for foodies (35)notable wine list (31)good for groups (29)neighborhood gem (24)kid-friendly (12)hot spot (11)late-night find (9)vibrant bar scene (9)great for lunch (8)great for outdoor dining (4)great for brunch (4)scenic view (3)Show More
- Dinner was not up to usualdinnerVIPDined on 9/20/2008Dinner was not up to usual standards, meat was tastless, sides were cold.
- The food cart display at theOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 8/26/2008The food cart display at the beginning of dinner is unique.Special Features:
- We love Morton's, and theSteveGDined on 6/30/2008We love Morton's, and the food was perfect! But the service was lousy, from the moment the waiter uttered the first words, until the last question "may I az you sumpin'". Another restaurant with no windows. Great food, lousy service.
- Always a great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/7/2008Always a great experience with Mortons -- White Plains does it rightSpecial Features:
- The food was great. ServerOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 1/12/2008The food was great. Server very nice and helpful, but service a bit delayed as he served too many tables. I would return, but it is very expensive.
- Classic steakhouse. ClubbyOpenTable Diner Since 2002VIPDined on 12/31/2007Classic steakhouse. Clubby and loud but the steaks are excellent.Special Features:
- I am not a big meat eaterOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/11/2007I am not a big meat eater but the Chicago cut steak I had here was one of the best I have ever eaten.
- Location could be better -OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 5/10/2007Location could be better - you have to walk through a mall walkway to get to the door. Not so nice when there are 50 people crowded in there waiting to get into cheesecake factory. Also considering the amount of money spent they should really offer parking validation. Food was absolutely great! Have gone to this location many times. I still feel that the Stamford location is nicer becasue of the location and valet parking but this one is closer to home.Special Features:
- Was proposed to here so thisOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 9/2/2006Was proposed to here so this restaurant will always hold a special place in my heart.Special Features:
- We had asked for a booth orOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 7/22/2006We had asked for a booth or quiet table. The restaurant was not overly crowded but were seated more in an "open" area. The food was good, but not stellar.
- Delish!ItsmereallyVIPDined on 5/9/2006We love the food presentation and the food is so delicious! We have gone there for special occasions and they help make it fun.Special Features:
- Great food & very expensive.OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 3/5/2006Great food & very expensive. Unfortunatley, it's all alacarte.Special Features:
- Morton's is falling in consistentRob369Dined on 2/1/2006Morton's is falling in consistent quality compared to the other big steakhouses. My meal was average and 2 of my associates' steaks were very undercooked.
- We went for my Mom's BirthdayOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 7/9/2005We went for my Mom's Birthday and we really enjoyed the meal and service. I will visit again in the future.Special Features: