Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill
3799 Las Vegas Blvd South
MGM Grand Hotel
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
MGM Grand Hotel & Casino
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.wolfgangpuck.com/restaurants/fine-dining/3910
- Phone: 7028913000x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch & Dinner Daily:
11:30 a.m. - 10 p.m., Sunday - Thursday:
11:30 a.m. - 11 p.m., Friday & Saturday
11 p.m. - 6 a.m., Daily
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Californian
- Executive Chef: Dustin Lewandowski
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Late Night, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Join us in our fabulous wine room or glass room for a memorable private dining experience!
- Private Party Contact: Kimberly Gora 702-369-0558x
A word from Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill
Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill, located at MGM Grand in Las Vegas, features a contemporary "bar and grill" menu that's inspired by everyone's favorite grill foods. Renowned hospitality designer Tony Chi has crafted an energetic and playful space that offers the feel of the California beach lifestyle in Las Vegas. The diverse menu allows for a quick-bite or a more leisurely dining experience. The menu features Puck's signature wood-oven baked pizzas, fresh salads, sandwiches, handmade pastas, grilled meats and fish.Continued
Private dining also available.
Private dining also available.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
14 reviews since June 25, 2014
- Ambiance3.4Noise LevelEnergetic
hot spot (4)fit for foodies (3)late-night find (3)special occasion (2)good for groups (2)kid-friendly (1)romantic (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Food was delicious. The clamsOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/25/2011Food was delicious. The clams and linguine were awesome and the mussels were too.Special Features:
- Excellent food and service.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/25/2011Excellent food and service. I would definitely recommendSpecial Features:
- Can't wait to go again.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/8/2011The food was outstanding...I could have eaten the crab cake appetizer over and over and over. The service was wonderful...I would highly recommend this restaurant to family and friends!!Special Features:
- Tightly managed menu, serviceMIKEDined on 5/8/2011Tightly managed menu, service and cooking. A "corporate" feeling, but still very pleasant. After a long weekend of work, my wife and I felt like a simple straightforward meal with no hassles, and thisplace was perfect.
- Fantastic! The food was spectacularOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/2/2011Fantastic! The food was spectacular and the souffle was wonderful! I would not hesitate to recommend it as it was a wonderful dining experience. I would definitely return there for dinner next time I am in Vegas!Special Features:
- Skip the menus and splurgeTandEGuyDined on 5/2/2011Skip the menus and splurge by asking for the chef and his crew to create a tasting menu for you. Tuna tartar is best in town and the Brussels sprouts should not be missed. Watch out for celebrities!Special Features:
- Good food but not amazing.OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/30/2011Good food but not amazing. High price for what you get, but then anything along the strip seems excessively high these days.Special Features:
- Food was perfect - best ingredientstennisVIPDined on 4/18/2011Food was perfect - best ingredients, perfectly prepared and presented.
- It was good! It's listed underOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/15/2011It was good! It's listed under fine dining on the hotels website and I definitely wouldn't say it's fine dining... More casual... But food was really good!
- Located in MGM Hotel - atePDXDaveVIPDined on 3/21/2011Located in MGM Hotel - ate here twice with two differently prepared serving of the same salad. Consistency lacking but both had great flavors.Special Features:
- Outstanding table serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/21/2011Outstanding table service and outstanding meals for our party of 10.Special Features:
- Have been to Wolgang PuckOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 3/19/2011Have been to Wolgang Puck Bar & Grill on several occassions, this particular visit, I would say they were a little off their game, or I may just not have ordered the best dish. Spaghetti and Meatballs were nothing to write home about, below average at best, prefer other menu items in the past but was craving good meatballs so figured we'd give it a try. I'll stick to something else next time.
- Had the beef burger. ReallyOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 3/16/2011Had the beef burger. Really good. Prices good for Vegas.Special Features:
- The food was fabulous andOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 3/10/2011The food was fabulous and the wait staff was top notch!Special Features:
- The food was very good, andCOdiner56VIPDined on 3/5/2011The food was very good, and the service was professional. Unfortunately, the restaurant is exposed on three sides to the casino, and the noise and smoke really detract from the experience.
- Pizza - outstanding! SaladOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/5/2011Pizza - outstanding! Salad - crisp/fresh - didn't really even need dressing the greens themselves were that good!Special Features:
- I usually love WP, but wasOpenTable Diner Since 2002VIPDined on 2/25/2011I usually love WP, but was disappointed this trip. I did not like my food selections, but my husband loved his selections as he usually does. I chose the meatloaf wrapped in pancetta with potatoes, mushrooms and onions. This was the worst meatloaf I have ever tasted. It was more like a very tough hamburger. The celery root soup tasted more like squash soup. The beet salad was delicious, however. I still love WP, but next time I will get different selections. However, this visit was disappointing.Special Features:
- This is Puck's so of course,vicbryVIPDined on 2/24/2011This is Puck's so of course, so the wood-fired pizza, prosciutto-goat cheese-basil pesto was delicious! Fennel sausage sauced homemade gnocchi was a STAR! This was late-night dinner after a show so the energy was high but not overwhelming and the service was perfect and attentive. Cocktails were perfectly mixed. A great place to dine anytime of the day and they are open till 6am.Special Features:
- Super ahi tuna appetizer,ChicagoVIPDined on 2/22/2011Super ahi tuna appetizer, mushroom pizza, the bartender was shaking up the martinis with gusto!!Special Features:
- Perfect Pre-Show restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/17/2011Perfect place for dinner before a show-we came here for dinner before seeing Ka. Atmosphere was nice-- not casual, a bit off with the casual attire some guests wore. Started the night with excellently mixed drinks and a split ceasar salad that was a bit awkward to eat, but still delicious. The bread was flavorful, although a pairing of oil rather than the butter might have been more complimentary. I thought a place of this caliber would have smaller portions, but the entrees were large. Excellent service-our waiter was attentive, friendly and knowledgeable.Special Features:
- The mussels were good, butOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/11/2011The mussels were good, but what was supposed to be sea bass wasn't. When we complained, the waiter did a poor job of trying to convince us that this pathetic, thin filet was a type of sea bass.
- This restaurant is actuallyCakeyDined on 2/9/2011This restaurant is actually located inside the casino at the MGM Grand and for this reason it is quite noisy and it does feel a liitle like people walking past are watching you eat. That said, the food was really good and the service was very attentive. I thought it was quite reasonably pricedSpecial Features:
- Best place to watch the SuperLuckyVIPDined on 2/6/2011Best place to watch the Super Bowl while enjoying an sumptious meal. The bowl of mussels were enough for four or more, sweet, fresh and very tasty. The chicken wings and garlic bread was just the right complement for the occasion.Special Features:
- We dined at the MGM VegasOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/5/2011We dined at the MGM Vegas location. It helped to have reservations. Super Bowl weekend, George Strait concert. Enjoyed it.Special Features:
- PRE CONCERT DINNER, DISAPPOINTINGOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 2/5/2011We have dined at Wolfgangs several times for dinner over the last 4 years. This is the first time many mistakes were made in the kitchen and also the wait service. We split the Chinois salad for our starter, the peanuts were missing. the waiter brought us a tiny dipping sauce cup full. We let that go and enjoyed the rest of the salad. I ordered the mushroonm ravioli with peas and arugula. It came luke warm as did the plate itself. Sent it back waited 10 minutes, it came back the exact same way! We were attending a concert that night and did not have time to RESEND it back. My husbands kobe steak dinner was delicious, but again luke warm. Next time it's Mon Ami Gabi at The Paris hotel.Special Features:
- Food was fabulous!!! We enjoyedgardenloverVIPDined on 2/3/2011Food was fabulous!!! We enjoyed the special Chinese new year menu: salmon and duck, outstanding!!!!. The only downside was since it is in the casino and not closed off you could smell cigarette smoke, hearing crying babies and all the over sensory noises with a casino. Just wished it was closed off...Special Features:
- Great salad - pizza couldOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/29/2011Great salad - pizza could be better (tuscan salami of low quality)
- This was our second visitOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/29/2011This was our second visit to this restaurant. We have loved our meals both time. We had reservations but may not have needed them. Arriving early at around 6 we found the place mostly empty. My wife enjoyed her pumpkin tortellini and I loved the meatball pizza. I would recommend both options.Special Features:
- Eaten there dozen times, foodOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 1/24/2011Eaten there dozen times, food is not consistant. sometimes it's good and sometimes it's bad. This was a bad experience.
- Food was excellent...We loveOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 1/13/2011Food was excellent...We love going because we know we will have a wonderful meal. The Flat iron steak just melted in your mouth, and the Pancetta wrapped meatloaf was to die for.Special Features:
- A more casual restaurant amongTomSVIPDined on 1/7/2011A more casual restaurant among the many high end offerings at MGM. Situated in the casino, so a louder atmosphere. Food is very good though, we even found the salads to be really good. At the time we went it was very busy, with waits for those dropping in. I'd assume during a non-convention time it would be easier to get a table.Special Features:
- Food was good but disappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 1/7/2011Food was good but disappointing - nothing special. Restaurant is in middle of casino and the smoke and noise is awful. Overpriced for what you are getting.Special Features:
- Las Vegas gemOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/5/2011The restaurant is located in the MGM Grand in Las Vegas across from the "Ka" show venue. We had a fabulous dinner and was not rushed to get to the show.
- We had another wonderful mealLactoladyVIPDined on 1/1/2011We had another wonderful meal here, at our second visit. Food was excellent again & the service was very good. It's a bit noisey at busy times, being located in the casino and across from the theater where KA! is playing. Lunch was a bit quieter than dinner.Special Features:
- The food was delicious andOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 12/26/2010The food was delicious and met the varying food needs of the 4 other individuals dining with me! The staff were really friendly and delivered great customer service.Special Features:
- Love this restaurant. CasuallyOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 12/21/2010Love this restaurant. Casually elegant. Great food and drinks. In the MGM so it is convenient before or after the show if you're seeing Ka.Special Features:
- Can't say enough about howOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 12/19/2010Can't say enough about how great the food was here. I had the KOBE Rib eye and my guest had the organic chicken, just beyond great! Well worth the price. The place is very modern and new, we had outstanding service from all of the wait staff. It is located in the middle of the casino so some noise was there, but I would love to go back.Special Features:
- great food. Has great service.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/17/2010great food. Has great service. pricey for sitting in the middle of the casino literally in a cafe settings. very loud and not romantic. no booths little tables next to other people with no privacy. Terrible date night ambiance.unSpecial Features:
- We have often traveled toOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 12/11/2010We have often traveled to Vegas just for the liver and onions at Pucks!Special Features:
- The delay in getting intoSylvieVIPDined on 12/11/2010The delay in getting into the hotel valet was a rough way to start, and then to have the 6 p.m. dinner reservation delayed to 6:25 p.m., was not a good start to a relaxing evening. After a 20 minute wait for wine from the waiter, things picked up. Because of the delays, we weren't actually able to eat a dinner, but had to do small bites in order to get to the Bocelli concert in time. It was chaotic, but our waiter (Derrick), once he understood the situation, was great.Special Features: