Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill
3799 Las Vegas Blvd South
MGM Grand Hotel
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
MGM Grand Hotel & Casino
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.wolfgangpuck.com/restaurants/fine-dining/3910
- Phone: 7028913000x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch & Dinner Daily:
11:30 a.m. - 10 p.m., Sunday - Thursday:
11:30 a.m. - 11 p.m., Friday & Saturday
11 p.m. - 6 a.m., Daily
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Californian
- Executive Chef: Dustin Lewandowski
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Late Night, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Join us in our fabulous wine room or glass room for a memorable private dining experience!
- Private Party Contact: Kimberly Gora 702-369-0558x
A word from Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill
Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill, located at MGM Grand in Las Vegas, features a contemporary "bar and grill" menu that's inspired by everyone's favorite grill foods. Renowned hospitality designer Tony Chi has crafted an energetic and playful space that offers the feel of the California beach lifestyle in Las Vegas. The diverse menu allows for a quick-bite or a more leisurely dining experience. The menu features Puck's signature wood-oven baked pizzas, fresh salads, sandwiches, handmade pastas, grilled meats and fish.Continued
Private dining also available.
Private dining also available.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
17 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelModerate
hot spot (7)late-night find (5)fit for foodies (4)special occasion (4)great for lunch (3)good for groups (3)notable wine list (2)romantic (2)vibrant bar scene (1)great for brunch (1)neighborhood gem (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Being on the casino floorOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/24/2008Being on the casino floor at the MGM Grand, it is very loud - but, hey, its Vegas! The food was wonderful and the decor was comfortable and trendy. There is a lot to choose from in the Vegas dining world and Wolfgang Pucks Bar & Grill is a good selection.Special Features:
- The service was excellentOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/23/2008The service was excellent and the food was fabulous. Whether you are in the mood for casual dining or something more refined - you will find it here!Special Features:
- What it lacked in ambienceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/23/2008What it lacked in ambience (located in a casino), it made up for in quality of food. Good, attentive service.Special Features:
- Food was outstadning- hadOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/21/2008Food was outstadning- had the seared scallops- awesome... liked the decor.. great location.. Waiter appeared to want to be anywhere else but waiting tables....din't talk much or offer much....Special Features:
- DELICIOUS! The food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/21/2008DELICIOUS! The food and service was outstanding. Next time in Las Vegas -- definitely a repeat performance.Special Features:
- The food was fantastic. IChristinaCatLvrDined on 5/16/2008The food was fantastic. I felt somewhat rushed and hadn't even been able to finish my before dinner cocktail or the salad course before the entree was brought out. Other than that though, it was wonderful.Special Features:
- We loved the menu and theOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/12/2008We loved the menu and the service was impecable - our waiter was extremely thoughtful and had wonderful wine recommendations; he really went above and beyond our expectations. The only drawback is that the restaurant is open to the casino, which makes for a very loud environment. Despite the noise we would return to Wolfgang Puck's Bar and Grille in a heartbeat!Special Features:
- FOOD WSA GREAT AND GOT TOOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/9/2008FOOD WSA GREAT AND GOT TO WATCH EVERYONE GAMBLE IN THE CASINOSpecial Features:
- We have been to Wolfgang beforeOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/9/2008We have been to Wolfgang before but the menu was much better. I think for what we paid and what we were served the food is overpriced. After we recived our food we never saw the waiter until we had someone find him to bring us the bill. We would never go back to this restuarant again.
- the waiter was awsome, butOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/9/2008the waiter was awsome, but the water was undrinkable even with 2 lemons, we could not cover up the "Funk". suggestion: by filters.Special Features:
- The open-ness to the casinoOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 5/6/2008The open-ness to the casino made it a little smokey in the restaurant. Other than that it was very enjoyable and the food and service were great!!Special Features:
- Food was good though not asOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/5/2008Food was good though not as inspired as I would have hoped for a Wolfgang Puck restaurant - the low point was that my $10 chocolate souffle was undercooked and raw in the middle - our server was no where to be found until the check came - too bad, took away from a pleasant dining experience.Special Features:
- Food was very good and kindaOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/2/2008Food was very good and kinda unique. Our waiter was strange though. He was very personable and talked about our home state (NJ), but never told us about the days specials. We only knew about them from listening to adjoining tables later on during our meal. BTW - Wolfgang Puck is located in the MGM Grand casino area so its VERY loud and SMOKEY.Special Features:
- Didn't realize this was insideJackieVIPDined on 4/29/2008Didn't realize this was inside the MGM Grand Casino. Only negative was the slight smell of smoke.Special Features:
- Outstanding.....the beet saladOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/16/2008Outstanding.....the beet salad was the freshest I have ever had. Terry the waiter was very helpful and answered all of my questions !Special Features:
- Food was amazing as usual.OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/12/2008Food was amazing as usual. But be careful if you sit near the glass edge of the restaurant. Smokers in the casino like to stand near there and even though the restaurant is non-smoking the casino isn't. There isn't enough of a barrier between you and the casino to prevent getting a nosefull of their smoke. Don't let that take away from the food though; worth every penny.Special Features:
- My portion of crab cakes wasOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 4/12/2008My portion of crab cakes was tiny and over priced. My salad was very good. Service was quite slow. The servers never asked if we wanted a second glass of wine. Their loss--of income to the restaurant and tip to the servers. Too loud, too costly, service too slow to warrant a return visit.
- We have enjoyed this resturant.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/12/2008We have enjoyed this resturant. We came back for special birthday and brought a client. Great job!Special Features:
- Although the food was veryOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/11/2008Although the food was very good, the portion for my meal was very small, no sides and no presentation of any kind. For the price, it was disappointing.Special Features:
- Absolutely wonderful food.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/11/2008Absolutely wonderful food. For the price we expected it to be more of a fine dining experience rather than amidst the casino. Would still go again, but with different expectations.Special Features:
- Megen our waitress was phenomenal.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/9/2008Megen our waitress was phenomenal. The food was great, out table was ready on time, the entire staff was very considertae and attentive, but our server took an excellent experience over the top. She is a real gem.Special Features:
- We would go back - and weOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/2/2008We would go back - and we would recommend it to others - but the service was not good. The waiter did not check on us after we received our dinners, and by the time he came by to discover that my burger was too red, my wife had already finished her dinner. It was a bit frustrating. To their credit - they comped us the burger - and anyone can make a mistake - but it was a little disappointing.Special Features:
- The location was a good fitOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 3/29/2008The location was a good fit for our plans as we were seeing a show nearby in the MGM Hotel. Nothing special, nothing terrible. The waiter demonstrated his dislike by making faces when we shared 2 salads for 4 people, ordered appetizers instead of entrees, and shared desserts, coffee all around. Table service was poor; waiter and bus staff were easily confused and not communicating well. It was obvious to the diners and detracted from the dining experience.
- Restaurant overlooks the blackjackSeasonedCitizenDined on 3/27/2008Restaurant overlooks the blackjack tables and is across from some of MGM Grand shops and theaters--fun for people watching.
- Everytime I visit Las VegasOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/22/2008Everytime I visit Las Vegas I eat at Wolfgang Puck Bar and Grill. It is always consistent in both culinary and personnel terms. A must on my Vegas must do list.Special Features:
- The food was very good andOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 3/21/2008The food was very good and full of flavor. The restaurant itself was just okay-The staff seemed tense- which is not always a bad thing Regardless, it was fun, food was unique.Special Features:
- Enjoyed the dining experience.OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 3/18/2008Enjoyed the dining experience. We had a very friendly waitress who provided good service throughout. Food was good - fairly priced, tasty and nice sized portions but it turned up very quickly making the meal quite a rapid experience. There was a high turnover of tables in the time we had our 2 courses so would suit people wanting to grab and go a lot more than those wishing to make a leisurely evening out of it. Great atmosphere and location as well.Special Features:
- Really great apps and somethingOpenTable Diner Since 2003Dined on 3/9/2008Really great apps and something for everyone. Priced right.Special Features:
- Even though this restaurantMetroDiner48Dined on 6/16/2007Even though this restaurant is in a casino (you can still smell smoke), the entrees were superb. I ordered scallops and they were cooked to perfection and my bf ordered salmon. It was the best he ever had. I wasn't feeling that well that day, even so, that didn't influence me.Special Features:
- This is a great place to takeOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 4/7/2007This is a great place to take guests while in Vegas. The food is consistently great and out-of-towners are impressed. Ask about the locals dessert special.