Daniel's Broiler - Lake Union
809 Fairview Ave North
Seattle, WA 98109Neighborhood:
Lake Union / Eastlake
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Daniel's Broiler - Lake Union
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.schwartzbros.com/daniels-broiler/daniels-lake-union/
- Phone: 2066218262x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday 5:00pm-9:00pm Tuesday-Thursday 5:00pm-10:00pm; Friday-Saturday 5:00pm-11:00pm; Sunday 4:00pm-9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Ayhan Barlas
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Happy Hour Seven Nights a Week from 4:00-6:30pm, and Late Night Happy Hour from 9pm to Close.
$1 off All Draft and Bottled Beer
$2 off Daniel’s Classic Martinis and Manhattans, Daniel’s Signature Cocktails and Spring Specialty Cocktails
$3 off All Wines by the Glass
A word from Daniel's Broiler - Lake Union
Daniel's Broiler-Lake Union serves USDA Prime Beef exclusively.Continued
Spectacular views of South Lake Union are available from every table and outside waterfront dining is available during warm weather.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
Daniel's Broiler - Lake Union - Best Restaurants in Lake Union / Eastlake ›
Daniel's Broiler - Lake Union reviews from OpenTable diners
188 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (154)special occasion (151)romantic (97)notable wine list (73)great for outdoor dining (71)fit for foodies (51)good for groups (49)neighborhood gem (26)vibrant bar scene (21)late-night find (18)hot spot (18)great for brunch (15)great for lunch (13)kid-friendly (9)Show More
- Great steakPDCDDined on 7/12/2014Wow, this might have been the best steak I ever had!!! Beautiful view, great service. Enjoyed everything.Special Features:
- A wonderful eveningZcoupleDined on 7/12/2014We had an absolutely wonderful evening celebrating a wedding anniversary at Daniels! The food,service, ambiance...everything was first class! Michelle our server was outstanding and made the evening extra special for us! Would recommend if you're looking for a great meal, a special event, or want to be pampered with outstanding service!Special Features:
- Daniel's Broiler Lake UnionPepperDeeDined on 7/11/2014I was recently in Seattle for a conference and booked several restaurants to dine at with friends while I was there. Daniels was outstanding in all aspects. The Sommelier, Tyler was amazing, knew his wines and entertained us with his suggestions (which were all so good). He introduced us to "Washington Wines" that he was obviously proud to serve (AMAZING). The food is typical steakhouse at its best. I had steak and my husband had fish, all prepared wonderfully. The sides were just what I would have expected and were fresh and tasty. Kelly, our waiter was also a great guy, ever present without being intrusive (way to go Kelly). The views our the marina were spectacular.Special Features:
- Outstanding dining experienceGaryDined on 7/10/2014We were celebrating a 50th birthday at Daniel's and everything was outstanding. The food, service, and location were all top notch. I highly recommend Daniel's!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A perfect anniversary dinner!WendyDined on 7/8/2014It was our 36th anniversary and we went to Daniel's Broiler to celebrate with a gift card your children gave us for our 30th anniversary! Dinner was great! Everyone was friendly, our booth had a lovely view of the marina and our waiter, Eric was very attentive. We had the 12oz prime rib, which was cooked perfectly, medium-rare. We would go back here again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 07/07/14MorganDined on 7/7/2014It was good although service just a little bit slow, or just making sure food is cooked to perfection ......:-)Special Features:
- Great food and serviceJulikinsDined on 7/6/2014The staff is very friendly and gave great service with attention to detail. Would not recommend dinner outside. The wait staff seemed to be more geared toward happy hour guests. Not as personal on the dec as it is inside.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Can't wait to go back!Steaks4lifeDined on 7/5/2014I have been wanting to go to here for a long time but had a chance, let me tell you, it was definitely worth the wait. The staff was great and the food was off the charts. I have never had a steak quite like my filet, cooked to perfection. We came here for our anniversary and you can bet we will be back again next year. It was a little pricy, but you get what you pay for and more. Worth every penny. We can't wait to go again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- just a perfect nightLadyA85Dined on 7/4/2014this was my 1st time in Seattle at Daniels Broiler for the 4th of July celebrate my birthday also to look at the fireworks on the water It was just gorgeous. Services was excellent, i booked this at least 5 months in advance and asked for an window view to see the fireworks and that was what i got. I want to thank the restaurant for the lovely experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PNCGuestsVIPDined on 6/30/2014Out of town business executives raved about the dinnerSpecial Features:
- Great Spot for CelebratingAnnCoDined on 6/28/2014My Fiancé and I got a gift card here from a friend so we could celebrate our engagement. Though we got engaged almost 6 months ago, we decided to have a date night as re-celebrate, just the two of us. Our server was Stacey(short blonde hair). She was awesome! She made our night very special and very attended to, even though she had a few large parties. She also had great help with other staff, it seemed as though everyone was working as a team, which is always refreshing to see. Though the items on the menu are priced high, it is totally worth it. My filet was perfection and his rib eye was too! We would come back and recommend this place to friends!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic SteakhouseMicheleDined on 6/28/2014This is a fantastic steakhouse, one of the best in Seattle. Great view of Lake Union, and terrific service. I'm a family of steak lovers, so this is an obvious choice, however, my sister who doesn't like steak still had several things to choose from and was very pleased with her meal. After dinner, we decided to head over to the bar. Love the live piano music and the ambiance of the bar. I definitely recommend this place, whether it's for a special occasion dinner or happy hour.Special Features:
- Food greatRosyNBdayMomDined on 6/28/2014Everything tasted great. Good place to celebrate special events. Staff very friendly and helpful. Made the birthday dinner a great night out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!AlliODined on 6/22/2014Wow we were overly impressed with the food, wine, service, and view. Outdoor dining is a must but is given on a first-come, first-served basis. The view was great though, so I highly recommend waiting for an outside table. Our waitress (Nicole) was extremely knowledgable about the menu and very attentive to our needs. The food was delicious. Prepared to perfection. I highly recommend giving this place a try.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/21/2014Most memorable experience-The table crew were out standing, personable, attentive and not intrusive. All courses were perfectly prepared to our requests. The view from the South End of Lake Union is outstanding. I would not hesitate to recommend for any occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/21/2014Found the food and wine to be excellent but what really stood out was the frequent attention to our table to ensure our wine and food were served timely and just as we ordered. They read the special notes in the open table reservation and made special note to wish us a happy Anniversary and bring a special desert to commemorate it. Eric and Zack were fantastic. Excellent dining!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and excellent serviceMooTooDined on 6/18/2014They know how to treat their guests and go out of their way to make your visit as delightful as possible. Make sure you are walked through the menu, there are a lot of great dishes to choose from and the seafood can be overlooked because of the delicious cuts of beef. Well worth a visit of two!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not very good planningDrRichDined on 6/18/2014Our reservation was for 6 pm. and when we ordered we were told that there was only one serving of Prime Rib remaining. I am not sure who is responsible for the kitchen but surely they can cook more than one prime rib per night. Even the waiters were complaining that they were not able to offer many other customers a full menu.Special Features:
- Great Food and great service!NishBHDined on 6/17/2014I made reservations for dinner for my husband's birthday. It was truly wonderful. The view, the service and the food were all amazing! I made a note in the reservation that it was my husband's birthday and all the staff we encountered remembered to say happy birthday and he got a special dessert which was a very nice touch. Will definitely recommend this restaurant in the future!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DinnerThomasFDined on 6/17/2014I have heard great things about Daniel's from friends and around town. I decided to take my wife there for our anniversary and I wasn't sorry at all. The food was excellent, the wait staff was literally at your beck and call (without it being weird and awkward). Overall I would recommend Daniel's to anyone who wants a great steak for any occasion.Special Features:
- AmazingBudget4EatingDined on 6/17/2014First time being at this establishment, and wow. It was easily best food I had ever eaten. While there menu looked spendy, me and my date split a steak ( 14oz steak 7 oz each) and uprated to lobster mashed potatoes. They presented us each with our own beautifully plated steak and potato, so while we were budgeted we had beautiful looking food without going threw the awkwardness of cutting the steak ourselves to split. .So just that made our dinner only 60 some odd dollars. We had dessert, and it was to die for. Will be coming back here year after yearSpecial Features:
- Great Anniversary and Fathers DayMrsGeorgeDined on 6/15/2014I took my husband to Daniel's to celebrate our Anniversary and Fathers Day which happend to be on the same day. The service was OUTSTANDING and prompt. The food was excellent and the ombiance was perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 6/14/2014The Bartender was indifferent when we asked to transfer the Bar Tab, out of 2 Wines we ordered and the entrees were presented incorrectly! Out of the dessert we asked about. Service was just okay, and for over $300 Dollars you wonder why you went in the first place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 34 wedding anniversaryKevinDined on 6/14/2014Went for our 34th wedding anniversary. The filets were perfect and could not decide on 2 different sides so waitress suggested we just get a half order of both. Perfect. We have been there for several special occasions and will be back for more.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Graduation GiftSisterofUWGradDined on 6/13/2014We took my brother to Daniel's Broiler after his graduation ceremony and it was perfect! We were very pleased with the close location to the UW, valet parking, quick seating, and of course fantastic food, wine and amazing service. The steaks were cooked perfectly. The staff shared my brother's accomplishment amongst each other, and congratulated him individually several times sincerely, and he was given a dessert on the house. I will return to Daniels and recommend it highly. Call early for reservations, as this is a popular place.Special Features:
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/13/2014Our experience was all that we expected. Great food, service and view. We had a lovely time.Special Features:
- Great food and view of Lake UnionthesaintDined on 6/9/2014As always, Daniel's comes through. My wife and I had a fabulous dinner. The food and service were great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- They take care of their customers!JD333Dined on 6/7/2014Reserved for 5 but we had 6. (My fault) Took awhile to seat us but they explained and apologized. Got a beautiful window view table with a complimentary seafood platter! Delicious and very thoughtful! Service from there was excellent as always! They went above and beyond to make our dinner great! And it happened to be my daughters graduation dinner! Very special night!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- putt4parDined on 6/7/2014We had a delicious dinner, split the bone in ribeye, and it was fantastic. Service was amazing as usual. We really like the attention to detail at DanielsSpecial Features:
- On the water and fabulousOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 6/6/2014Our booth allowed the perfect view of the docked boats, water and, while we were there, the 5 planes that took off. Amazing. Food was delicious (lobster tender and pork chop 'best I ever had', the service was on point. A definite 5 star.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this PlaceNunu318Dined on 6/2/2014Our experience was great. The food was awesome and they treated our large party very nicely. I'm not usually a steak eater but the steak and all the fixng were amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinnerLovetogooutDined on 5/31/2014Great meal, great atmosphere! Attentive and friendly staff!!Special Features:
- Great food, service, expensiveSonustackDined on 5/31/2014The best service I have had in a long time from any restaurant. Steaks were good, but wish they had some type of steak salt/rub on them. They sell sauces to put on, but they always destroy the good flavor of the steak. The carrots were great. The place is great, but you pay for it. Steaks are all around $50 with a potato. Salad, sides, etc all extra. Our bill was $210 before tip for 2 steaks, 2 salads, side of carrots, 2 drinks for me, 2 glasses of wine for my wife, and coffee. The biggest surprise was the $18 per glass for my favorite, The McCallan scotch. I haven't paid that much since I had one in New York City. Usually most fine restaurants charge maybe $9 to $12. I guess you pay for good service and "Prime" steaks.Special Features:
- Great service great steakOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/30/2014Oysters were not cleaned correctly but other the that food and service was amazingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic ExperiencegotoguyDined on 5/30/2014As Eastsiders, we don't frequently dine at the Seattle Daniel's. It was fantastic! Great food, outstanding service and a terrific view of Lake Union. Wow, what a great combination!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great MealsAleksDined on 5/28/2014Fantastic food and service, loved everything about it!Special Features:
- Anniversary DinneresheeleyDined on 5/25/2014My wife and I had our 3rd anniversary dinner at Daniel's Broiler - Lake Union and it was fantastic. The food, drinks and service were top notch and the view of Lake Union was beautiful. We will definitely go back!Special Features:
- Fab-tab-ulous!SmilingDeDeDined on 5/25/2014Typically I enjoy dining at the Bellevue location (as I live on the Eastside) but my friend and I thought we would go to the Lake Union location to change it up. This was a early dinner for my b-day celebration with a close friend. Everything about our dining was great. Kristi our waitress was wonderful & recommended a great wine to try & Steve the manager was wonderful, engaging and charming. My b-day dessert was wonderful (can the chef come home with me and make those for me weekly?) lol. I even had a little to go container of their special made coffee whipped cream to take home (YUMMY - it tastes great on Chai Tea as well as coffee.) Great 4 hr dining experience. Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always PerfectOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/24/2014Requested and received window seating. Fabulous oysters rockefeller and cocktails were followed with sublime chowder and warm spinach salad. Huge golden halibut fillet and beautiful steak dripping with shallot butter along side whipped parm potatoes were our main courses. Finished with coffee, grand marnier filled berries and coconut fudge sundae. Best meal always at Daniel's. Never disappoints always made to feel significant. Remains our special place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YummyBowchicka76Dined on 5/23/2014First time going and it was amazing! Steak has such good flavor.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.