Mona Lisa Fondue Restaurant
733 Manitou Avenue
Manitou Springs, CO 80829Neighborhood:
FonduePrice: $31 to $50
Mona Lisa Fondue Restaurant
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.monalisafondue.com/
- Phone: 719-685-0277
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Tuesday - Sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Fondue, European
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Entertainment, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Voted Colorado Springs Most Romantic and "Best" Special Occasion Restaurant the Mona Lisa is excited to host your next event. We can accommodate parties of 10 to 150 and an array of menu choices to choose from. For parties of 15 or more we will also open up early!
- Private Party Contact: Jeff Kiepke 8777814039
- Entertainment: Friday and Saturday nights we have Jazz/Acoustic Guitar. There is nothing like it in town!
A word from Mona Lisa Fondue Restaurant
Experience the Romance at The Mona Lisa Fondue Restaurant. Named Colorado Springs most romantic restaurant 10 times by the CS Gazette and Independent News Papers, the Mona Lisa is locals favorite spot for special occasions. Enjoy a leisurely romantic evening of delectable entrees in a friendly, relaxed atmosphere. Dip an array of fresh breads, fruits and vegetables into smooth melted cheese. Grill right at your table flavorful chicken, beef or seafood with a wide variety of dipping sauces. Afterwards, enjoy a rich and creamy chocolate fondue dessert with strawberries, bananas and much more! Pamper yourself with a wonderful experience at the Mona Lisa. Now open for lunch and Dinner.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Mona Lisa Fondue Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
- This was our anniversary andOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/9/2009This was our anniversary and we were looking for a fun and unique place to celebrate. The Mona Lisa fit the bill. We were surprised by how much cooking we did of our own meal, but it was fun and the wait staff was excellent in explaining how to go about using the table side grill. We were in the Lover's Lane portion of the restaurant which provided a much quiter atmosphere than the rest of the restaurant. The Almond Joy fondue was amazing! We also loved the tradition that if anything falls into the fondue pot from your fork, you owe your sweetie a kiss. Quite delightful.Special Features:
- We are frequent fondue andOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/6/2009We are frequent fondue and table-top grill participants. We decided to try Mona Lisa as one of the only local places we have not tried. We were rather disappointed with our experience. First, we were placed in a room that was absolutely freezing from the A/C. The Maitre d' mentioned the cold to us and said it would warm up when the grill was started. It didn't warm up and remained uncomfortable throughout the meal and caused us to rush as we were wearing summer clothing (appropriate for the 80 degree weather outside). The next couple arrived as we were leaving and the new hostess told them she would bring a space heater when they mentioned how cold it was. We are glad we tried it, but will return to another fondue favorite.
- Our reservations were originallyOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/6/2009Our reservations were originally for dinner at 5pm, but we were close to the restaurant at 2:30 and were looking to have lunch. They didn't hesitate to seat us, allowing us to have a late lunch/early dinner. Our server, Nancy, was sweet and funny, very attentive but not cloying. The food was so delicious. We ordered the strawberry and spinach salad with almonds as our starter. It was such a delight to the taste buds; the sweet/savory mix was flawless. The cheese course we ordered was brie with basil. Again, an excellent choice. We ordered the "traditional" entree & all the selections on the platter were delicious. We were most impressed with the dipping sauces, especially the apricot mango chutney. The dessert was perfect in every way.Special Features:
- So I have never been to theOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/28/2009So I have never been to the melting pot - but when I heard that Mona Lisa was rated as the Best Of 2009 by Gazette readers, I wanted to try it. And, well - it was OK. The best course was the dessert, and the least appealing was the main course of meats and fish. The cuts of beef were tough, the salmon tasted less than fresh, and the sauces were overly similar and sweet - lacking creativity and flavor. For the money - I can't say I will go again any time soon.
- The dining experience wasOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/27/2009The dining experience was wonderful. Ashley, our server, was attentive and very pleasant. The food was delicious. We will definitely be back.Special Features:
- The atmosphere was great butOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/26/2009The atmosphere was great but the entree was overpriced for the amount of food.Special Features:
- The mona lisa was very romantic,OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/23/2009The mona lisa was very romantic, many themed rooms to choose from for dining, to include a balcony with 3 tables- must request this to be offered the reservation.Special Features:
- Good food and an outstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/23/2009Good food and an outstanding environment/setting inside this restaut=raunt. My only complaints would be the slow service to get and process the check and the overall cost of the meal. The fondue for Two was good, but the total bill (with only 2 glasses of wine was $125. A bit steep for the amount of food that was served.Special Features: