Mona Lisa Fondue Restaurant
733 Manitou Avenue
Manitou Springs, CO 80829Neighborhood:
FonduePrice: $31 to $50
Mona Lisa Fondue Restaurant
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.monalisafondue.com/
- Phone: 719-685-0277
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Tuesday - Sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Fondue, European
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Entertainment, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Voted Colorado Springs Most Romantic and "Best" Special Occasion Restaurant the Mona Lisa is excited to host your next event. We can accommodate parties of 10 to 150 and an array of menu choices to choose from. For parties of 15 or more we will also open up early!
- Private Party Contact: Jeff Kiepke 8777814039
- Entertainment: Friday and Saturday nights we have Jazz/Acoustic Guitar. There is nothing like it in town!
A word from Mona Lisa Fondue Restaurant
Experience the Romance at The Mona Lisa Fondue Restaurant. Named Colorado Springs most romantic restaurant 10 times by the CS Gazette and Independent News Papers, the Mona Lisa is locals favorite spot for special occasions. Enjoy a leisurely romantic evening of delectable entrees in a friendly, relaxed atmosphere. Dip an array of fresh breads, fruits and vegetables into smooth melted cheese. Grill right at your table flavorful chicken, beef or seafood with a wide variety of dipping sauces. Afterwards, enjoy a rich and creamy chocolate fondue dessert with strawberries, bananas and much more! Pamper yourself with a wonderful experience at the Mona Lisa. Now open for lunch and Dinner.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Mona Lisa Fondue Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
- Balcony seating perfect !TinamarieDined on 8/22/2013Girls nite out for wine and chatter! Quaint wine bar in cellar! Great atmosphere on the balcony, great cheese fondue, great chocolate dessert fondue! Salad options for those wanting more fiber ! Reasonable prices and a one-off the usually dining experience! Enjoy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very NiceluvmanitouDined on 8/21/2013Food is always good . . . Wish they would have a 3 course meal on the menu cause I can never eat that much. Had a girl's night there and just ordered a pot of cheese (which is for 2 people) and it comes with only one salad. I do miss the yummy salads they had on the menu last winter; was craving them so I was disappointed to see the simple caesar, garden & spinach salads on the menu. Would recommend to anyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love itReturningcustomersDined on 8/19/2013We have been visiting Manitou Springs for 14 years and never miss a chance to dine at the Mona Lisa. The food and service are incredible. Because you have 4 courses, it is a long relaxing time for my husband and I to reconnect. If you want a quiet, relaxing dinner with great food, this is a great place. We will come back next year.Special Features:
- my favorite fondue place!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/18/2013I've been to several fondue restaurants and I would have to say the Mona Lisa is the most unique them all! Highly recommend anyone to at least try this place for special occasion or just a nice night out with a great atmosphere. I've always had amazing service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Romantic Place with Great FoodluveatingoutDined on 8/17/2013We love this restaurant for its quiet, romantic ambiance. It is a couples' place to dine on a special occasion or when you just want a peaceful atmosphere where you can talk and dine on good food. The service is always great and our table is always ready on time. The waiter is always attentive and makes good recommendations on wine selections.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Balcony Seating is fantastic!PreceptorTeethDined on 8/16/2013Excellent service, Excellent food, Excellent seating, this was a great evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great date nightOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/16/2013The Mona Lisa is a great place to take your date or spouse. With the small rooms and candle light, it is romantic and quite a enjoyable experience! The food is great and so fun to dip your food. It really slows the meal down and allows you to have great conversation! I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a fun, romantic, delicious dinner!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service was fantastic.KrisDined on 8/14/2013This restaurant was great. We had a great date without feeling intruded on at all. Our server was always there with water or anything we needed never having to ask for anything. We were very happy and will return. Thanks!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terribly disappointing.GirlsnightDined on 8/10/2013Apparently we had a new server, and apparently he was never trained. Service was terrible. Food was nothing special and way over priced for quality and portion. I had high expectations for this place based on reviews and will never return. Spoke with manager who told us service was slow because we were 20 min late for our reservation. No idea how that makes an impact.
- Great serviceCloriDined on 8/10/2013Donovan was an excellent server, we will definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- best one yet!rockabetty25Dined on 8/10/2013I have eaten at the mina lisa many times and have always enjoyed everything from the food to the service! This time we were seated on the balcony patio and this was, by far, out best experience yet!!! The food was wonderful, our server was incredibly attentive and knowledgeable, and the ambiance of the patio was superb. Love that this is tucked away in manitou and I cannot wait to go back :0)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best fondue in town!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/7/2013This has and always will be my favorite fondue spot in the springs. Very romantic and awesome food. Support your local restaurant and visit them!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun FondueBrendaDined on 8/5/2013If you enjoy fondue - this is the best place in the area. It is nice to not be in a chain restaurant. The staff is very accommodating of special requests.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a favoriteOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/2/2013We have been going for years, the service and food are always great.Special Features:
- Wonderful service, terrific food.EcoloradoDined on 8/1/2013This restaurant is a keeper. It is pricey but worth every penny!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Fondue!HappycoupleDined on 7/30/2013The food is always outstanding and the staff is wonderful. We will recommend Mona Lisa to everyone and continue to go there for our special occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary dinners for over 15 yrs24yrshoneymoonersDined on 7/27/2013We have been going to Mona Lisa's for years for our Anniversary. We have pictures of the first 10 years. This is our favorite place in Colorado to go to eat on our anniversary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always GreatDrewDined on 7/26/2013Mona Lisa is one of our favorite places! The good is always great and the staff is awesome!Special Features:
- Well DoneOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 7/24/2013We thank the management and staff of the Mona Lisa for their service. We were impressed with the attention they paid to our requests. The food was delicious (even if we cooked it ourselves) and was sufficient. Well worth the experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A litte romantic gem....LauraKDined on 7/21/2013I've been here at least 5 times now and it continues to be one of my most favorite dining places for special occasions! The staff is educated (wines) and friendly. LOVE the ambience! :)Special Features:
- A favorite!billyboyDined on 7/19/2013This is a great fondue restaurant. I do not like chains, and have never eaten at the Melting Pot, which apparently many compare Mona Lisa too. I actually refuse to waste my time at Melting Pot. We like Mona Lisa for many reasons. 1. It's unique character 2. Friendliness of the staff 3. Several quant quiet rooms to dine in 4. The flexibility of the menu 5. Raclette restaurants are not common in the United States 4. Dinner can take 2-3 hours.. no rush, just relaxing and fun 5. Wine paring is a great deal, $20 for 4 glasses. We take guests and family to the Mona Lisa and do special occasions. We have been dining here for 3 years and it never gets old.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary Dinner6monthannyDined on 7/16/2013I went for a 6 month anniversary Dinner, and everything was fine. Food and drink were good. Used a living social deal so value was better than at menu prices. Outdoor seating was nice and still protected from the weather, but road noise from the main street down below distracted from the ambiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent for a special occasion.TWOLDADined on 7/14/2013Excellent for a special occasion. Servings just right. Very pleasant experience.Special Features:
- Good enough, but overpricedMikeFromCOVIPDined on 7/14/2013First time at the Mona Lisa, unlikely to return. Nothing was wrong or bad, just there are better raclette places for less money. Service was the real star here, friendly and attentive. Food was good, though I wished the meats were cut more uniform. The charm of the retrofitted old house is faded and could use a redo.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 1 Year AnniversaryOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/8/2013My wife and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary at Mona Lisa tonight and it was perfect. I made note of our anniversary and that we were using a coupon in the reservation and never had to mention it again. The service was perfect and she guided us through our romantic evening together as we enjoyed the delicious 3 course meal. Would highly recommend for any occasion and especially for special occasions with a loved one. Ambience, service and food (and of course my wife) made for the perfect dinner for our 1 year anniversary. Thanks!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DinnerLenADined on 7/2/2013Romantic setting and a very "French" like pace. Our server Kristen guided us through the meal brilliantly. We got to prepare our meats to our own taste and the chocolate was divine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- not worth the pricebktrumanDined on 7/2/2013The servers did a great job getting us a private table and the food was excellent, but the atmosphere including the chairs and building was a little cheap for the price of the meal. You would think they would invest in comfortable chairs when dinners last 2 hours. I would much rather go to the Melting Pot for fondue.Special Features:
- tastyFoodloverDined on 6/27/2013enjoyed the food, service was well paced; good selections of 4 wines for the 3 glass wine flights; it was a quiet Thursday evening,Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DelightfulContentedDined on 6/26/2013This restaurant is perfect for anyone who would like a special way to celebrate any occasion. The food is outstanding, and though it doesn't seem like you're getting a lot, by the time you've finished dessert, you're completely satisfied. There are meals for every type of palette, from the more adventuresome to those who like things a little more simple. The wait staff is wonderful, and the wine list is superb. It's also nice that you can just try the fondue appetizer or dessert if you want to just dip your toes into something new and different.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MonaLisaUnique, Romantic, MemorableNatepDined on 6/24/2013We visited Mona Lisa Fondue on 06/24/2013 for our wedding anniversary and had a wonderful time. We read lots of reviews on multiple websites and even though 3/4 of the review were very positive 1/4 were negative so I was a little apprehensive. Since were staying at Manitou springs at a B&B we decided to go to Mona Lisa despite some negative reviews. Our B&B innkeepers assured us we made a good choice, and we did. We did the 4 course option. We chose the Brie Cheese fondue which cost an extra $2.50 per person but was definitely worth it, the basil was amazing in it. We could of had half the food and been stuffed, considering its pricey though the portions were appropriate to the cost. Ambiance was perfect for romance and Manitou.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Manitou dreamseric92Dined on 6/23/2013Lived here most of my life. Never been to this place. Always walked past it. FInally got a chance to enjoy this gem. It was fun, beautiful and the fondue was made to perfection. Only negative I had was the entree option was almost too much food. Ale Carte would have been a wiser choice in hindsight. Good news was we were in Manitou and could walk it off for a while through the cutest town ever. They offer gift cards too. Loved it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great romantic dinnermillenialfoodieDined on 6/21/2013My girlfriend and I recently ate at Mona Lisa in Manitou Springs and were thoroughly impressed. The food was outstanding. We had the four course fondue dinner (salad, appetizer round of bread, veggies, and cheese fondue, main course of meat and veggies we grilled ourselves, and dessert items with chocolate fondue). All four courses were excellent. Small portions with each round but quite filling when taken together. We ate on the front patio near street level. At times the traffic noise from the main route through Manitou was a little distracting but as the evening went on the traffic diminished and we enjoyed being near the sidewalk. If being near traffic will bother you consider requesting indoor dining or the upstairs patio.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 2nd year wedding anniversarySteveDined on 6/19/2013My wife and I went here for our second anniversary and had a great time. The restaurant has a nice ambience. Though I am sure they have lots of tables, they seemed to be grouped into small number, so it feels like there are only 5 tables in the whole place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect Date NightfoodieDined on 6/10/2013Used a coupon from LivingSocial and was very pleased with our experience. Wine and food was delicious. Only wish I would have saved room for the dessert fondue!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The layout of the Mona LisaWillDined on 6/8/2013The layout of the Mona Lisa helped the restaurant feel much more intimate than I expected it to be. The second floor dining was pleasant for anyone who likes the sounds of the city while they eat. The servers were mostly knowledgeable about the menus aside from a few mistakes on the types of sauces and the number of items that came on each dish. The food was excellent; the duck was particularly good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WONDERFULgreatfood4Dined on 6/7/2013This was a great experience, very friendly service. I was very glad I chose to go to Mona Lisa.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RomanticOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/4/2013This fondue restaurant is a very romantic place for a date. The ambiance is wonderful. the only negative thing is i wish the helpings were a little larger for the price paid.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- special occasionsjesseDined on 6/2/2013Went there for our anniversary, really enjoyed it. The place had a great atmosphere good food, not great food. Total was 150 bucks after tip. Wanted to try the wine cellar, but after the dinner bill and $10 glasses of wine we decided not too. It was a nice place for special occasions but not more than that.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great little romantic restaurant.johnnyDined on 5/31/2013Great little romantic restaurant. Service was awesome and didn't mind paying for the fun dinner.Special Features:
- Mona Lisa FonduePegLuvFondue2Dined on 5/28/2013The food, the service, and the ambience were just amazing! There were four of us and the hardest part was choosing our cheese and chocolate options. We wanted them all!!! The ones we picked were awesome. Definitely, we will go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.