1590 East Buena Vista Drive
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830Neighborhood:
Lake Buena Vista
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/destinations/downtown-disney/dining/paradiso37/
- Phone: 4079343700
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner : Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Mexican
- Executive Chef: Jose Camey
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Capacity to be decided on a case by case basis.
- Private Party Contact: Lindsey Kurtz 407-248-9975
- Entertainment: Live entertainment nightly. Call for schedule
A word from Paradiso 37
PARADISO 37, a high energy restaurant and bar will feature North, Central and South American favorites along with a tequila bar of over 37 kinds of tequila, signature margaritas and an international wine bar all in a colorful and lively setting with a circular deck suspended over Village Lake. Open daily, from 11:00am till late night. Once the sun goes down the tequila bar lights up and live entertainment takes center stage. A dining and entertainment emporium that will take you to the flavors and culture of the streets of the Americas without leaving the streets of DOWNTOWN DISNEY®.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
Paradiso 37 - Best Restaurants in Lake Buena Vista ›
Paradiso 37 reviews from OpenTable diners
53 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelEnergetic
great for outdoor dining (34)scenic view (22)vibrant bar scene (21)kid-friendly (15)good for groups (15)late-night find (13)special occasion (11)romantic (8)fit for foodies (8)great for lunch (7)hot spot (6)neighborhood gem (2)great for brunch (1)Show More
- yummyaddicted2riceDined on 10/8/2013The food was excellent. I ordered off the menu. I asked if I could have a grilled chicken breast and had cilantro rice, black beans, and tostones to go with it. It was a very good meal and the portions were perfect. My friend complained the food was not hot enough. It was true but I eat fast so it was fine with me.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tequila2peasinapodDined on 9/13/2013Great bar and bartenders. Way too hot both Inside and outside to comfortably dine or drink. Food prices expensive for the quality .Special Features:
- DeliveredOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2013We picked this place based on other reviews and we were very satisfied with the food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lots of Potential - Great LocationOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/1/2013We made reservations several weeks in advance and were seated promptly. We dined outside, and the view and atmosphere was great. Beware that the overhang did not cover all of the patio; this would have been a real problem had we had weather. I had a giant margarita which was fair, and my guest had a couple mixed drinks that were well made. We had yummy chips and salsa for an appetizer. My guest opted for the Mahi sliders as a main course, and she really liked them. I had the "From the Land" platter. The food tasted pretty good, but was cold. The service was super slow, and I didn't want to wait for the food to be heated. Drinks took 10+ minutes to arrive; dinner another 25 min. Overall this made for an OK experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not worth It!!OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 8/31/2013Did not get all of our food. When we did get it, it was cold. Would not recommend this place at all.
- The food was OK, but the waitJerBevDined on 8/23/2013The food was OK, but the wait staff and manager were really terrific, considering how they messed up the reservation to begin with. However, not only did they fix things....... they went beyond just a fix. They really have very, very nice people working there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tasteless FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 8/9/2013The fritter appetizer we had was very good. I had blacken fish tacos that I had to add hot sauce to just to get some favor. My wife had blacken maui-maui sliders and she also said it didn't have a lot of favor. Our server AJ was excellent and we had a nice talk about his hometown of New Orleans. We went the next evening just to have drinks on the patio and ran into AJ again. The bartenders outside were great and we had a nice evening.Special Features:
- great food not so good waitingedpdaDined on 8/8/2013We had great food once we were seated even after arriving early. Waited an additional 20 minutes for a table when the staff seated non reservation guests. We were ready to leave.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice place in Downtown DisneyGreatDined on 8/7/2013We ordered drinks and they arrived late. Had dinner, the food was just ok, nothing to write home about. We ordered another drink before we got our dinner and the waitress never brought it until we asked and we were almost done eating by then. The place was packed, spanish/mexican food but very bland.Special Features:
- The fish taco's were veryOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/5/2013The fish taco's were very "fishy" and my wife's burger was overcooked. The worst part was the warm beer! Howeiver, their queso and the salsa is the best!Special Features:
- Fun and friendlyMelissaDined on 8/3/2013The food was good and the margaritas yummy. They also are one of the very few places that carries my favorite tequila (VooDoo Tiki).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Early DinnerJackDined on 8/2/2013We had an early reservation, we were hoping to sit by the window, but our grandson was asleep in his stroller, so we were seated at an ideal table for us and his stroller. The girl that seated us was very friendly and accomodating. Our server was Lourdes R., who is a gem. My wife decided to have a drink from the bar, since she was fighting a sore throat and cold, and ordered a "Hurricane" which she said was delicious. Our dinner was cooked perfectly and we enjoyed our dinner very much and intend on returning our next visit to Orlando.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good valueOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/31/2013Paradiso 37 is a great find within Downtown Disney. The noise level is a bit high, but then again, everywhere in Disney seems to be that way. We were seated right away and drink orders taken. Food was quite good; both of us had fish dishes (salmon and mahi) and both were cooked to perfection. The Acqua Fresca is a great non-alcoholic alternative. Service was fine; nothing special, but nothing really lacking, either. I'd recommend Paradiso 37 to those looking for a fun, affordable night out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Paradise at 37RubydanceDined on 7/31/2013We have eaten at 37 many times and the food is always excellent. We come from the UK and a visit to 37 is always on our top 5 restaurants to visit. Food is great, setting is perfect and staff are always very friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Pleasure Island GemGourmetVIPDined on 7/19/2013We thought this would be a level or two above a fast food restaurant, but the three of us were pleaseantly surprised at the quality of the food, and wonderful service! The food was cooked perfectly, served hot, and the service was really great considering how big the restaurant is, and its location in Disney's Pleasure Island complex. If we're in Orlando again, we wouldn't hesitate to return!Special Features:
- Save your money and go to ApplebeesOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/18/2013The food was subpar at best. Everything came out cold and as if it had been sitting out all day long. Best to stick to cocktails if you ever visit. Our server was fantastic however!Special Features:
- Great Food, Great Experience!!!HappyKatx5Dined on 7/6/2013On a recent trip to Disney World, we quickly tired of the traditional theme park fare which is void of flavor & extremely expensive for what you get. After doing a bit of online research & reading some wonderful reviews, we decided to book dinner reservations at Paradiso 37 located in Downtown Disney. We soon discovered that we had made an excellent choice! Gabriel, our server was wonderful, full of helpful information & guided each of our party of 3 into making the perfect culinary selections. Paradiso 37 is a little expensive, but well worth it! The food is delicious and the servings are generous. The menu had so many great selections listed that we knew we had to come back & we did several days later for lunch! Great Experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Varity was wonderful, andNetBoss99Dined on 7/2/2013Varity was wonderful, and kids menu was a gem, real food and fair prices. Giant Drinks are cool looking, but a bit weak...just order 151 and Diet coke, cheaper and faster acting!Special Features:
- Fun LunchTeriroseVIPDined on 6/16/2013Very fun atmosphere and servers. Diversified menu and good food.Special Features:
- Everything Was GreatOccasionalDinerDined on 6/13/2013We really enjoyed this restaurant. The staff was very friendly. Our waiter was great. He was friendly, courteous and had a great personality. The food was wonderful as well. I can't say enough about how good their salsa and guacamole are. It was a great find in the Downtown Disney area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Service & Good Foodnycphoto5Dined on 6/12/2013Had a Wondeful and Good dinner here during our trip to Orlando Disney. The Food was good, Service was Great and Beer Cold. Couldnt ask for naything more. Would come back next time we are in the Marketplace.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lively, casual diningOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/27/2013We took a mixed group aged 70 to 10 years of age and everyone enjoyed it. The service is always great and everything delivered with a smile. Just as much care is taken with the youngster as with the older members of the party. We sat inside on this occasion, but it's a great place for outside dining too. We'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great atmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/18/2013Food could be more authentic, otherwise good flavor. Great spot for people watching.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun Food; Disappointing ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 5/12/2013Went to Paradiso for mother's day lunch. Room looked very fun and themed overlooking the Downtown Disney waters. However, our table ended up being a banquet pop up table with white linen on it. We waited 10 minutes for service, and after someone got our drink we ended up with a second server the rest of the time who never told us her name. She was nice and energetic though. I was also disappointed in the server outfits -- in such a themed location with Latin food placed in a storytelling location like Disney you would think they could do better than white polos. The food was good and well spiced. I enjoyed the tacos and ceviche. However, my drink wasn't event refilled until the end of the meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- greatlekamarieDined on 5/7/2013Nice view with good prices for Disney. We were seated right away even though we had only got a reservation just a few hours earlier.Special Features:
- Hip in Downtown DisneyvtjjaurigueDined on 5/5/2013Vibrant atmosphere with delicious food! Excellent Margarita!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tourist trapNotatwork2Dined on 5/1/2013We are very much into good food and drinks. If you are too don't waste your money here. Meal came out in under 10 minutes....shows pre- made and just heated to order.
- Ditch the female menu holders!SteakFoodieVIPDined on 4/27/2013I've had dinner here on many occasions. The kids love the min-burgers. Service is good but it is a busy place on the weekends. Overall a good place to have dinner while at downtown disney. I just don't get all the girls holding menus and dancing out front. Makes this place less ideal if you ask me. Almost like a strip bar handing out flyers. Folks and families will come here regardless of the cha-cha menu holders.Special Features:
- A vibrant restaurant withthedocDined on 4/27/2013A vibrant restaurant with great food in Downtown Disney. Beautiful outdoor dining with a view. Unfortunately the waitstaff appears bewildered & overwhelmed even on a slow night. However, the bar staff was wonderful. We waited 25 minutes for wine at our table, and every time the waitress asked if we were ready to order, we told her we are still waiting for our drinks. We finally went to the bar and ordered the wine ourselves, we asked to see a manager and were finally told by the hostess stand that he was unavailable. I would return and dine at the bar.Special Features:
- I had requested a good tableSharonDined on 4/25/2013I had requested a good table since it was a special occasion for my husband and I. They accomadated us even though it was a busy time. The staff was excellent....our waiter, Enriquo was suberb! I would go there again!Special Features:
- Paradiso was recommended byBertVIPDined on 4/21/2013Paradiso was recommended by a greeter from the Old Keywest Resort when I asked where we could get some good nachos. The food was a very welcome change from the usual Disney fare and the nachos were delicious! We also tried the quesadillas (w/chicken), the grilled chicken sandwich and the burger w/pineapple- everything was really good! I would definitely recommend this restaurant for a casual, but delicious meal.Special Features:
- Pricey for the quality of the foodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/20/2013Food was good but pricey for the quality. Not a great value! Service was very good. The red Sangria might has well been grape juice- too sweet and could not taste or feel the effects of the alcohol. Worst sangria I have had anywhere.
- When in downtown DisneyPJRNVIPDined on 4/8/2013This is a typical restaurant at a tourist attraction that serves the masses. This it not the place to go for a gourmet meal, but a place to enjoy friends and socialize.Special Features:
- Good food and atmosphere.OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 4/3/2013Good food and atmosphere. Waiter very friendly and helpful. A bit pricey but good for a special, vacation meal. Problem with making reservation--we were on-time but then told we had to wait 30 minutes and were given a 'beeper'. It took 35 minutes before we were seated. So why did we make a reservation?Special Features:
- Our server Jay was first class.GazandLauraDined on 4/1/2013Our server Jay was first class. We were unaware until much later in the evening thta this was his first day. Kudos to him for not telling us.Special Features:
- Very disappointing experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2003Dined on 3/28/2013This was our second visit to Paradiso 37, and we returned this trip based on having enjoyed our last visit in 2011. Unfortunately, we have nothing positive to say about the food or the drinks. We sent back one drink for "revisions" and refused a second. Both of us had tacos -- I had fish and my companion had chicken -- and we found the dishes lacking in flavor and, in the case of the chicken tacos, inedible. The tortilla shells were greasy-hard and when you bite into one, it was "chewy", like a very stale shell. The chicken was dry and tough, as if it had been sitting out under a heat lamp. All in all, I would not go back and cannot recommend it for drinks or food.
- What a great gem in the heartOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/27/2013What a great gem in the heart od Downtown Disney. We upgraded from 2 to 4 and th were very accommodating. Had a great table on the deck over look the lake.. we had tickets for the Indigo Girls concert so we needed to be in and out of there in a matter of an hour or so and our waiter and the rest of the staff rocked it. we got our food on time and we made the concerte! Delicious. ..Special Features:
- Clueless and ADA InsensitiveMikePVIPDined on 3/14/2013Food was great, but not worth the poor service. My wife has a disability and we asked for a close table. They first walked us to one end of the restaurant, only to find the table taken. Then they walked us to the other end, to find someone just being sat at our table. After ten more minutes, my wife had to climb stairs to a table for four ... we were 5. I was stuck in an active aisle at the end of table. The waiter moved us to a larger table in his section (he saw my discomfort and annoyance at this point), and the hostess was disturbed that the waiter took initiative to solve a problem. No apologies or adjustments from the hostess station. They blamed it on the reservation system. They were totally indifferent to our run around.
- Food was ok, not exceptionalBillFDined on 3/11/2013Food was ok, not exceptional for the prices charged. Extremely busy and not conducive to any kind of dining experience I typically associate when paying this much money for refried beans.
- MY BADIrishgirl1Dined on 3/10/2013Waitress got order wrong. She sent chicken burrito to our table. I ordered beef. When they brought correct order to table my friend was already done with her dinner. The food was not hot and I didnot enjoy it at all. Waitress made the comment that it was her BAD that the order was wrong.. Very unprofessional.... Sorry. First negative time at paradisos.... Atmosphere was beautiful.... White Sangria excellent.Special Features: