1590 East Buena Vista Drive
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830Neighborhood:
Lake Buena Vista
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/destinations/downtown-disney/dining/paradiso37/
- Phone: 4079343700
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner : Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Mexican
- Executive Chef: Jose Camey
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Capacity to be decided on a case by case basis.
- Private Party Contact: Lindsey Kurtz 407-248-9975
- Entertainment: Live entertainment nightly. Call for schedule
A word from Paradiso 37
PARADISO 37, a high energy restaurant and bar will feature North, Central and South American favorites along with a tequila bar of over 37 kinds of tequila, signature margaritas and an international wine bar all in a colorful and lively setting with a circular deck suspended over Village Lake. Open daily, from 11:00am till late night. Once the sun goes down the tequila bar lights up and live entertainment takes center stage. A dining and entertainment emporium that will take you to the flavors and culture of the streets of the Americas without leaving the streets of DOWNTOWN DISNEY®.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
Paradiso 37 - Best Restaurants in Lake Buena Vista ›
Paradiso 37 reviews from OpenTable diners
52 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelEnergetic
great for outdoor dining (34)scenic view (22)vibrant bar scene (21)kid-friendly (15)good for groups (15)late-night find (13)special occasion (11)romantic (8)fit for foodies (8)great for lunch (7)hot spot (6)neighborhood gem (2)great for brunch (1)Show More
- Great findnivraksDined on 4/13/2014The queues were justified as the place was lively, had great food and great drinks. The cocktails were great, got you in the mood, service was great - made you feel very much at home, food was varied and tasty. Options for kids and vegetarians was very good, everyone really enjoyed it and would definitely recommend to others - but definitely need to book as it gets very busy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, Great view!BachDined on 4/2/2014We love eating at Paradiso 37 each time we are in town. Can't beat the view on the patio. Service is always great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous serviceDippyDined on 4/1/2014We went to this restaurant twice in a week. The first time we had a nice quiet table outside. The food was excellent and the service really good. We told the waiter that we weren't in a rush and he delivered each course with a reasonable gap inbetween. On our second visit I asked for a table outside near the entertainment. They honoured my request with what must have been the best table in the house. After a moment though I noticed the Mosquitos! Loads of them as you are right on the waterfront and it was a very hot day. As I am allergic to mozzie bites I sheepishly went back inside and ask if they could reseat us inside. No problem! even though they were very busy I was not made to feel a trouble. Just take your mozzie spray and enjoy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cruise ship foodOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/31/2014We were seated right away with our reservation. The scene, servers, and drinks were good but he food was not. We orders 4 separate meals and they all showed up less than 10 minutes later. It was obvious by the temperature and taste they were prepared well ahead of time, just like a cruise ship. For the price I would rather go to House of Blues or walk to Buffalo Wild Wings. Will never eat hear again.Special Features:
- Good, Not GreatFrenzieaterDined on 3/27/2014I've had better food. The service was good. Noisy, crowded, passable. Not awful.Special Features:
- Disappointing.BambooSticksDined on 3/25/2014*Had a reservation, but still had to wait a while for a table. Server was EXTREMELY friendly, but quite overwhelmed and hard to catch until the middle of our meal when tables were finally emptying. Ordered a platter, skirt steak was wonderful! But then we found not one, not two, but THREE inch long pieces of bamboo skewer in one of the flautas. Food got sent back, manager came up and explained that she didn't have anything like that in her kitchen so she didn't know where it came from. Others in our party had ordered burgers. The burgers had bamboo skewers holding them together. I had to borrow one of their skewers to send back with the server to show the doubting manager that she did in fact have the exact inedible item I found in my food.Special Features:
- 40 minute waitripperDined on 3/25/2014Not sure how OpenTable can support a restaurant that does not honor a timed reservation. Arrived at 7:57 for an 8:00 reservation. There were 50 to 60 people in line waiting to get in. I said to my wife that we were lucky to have a reservation as this must be a popular restaurant. I went to the hostess stand and was told that all of these people also had reservations and to get in line. Never again!!!
- Delicious!lovethe24carVIPDined on 3/21/2014The food here is fantastic. The patio is a great place to have lunch. The music has gotten louder and louder, however, so if you want quiet, this is not for you.Special Features:
- EnjoyableJdporter3Dined on 3/18/2014Food was just fine but nothing special. Service excellent, with so many families there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too LoudxxxxxxxDined on 3/15/2014The band was so loud conversation was impossible - not an enjoyable meal at all
- Always funPolarisjeffDined on 3/13/2014On the water, great drinks, food above average, fun crowd, outside music. Been here 4 times. Always a good time.Special Features:
- My group of 6 people (3 adultsOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/3/2014My group of 6 people (3 adults and 3 kids) all really enjoyed the food. The skirt steak was outstanding. Servings were filling. Drink lists were good. Dessert was late getting to us as their computer system had issues and needed to be fixed so no orders could be placed until it was back up and running. Once it was fixed all was fine. The only dissapointment was the wait time to be seated. We had made reservations and still had to wait at least 30 minutes to get in. Why make reservations if you still have to wait in line? Other than that it was a great place to eat and I would recommend to anyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Despite the crowd and craziness...reallylovefoodDined on 3/1/2014while you would think that disneyworld would host a kid friendly environment, the amount of alcohol consumed (obviously before ariving to the restaurant) made for an interesting specticle. That aside, the appitizers were great, the food was fair price and the waitresses were friendly.Special Features:
- VIBRANT FOODSharonaVIPDined on 2/25/2014Very interesting and varied menu. Most dishes are on the spicy side, but a few can be found for the milder taste. I look forward to going back again and trying something new. The service was excellent, and the place was quite crowded - so kudos to the staff with keeping up. Food was quite good and I'd definitely recommend it. However, my one complaint - (and it was VERY) annoying, is the ceilling lighting in the main dining area. It constantly changed color, so the light level changed to such a degree that it was so distracting, I couldn't wait to get out of there. Next time, I'd request to sit upstairs or outside.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/23/2014While waiting for our dinner, our server brought us complimentary chips and salsa to apologize for the kitchen being backed up. We had not complained or even noticed that it was taking more time than usual. The honesty from the server made the experience even better than it already was. I will definitely return to this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Will return againBrentDined on 2/15/2014Our dinner was great. The P37 fries were a favorite. Quality of food was very good and everyone enjoyed their meal. We definately recommend and look forward to returning again.Special Features:
- Great night in Downtown DisneyreallyhungryVIPDined on 1/31/2014The hostesses greeted us warmly and we were seated promptly- (thanks Milena!). Our server Rashid was outstanding and couldn't do enough for us. The margaritas were great! We had a terrific corn appetizer, my ribs were delicious and we shared a really yummy chocolate cake for dessert. It was very noisy, but heck, it's Downtown Disney on a Friday night! I would go back.Special Features:
- Good eats in Downtown DisneyrasmosDined on 1/28/2014Good, reasonably priced food. The chef came out to talk to us about gluten-free dining options. Lots of choices, quick service and good food. What more could you ask for?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious!AuntieApplesDined on 1/28/2014Located on the water in Downtown Disney, this restaurant has a nice outdoor dining area. There was live music in the area right next to the outdoor dining area, which provided a festive atmosphere. The food was very good. Our party of 6 shared a few appetizers, all of which were delicious. The entrees were delicious as well. I had a seafood entrée that included salmon, which was perfectly cooked, and a very refreshing shrimp ceviche. I also tasted the burrito, which was also very good. Also, we enjoyed a nice bottle of ZD cabernet. I would definitely return on a future trip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun, but slowKellyDined on 1/22/2014We enjoyed the food and the music, but the food was very slow coming out. However, our waiter was very attentive, and provided some chips/salsa at no charge.
- Fun atmosphereLitabetDined on 1/19/2014Great food, fun and lively atmosphere! The service Excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- it was okaynightoutVIPDined on 1/12/2014We had a 6:30pm reservation but that doesn't mean that they have a table for you. We still had to wait until a table became available, it just meant that we went to the top of the waiting list. All the windows and doors were open and it was a cool night so it was pretty chilly inside. The food was decent and the server was attentive though.
- Upbeat & tasty foodDisneyRunnerDined on 1/11/2014We were seated fairly quickly and had a great server, Stephen. He was attentive & super friendly. The chicken sandwich was tasty and served piping hot. We were outside and it started to rain. Stephen found us indoor seating almost immediately. Great service, food, music! It was loud though so probably not a good choice for a quiet night!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Paradiso paradiseMagnumDined on 1/5/2014This was not our first trip to Paradiso. The place is very energetic and full of life. Live music and great views. Sat outside and just enjoyed the atmosphere. Drinks are great and beer is very cold. The food has a nice twist from the same old burgers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overpriced!OverpricedDined on 1/1/2014Good place for drinks and appetizers. Would advise from getting a full dinner. Entrees were decent but nothing remarkable. However the bill was completely overpriced for the quality of food. Would not recommend for dinner
- POOROpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/31/2013In the new years eve, has a loto of problems. Overbooking, and problems to seat at time. But the worst was the overpriced bill, with many things who we do not ask.Special Features:
- Great bar, average foodWGuyVIPDined on 12/29/2013Drinks were good, service was also good. the food is simple and doesn't offer a lot of taste.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Service for Christmas DinnerDisneyChick2013Dined on 12/25/2013We dined at Paradiso 37 on Christmas night, and the service was fantastic. The menu was diverse, and the food was delicious. We really enjoyed the experience.Special Features:
- Christmas eve TraditionGianniDined on 12/24/2013We have made Paradiso 37 our new spot for Christmas eve dinner . 3rd year running wonderful food and people !Special Features:
- First time there....not disappointeOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 12/24/2013First time there....not disappointed. Great drinks, very good food. Our service was amazing thanks to Lisa!! Impressive care taken to ensure the safety of our son who has a fish allergy. The chef came out personally to talk to us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ambiance +++dinerpsycoDined on 12/23/2013The ambiance was really cool, upbeat and energetic. Service was quick, no complains.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, errors quickly addressedmrittyDined on 12/12/2013Only my second time dining here, but I think I'll be back more often now. It's a nice relaxed atmosphere, though the live music can be a *bit* too loud. The servers were very good. My medium-rare steak arrived pretty close to Raw, but the server asked me to cut into it to make sure while she was still there, so when I saw that, she had no problem taking it back for a few more minutes of cooking. When it was returned, it was very very good. Our drinks were refilled many times without problems. Prices aren't too bad (remember, it's on Disney property, so adjust your expectations accordingly).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, drinks ripoffAborn1Dined on 12/1/2013We enjoyed our food and the waiter was good, but pushy on the drinks. A fair margarita for 15 bucks? Really a ripoff. We would go back but forego the drinks. The food was good, not stellar. The best part was the speed of delivery. Overall a B ratingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor ServiceConciergeclublevelserviceVIPDined on 11/27/2013Not a good service or experience a Downtown Disney Restaurant who frowns upon children KEYWORD DISNEY
- Foodies, stay away!tatertotsDined on 11/16/2013I'm not a foodie in the slightest. But I must say, it's quite hard to mess up enchiladas, rice and beans. Sometimes about it tasted so generic and bland, that I actually stopped eating when I wasn't even full! My enchiladas were bland, my girl's fish tacos looked like fish sticks in a tortilla... oh and can't forget the watery guacamole! On the upside, I think this place is super energetic and has a fun bar scene... but don't go here thinking you're going to get an amazing meal. I will say, they have HUGE margaritas & frozen drinks, and super fun music! It would be a good place if it's a big group of people looking to drink into the night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very niceDisneyfanaticDined on 11/16/2013This was our first time here for lunch. The food was delicious even though a bit pricey. The three fish tacos were very good with the corn salsa. The two arepas were delicious, could have just had a few of those for a lunch. Skip the macaroni and cheese bites, they were probably frozen not made fresh and tasted similar to boxed mac and cheese. Overall we enjoyed our lunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great beer and foodFoodiefooVIPDined on 11/8/2013The issue is they try and put to many tables in the room. We where sitting so close to another table we could not move.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, drinks, live musicAleeceDined on 11/6/2013A friend recommended this place to me since it was my first time visiting Downtown Disney. The bar scene was good, but so was the food. There was live music all throughout the night. Went there for dinner. The prices were very decent. We enjoyed ourselves.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Much better than we had expectedCqsj1014Dined on 10/22/2013We had a great meal, well served, and seated at the time our reservation stated. Huge restaurant managed with extraordinary efficiency to give us a great evening. We were a party of 2, but there were parties of all sizes obviously enjoying themselves. Varied menu, stunning cocktails, and high level of energy all round.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Average at bestGastronomicMDDined on 10/19/2013Small portions, high prices, and non-authentic food sums up this restaurant.Special Features: