Lemongrass - Fort Lauderdale
3811 North Federal Hwy
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33308Neighborhood:
AsianPrice: $30 and under
Lemongrass - Fort Lauderdale
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://lemongrassasianbistro.com/
- Phone: 954-564-4422
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch : Monday - Friday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm, Saturday - Sunday: 12:00pm - 5:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:30pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Japanese, Vietnamese, Asian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Lemongrass - Fort Lauderdale
An eclectic combination of Thai food, Vietnamese with Japanese sushi.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Lemongrass - Fort Lauderdale reviews from OpenTable diners
8 reviews since May 19, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (5)neighborhood gem (5)hot spot (2)good for groups (2)special occasion (1)great for outdoor dining (1)great for brunch (1)kid-friendly (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Food was very good but notOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/28/2011Food was very good but not as good as the lemongrass in del ray. The menu variety is outstanding. The service was excellent but I felt rushed with our meal.Special Features:
- Restaurant was very pretty,LoloDined on 2/14/2011Restaurant was very pretty, great ambiance. The lights are dim at night. Background music playing a bit loud but not terrible. Food is average. I have been to thai restaurants with much better food. We ordered several appetizers and some entrees everything was way too salty. Food had a strange odor which I am not sure what they use that caused that but I have never seen it at other thai restaurants. Nice for a night but wouldnt go back.Special Features:
- Great food. Nice service.fussyfoodieVIPDined on 2/13/2011Great food. Nice service. A very pleasant place to sit. Fair prices. You get a lot for your money.
- Lemongrass is our favoriteOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 2/10/2011Lemongrass is our favorite restaurant. The best Thai Sushi restaurant in Fort Lauderdale. The owner and staff are genuinely friendly and they ensure your dinning experience is nothing less than exceptional.Special Features:
- I went with my family whenOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/14/2011I went with my family when I was looking for an open table in the Ft Lauderdale area when we happened upon this place. I've had a lot of Thai food and this place's green curry is bang on! sometimes a yellowy and greenish sugary mess this place does it to perfection. Try the Ahi tuna pizza appetizer. you'll love that too!Special Features:
- Dependable neighbourhood favorite.OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 1/2/2011Dependable neighbourhood favorite. Good food. Fast service.Special Features:
- My experience at LemongrassOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 11/19/2010My experience at Lemongrass was outstanding. I have been to the one in Boyton Beach but this was the first time at the Fort Lauderdale location. The food is outstanding and presented wonderfully. It is evident that care was put into the preparation of each meal. The staff was attentive and had a very positive attitude. Additionally, the manager was very kind and made us feel very welcomed and appreciated. My boyfriend always gets the pad thai, which he loves, and he is very picky with where he likes pad thai! I would also highly recommend the Green Dragon roll, which is shrimp tempura, cream cheese and asparagus all in a roll with thinly sliced avocado on top. It is wonderful!Special Features:
- As always the fish is freshLisalisaVIPDined on 11/18/2010As always the fish is fresh and beautifully prepared. Love this place!Special Features:
- Good service, nice settingRKyleVIPDined on 10/27/2010Good service, nice setting and amazing Won-ton soup.Special Features:
- Food was excellent, serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/19/2010Food was excellent, service was great, place is a bit small but perfect for our needs. You can go casual or dressed up-will definitely go back.Special Features:
- Our first time dining thereOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/8/2010Our first time dining there and it will not be our last. Food and service were excellentSpecial Features:
- Great food, great service,OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/24/2010Great food, great service, beautiful presentation. Wonderful ceviche and special seafood/coconut soup. Sushi fresh.Special Features:
- Lemongrass duck with yourInPursuitDined on 4/8/2010Lemongrass duck with your choice of 3 separate sauces was outstanding!Special Features:
- We have dined at the LemongrassEFalcaroVIPDined on 3/18/2010We have dined at the Lemongrass in Boca Raton which had very good food and ambiance. Thios branch was completely opposite.
- Lemongrass is my FAV ThaiHighhopesfadeDined on 3/10/2010Lemongrass is my FAV Thai place. However, I prefer the new one in Boca, then 2nd spot in Delray Beach over the FLL location.
- Love it. From out of townYummyVIPDined on 2/22/2010Love it. From out of town - every time I'm in Florida Lemongrass is a must
- Ugh! This place was terribleOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 11/28/2009Ugh! This place was terrible - start to finish. The food was mediocre, the service spotty, etc.
- While my husband's dish waslobsterloverVIPDined on 11/23/2009While my husband's dish was good (a beef masseman curry), my squid red curry was fishy tasting. The sauce was good, but I would not order seafood again.... There are too many good Thai restaurants around to bother with one where the food is questionably fresh.
- With so many great restaurantsOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/7/2009With so many great restaurants in the area, Lemongrass is a favorite as the food is always delicious and priced well.Special Features: