Grove Artisan Kitchen at Miramonte Resort & Spa
45000 Indian Wells Lane
Indian Wells, CA 92210Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Grove Artisan Kitchen at Miramonte Resort & Spa
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.miramonteresort.com/luxury-palm-springs-restaurant.php
- Phone: 760-341-7200x
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Sunday: 6:00am - 11:00am; Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 5:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Continental, Californian, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Adam Votaw
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Every Thursday 5pm-8pm songbird Gina Carey live entertainment.
A word from Grove Artisan Kitchen at Miramonte Resort & Spa
The Grove Artisan Kitchen is known for its "farm to table" fresh seasonal California cuisine featuring ingredients from local artisan growers simply prepared with time honored techniques. Local and regional farms and ranches are credited to create the most enticing restaurant menu in the Coachella Valley. The menu features organic produce, "home grown" fresh herbs, farm raised meats and poultry, fresh Pacific seafood, house-made pastas, prime dry-aged meats and innovative vegetarian dishes. Presentation style is uncomplicated with focus on the intricate balance of flavors.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
Grove Artisan Kitchen at Miramonte Resort & Spa - Best Restaurants in Indian Wells ›
Grove Artisan Kitchen at Miramonte Resort & Spa reviews from OpenTable diners
30 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (13)great for outdoor dining (12)neighborhood gem (12)fit for foodies (10)good for groups (8)great for lunch (8)romantic (7)scenic view (6)great for brunch (5)notable wine list (2)kid-friendly (2)vibrant bar scene (1)hot spot (1)Show More
- Very friendly staff. ExcellentWahooladyVIPDined on 3/1/2010Very friendly staff. Excellent service. Excellent menu and better than average prices. The salads are fresh and plentiful. I am going back soon. Cute little gift shop in the building.Special Features:
- The was the first visit forOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 2/20/2010The was the first visit for our party of six, but will not be our last. Everyone enjoyed their prix fixe menu choices. Two of us had the lobster bisque and agreed it wasn't as expected, but the salmon and NY Steak entrees were delicious!
- My girlfriend & I had a lovelyshellymonstrDined on 2/14/2010My girlfriend & I had a lovely time and were treated so well on Valentine's day. The food was outstanding, our waiter was accommodating, and though we sat right on the kitchen line it wasn't terribly loud or uncomfortable. We loved it there!Special Features:
- Wonderful, friendly, prompt,OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/14/2010Wonderful, friendly, prompt, polite, helpful service. Exquisite, large salads. Delightful scenic view from outside tables. An extremely pleasant dining experience.Special Features:
- We very much enjoyed the food,OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/14/2010We very much enjoyed the food, service, and ambiance. Plan an early dinner and take in the added attraction of the surrounding mountains during afternoon, dusk and evening. Although the food was not exquisite, it was delicious, the portions were adequate, and therefore we'll return. The only down side is that the same kitchen services the bar and patio and therefore becomes hectic and on our evening, a bit too smokey. It is a restaurant to be experienced and enjoyed, at least once!Special Features:
- I ate there twice during aSilverSpringRealtorDined on 2/13/2010I ate there twice during a four-night stay in the area. The first night was busier, and it took the waiter a long time to get our drink orders. All went well after that, and we loved the food. My fiance and I shared a very nice spinach salad to start. My entree was a panko-crusted Pacific sea bass with vegetable "spaghetti", a wonderful choice. I tasted my sister's mushroom risotto -- also great. My fiance and my mother both had the petite filet mignon. My mother thought hers was perfect, my fiance thought his was a bit dry (but he likes his red meat bloody)-- I didn't taste them so I can't comment. My fiance got the osso buco the second visit, and liked it very much. I loved the sea bass so much the first night that I got it again.Special Features:
- This was our first visit,WWAREMMPDined on 2/13/2010This was our first visit, and a pleasant dinning experience to say the least. Starting with a friendly greeting from the hostess, the service escalated as the evening progressed. Our waiter was very professional and attentive, without being intrusive. He made sure that we were able to dine at our own pace. The manager visited our table to assure that our dining experience was pleasurable. The quality of the food matched the quality of the service. My wife and I were impressed with the diversified menu selection, as we each have different tastes. We had a most enjoyable evening and plan to return and experience more of the menu's delights.Special Features:
- Great Restaurant! The staffOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 2/4/2010Great Restaurant! The staff goes out of their way for you. The food is first class.Special Features:
- We visited Grove twice duringOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 1/2/2010We visited Grove twice during a recent vacation in Palm Springs. The first time we were there we rated the food as outstanding. Unfortunately the same could not be said for our second visit when we brought friends (since we enjoyed our first visit so much). On the second visit the dining room was thick with smoke from the kitchen so they had the doors open leaving the room quite cold. The food on this time was not nearly the same caliber in terms of taste or presentation that we enjoyed on our first visit. I would still recommend the Grove (great prix fixe and the deserts are amazing) but they may have some difficulties with consistency so probably not the best bet for a special evening.
- An incredible restaurant andOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 12/12/2009An incredible restaurant and dining experience all the way around! Fresh, exciting and delicious food. Great service. Definitely a place for repeat visits!Special Features:
- This was our first time diningOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 12/10/2009This was our first time dining at the Grove. It was my husband's 70th birthday, so I wanted it to be a memorable event. I chose the Grove based on the content of the on-line menu and also because The Miramonte is a lovely resort. From the moment we walked in, we were treated like royalty by the entire staff! Everyone was extremely attentive, and Kevin was the best waiter ever! We can't wait to go back! I think it will probably be for Tapas night, looked like fun! Honestly, for me personally, I can't remember the last time I had a dining experience that lacked absolutely nothing! Everything was perfect! I'm telling all of our friends!Special Features:
- This is a hidden secret thatEllenDined on 12/9/2009This is a hidden secret that deserves to be shared. The menu is seasonal, sustainable, and supports the farm to table concept that is so popular with environmentally friendly customers. But most of all it tastes suberb. I have tried many of the offerings and have been so impressed with the freshness and great taste. Great place to take someone to impress or just enjoy the great service and food.Special Features:
- The food and service wereOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 9/26/2009The food and service were outstanding. The Prix-Fixe menu was a great value. I personally believe that the food is the best in the valley.Special Features:
- Food + service was good, butruvyDined on 9/5/2009Food + service was good, but it wasn't a great dining experience. I booked a table for 2 + noted it was for our anniversary. I went to the restaurant ahead of time and the hostess confirmed we were set. We arrived on time and were shown to the worst table- far back corner, against 2 walls, no ambiance. When I said no, the host Don told me if I didn't like it I could speak to a manager. That was rude- he should have said the table will be ready in a few moments and have a seat. Eventually we did get a great table. The waiter was efficient and offered good recommends, but not one person said happy anniversary. We don't like to be fawned over, but they blew it. Staff lacks warmth. Not a good choice for a special occasion, but the food is good.Special Features:
- Food was reasonably good.OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 8/22/2009Food was reasonably good. Service was harried, irregular, and at the end we were rushed out. My first course arrived 10 minutes before my husband's did. Waiter spent minimal time, did not offer specials (he did to other tables), did not offer coffee or dessert. Hope it was an off night.
- Wow! An amazing restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 8/17/2009Wow! An amazing restaurant -- we could count on quality, fantastic food each and every visit. We are now officially hooked on The Grove whenever we are in the Indian Wells/Palm Desert area. Wonderful resort, too.Special Features:
- Spending only two days inOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/5/2009Spending only two days in the area and with a plethora of great restaurants to choose from, we decided to have dinner here since we were staying at the Miramonte. To be brief - it was so good, we went the next night as well. The spinach salad was very tasty - one of the best variations of a Waldorf I've ever had. The saltimbocca was uniquely presented, along with more fresh spinach and a polenta cake that was delicious, fluffy and one I wish I had the recipe for. The salmon was memorable, the fresh root and green vegetables complemented the entrees. The house wine selections went well the entrees. Do yourself a favor and get the Prix Fixe.Special Features:
- Everything we had was excellentOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 7/18/2009Everything we had was excellent and the Summer Dining special 3 course dinner was an exceptional value.Special Features:
- This was my 1st time at thisfoodtraveler23Dined on 6/18/2009This was my 1st time at this restaurant and i was very pleasantly surprised. Lovely decor, and the bar look like it was 'hopping' and the food was very good, and they did a very nice job with their 'restaurant week' menu. Thank you to The Grove!!!! BRAVOSpecial Features:
- We will go back should weMichaelVIPDined on 6/17/2009We will go back should we be invited ... but might not make a point of going there as a special destination. Frankly, perhaps the next time would be great. But, our first visit was not remarkable. The open "exhibition" kitchen is fun ... but the air circulation was lacking and contributed to a dining room that was uncomfortably warm for all. The service was acceptable, no more. The food at our table of 6 was good, but not great. You know --- had the temperature in the dining room been 75 instead of 85 degrees ... who knows ... both service and food would have been perceived as ten degrees higher as well. Just one of those things. However --- if this place were "bad" ... I'd tell you. It is not. It is "good." Try it on a cool niteSpecial Features:
- Was disappointed. Had expectedRestaurantweekspecialistDined on 6/16/2009Was disappointed. Had expected a lot more. Food was average. Service poor in spite of very few customers. Just a plain old hotel restaurant.
- Wonderful menu selecions andcpadresVIPDined on 6/9/2009Wonderful menu selecions and great taste and quality.