Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steak House - Las Vegas
3925 Paradise Rd.
Las Vegas, NV 89169Neighborhood:
Near the Strip
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steak House - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://delfriscos.com/
- Phone: 702-796-0063 x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Fernando Guerrero
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steak House - Las Vegas
The cornerstone of Del Frisco's cuisine is USDA Prime Beef and Australian Cold Water Lobster Tail. We also offer outstanding appetizers, fresh seafood, fresh vegetables and side dishes served family-style. Del Frisco’s is a perfect marriage of quality products and technique. Upbeat, friendly, personalized service is our forte. Del Frisco’s boasts an elegant atmosphere perfectly complimented with southern style hospitality and an award winning wine list. If fine wine is your pleasure our Sommelier will assist you in a selection from our extensive collection. We are very proud to have been awarded the Wine Spectator's Award of Excellence from 2000-2013. Our wine list spans the globe with over 1400 selections to choose from. Del Frisco's offers some of the finest wines ever served. Host your Private Event in one of our Private Dining Rooms, perfect for parties of 6 to 15.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steak House - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
189 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (142)romantic (82)notable wine list (79)good for groups (78)fit for foodies (65)vibrant bar scene (29)neighborhood gem (28)hot spot (24)late-night find (14)kid-friendly (5)great for brunch (3)great for lunch (3)great for outdoor dining (3)Show More
- MYSPECIALPLACEVIPDined on 8/8/2014Food an service is beyond reproach. Some of the best tasting/seasoned meats in Las Vegas. Vegetables and all side dishes are remarkable. If there was one area of improvement that I could suggest, it would be with the desserts (BUT I am normally to full to eat more that a bite or two). SUPERB RESTAURANT!Special Features:
- Great placeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/6/2014Great service, food was delicious and wine selection was one of the best I've ever seen.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great as usualjax3217VIPDined on 8/4/2014Whenever we are in Las Vegas we make it a point to get to Double Eagle. Food is always good and service top notch. It was our 40th wedding anniversary and they were sure to make us comfortable. We each ordered the special pairing of filet and a side dish. When the steaks were brought out, they waited to be sure they were done correctly. Turns out they were each a bit underdone, and the server took care of that with dispatch. A special treat was being shown the "James Bond" table.Special Features:
- Amazing!DinerDVIPDined on 8/2/2014My husband and I have eaten at many high end steak houses and we both agree that Del Frisco's is still number 1! I would highly recommend this restaurant. You will not be disappointed!Special Features:
- awesome dinner! attentive service!winendineDined on 7/31/2014We had steamed crab legs, filet, scallops, crab cakes, and a couple sides. The sauces suggested were amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Did not meet expectationsPharmgirlDined on 7/31/2014The reviews seemed to indicate a superb steakhouse on the level of Pappas in Dallas, Gibson Steakhouse in Chicago, and others. The food was good with the exception of the lobster Mac being a little fishy/sour, but really did not exceed that of any competent steak house in any town. The service was impeccable. However we ate a superly perfectly prepared dinner at Emerils Fish House the following evening and received a much higher quality of appetizers, sides, main dishes and desserts still with impeccable service for 100$ less than the evening before. I would not go back again considering the number of excellent restaurants in Vegas. Also the sewer like smell at the entrance of the place nearly made my party turn around and leave.
- POOR SERVICE;steaks were great; xxxdissedDined on 7/29/2014too expensive to be so bad. must either have new owners or new management. should remember the old adage if it isn't broken don't fix it
- Great SteakHouseOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/27/2014Our service was fantastic and everyone very attentive to our needs! Will definitely be back!Special Features:
- MartyDined on 7/26/2014Excellent food, outstanding waiter (Benny), overall excellent dining experience. The lemon cake for dessert is the best ever!!Special Features:
- Summer deal!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/26/2014We enjoyed the $49 summer special, it's a great value for this high end steak house. Unfortunately we bought an expensive bottle of wine and blew the savings! Why do I think that was the plan all along?!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious !OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/24/2014The food was overall very good ! We were very happy with the service and food. The staff made us feel very special and made for a memorable evening.Special Features:
- OutstandingLVFoodieDined on 7/21/2014The best steaks in Las Vegas and outstanding service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great SteakFalconDined on 7/18/2014An outstanding restaurant with great steak & wine. Good for special occasions. Be prepared for the cost (expensive).Special Features:
- LaurieOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/18/2014Outstanding service. Fabulously delicious good. Michelle was wonderful We were there for a special birthday dinner. Perfect for that and definitely one of the best meals I've ever hadSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/18/2014The food was just ok. I have been to Del Frisco's in Winter Park, Fl and New York, the food was outstanding; just feel short in Vegas. The service was outstandingSpecial Features:
- Not like New YorkRickVIPDined on 7/17/2014This location was not like the Del Frisco in New York. This is off the strip. Food was good but not great. There are better steak houses closer to and on the strip to go to.
- ExcellentRasputinVIPDined on 7/16/2014Best steak I've had, great service from Matt. Lots of competition in Las Vegas, but they are really up to the challenge, we will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LasVegasFoodyVIPDined on 7/13/2014The filet mignon was the best we'd had in a long time. We went early so had very attentive service. We'll definitely go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placeMemorableDined on 7/12/2014This is a fantastic place for special dinning. I highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/11/2014Thoroughly enjoyed the dinner. Stone crabs overpriced so I decided not to enjoy one of my favorites. Our server Tommy was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experience!!!sdehoyosDined on 7/11/2014Fantastic service and food! Took my wife for our 26th anniversary and the staff was all very aware of it. They had a card on our table wishing us a happy anniversary as well as giving us a piece of the most incredible lemon cake I have ever had at the end of our fantastic meal. I have only been here twice but each time has been something to remember! They do keep it a little cool inside which I like, but ladies...make sure you have a lite sweater in case you get chilly like my wife. But she absolutely loved the service and food. She had the 16oz bone cut rib eye and I had the sesame tuna and then we shared half and half. Both were amazing!Special Features:
- UNEXPECTED FIND IN VEGASJas925Dined on 7/10/2014My wife and I heard from a taxi driver about this palce and glad we listened. Food was great, drinks were great but the servie was even better. We selected choices that were offered and not on the menu A super chopped salad and 22oz bone in wygu beef ribeye which we split with a side of sweet potatoe caserole . Awesome! My opinion, better than CUT, Better than STK, Better than any of the 20 other steak houses we have eatten at in Vegas. It too was nice to be off the strip and with locals. The vibe was busy but not loud and felt a bit like an east coast establishmnt. If you can't tell . Really Liked this placeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Las Vegas Vacation Birthday DinnerbdaydinerDined on 7/9/2014Enjoyed dinner so much last year, we decided to repeat on our birthday visit this year.Special Features:
- Another great dinnerVegas4happyDined on 7/8/2014When I (we) travel to Las Vegas I always plan a dinner at Del Frisco's. The entire staff is always very attentive to your requests. They offer a wide choice of meats but I come for their Lobster Tail, always a great meal. Del Frisco's is not a fast food restaurant, so you will pay for the service and the quality of the food but U will leave happy.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/7/2014First time at Del Frisco's, great staff, food & drink's will be backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/5/2014great meal also the service was outstanding will come back next time we are in vegasSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My favorite steakhouse anywhere!NateluvsfoodDined on 7/5/2014Me and my gf took two of our friends here, telling them it's the best steak we've ever had (Wagyu tomahawk ribeye) and they completely agreed after the meal. The lemon cake is amazing too! I hit this place every time I'm in Vegas, which is quite a bit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/4/2014We made reservations for my hubby's birthday dinner and it was everything I had remembered from a few years ago. The service was excellent and the food amazing! Their steaks are cooked to perfection and they even cooked my hubby's charred medium rare. Most restaurants either won't do that or try and fail. The shrimp cocktail was delicious and their desserts to die for! Can't decide if I like the lemon cake or chocolate souffle better. Try the coffee it is amazing too. They treated my hubby so well! Oh and don't forget to grab a VIP drink from the bar before you are seated. The bartender is fun and on top of things. Can't wait to dine here again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- favorite steakLynnDined on 7/2/2014Consistent with our first Del Frisco's experience in Fort Worth while visiting there, this restaurant always deliver the very best steak!! Love the bar also.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Business DinnermifoodieDined on 6/30/2014Wanted to take a business partner out for dinner and they wanted steak......good combination. Del Frisco's attention to detail that evening was outstanding. Great service, great food, great location off the strip. I have to say it really bugs me empty plates sit at the table .........but not here. Must have had 5 people taking care of each table and service was top notch.Special Features:
- Best steaks anywhere!AngieoDined on 6/30/2014We absolutely love Del Frisco's & visit whenever we get the chance. We have yet to find a better steak than the bone-in filet & the lobster mac-n-cheese is to die for!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not Great - Needs UpdatingLove2DineVIPDined on 6/28/2014This was our first time to this location of Del Frisco's. The restaurant was empty other than one table for two in which they seat us right next to that table......and by the back area where all of the servers hang out and talk LOUDLY. The service was not great as the only other table that came in was a large party of 12 which they shifted tables and put them right next to us. So, our server completely abandons us and goes to help them. I had to finally flag down someone to get our check! Food was ok, nothing spectacular, just OK. Too many other fabulous steak and seafood places to go to for the same price point such as Mastro's which I highly recommend. MUCH better ambience and top notch service there!
- My Wife's 60th Birthday excellentmahal001Dined on 6/25/2014Celebrated my Wife's60th Birthday Very Nice and Romantic place with music ! Perfect for the Occasion!A birthday was nice ..but a RED ROSE IN THE CASE WOULD BE NICE JUST SAYING ! Thank you !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun time great foodMannyDined on 6/22/2014I've been here 3 times. It does not disappoint. The food is delicious. The wine was outstanding and the service was excellent. Overall an AWESOME experience everytime I come out to Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasant MealDiningExpertVIPDined on 6/21/2014We arrived on time for our reservation and were promptly greeted. We were asked if this was our first time and more than one person welcomed us and inquired about why we chose this place, right from the hostess, a second hostess who took us to our seats and our waiter and then one of the managers came and welcomed us. Very nice treatment and not found at many dining establishments. Our waiter was prompt to offer us water and beverages and we ordered those and then listened to the evening's specials. The only part of the evening I felt was that it seemed there was a little pressure or speed with the description of what we could order. Other than that the food came as ordered, all of it excellent. We'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vegas hidden gemHoneymoon14Dined on 6/19/2014Very happy with the choice in restaurant we were treated so well as soon as we stepped in the place. My husband had a card signed for his birthday just little extras like that really make a special occasion. Our waitress was great very attentive but not over bearing. Great placeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good not greatjp24Dined on 6/19/2014The foods was good. My steak was really good. Side salad was okay, lobster Mac and cheese was rich. I would say the good was good not great and not wish the price tag. The service was excellent though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and servicesparklebeeVIPDined on 6/15/2014Have eaten at this Del Fresco many times. Best steak in my opinion and I have eaten at them all. This was Sunday night and it was not busy. Our server was great. Split our steak in the kitchen as we shared it 3 ways. A perfect experience.Special Features:
- 1st timeChriszDined on 6/11/2014Love the food and the service was outstanding. Came for the 1st time last Friday came back with my wife on Wednesday because I enjoyed it so much.Special Features:
- Worth leaving the Strip!BTraveler13VIPDined on 6/10/2014Best Steak and Steak experience in Vegas. Bone in Filet is more than mouth watering, it is memorable.Special Features: