Morton's The Steakhouse - Scottsdale
15233 N. Kierland Blvd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85254Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Morton's The Steakhouse - Scottsdale
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.mortons.com/
- Phone: 4809514440
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday 5:30pm - 10:00pm, Friday and Saturday 5:30pm - 11:00pm
Bar12-21: Open at 5:00pm daily
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Private and group dining available. Contact our dedicated Sales and Marketing Manager to plan your next business or social event. Hosting a party at your home or office? Ask about Morton's Prime To Go and Prime Platters! A variety of menus available.
- Special Events: Morton's in Scottsdale hosts a variety of special events featuring fine wine & spirits, the best steak and a great time! For more information, visit http://www.mortons.com/scottsdale
A word from Morton's The Steakhouse - Scottsdale
For over 30 years, Morton's The Steakhouse is renowned for its signature menu and legendary hospitality, setting the standard by which all other Steakhouses are measured. Savor The Good Life with the finest quality foods, featuring USDA prime aged, Midwest grain-fed beef, fresh fish and seafood, hand-picked produce and decadent desserts – prepared to perfection. Whether its for an elegant Mortini and bar bite in BAR 12-21, or for a wonderful dinner featuring The Best Steak Anywhere, Morton's The Steakhouse epitomizes the elegance and excitement for fine steakhouse dining!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
Morton's The Steakhouse - Scottsdale - Best Restaurants in Scottsdale ›
Morton's The Steakhouse - Scottsdale reviews from OpenTable diners
91 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (67)romantic (32)notable wine list (30)fit for foodies (23)good for groups (17)neighborhood gem (13)vibrant bar scene (11)late-night find (4)great for lunch (2)great for outdoor dining (2)hot spot (2)kid-friendly (2)great for brunch (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Absolutely Awesome!FarrollDined on 3/30/2014Great food with excellent service. Our first visit was to celebrate my husband's birthday and the experience was very delightful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Seems More Business Than PersonalOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/29/2014This seems like the kind of restaurant where you take business guests to impress them with escargot and overpriced steak - not necessarily a date or regularly-visited restaurant. Overpriced items for sure. Although it was great, I was unimpressed with my food - especially for the bill. The drinks were great though!
- Told not to go thereJudyDined on 3/28/2014Someone from AZ told us not to go there, but we went anyway. She was along and very, very pleased with food, service and everything else. Might be getting a bad rap that you don't deserve.Special Features:
- Hubby's Birthday5yearsDined on 3/25/2014we came for my husbands birthday since we had some gift cards from my sister. the hostess wasn't in the front when we got there so the manager came and seated us. he wished my husband a happy birthday so that was nice to hear before we even sat down. we received a special menu that had Happy Birthday written on top and later on we found out we got to keep the menus. we both got steaks... mine was the Center-Cut Filet Mignon and the hubby got the Cajun Ribeye Steak. for sides we got Sauteed Broccoli Florets and Parmesan & Truffle Matchstick Fries. everything was pretty tasty however for steak we would rather go to other steak restaurants. the service was great! for dessert we got a free soufflé which wasn't that tasty but it was free.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great eveningBettyDined on 3/25/2014We enjoyed the whole evening,- our waitress , Laura was exceptional, explained different items and specials and was a pleasure. We hope to return again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service....food wasOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/23/2014Great service....food was excellent...and the ambience was very nice. We will come back the next time we are in the Scottsdale area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The steaks they are well knownMistress5Dined on 3/20/2014The steaks they are well known for were ok. Not warm when served. Some members of our group had GI issues after dining here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentDJN1VIPDined on 3/15/2014The Food was outstanding, the service impeccable and the ambiance was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulRelaxingDined on 3/14/2014My wife and I had a relaxing dinner. The food was great and the waiter recommended a perfect wine for me.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We live celebrating specialOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/11/2014We live celebrating special occasions at Morton's. The special treatment, menus, take decorations and our picture is very much appreciated,Special Features:
- Expensive steakOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 3/9/2014The side dishes (Bacon steak, WIld Mushrooms) were excellent and a decent value. The "Bone In Filet" was too expensive to really enjoy and was only okay, not special enough for the price.Special Features:
- Great steak and service...MikeyDined on 3/8/2014I took my wife here for our 29th anniversary. As always the food was outstanding and the service phenomenal! If you are looking for a great place to go for a special occasion this should always be a consideration - but make sure they know it is for a special occasion. One of the best high end steakhouses around!Special Features:
- It's been many years sinceOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 3/8/2014It's been many years since we've been back and first time at this location and under Laundry's management. Service was good and everyone was very attentive. The food was great; cooked as requested and came out hot. We missed the meat cart and did not receive a desert tray. We wanted the chocolate cake and souffle but the server forgot about us and never came back to check so by the time we finished dinner and got the dessert menu it was too late to order. We did get the creme brulee which was tasty but was still disappointing when we really wanted the chocolate cake and souffle.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Prices totally out of lineOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/4/2014We we in the mood for some good steak and Morton's fit that bill. But, the prices were extremely out of line. I should have had a clue when their online menu had no prices .
- Enjoyed it very muchDebbieDined on 3/1/2014The restaurant was totally full...It was extremely noisy and loud to the point where it was not enjoyable....But its a great place and its never been this noisy before...so went with the flow...Special Features:
- I Enjoyed MyselfAletheaVIPDined on 2/26/2014I came in as a single diner on a Wednesday night. My female server was excellent. The food was good, especially the Roasted Beet Salad. I would come in again for that salad alone. It was fabulous!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great overall experienceParkersDined on 2/22/2014My husband loves Morton's, but unfortunately we don't have one in our city. When traveling and find a Morton's we can't wait to get there. This location didn't let us down. The service was impeccable, ask for Sara, she's a delight. The food was delicious, perfectly prepared. Can't wait to visit again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing experiencephxdinerDined on 2/15/2014Despite past good experiences with this chain, my spouse and I were quite displeased with being told that a clearly advertised Valentine's featured item was not available (the Morton's e-mail soliciting reservations clearly indicated it was available Feb 13 - 16), and then not being given a credible explanation or any apology for it not being available on Feb 15. We have customarily gone to Morton's for our April wedding anniversary (previously in Phoenix, and then in Scottsdale when the Phoenix location closed), but this year will seriously consider a change.Special Features:
- Great PlaceGiniDined on 2/15/2014Everything was wonderful....bar, dining room, food, service. Thanks for helping me to celebrate my husband's 80th.Special Features:
- WonderfulPleasedVIPDined on 2/15/2014Our Morton's experience was great as usual. Very Appy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Nice Dining ExperienceRibeyemavenDined on 2/15/2014We had an early seating, so we were able to have one of the very comfortable booths along the wall. This allowed my wife and me to sit next to each other and be able to talk easily. The service was very prompt and efficient, but without being pretentious. In fact our waiter, Mark, made the dining experience very pleasant. He was friendly and informative, and did not rush us through our meal. The food, including Mark's suggestions, was excellent. We would recommend the restaurant to friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice EveningWgilkisonVIPDined on 2/11/2014My wife snd I had a lovely evening at Morton's. Wine, Caesar salad, delicious entree's, creamed corn were all special components of an elegant dinner. Service was great, too. Treated like the wealthy royalty were are not. Thanks Morton's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistency is the keyOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/5/2014Mortons has a winning combination which is consistency. We tried the oysters, which were excellent from the east coast, with a killer horseradish accompaniment . Our steaks were as ordered, delivered on hot plates, very tender. It's easy to recommend as you always know what you are going to get. Ask for one of the booths as its a big restaurant and you could get lost in the middle.Special Features:
- Disappointing VisitCandiceVIPDined on 2/4/2014The server was very intrusive. The jumbo shrimp was anything but. The food tasted nice but for those prices one expects better. Server called for my car during dessert before the check which left my car running at the door for over half a hour. Have had many lovely dinners at this restaurant this visit lacked.
- Nice touches!AzGuyDined on 2/3/2014At Morton's for my wife's b-day. Nice table, they took a picture, gratis as a remembrance and meal was excellent as always. Glad to see Landry's hasn't downgraded service or food quality. We did notice the carts tolled to the table in the past are no longer used, however. But that was no loss as the service was outstanding.Special Features:
- Not as good as it used to beSamTDined on 1/26/2014We dine at Morton's all the time and we were rather disappointed this time- the food was not hot when it arrived at the table, The Cajun Rib eye was missing the broiler crust and the shrimp Alexander was off on taste as well as barely being warm- we expected much more from Morton'sSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EnjoyableBuckeyeVIPDined on 1/25/2014I have eaten at several Mortons. The food is always very good! The restaurant on Kierland was very nice. Our service helped make the evening enjoyable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delivers a great experienceImup2itDined on 1/18/2014Food and service were fantastic, bordering on spectacular - lamb chops were spectacular, steaks were great, stuffed srimp was a little too cold. Nice selection of salads and side dishes. Staff exceptionally timely without being over attentive. Worth every penny as a special occasion experience. Save a little room for the cheesecake, it was the best I have had in years.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Jim's BirthdayOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/16/2014The restaurant went all out to make my husband's birthday special. They decorated the table and made the menu special with his name on it. Thanks so much. JeanineSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy we tried this restaurantYummyDined on 1/9/2014Everything was perfect from start it finish. The chopped spinach salad was wonderful, the fillet and shrimp prepared flawlessly, and the chocolate cake the grand finale!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A place you can count onKJlovestoeatoutDined on 1/4/2014You can count on Morton's for high quality, delicious food and great service. It is great to go when they have a special since it is quite expensive. But, the specials are terrific!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/2/2014We took our two year old son with us to Morton's for dinner and everyone was very accommodating. We had a great meal and great service. Our waiter made sure we had everything we needed and helped us choose what to get. Definitely going back for a date night sometime.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great New Year's Eve DinnerPBodyDined on 12/31/2013My daughter and I lucked into last minute dinner reservations for New Year's Eve. Great special occasion restaurant. Our server was helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. We had the jumbo lump crabmeat cocktail with mustard/mayo sauce-delicious. Almost made me miss Maryland. Mixed grill with filet, bacon-wrapped scallops and grilled shrimp-excellent. We had the filet Oscar style (asparagus and crabmeat and béarnaise sauce). It was just to die for. We treated ourselves to dessert with the chocolate soufflé with vanilla ice cream. It was quite tasty. This was my first time dining at Morton's and I'm planning to come back in February for my birthday. I already know what I'm ordering...Bon Appetit!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not up to par.foodloverDined on 12/31/2013The service staff was very friendly. The secondary people forgot to bring our bread and the steaks were not a good as I remembered.Special Features:
- Flawless experienceHollyDined on 12/28/20132 of us dined on 12-28 for my birthday. Quickly seated. Very friendly yet professional staff. Great but not intrusive service. Quiet atmosphere so we could talk without shouting. Can't say enough good about the evening; was fabulous. Amazing food but VERY pricey. Each had 2 drinks; with dinner, bill was $150 before $30 tip. Highly recommend for special occasion we, like many, can not normally afford such a pricey night out.Special Features:
- To start out our waiter EricDebbieDined on 12/28/2013To start out our waiter Eric was the best we have ever had serve us...He was attentive, friendly and explained all to us...He even had our car brought up for us, as we walked out the door, we had discovered...We were very impressed and plan on asking for him when we go again...The food is always excellent, the steak very tender and it just melts in your mouth...We save going here for special occasions because we are NEVER disappointed....Special Features:
- Holiday dining spot? NO!TraceyDined on 12/24/2013Horrible seating arrangement for large parties - crammed in a back room - constantly having your chair bumped, arm or head hit. Noise level was deafening. Table was rickety and drinks slid and sauces ran off the plate when placed on the open "leaves". Terribly slow service. No kids menu for the holiday - or at least we were never offered one. Not recommended for a family holiday meal where you can easily spend $500+ for a party of 7. Go elsewhere for a relaxed family holiday meal where you can get a memorable experience for the right reasons!!Special Features:
- mortons on Christmas EvepfeffDined on 12/24/2013Overall good experience, only complaint was our empty plates stayed on table for 20 minutes after we finished our meal. I have never seen that at Mortons. Nor did they brush the table after clearing. May have been very busy but this is why you go to Mortons. One member had lamb chops and said they were the best he ever had. Salmon was also excellent, steaks were excellent. Other than lack of server all was good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Over priced steak59iowagirlDined on 12/21/2013Being from where beef is the best in the country - my husband cooks better steaks from Walmart than the 40.00 steaks we had at Mortans. The steak did not have much flavor. Our steak was ordered medium rare and we had to send them back because they were overcooked. All was ala carte - so we ended up with a bill of 300.00 - which included the tip. Will not return - too pricey.Special Features:
- expierencescottyDined on 12/21/2013The service was the corect amount of attention. The food was prepared as ordered and was equal to any steak ordered at any other restaurant anywhere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.