Morton's The Steakhouse - Scottsdale
15233 N. Kierland Blvd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85254Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Morton's The Steakhouse - Scottsdale
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.mortons.com/
- Phone: 4809514440
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday 5:30pm - 10:00pm, Friday and Saturday 5:30pm - 11:00pm
Bar12-21: Open at 5:00pm daily
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Private and group dining available. Contact our dedicated Sales and Marketing Manager to plan your next business or social event. Hosting a party at your home or office? Ask about Morton's Prime To Go and Prime Platters! A variety of menus available.
- Special Events: Morton's in Scottsdale hosts a variety of special events featuring fine wine & spirits, the best steak and a great time! For more information, visit http://www.mortons.com/scottsdale
A word from Morton's The Steakhouse - Scottsdale
For over 30 years, Morton's The Steakhouse is renowned for its signature menu and legendary hospitality, setting the standard by which all other Steakhouses are measured. Savor The Good Life with the finest quality foods, featuring USDA prime aged, Midwest grain-fed beef, fresh fish and seafood, hand-picked produce and decadent desserts – prepared to perfection. Whether its for an elegant Mortini and bar bite in BAR 12-21, or for a wonderful dinner featuring The Best Steak Anywhere, Morton's The Steakhouse epitomizes the elegance and excitement for fine steakhouse dining!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Morton's The Steakhouse - Scottsdale reviews from OpenTable diners
92 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (64)romantic (31)notable wine list (30)fit for foodies (22)good for groups (16)vibrant bar scene (12)neighborhood gem (11)late-night find (5)great for outdoor dining (4)great for lunch (3)hot spot (3)scenic view (2)great for brunch (2)kid-friendly (2)Show More
- Morton's is good, but thereOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 1/2/2009Morton's is good, but there are several other steak houses in the area that are better and less expensive. We had a nice experience over all though, but it is unlikely we will return.
- This was our first time atOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 12/31/2008This was our first time at Morton's. The service was very good. Eric,our waiter was very attentive and informative about the 30th Anniversary Special. We were disappointed with the Lobster Bisque, it was watery and lacked a distintive taste. I would not recommend for a romantic dinner unless ther is some private room which we didn't see. The anniversary special was a real bargain with the single cut filet cooked to perfection. The shrimp and scallops were very tasty and the spinach with mushrooms was a delight to the palate. We may try Morton's again during the week for lunch but I doubt if we will do dinner againSpecial Features:
- Fantastic food with very largeOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 12/24/2008Fantastic food with very large portions. We went on Christmas eve, so there were more families (including screaming children) than I think would be there on a normal night. My only issue with the menu is the predominantly seafood appetizer list... but with the portion size of the entrees and sides, who needs appetizers? It was pricey, but worth it. The steaks were excellent quality, tasty and perfectly prepared.Special Features:
- We called to change our diningOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 12/24/2008We called to change our dining time and they were accommodating. The Steak was one of the best we have eaten. We had a new waitperson, so the service was not worth the price of the meal. Another waitperson helped out and she was very good at picking up the slack in service.Special Features:
- I have been to Mortons manyOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 12/13/2008I have been to Mortons many times in the past. On my latest visit I mentioned the intrrnet anniversary special--A BIG MISTAKE1 THE SOUP--IN LIEU OF ANOTHER APPETIZER--WAS VERY SMALL--THE HOUSE SALAD WAS O.K EVERYTHING WAS SERVED AT THE SAME TIME AND THE TABLE WAS SO SMALL THAT THE SERVER HAD TO PUT PLATES ON A LEDGE THAT ABUTTED THE TABLE--THE STEAK WAS OVER-COOKED AND APPEARED TO HAVE BEEN RE-HEATED. I am sad to say that I am now an ex-Mortons customer. I will bring my future steakhouse needs to Flemings or Donovans. Mike Breslin
- My wife and I went to Morton'sOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 12/6/2008My wife and I went to Morton's for her birthday. First time here and we went after hearing about their steaks. Overall, we agreed that although the meal was good, it was nothing special, especially considering the price. Compared to the other high-end steakhouses available in Phoenix that competes with Morton's, we thought the menu offerings were good but nothing special. My wife's steak was very undercooked compared to our waiter's description of "medium plus". It was sent back with apologies by the staff and taken care of. Our waiter was great, but this is not a place we'll return to. There are too many other good places to try here.Special Features:
- The dinner was great!We wereOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 11/23/2008The dinner was great!We were there for our 12th anniversary and Morton's made it very special, by personalizing our menu, taking our picture & a dessert on the house. The shrimp appetizer was very flavorful. Our porterhouse steak was cooked just at the right temperature we requested, tender & very flavorful as well. The service was very good. We would definitely return for another dinner!Special Features:
- We love Mortons. We discoveredOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 11/23/2008We love Mortons. We discovered that Sunday nights are quiet!! Good food and wine and very little noise... made us very happy!Special Features:
- I sent a note that it wasOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 11/22/2008I sent a note that it was our wedding anniversary and they really made us feel special. They did a great job.Special Features:
- Way too noisy! It was hardOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 11/21/2008Way too noisy! It was hard to have a conversation. Food was very good. Our server was just OK. We did the $99 special. It was way too much food.Special Features:
- very nice. went for anniversarydrhummDined on 11/17/2008very nice. went for anniversary where they took a photo on our arrival which we found very sweet.Special Features:
- The food was excellent andOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/16/2008The food was excellent and the restaurant has a very comfortable environment. The service was so diligent and fastidious that it was almost annoying. Great experience for those with high dining expectations.Special Features:
- The service was very goodOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/16/2008The service was very good and the dinner presentation was wonderful. The food was very good and a lot of food for the $99 special we had. We celebrated birthdays and they took a picture of us and gave it to us as a gift. It was a nice surprise. It was a Sunday night, so it was very quiet and was not crowded at all. Our overall experience was wonderful.Special Features:
- Morton's is fabulous! ItOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/14/2008Morton's is fabulous! It was our first time dinning at this restaurant. We would most definitely go back again and again. The food was so delicious and it was prepared perfectly. We couldn't have asked for a better meal. We took advantage of one of their special dinner coupons. "Dinner for two for $100" There was more food than we could eat and what a great value!!! The service was fantastic! WE WILL DEFINITELY BE BACK!Special Features:
- As usual, the dining experienceJosephDietzDined on 11/8/2008As usual, the dining experience at Morton's was very good. My only qualm is that my steak was a tad overcooked - I asked for medium and got medium well. The waiter, Steve, was excellent - no false pretenses, regular guy attitude, who got it done quickly - Thank You.
- Everything was great, really.LeroyVIPDined on 11/8/2008Everything was great, really. We always go to this Morton's the first night of our vacation in the Scottsdale area, because we know everything will always be great.Special Features:
- The quality of service andOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/26/2008The quality of service and commitment of the management, service staff and chefs is awesome. Truly a sophisticated dining experience and worth every penny...oh yes, the food is good, too!! I wouldn't bring young children, but teens are certainly welcomeSpecial Features:
- Although Morton's i snot myOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/18/2008Although Morton's i snot my favorite restaurant, we had a wonderful meal. It is a long way for us to go and I would not make a special trip. We happened to be shopping at Kierland and we had a gift certificate. Having said that, the food was great and the sevice a little pushy.Special Features:
- It was a great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/14/2008It was a great experience for me and my wife, it was our 2nd anniversary and the staff was great and couldn't have asked for a better time. Thank you for making our evening very special.Special Features:
- We requested a found tableJoanieVIPDined on 10/11/2008We requested a found table and Mortons got us a round table in a private room. We were 10. It was like a private party. We had our own wait staff. Everything was ourstanding. The personal attention we received was wonderful. The food and service excellent.This was an evenong to remember.Special Features:
- Prime rib came medium wellOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/11/2008Prime rib came medium well to well then they brought another which was the same. Drink were watered down beyond belief. Shaken to death in other words. Side dishes were overcooked. Will never go back there again. Truly disappointing.
- Painfully average. Honestly,OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/10/2008Painfully average. Honestly, we expcted more. Nothing was particularly wrong, but for the price point I expected to be a bit more impressed. Also, I got food poisening that night...I think from the "Morton's" salad.
- The steak was wonderful soOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/10/2008The steak was wonderful so was the shrimp but salad and spinach left you desiring more sauce for steak not the best.Special Features:
- its Morton's.... its everythingOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/28/2008its Morton's.... its everything it should be. If in Phoenix though I prefer the Phoenix Morton's to the Scottsdale one. Just FYISpecial Features:
- I have been there twice recently...OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/19/2008I have been there twice recently.....The service is very good.
- We went here for my husband'sOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/1/2008We went here for my husband's birthday and as always the staff went above and beyond to make our evening special.Special Features:
- Scottsdale is a very trendyOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 12/30/2006Scottsdale is a very trendy place and Morton's was a perfect fit. The food and service was very nice and I would eat there again in a heartbeat.Special Features:
- Good but Fleming's or Ruth'sOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 5/15/2006Good but Fleming's or Ruth's Chris are both better.Special Features: