464 Massachusetts Avenue
Arlington, MA 02474Neighborhood:
ArgentineanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.tangoarlington.com/
- Phone: 7814439000
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday 4:00pm-9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Latin American, Argentinean, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Off-site catering is available for any occasion. Please call Tango Restaurant for further details.
- Private Party Facilities: Private functions at Tango Restaurant can be booked for a maximum of 65 people on certain days and times. Please call the manager for further details.
- Private Party Contact: Manager 7814439000
- Entertainment: Please join us Friday nights for Live Music with Alejandro and Juan!
A word from Tango Restaurant
If there is a single food that can represent Argentina, it is beef. The rich grassland plains, the pampas, rest in the shadows of the Andes and feed the people not only their wheat and corn, but also the grazing land for the cattle and sheep. Argentine beef is highly prized for its flavor and tenderness. It is our wish that at Tango you will experience a bit of Argentina and enjoy this authentic and unique cuisine. Buen Provecho!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Tango Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
55 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (34)fit for foodies (23)special occasion (23)romantic (19)good for groups (18)notable wine list (11)kid-friendly (5)hot spot (4)great for lunch (3)late-night find (3)vibrant bar scene (3)great for brunch (1)Show More
- The steaks were just ok.BetterOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/21/2009The steaks were just ok.Better steaks at the 99 or outback for sure. Flavor was good but not as lean as i thought it would be.If that was argentinian beef i think they killed the wrong cow.Dessert was the worst. I got the philo dough and caramel,get me a hammer and chisel.Would not go there anytime soon.Looked much better when phantom was there.
- the food is good, but theGrammaDined on 3/20/2009the food is good, but the lack of soundproofing makes conversation difficult. On weekends they have too few staff-- causing long delays in service.
- The food was exceptional asOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 3/19/2009The food was exceptional as always. Our favorite dish is the parillada for one since it's enough for two to share! The fried potato chips are our favorite side item. The service is ok though understandable since they only have few waiters. Our water was not refilled and our dessert was forgotten until we asked for it. Since we of course did not finish our meal, we asked the leftovers be wrapped up. When we got home, we were surprised to find only half the leftovers were packed up. Parking always seems to be the worst part of our experience. Overall, we always leave happy and quite satisfied.Special Features:
- The food was cooked to perfection.GOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/19/2009The food was cooked to perfection.Great service.I will be back againSpecial Features:
- This was our first time atPlayLeftyCZDined on 3/14/2009This was our first time at Tango - and we absolutely loved it! Our waitress greeted us warmly to take our drink order and when it came time to order, she enthusiastically answered our questions about the menu items. We ordered the special Churrasco steak stuffed with sausage and it was out of this world! So was the sangria! The owner even came over to our table to make sure everything was great - we all introduced ourselves - and we immediately knew that this was going to be one of our favorite restaurants. I am moving end of June to Arlington - and I will be able to walk to Tango - how good does it get? Great restaurant - and the ambiance is comfortable and vibrant (ladies' room was immaculate too!). Highly recommend!!!Special Features: